Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Slave Colony on Mars Claim Goes Mainstream

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    I like Steele because of his background; somewhat similar to mine. However, his probability being a controlled asset is creeping up. This video didn't help.
    I hear you on this. Steele impressed Jones enough for Jones to let his guard down. And then Steele slips this little tid bit in about children abducted to Mars in the middle of the conversation and Jones kind of agrees with him, thus in the eyes of the main stream he will lose much credibility. This was a well played tactic and I'm pretty upset with Steele for doing it.
    If Steele is on the up and up, (which I've been of that opinion) then he should have known what kind of damage this could do and I have to believe he is smart enough to know what kind of damage this could do to Jones.

Back to the original topic: I'm trying to understand what Steele is trying to do here. I agree with KeepTrying: Paedo-gate in a Pizza parlor is hard for the muggles to grok, Paedo-gate on Mars will break their brains and cause muggles to brand Steele, already suspect, as a wing-nut and quit listening to him. Alex Jones is already branded such, so muggles will think maybe wing-nuts of a feather, flock together.

In any regard, bad move, IMO.
    Indeed I fully agree with you here.
    Last edited by DNA, 2nd July 2017 at 22:17.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd July 2017), Aragorn (2nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd July 2017), modwiz (2nd July 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    I like Steele because of his background; somewhat similar to mine. However, his probability being a controlled asset is creeping up. This video didn't help.
    In my opinion, whether he's a controlled asset or not, the fact that the subject is broached is a plus.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd July 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    In my opinion, whether he's a controlled asset or not, the fact that the subject is broached is a plus.
    Watching this interview of him, he doesn't come across to me as controlled opposition. . .

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeGwCPRojJo

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd July 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd July 2017), Ntonyo (3rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Watching this interview of him, he doesn't come across to me as controlled opposition. . .
    My controlled opposition numbers come from:

- Admitted CIA member
    - admitted psyop controller
    - political operative
    - initial connection with BR's Avalon forum and "similar outlook" to BR.

Other than that, I hope the numbers are wrong as I like RDS, but numbers are numbers...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd July 2017), Aragorn (3rd July 2017), DNA (4th July 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd July 2017), modwiz (3rd July 2017), Ntonyo (3rd July 2017), WantDisclosure (3rd July 2017)

Thanks
    My controlled opposition numbers come from . . .
    Does he seem insincere to you when he talked about the need for Trump to bypass the globalists he's surrounded with, connect to the public directly, and hopefully use that connection to bring about real change?

It seems to me that in order for him to be controlled opposition he would have to fake enthusiasm for that subject matter.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd July 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd July 2017), modwiz (3rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Does he seem insincere to you when he talked about the need for Trump to bypass the globalists he's surrounded with, connect to the public directly, and hopefully use that connection to bring about real change?

It seems to me that in order for him to be controlled opposition he would have to fake enthusiasm for that subject matter.
    "True believers" are the easiest to control.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd July 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd July 2017), Elen (3rd July 2017), modwiz (3rd July 2017)

Thanks
    "True believers" are the easiest to control.
    Are you talking about me or him?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Believers are easy to co opt, know thyself has one believe theirselves, their intuition, thier knowing, their experience.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd July 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd July 2017), Ntonyo (3rd July 2017), WantDisclosure (3rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Believers are easy to co opt, know thyself has one believe theirselves, their intuition, thier knowing, their experience.
    Regarding my question about the intentions of Robert David Steele, what is your opinion?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd July 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I love the idea of transparency. Bringing it about is the real challenge. We've been going so far down the road of secrecy and proprietary information that we almost don't even know how to be transparent anymore. The best I could do is be truthful and transparent at home and model that for my son.

My father did many business deals by word of mouth, and people did the paperwork later. That's nearly impossible now, even for those with the best intents. True honor has suffered from the Game Theory/Dog eat Dog mentality of Competition is God and Take While you Can. imo.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd July 2017), Aragorn (3rd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd July 2017), Elen (3rd July 2017), enjoy being (4th July 2017), Ntonyo (3rd July 2017), WantDisclosure (3rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    The best I could do is be truthful and transparent at home and model that for my son.
    For the sake of argument, let's assume that Robert David Steele in not controlled opposition but is a sincere person whose life path at this point in time is to try to make a difference.

What do you think of the initiative associated with the hashtag #UNRIG?

As a citizen he has joined with Cynthia McKinney to create an educational movement (not a party), We the People – Unity for Integrity, being the unification of the populist right and left with people of color, Latinos, Sandernistas, and all small parties and Independents, to restore integrity to the US Government via an Election Reform Act of 2017 whose short title is the Integrity Act. Citizens of all countries are invited to visit #UNRIG: Summer of Peace (Beyond Trump & Sanders) and donate, receiving a certificate as a Founding Citizen.

Robert David Steele: The truth at any cost lowers all other costs
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 3rd July 2017 at 16:57. Reason: Typo

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I liked what I saw/heard at first glance but will have to look in more detail before I can really answer that question. I'm not personally much of a judge of who's 'controlled opposition', I just have to use my instincts and analytical powers.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (3rd July 2017), WantDisclosure (3rd July 2017)

Thanks
    I liked what I saw/heard at first glance but will have to look in more detail before I can really answer that question.
    I'm just learning about this, too.

. . . I just have to use my instincts and analytical powers.
    Me, too.

I'm glad you listed "instincts" first, as in intuition, right?

I'm more and more convinced each day of the importance of intuition, as in "gut feeling."

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Yes, indeed.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (3rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Are you talking about me or him?
    Probably both, come to think on it. Did you vote? If you did, are you not aware that your vote means nothing in this controlled environment? Democracy only works with an educated public, which ours is not.

We have all been raised in a controlled environment, some few of us are aware of it. As a non-bomb throwing Anarchist, I contend that RDS's attempt to "reform" the institution will not, cannot work. Wholesale deletion of the entire system needs to be done, fiat money needs to be abolished and direct vote, at worst, has to be established. Until we can come together can take care of one another, Klepto-Kapitalism funding "give-your-power-away 'Democracy'" and the resulting bought-off political pros will never get us there.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 3rd July 2017 at 19:09.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd July 2017), DNA (4th July 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd July 2017)