Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The 9/11 Truth Movement in 2017 and beyond

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

The 9/11 Truth Movement in 2017 and beyond

Lately I've been doing some catching up on the 9/11 Truth Movement.

I've learned that the founder of Scholars for 9/11 Truth, Jim Fetzer, and the co-chair Steven Jones have split over the issue of nanothermite, and that there is quite a bit of acrimony between Jim Fetzer and Judy Woods over her refusal to state clearly her theory regarding what the evidence she presents in her book actually demonstrates.

Also, according to Jim Fetzer, A&E911 (Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth) are doing a "limited hang-out" in that nanothermite is an incendiary and incapable of doing the job and information coming out of the U.S. Geological Survey is being ignored, as well as their incorrect conclusion that a Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon.

I see that there is a new book (2016) co-edited by Jim Fetzer and Mike Palecek entitled America Nuked on 9/11: Compliments of the CIA, the Neocons in the DOD and the Mossad.

I've been listening to a conversation between Jim Fetzer and one of the contributors in that book, Dennis Cimino, who comes across to me as extremely knowledgeable and a trustworthy source. He points out that it is absolutely astounding that the American people have been so gullible as to believe the official story. I agree with him.

Here is that conversation:

Published on Sep 8, 2016

Dennis Cimino, who has extensive engineering and support experience with military electronics, predominantly US Navy Combat Systems, was the Navy’s top EMI troubleshooter before he went to work for Raytheon in the 1980s. He has collaborated with Jim Fetzer on many articles about “false ag” attacks. In this presentation, he and Jim review 9/11 for the perspective of who was responsible and why and how we know.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guDVeDDW1KI

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th June 2017), Aragorn (25th June 2017), Dreamtimer (25th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th June 2017), Elen (8th February 2018), enjoy being (8th February 2018), Lemual (11th February 2018), Mahakasyapa (25th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    One of the things that is complicating the 911 theories is what exactly were the nature of the explosives that took down the buildings.

As a former Black Clearance holder, I can say even back in the 80s, there were technologies used that remain hidden from the public today.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th June 2017), Aragorn (25th June 2017), Dreamtimer (1st July 2017), Elen (8th February 2018), Mahakasyapa (25th June 2017), WantDisclosure (25th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    One of the things that is complicating the 911 theories is what exactly were the nature of the explosives that took down the buildings.

As a former Black Clearance holder, I can say even back in the 80s, there were technologies used that remain hidden from the public today.
    What bothers me is that I don't think 9/11 truthers should beat each other up trying to solve the mystery of how it was done.

The really important thing is that it was an inside job and the American people need to face up to that fact and all of the implications of it.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th June 2017), Aragorn (25th June 2017), Dreamtimer (1st July 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th June 2017), Elen (8th February 2018), fourty-two (26th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (25th June 2017), sandy (26th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    What bothers me is that I don't think 9/11 truthers should beat each other up trying to solve the mystery of how it was done.

The really important thing is that it was an inside job and the American people need to face up to that fact and all of the implications of it.
    That was kinda my point. Folks seem to be able to think out of the box enough to see 911 is a False Flag, but that the tech is along the lines of Secret Space Program technology...

...but maybe they haven't bought into the SSP and the extremely advanced tech it implies.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th June 2017), Aragorn (25th June 2017), Dreamtimer (1st July 2017), Elen (8th February 2018), fourty-two (26th June 2017), sandy (26th June 2017), WantDisclosure (25th June 2017)

Thanks
    Folks seem to be able to think out of the box enough to see 911 is a False Flag, but that the tech is along the lines of Secret Space Program technology...

...but maybe they haven't bought into the SSP and the extremely advanced tech it implies.
    But why do the activists waste energy in-fighting about it?

Why do people think that in order to win the argument, they have to solve the whole mystery?

We may never know that part for sure.

Meanwhile, time is ticking while we march right along toward a New World Order.

