Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: The 9/11 Truth Movement in 2017 and beyond

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    A similar thing here: I've read through a large part of that article, and it has left me drained of energy, but I do find his hypothesis quite plausible.
    You know what?

The author answered my email to him.

Wouldn't it be cool if he were to join us on TOT as himself?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (10th February 2018), enjoy being (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    A similar thing here: I've read through a large part of that article, and it has left me drained of energy, but I do find his hypothesis quite plausible.
    You know what?

The author answered my email to him.

Wouldn't it be cool if he were to join us on TOT as himself?
    He would be most welcome.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th February 2018), enjoy being (10th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    He would be most welcome.
    In his reply he mentioned the Jay Weidner video and said that he couldn't watch it yet because of limited Internet access.

But maybe he's reading this thread? If you have limited access, I guess a video would be one thing, but reading a forum would be something else.

Anyway, maybe TOT will hear from him.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (10th February 2018), enjoy being (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    In his reply he mentioned the Jay Weidner video and said that he couldn't watch it yet because of limited Internet access.
    He also shared a link to another article: "Ode To Yamasaki — Was the WTC architect a CIA asset?"

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th February 2018), enjoy being (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    From what I gather, both La Casa Del Sombrero™ and some of our own earlier members have been throwing her under the bus.

Personally, I don't know whether it would be justified, though. I must confess that I haven't actually been following up on her testimonies.

Yes... The vBulletin default color for clickable links is HTML color designation "#417394", and it had come to our attention that the poor contrast between this color and the other text inside the postbit here at The One Truth and at our sister forum Eye-Rise often causes people to miss that a particular word or sentence is a clickable link. That's why we've decided to change the links inside of the postbit — both here and at Eye-Rise — to the aesthetically more pleasing and definitely much more contrasting orange. In addition to that, links inside of posts will now become highlighted in an underscored red when you hover the mouse over them.

The big trick however was to implement this for individual posts only, without affecting the color of all the other links of the forum — the names of the forum categories, thread names, et al — because we do still want everything to look harmonious, and we don't want to overload people's visual cortex. So Malc and I have been brainstorming a bit, and with the help from the vBulletin people, we were able to add some coding to one of the CSS ("cascading style sheet") files, and now it looks exactly as we want it. By the way, the change has no effect on the "Sunset", "Galaxy" or "Space" themes — it only affects the "The One Truth" and "X-Mas" themes.

I've already told you guys that there is a lot that we do for our members in the background without that any of you actually notices. Another such thing we've been doing over these past couple of days is that we've installed a plugin that guards us against spam bot registrations, and which communicates with the staff through a new TOTBOT, Botty McBotface.

It works like a charm, and it saves both Malc and myself a lot of work too, because we are currently being hit by a whole botnet of spam bots from — primarily but not exclusively — Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine. And if we have to vet each and every single one of those registrations manually, then we'd be sitting here doing virtually nothing else for 24 hours a day. That's how hard they've been hitting us. But so now we've got this little guy here-below watching our backs...

Anyway, I digress.
    A Bot attack from Russia? Who’d we p!ss off over there? Maybe Darth Hatman is using vodka in the Kool-aid now to pay them off?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Better you than me.

You have a cooler head.

Maybe it takes years of experience.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th February 2018)

Thanks
    A Bot attack from Russia? Who’d we p!ss off over there? Maybe Darth Hatman is using vodka in the Kool-aid now to pay them off?
    They're listed everywhere as spam bots, but considering that it's clearly a botnet, chances are that the spam they seek to spread would contain some Javascript or PHP code that enlists the browsers of unsuspecting viewers into mining Bitcoins for the blackhats. After all, something has had to infect those botnet drones first, right?

This is a very realistic phenomenon these days. Lots of computers and networks have already been compromised by Bitcoin miners. This is one of the problems I could already see coming down the pike when the whole crypto-currency hype started.

Sure, Bitcoin isn't controlled by the sharks at Wall Street, but it opens up the door to another kind of sharks, and that other kind of sharks is now in full swing. Or otherwise put, the white collar criminals have been replaced by blue collar criminals.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    Better you than me.

You have a cooler head.

Cooler head? The chipmunk was really funny and I can see Fred’s point. The way I said it was a wormy cop out, but being as risk averse as I am, and what I have seen from “fellow whistleblowers” being taken out, necessary. I’m no freaking hero. Why make a few Brownie points in some obscure forum to a bunch of internet ghosts by posting damning evidence anyway?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th February 2018), Fred Steeves (10th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    Back to the OP:

I see several hard evidence smoking guns that do not rely on Voodoo ET/Black Project “science” i.e. white world facts:

1. Boeing 767s cannot fly as fast as they were RADAR clocked “on the deck” at sea level, the engines are rated to fly that fast at altitude where the air is much thinner, 30k ft or more.

