Thread: Inuit Elders Issue Warning to NASA

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Inuit Elders Issue Warning to NASA

Inuit perspective > https://healthfoodsoul.com/earth-shi...world-video-2/

“Earth has Shifted” – Inuit Elders Issue Warning to NASA and the World (Video)

SHARES
    Tweet

Global Climate Change: The Earth Has Shifted, Say Inuit Elders. A new warning has come to NASA from the Inuits. They are warning that the change in climate is not due to global warming but rather, because of the Earth shifting a bit.

The Inuits are local people that live in the Arctic regions of Canada, the United States and Greenland. They are excellent weather forecasters and so were their ancestors. Presently they are warning NASA that the cause of change in weather, earthquakes etc, are not due to global warming as the world thinks. They also report that

They state that the earth has shifted or “wobbled”. “Their sky has changed!”

The elders declare that the sun rises at a different position now, not where it used to previously. They also have longer daylight to hunt now, the sun is much higher than earlier, and it gets warmer much quickly. Other elders across the north also confirmed the same thing about the sky changing when interviewed.

They also alleged that the position of sun, moon and stars have all changed causing changes in the temperature. This has also affected the wind and it is very difficult to predict the weather now and according to them predicting weather is necessary on Arctic.

All the elders confirmed that the Earth has shifted, wobbled or tilted toward the North. This information provided by the Inuit Elders has caused a great concern in the NASA scientists.

Source

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th June 2017), DNA (28th June 2017), Dreamtimer (30th June 2017), Elen (25th June 2017), enjoy being (25th June 2017), Herbert (25th June 2017), JRS (28th June 2017), Juniper (27th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (25th June 2017), modwiz (27th June 2017), TimeSensitive (25th June 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    This is about 4(?) years old? My bedroom window faces East so I get a sunrise view every morning. I also sunbathe in my backyard summer and fall. I see a big change in the sun this year. Sunrises are no longer a golden light but a big blinding white light in my window. It also seems to be moving a lot faster across the sky. I used to sunbathe later in the day but now I have to go out earlier because the sun sets behind the trees a lot earlier. That used to happen in September, not June. That is my sky observation.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th June 2017), Aragorn (25th June 2017), Dreamtimer (30th June 2017), Elen (26th June 2017), fourty-two (26th June 2017), Herbert (25th June 2017), Juniper (27th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (25th June 2017), modwiz (27th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    I too have seen changes in the sun in just that last year or so. As I've mentioned in other threads, I sun eat in the morning. The rising sun is not longer red at sunrise but yellow. At zenith, it is white instead of yellow. I have talked with folks who work outside, gardeners, solar system providers, roofers, and they all say, almost to a man, that the sun is getting hotter with more boring UV rays to be protected from.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th June 2017), Aragorn (25th June 2017), Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), Elen (26th June 2017), Juniper (27th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (25th June 2017), modwiz (27th June 2017)

Retired Member Morocco
    Thanks
    Have to say that I put more trust in the few remaining groups of people that are in harmony with our environment than scientists in organizations with agendas.

Dumpster, here in l.a. during the winter, if you can call it that lol, I observed the sun to have the same intensity as it does now in the beginning of summer. Plenty of hot days in the winter months when the sky was not blanketed with fake clouds. I would always question the Wunderground temp readings cause being out under the sun felt like it was 80+ degrees compared to the high 60's low 70's being reported.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mahakasyapa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th June 2017), Aragorn (25th June 2017), Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), Elen (26th June 2017), fourty-two (26th June 2017), Juniper (27th June 2017), modwiz (27th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Mahakasyapa View Post
    Have to say that I put more trust in the few remaining groups of people that are in harmony with our environment than scientists in organizations with agendas.

