Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: The 9/11 Truth Movement in 2017 and beyond

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    You all don't miss much. It was scripted. Building 7 doesn't fit the script. Recall it had a multimillion dollars state of the art command center and Googlyomy wasn't using it.

Hellllllooooo. Something went off script. It wasn't supposed to come down when it did. But it had to come down nonetheless. So it did. I get caught for parking in the wrong place. These people got away with this.

I want to connect the dots to what is next. Reactive is cool but proactive is really cool. I would like to apply what has happened for no other reason then to help the planet. They are pounding Her with ELF waves etc. and it is affecting all of us.

Oops, sorry got the rant. Ha ha ha

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (11th February 2018), enjoy being (11th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Building 7 doesn't fit the script.
    I seem to recall that the media reported that it had collapsed before the fact.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (11th February 2018), enjoy being (11th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    You're talking about post #1 from 2017, right?

I tried to edit post #12 to give it the title "The 9/11 Truth Movement in 2018," but apparently members don't have that capability.

Meaning mainstream?

Did you coin that expression?
    by OP, I really meant original intent of the thread.

by white world I mean no black world "micro nukes," majic 3D projections, cloaking devices, i.e. only stuff you and I can understand from the technology that existed when the towers were struck, thus white world. Not my term tho, used by many folks talking about Black Projects.

Bottom line, there is lots of mistakes made and not covered well. And they could easily be intentional as a big part of the deep state's fun Luciferian religion seem built on hiding sh!t in plane sight: if you're too stupid to see what we've done to you, you f**king well deserve it.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 10th February 2018 at 21:46.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th February 2018), Dreamtimer (11th February 2018), Elen (11th February 2018), enjoy being (11th February 2018), Orbs (10th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018), Wind (11th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dumpster, I saw some ritual stuff. I don't have the expertise to draw a conclusion.

Ritual or not, it is Hegalian. It worked. All their mistakes covered. That shows the extent of their control. It's vast.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), enjoy being (11th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,118 Times in 2,664 Posts
    Ritual or not, it is Hegalian. It worked. All their mistakes covered. That shows the extent of their control. It's vast.
    As an individual, what do you intend on doing about this?
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th February 2018), Dreamtimer (19th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (11th February 2018), enjoy being (11th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    I just finished reading 'page 2' of Steve De'ak's article, the one regards how the holes in the towers could have been made and it also is compelling and sensible. http://yankee451.com/?p=4147

It prompts me to include an image of an artwork I made in 2001, following the attack on the towers. At that point, I still hadn't really twigged entirely that the event was, as I called the artwork, a Home Goal. I was inspired by the shock of it all and was making an image based on my thoughts of "Gee what would it look like if it happened in New Zealand". I copied from the front page of the newspaper, the fireball from one of the explosions, and painted a missile being launched on the other panel. Calling that one Home, and the other one, Goal. This has turned out to become increasingly prescient I guess huh.

Last edited by enjoy being, 11th February 2018 at 04:38.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th February 2018), Dreamtimer (11th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th February 2018), Elen (11th February 2018), WantDisclosure (11th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Fred, I am a keyboard coward. I am no Chris Thomas, add Chiarini, etc. I spent a lot of energy posting in a forum promoting Chris's books, essays etc. to help create awareness.

I try to share and create awareness. That is all I do and unfortunately I am not very successful. Oh well.

I have sharred what to look for regarding space traveling advanced technology. Many people do not know what to look for. I have only seen two styles - spheres and one triangle going to fast to really tell. Since 90% of what I have seen are blueish glowing spheres I thought to sharper that.

I am just an average person. I just happened to find what I was looking for. I got my wish. So I try to share knowledge so others can find answers themselves. Verify what I say. Expand on it. Learn. Become aware.

This measly contribution is all I do as an individual. I do read many of your posts trying to learn things as well.

I see things because I am always looking. Braid daylight is full of activity. I watched the transition from tanker to drones for spraying. I have not seen a tanker for years. It is all drones. I encourage all of you to watch them. They make mistakes. They have almost collided for example.

The drones say odd things on their belly at times. I saw one that said Qatar once. I looked it up and it is an airline in the Middle East I think. I thought it was odd to see one of their planes flying directly over the middle of a densely populated metropolitan city in the Midwest low enough for me to read to read that.

Guess it got a bit off course.

Look for yourselves. I have shared how to do so. One way that gets results.

I have shared it is possible to use a spreadsheet and math to help determine the size of an object or rate of decent in a digital image.

I have shared investigative journalism techniques to help others learn for themselves.

Unfortunately this is all I do and I don't think I am really helping. I don't share photos. I try to share where to look so you can take your own.

There are aliens involved in this. You all will find this out for yourselves. if you don't find it yourself it will be disclosed eventually. Just as Chris has written there are good ones and a few bad ones that have interfered.

I don't understand how some can take human form. When any of you find that out please share it.

Hope this answers your question Fred.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th February 2018), Dreamtimer (11th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th February 2018), Elen (11th February 2018), enjoy being (11th February 2018), Fred Steeves (11th February 2018), WantDisclosure (11th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I also suggest we consider what they got from 9 one one.

They solidified hatred of Muslims turning a Christian nation against them opening great opportunities such as a never ending war, invasions, looting etc.

They created fear.

They created legislation, DHS, TSA, etc.

They looted Iraq.

They got a new building where they wanted one.

They opened up arms dealing increaseing sales.

They made money, advanced an agenda, etc.

They gained more control.

Fell fre to add to this. It is amazing they got all this with building 7 and all the evidence, or lack of, against them. There was no plane in the field or st the Penthouse.

