Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Slave Colony on Mars Claim Goes Mainstream

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Did you vote?
    No, I don't vote anymore.

I am very educated in the reality we live in where most, but probably not all, politicians are recruited, groomed, financed, and controlled by the powers that be like puppets on a string.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th July 2017), Aragorn (3rd July 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd July 2017), Jengelen (3rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Have faith in usa imo though, their was a book i read called Synchronicity, written by the fellow who prosecuted Nixon, his son, it shows a teir of usa ians coming through the differing systems in usa about nowadays, not as swayed as those in the past.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th July 2017), Dreamtimer (4th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (7th July 2017), Elen (7th July 2017), WantDisclosure (4th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    For the sake of argument, let's assume that Robert David Steele in not controlled opposition but is a sincere person whose life path at this point in time is to try to make a difference.

What do you think of the initiative associated with the hashtag #UNRIG?
    I'm pleased to see that Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot will be interviewing him about this:

Name:  Steele.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  28.2 KB

I will be interviewing Robert David Steele, former intel officer for both CIA and the Marines, TODAY, Thursday, July 6, 2017 @ 4pm PT / 7pm ET

Project Camelot Portal

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2017), Aragorn (6th July 2017), Dreamtimer (6th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (7th July 2017), Elen (7th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    How does any 'former' member of any military stay alive after becoming public? I am nobody in the big scheme of things and my physical health/life has been completely destroyed - all due to being a Mandatory Reporter and actually doing my job.

How does anyone with knowledge of intelligence (secret information) actually get away with being so public??? Doctors who are voicing their concerns about vaccines and cancer causing ingredients are being murdered/killed/dying in suspicious circumstances almost daily.

There is a doctor from America who travels to speak about health and vaccines et cetera. He even comes to the rural area in which I live - he had to cancel this year due to death threats. So - let's talk about a colony on Mars and Child Abuse/Abduction - shall we???

How many Children go missing each year? How many of those Children are located - alive or deceased? If the Military - all the areas which include navy/marine/army/airforce/police et cetera know of any slave program - surely someone would leave a detailed account for the public??? None of this alluding to the possibility but addressing actual facts??? They would not live for long but the actual facts would be known to the public - yes???

I am sure those who monitor the worldwideweb love perusing the comments of people who think they know what is really happening. Something is happening with regard to a space program but rest assured it will take a very brave Soul to come forward with the facts. Few have survived for long after sharing what they knew. Then - we must factor in - Crisis Actors - they are real and they come in all forms and speak their words via many platforms.

Instincts and Intuition may be all we have right now.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), enjoy being (9th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    How does any 'former' member of any military stay alive after becoming public?
    That question haunts all conscientious seekers. Sometimes as a private citizen I worry about the safety of my grandchild because I post on a forum and I know that all data is being collected.

My impression is that some whistleblowers are protected for some reason. There are white hats within the personnel who carry out the dirty work of assassinations, it seems.

Who gets protected and who doesn't?

I have no idea.

I think we all have to survive by the knowledge that we are spiritual beings experiencing life in a physical body, but when that body dies, we live on.

And while we're here, we have a mission.

That's the only way I can keep from spiraling into depression over the state of affairs we're dealing with.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    How does any 'former' member of any military stay alive after becoming public? I am nobody in the big scheme of things and my physical health/life has been completely destroyed - all due to being a Mandatory Reporter and actually doing my job.

How does anyone with knowledge of intelligence (secret information) actually get away with being so public??? Doctors who are voicing their concerns about vaccines and cancer causing ingredients are being murdered/killed/dying in suspicious circumstances almost daily.

There is a doctor from America who travels to speak about health and vaccines et cetera. He even comes to the rural area in which I live - he had to cancel this year due to death threats. So - let's talk about a colony on Mars and Child Abuse/Abduction - shall we???

How many Children go missing each year? How many of those Children are located - alive or deceased? If the Military - all the areas which include navy/marine/army/airforce/police et cetera know of any slave program - surely someone would leave a detailed account for the public??? None of this alluding to the possibility but addressing actual facts??? They would not live for long but the actual facts would be known to the public - yes???

I am sure those who monitor the worldwideweb love perusing the comments of people who think they know what is really happening. Something is happening with regard to a space program but rest assured it will take a very brave Soul to come forward with the facts. Few have survived for long after sharing what they knew. Then - we must factor in - Crisis Actors - they are real and they come in all forms and speak their words via many platforms.

Instincts and Intuition may be all we have right now.

Well, he is not revealing any secrets he signed up to protect or he could be locked up (I did the same and I'm not revealing such). Or, he is controlled opposition and protected.

I contend this is the reason that BR and Project Camelot is still functioning: they serve a purpose.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), WantDisclosure (9th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Keep Trying - Dumpster Diver et al - Your comments are exactly what spurs me on. That is why we have to question every single person who comes forward and is public - on every platform and on every level. How do we know that they are being sincere? How do we know whether they are an operative or not???

Dumpster Diver as you state - they sign a document and that document can rule their thoughts and actions. What if they sign the document and as an extension of their duties - they are told what to do - via public performances??? Anyone can be given a script - just watch the beam ray technology and the newsreaders.

Last edited by Amanda, 12th July 2017 at 02:52. Reason: Correcting a typo - that is all - Amanda out (Does anyone read these???)

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (12th July 2017), WantDisclosure (12th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Keep Trying - Dumpster Diver et al - Your comments are exactly what spurs me on. That is why we have to question every single person who comes forward and is public - on every platform and on every level. How do we know that they are being sincere? How do we know whether they are an operative or not???

Dumpster Diver as you state - they sign a document and that document can rule their thoughts and actions. What if they sign the document and as an extension of their duties - they are told what to do - via public performances??? Anyone can be given a script - just watch the beam ray technology and the newsreaders.

Well, as far as politicians are concerned, and virtually everyone in positions of management in government are politicians to some extent even if not elected; you will know they are lying if their lips are moving.

Every statement needs to be considered from the aspect of: who do they work for? Fear of being sacked, fined, or going to jail is palpable. So many times, simply inverting what they say leads you to a more truthful view of their lives.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2017), WantDisclosure (12th July 2017)