It is necessary that the majority of the American people get on board with 9/11 Truth if we are going to turn this country around.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th June 2017), Aragorn (25th June 2017), Dreamtimer (1st July 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th June 2017), Elen (26th June 2017), sandy (26th June 2017)

Thanks
    But why do the activists waste energy in-fighting about it?

Why do people think that in order to win the argument, they have to solve the whole mystery?

We may never know that part for sure.

Meanwhile, time is ticking while we march right along toward a New World Order.

It is necessary that the majority of the American people get on board with 9/11 Truth if we are going to turn this country around.
    My view is, Deep State sends in disrupters to throw folks off track. It's another psyop. Same reason why BR is now taking on CG (and DW) as they are getting too much traction. Just another psyop, folks.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th June 2017), Aragorn (25th June 2017), Dreamtimer (1st July 2017), Elen (26th June 2017), WantDisclosure (25th June 2017)

Thanks
    My view is, Deep State sends in disrupters to throw folks off track. It's another psyop. Same reason why BR is now taking on CG (and DW) as they are getting too much traction. Just another psyop, folks.
    If we can be discussing this on the internet, other Americans can be doing the same thing and wising up.

It's up to we the people to take the bull by the horns.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th June 2017), Aragorn (25th June 2017), Dreamtimer (1st July 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th June 2017), Elen (26th June 2017), Greenbarry (25th June 2017), sandy (26th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Common sense has been happening and observed for a while, concerntrating on building seven allowed more people to understand and imo the many books and blogs plus and big plus, people talking their truths, has already pushed the narative or noospheric meme ( which is more important than the old way ) past 50% in USA and far higher than that outside of USA.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th June 2017), Dreamtimer (1st July 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th June 2017), Elen (26th June 2017), sandy (26th June 2017), WantDisclosure (25th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Common sense has been happening and observed for a while, concerntrating on building seven allowed more people to understand and imo the many books and blogs plus and big plus, people talking their truths, has already pushed the narative or noospheric meme ( which is more important than the old way ) past 50% in USA and far higher than that outside of USA.
    I have a few contacts in Europe, mostly among youngish people (below 35). They seem to be cognizant of the false flag attacks across Europe. I'm hoping they are farther along than it might look.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th June 2017), Aragorn (25th June 2017), Dreamtimer (1st July 2017), Elen (26th June 2017), sandy (26th June 2017), WantDisclosure (25th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Many go, yip ok, then fear of something being such a massive hoax ff has fear timelines attached to it, they hold the truth within, till the gates open.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th June 2017), Dreamtimer (1st July 2017), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), Elen (26th June 2017), sandy (26th June 2017), WantDisclosure (25th June 2017)

Thanks
    This is an interesting post by James Perloff, which Jim Fetzer has re-posted on his blog, saying that he likes James Perloff's open-minded attitude.

The focus in this post is that there were hijackers in the planes—highly trained Israeli black ops personnel:

. . . I believe there were hijackers on 9/11. But they weren’t Arabs. They were elite Israeli elite special ops, Sayeret Matkal, using Arab IDs (except for Danny Lewin). Not even Mossad would be entrusted with an operation of such military caliber. . . .

So where did the passengers and planes go?

If Israeli special ops flew the Boeings, but didn’t crash them into the buildings, where did they take them? I don’t think it was “American military bases.” Not for an Israeli operation. That would open a Pandora’s Box: how to dispose of the bodies and planes, and the risk of witnesses.

There was only one place to take them: out into the Atlantic for a rendezvous with an Israeli ship, very probably that missile-firing sub. . . .

The passengers and crews had to be immediately silenced after the “crashes.” This would almost certainly be the time when they died. How? Not with bullets or explosives, not on an airborne jet. Only one solution would have killed the passengers while keeping the Israeli hijackers alive: a lethal gas. . .