They did not want Killary to loose. It interfered with their plans...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th February 2018), Dreamtimer (11th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th February 2018), Elen (11th February 2018), enjoy being (11th February 2018), WantDisclosure (11th February 2018)

Thanks
    There are aliens involved in this.
    This is where disclosure comes in to the discussion.

We talk about the need for 9/11 Truth so that we can wake up to the false justification for making war and nullifying civil liberties.

But the psycopaths that are responsible are apparently influenced by aliens.

So, that expands the big picture.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th February 2018), Elen (12th February 2018), enjoy being (11th February 2018), Orbs (11th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Mmm aliens, yum.

Oh, sorry what's that?

The alien thing I have trouble with. I don't think anyone is really identifying such things correctly. Not that I would know how else to. I think the notion is a bit muddy. And I think that is on purpose. I think it is that someone is trying to hide their true nature.
    I often like to try and break things back down into the simple form. Ya'know, Instead of races and nations, call em humans.
    So, it is then for me, the groups of the light, and of the dark. And you shall know them by their works.
    I relate to the classic archetypes of say, angels and demons. In that I pick up on the energies, see there does exist deception and accusation. Although I am not Christian, I do see that some of the wisdom in their book and I suppose other 'books' of other faiths, is on the money. The concept of 7 deadly sins, the blueprints for behaviour.. I also understand some sort of notion of having faith. In so much as knowing action promotes reaction, and seeing people fall to temptations and pressures. I understand the illusion and deceptions that some or many seem to willingly embrace. They will go along with things because of their fragile footing. These aspects to me, are where the rubber meets the road, so-to-speak.
    The identification of how some skyscrapers were demolished and all the details, the confusion and spinning heads, people seem to love it. Mystery. The same loop that Aragorn mentioned in his latest post in KeepTrying's other thread. The power of darkness. There is something in it. I can't identify who was at the helm calling shots, I don't even care too much exactly how it was done, I am aware of myself being fascinated, and wanting to solve the puzzle, but I also know it is at the end of the day, distraction. The layers of deception and confusion surround us like a fog in so many ways, not just the topic of 911, but all things conspiracy. They are playing with us, taking notes, releasing tarbabies like Charles or The Ruiner, or 911, or Corey Goode, or Q-Anon, the power to create these scenarios, I am quite certain comes down to something other than human persuasion. But it is a sticky maze and I know by looking, I am being invited to fall into a slumber. Awake and aware they say, but I so often see that is being said by people from within their dreamy maze of their chosen fascination.
    Well, with the power of this knowledge, we can all jump to the last page, or at least sit and wait for it to be turned, keeping our wits about us, being cunning, and knowing again, that they shall be known by their works.
    The easiest way to defeat a human, is to fool them. Practice your sentience.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 11th February 2018 at 10:52.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th February 2018), Elen (12th February 2018), Fred Steeves (11th February 2018), Orbs (11th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hey Nothing, thanks for something. Ha ha ha

I don't have a lot of pieces to the puzzle so I keep my eye on the prize.

What is the prize pray tell? Depends on your point of view doesn't it? Sure it does. Some would say owning 10 hot girlfriends/boyfriends. Some would say being a billionaire. Some a wonderful family etc. These are all Earthly prizes.

If we think galactically the ultimate prize would be a dam nice planet. IMO this is the prize. What we are living right now are the final stages of a siege playing itself out. The winner gets yhe most magical planet in existence.

Now we circle back to my ridiculous claim my money is on the Earth Herself. Our biggest risk IMO right now is an angry Mom.

Nobody need agree.

9 one one is all part of the siege. If alien technology was deployed I wouldn't be surprised. Your right Nothing. At the end of the day it's behind us. Personally I lock forward. My insane soul just may kick my pathetic rump again and allow me to figure it out.

It's how I am wired. My family, planet etc. is under siege and if I can figure it out I may be able to quit being a keyboard coward and be a freedom fighter - the ultimate gift an individual can give.

Just saying...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th February 2018), Elen (12th February 2018), enjoy being (11th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    As an individual, what do you intend on doing about this?
    The least we can do is to avoid the debate technique of ridicule, which is a fallacy of reason, in our public discourse.

If we're going to join together to make this a better world, then let's join together.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th February 2018), Elen (12th February 2018), enjoy being (11th February 2018), Orbs (11th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    His "About" page . . .

Here is the most recent video he has posted . . .
    From his website:

I wonder what his present status is.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th February 2018), Elen (12th February 2018), enjoy being (11th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I appreciate your passion Orbs, and your candidness.
    The prize, what an intriguing notion. hehe. I am not actually sure how I would answer that myself.
    On one hand I don't think of prizes. In one aspect I wish consciously to choose not to try and even ponder what the prize might be.
    There is a feeling of just seeking the best for all that is. I'm a bit of a, hmm trying to think of the fancy ist or ism word. Stoicism probably fits. In that I am prepared to die or to suffer if that was to bring about the best result for the all that is. I would love for there to be peace and prosperity to all, but I will not force my will upon such things where that creates the opposite. Other than that, let the prizes be what they be.
    Though, I don't really mean that to sound so dramatic, maybe it is pragmatic stoicism lol.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th February 2018), Elen (12th February 2018), Orbs (11th February 2018), WantDisclosure (11th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,118 Times in 2,664 Posts
    What is the prize pray tell? Depends on your point of view doesn't it?
    For me, the prize is as Socrates advised: "Know thyself".

Or similarly, as Lao Tzu put it: "Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power".

Research into things like 9/11, ufo's, etc., is important, but it can also be a distraction. As with everything balance is the key IMO.

This would be my own answer, to the question I posed to you yesterday.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th February 2018), Dreamtimer (11th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th February 2018), Elen (12th February 2018), enjoy being (11th February 2018), Orbs (11th February 2018), WantDisclosure (11th February 2018), Wind (11th February 2018)