2. WTC 7, the 3rd building that fell that day, was not hit by any airplane and it too, fell within it’s own footprint within several hours of other buildings being hit.

3. Three buildings falling within their own footprint. It takes weeks of preparation to set charges in order to do this with normal buildings, and yet it happened “on their own” all in one day.

These others are not necessarily “smoking guns” but pretty close:

4. A BBC video was made 20+ minutes before WTC 7 fell showing WTC 7 still standing in the background but claiming it had fallen.

5. No aircraft debris at Pennsylvania crater or at Pentagon.

6. No video footage of outside Pentagon during the “strike”. The Pentagon was literally covered with outside cameras at all angles. I used to work there.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), Orbs (10th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018), Wind (11th February 2018)

Thanks
    Back to the OP . . .
    You're talking about post #1 from 2017, right?

I tried to edit post #12 to give it the title "The 9/11 Truth Movement in 2018," but apparently members don't have that capability.

. . . i.e. white world facts . . .
    Meaning mainstream?

Did you coin that expression?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    Back to the OP:

I see several hard evidence smoking guns that do not rely on Voodoo ET/Black Project “science” i.e. white world facts:

1. Boeing 767s cannot fly as fast as they were RADAR clocked “on the deck” at sea level, the engines are rated to fly that fast at altitude where the air is much thinner, 30k ft or more.

2. WTC 7, the 3rd building that fell that day, was not hit by any airplane and it too, fell within it’s own footprint within several hours of other buildings being hit.
    Larry Silverstein admitted on camera that he had WTC7 taken down because of the fire in that one office on the opposite side of the Twin Towers.

No explanation was given as to why an entire skyscraper had to come down because of a simple and single office fire, nor as to how that office fire got started, and the 9/11 Commission forbade anyone looking into (or even mentioning) WTC7 in their investigation. There is nothing about WTC7 in the official report.

3. Three buildings falling within their own footprint. It takes weeks of preparation to set charges in order to do this with normal buildings, and yet it happened “on their own” all in one day.

These others are not necessarily “smoking guns” but pretty close:

4. A BBC video was made 20+ minutes before WTC 7 fell showing WTC 7 still standing in the background but claiming it had fallen.
    Yep, I've already mentioned this earlier.

5. No aircraft debris at Pennsylvania crater or at Pentagon.
    No airliner debris, but I did see part of a jet engine — the turbofan housing — which was way too small to have come from a commercial airliner. It would however fit a cruise missile.

(Contrary to what some might think, a cruise missile is not a rocket, like the missiles on a jet fighter. It has an air-breathing jet engine.)

6. No video footage of outside Pentagon during the “strike”. The Pentagon was literally covered with outside cameras at all angles. I used to work there.
    I've seen footage, but there's only a whitish flash, worth only two frames — just enough to discern that something blurry flew past the camera from right to left.

Way too fast for the camera, and most definitely way too close to the ground for a commercial jet airliner, even when flown by a seasoned pilot. With the wingspan of a commercial jet airliner, the ground lift effect would have prevented that from happening, and any attempt to willfully get closer to the ground would probably have resulted in the plane striking the ground a lot sooner and sliding into the Pentagon from a large distance away, as opposed to only hitting the ground at a short distance from the Pentagon.

Whatever flew past that camera was much faster, as well as much shorter and slimmer. About the size of a small jet fighter, I would say. And that, again, is consistent with a cruise missile. They are essentially small unmanned jets carrying an explosive payload.

A full-size jet airliner would either way have left a sufficient amount of debris from the plane itself. A cruise missile on the other hand would have disintegrated in a manner consistent with the footage and photos of the Pentagon after the impact.

One of the Generals from the Pentagon also slipped up on camera and said "[...] when the missile struck [...]", as opposed to "when the plane struck." Likewise, Rumsfeld slipped up in front of the camera when he referred to the United 93 "crash" over Pennsylvania as "[...] when the plane was shot down."

Most people tend to miss such details, but I don't, and I'm not the only one.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018), Wind (11th February 2018)

Thanks
    I tried to edit post #12 to give it the title "The 9/11 Truth Movement in 2018," but apparently members don't have that capability.
    I'll rename the thread.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,096 Times in 2,656 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Better you than me.

You have a cooler head.

Dramatic Chipmunk is a fun little zinger, and DD took it as intended. As Sgt. Hulka said in the movie Stripes:
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Lots of good posts. Thank you.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018)