9/11 SIMPLIFIED

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (1st July 2017), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), Elen (2nd July 2017)

Thanks
    Lately I've been doing some catching up on the 9/11 Truth Movement.
    I check Jim Fetzer's Facebook page because there are good links on it.

Recently he posted a piece by someone by the name of Steve De'ak entitled "Taboo Truths: Clues Avoided by the 9/11 Truth Movement."

While reading this piece, I recalled a Kerry Cassidy interview of Jay Weidner where Jay talks about the history of the World Trade Center. There is a clip from this interview posted on the YouTube channel SacredMysteriesTV.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UsEdPyl_qc

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Hi Elen,

I need the link to remain to the specific point I was making.

At 1 minute 35 seconds into the clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UsE...utu.be&t=1m35s
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 9th February 2018 at 12:29. Reason: Punctuation

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th February 2018), Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), enjoy being (8th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Recently he posted a piece by someone by the name of Steve De'ak entitled "Taboo Truths: Clues Avoided by the 9/11 Truth Movement."
    I feel compelled to try to get to know this guy Steve De'ak a little bit.

I've noted from yankee451.com where the piece is posted that he describes himself as a "Concerned Grandpa" and that his website is 911crashtest.org.

On his website I see this video:

yankee451
    Published on Sep 13, 2012

Two cruise missiles striking in opposite directions at trajectories of about 10 degrees caused the gash at Shanksville. The first one struck creating a gash but the penetrating warhead did not detonate - it was embedded in the ground. The second one struck from the opposite direction and detonated a split second later, creating the center hole.

There are a couple myths that were likely spread to create confusion, but aren't true:

THE GASH WAS ALREADY THERE IN 1994! No, the gash was not there as was proved by the USGS photos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NcFE...

GRASS WAS GROWING IN THE GASH: Also not true. What you see are dirt clods with long grass growing from them that fell back into the trench after the missiles bored through the ground, one of which detonated sending dirt clods flying in all directions: http://yankee451.com/wp-content/uploa...

More details and analysis here: http://yankee451.com/?p=1023

Flight 93 never existed.

http://yankee451.com/
    http://911crashtest.org/

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQTNy6Jb26A
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 8th February 2018 at 11:28. Reason: Punctuation

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th February 2018), Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (8th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), enjoy being (8th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I personally don't talk about this to people I know because not a one of them believes anything other than the mainstream narrative. I don't think there's a single 9/11 truther in my family. My brother is quite a devout republican. If I suggested any kind of 9/11 truth to him he would not only tell me I'm crazy and get very offended, he would commence telling everyone else in the family that there's something wrong with me.

In fact, even talking about taking our eye off the ball in Afghanistan to go into Iraq is met with popping eyeballs. And that's no secret or alternate theory. Just a sad fact. Can I tell him we lost more blood and money in these wars than 9/11? Nope.

He probably has convinced himself that Obama started them anyway.

Dialogue about 9/11 is not happening anywhere around me.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th February 2018), Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), enjoy being (8th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I personally don't talk about this to people I know because not a one of them believes anything other than the mainstream narrative. I don't think there's a single 9/11 truther in my family. My brother is quite a devout republican. If I suggested any kind of 9/11 truth to him he would not only tell me I'm crazy and get very offended, he would commence telling everyone else in the family that there's something wrong with me.

In fact, even talking about taking our eye off the ball in Afghanistan to go into Iraq is met with popping eyeballs. And that's no secret or alternate theory. Just a sad fact. Can I tell him we lost more blood and money in these wars than 9/11? Nope.

He probably has convinced himself that Obama started them anyway.

Dialogue about 9/11 is not happening anywhere around me.
    Well, the next few years will be interesting for your brother. Or, perhaps his head will simply pop like the Martians in the Movie “Mars Attacks”:

Last edited by Elen, 8th February 2018 at 12:36. Reason: Video

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th February 2018), Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), enjoy being (8th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (8th February 2018)