Dumpster, here in l.a. during the winter, if you can call it that lol, I observed the sun to have the same intensity as it does now in the beginning of summer. Plenty of hot days in the winter months when the sky was not blanketed with fake clouds. I would always question the Wunderground temp readings cause being out under the sun felt like it was 80+ degrees compared to the high 60's low 70's being reported.
    Weather Underground (and other WX sites): a few years ago, I matched predicted forecasts to actuals and found a profound bias:

Temps: the further away from the optimal human temps you got, 68-72, the more the predicted were biased towards the "optimal zone."
    Rain: overprediction in terms of getting rain, i.e. much more (up to 3 times in terms of amount) was predicted than what was realized.
    wind: predicted wind was always higher than realized by 1-2 mph

This was found for the 32 NFL football cities in the USA that I tracked.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th June 2017), Aragorn (25th June 2017), Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), Elen (26th June 2017), fourty-two (26th June 2017), Juniper (27th June 2017), modwiz (27th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 Times in 295 Posts
    The tribal people of the world know a great deal more about nature than we do. The American and Canadian Indian tribes have their wise elders to guide them about nature and the weather. I've always found it wise to listen to them and follow their advice.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gale Frierson For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th June 2017), Aragorn (27th June 2017), Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (29th June 2017), Elen (27th June 2017), Greenbarry (27th June 2017), Juniper (27th June 2017), modwiz (27th June 2017)

Thanks
    The Inuit are no doubt in tune with the environment, but the video claims they are saying the sun is in a different place to where it should be. But this is clearly not true.

The sun (or moon) cannot rise and set in the 'wrong' place at one point on the earth and not be wrong everywhere. People would notice, not least all the amateur astronomers out there. Tide tables would be wrong, every sun dial would be wrong, eclipse predictions would be wrong (These can be looked up in almanacs published decades ago for eclipses yet to happen!). Look up Manhattan Henge. An interesting solar phenomenon in New York. Then explain how this is either faked or timings change without anyone noticing. Any Earth changes would be noted by the tourists who gather to watch this spectacle.

And another thing... Does anyone here know how accurately the original language was translated into English?

Babs

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th June 2017), Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), Elen (29th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Barbarella View Post
    The Inuit are no doubt in tune with the environment, but the video claims they are saying the sun is in a different place to where it should be. But this is clearly not true.

The sun (or moon) cannot rise and set in the 'wrong' place at one point on the earth and not be wrong everywhere. People would notice, not least all the amateur astronomers out there. Tide tables would be wrong, every sun dial would be wrong, eclipse predictions would be wrong (These can be looked up in almanacs published decades ago for eclipses yet to happen!). Look up Manhattan Henge. An interesting solar phenomenon in New York. Then explain how this is either faked or timings change without anyone noticing. Any Earth changes would be noted by the tourists who gather to watch this spectacle.

And another thing... Does anyone here know how accurately the original language was translated into English?

Babs
    Not everyone is caught up with the Earth axis wobble and it's randomness:

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?feature=6332

The folks at the North Pole would be a-tune to the exaggerations of such, more than us down in the lower latitudes, as on a "low horizon" the sun changes (rising and setting locations) are more easily seen.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th June 2017), Barbarella (30th June 2017), Dreamtimer (30th June 2017), Elen (30th June 2017)

Thanks
    Interesting article at DD's link above:

Earth's spin axis drifts slowly around the poles; the farthest away it has wobbled since observations began is 37 feet (12 meters). These wobbles don't affect our daily life, but they must be taken into account to get accurate results from GPS, Earth-observing satellites and observatories on the ground.
    and
    Every six to 14 years, the spin axis wobbles about 20 to 60 inches (0.5 to 1.5 meters) either east or west of its general direction of drift.
    Not even the Inuit can detect a to-and-fro wobble of only a few metres.

Babs

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th June 2017), Dreamtimer (30th June 2017), Elen (30th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Barbarella View Post
    Interesting article at DD's link above:

and

Not even the Inuit can detect a to-and-fro wobble of only a few metres.

Babs
    Well, if you have lived in the higher latitudes (I have, Homer and Anchorage AK) the sun can rise/set at very shallow angles and one can notice even small differences in rise/set locations for days of the year, etc, differing from what has happened in "recent" memory (last 100-200 years). The wobble is chaotic; ice sheet melting, increasing, droughts, ocean water shifts (El Niños & La Niñas) all contribute to this. Likewise, Celestial mechanics is also chaotic. Only the three-body "problem" (Earth, Moon, Sun) has a closed form solution, we have at least 7-8 bodies that has some attractional influence on Earth.

Until these factors are accounted for, I'd not head for the exits.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th June 2017), Dreamtimer (1st July 2017), Elen (1st July 2017)