Thread: Wes Penre's "Synthetic Super Intelligence and the Transformation of Humankind"

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

Wes Penre's "Synthetic Super Intelligence and the Transformation of Humankind"

First, I would like to express my gratitude for member Exit 0, who posted this document by Wes Penre on another thread.

This document is a free 464 page PDF which Exit 0 linked to here: A Synthetic Super Intelligence and the Transformation of Humankind.

I have been reading this PDF with great interest.

I just came upon a paragraph that made me pause and start this thread:

The United Nations’ Role in Transhumanism

Only by looking at the name, United Nations, it’s easy to see that at least one of the goals for this organization is to unify all countries in the world into becoming one single Nation under “God;” a One World Government. This is not a secret; the UN freely admits to this. More specifically, they are the linking and negotiating body between countries, in order to unite them—they are the intermediary. However, what they don’t tell us, but is known to many who work there,53 is that they are also involved in preparing for the Second Coming; a religious leader who will sit upon the World Throne.54 The UN supports the AI movement, as well.

Page 61
    I intend to post more excerpts as I am inspired to do so.

I welcome comments from members who are true seekers and therefore; they do their homework.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd July 2017), Aragorn (2nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (1st July 2017), Elen (2nd July 2017), Exit 0 (1st July 2017), heyokah (1st July 2017), Juniper (2nd July 2017)

Thanks
    Once one gains enough experience researching within the Truth Movement, one will realize, the Common Reality of Humanity is cleverly manipulated - all the way back to the Dawn of Man.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd July 2017), Aragorn (2nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (1st July 2017), heyokah (1st July 2017), Juniper (2nd July 2017), WantDisclosure (1st July 2017)

Thanks

Here is Mark Turner's video of Joseph P. Farrell' work "The Ancient Cosmic War".

Mark Turner has long been fascinated by the ideas of Joseph P Farrell and his book 'The Cosmic War'. He first heard this podcast on Red Ice Creations.
    He bought the book, read it cover to cover and then a few years later he thought that it would make a good documentary film. This took him about a month to complete.

The opening two minute teaser took about a week to complete; cutting together parts of interviews for the sound-bites and finding the right clips and artwork.

26 min.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu27nNtIoHU

**** I see that I actually posted this on the wrong thread.
    Last edited by heyokah, 2nd July 2017 at 12:38. Reason: ****

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to heyokah For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd July 2017), Aragorn (2nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (1st July 2017), Elen (2nd July 2017), Exit 0 (1st July 2017), WantDisclosure (1st July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    I intend to post more excerpts as I am inspired to do so.
    When I say "inspired," I mean that I've come across a passage in the document that succinctly states the down-to-earth handwriting on the wall we're dealing with:

Nothing will be released to the public without first having been tested in the military; soldiers are the guinea pigs for all major projects, as they have always been. If you sign up for the military, they own you; once you put your signature on the line you become military property and you need to follow orders. You cease being treated as a soverign human being and can be legally experimented on. This is obvious even to those who have never been in the military when we look at how war veterans with PTSD are mistreated, if treated at all. The great majority of homeless males are veterans. Some of them are so compartmentalized that they only have vague memories from their military service. Their trauma does not always develop in war situations; it can also come from cruel experiments. When the experiments are over, the victim is given amnesia and will not remember anything, until perhaps several decades later, when horrific memory flashes surface.

Page 66

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd July 2017), Aragorn (2nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd July 2017), Elen (2nd July 2017), Exit 0 (2nd July 2017)