Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: The 9/11 Truth Movement in 2017 and beyond

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    From memory, when the directed energy notion first came out from Dr Judy Wood, she was pointing out an orb or some such thing seen from some footage taken from around the towers during the attack. I think one was from a helicopter that was filming in the area at the time? I would have to go and scan through things, it was in one of the first videos put out mentioning her theory of directed energy weapons. Also from memory, that theory went away or was buried for a while after that. Perhaps no one was prepared to talk about it initially.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th February 2018), Dreamtimer (10th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), Orbs (10th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Just reading one of the debunking blogs and it doesn't look good for her. This fellow starts painting her as a government plant and an agent provocateur. Though still calling her information on the flight attendant calls and protocols accurate.
    https://jamesperloff.com/2016/01/02/...-rebekah-roth/
    Scrolling down your link, I see a video embedded with Jim Fetzer talking.

I remember that I was taken in by Rebecca Roth and Jim Fetzer set me straight. I remember feeling gullible and humble.

I confess I am not sharp enough to investigate these things myself. I rely on the Jim Fetzers and the Ole Dammegards of the world.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th February 2018), Dreamtimer (10th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), enjoy being (10th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Nothing, I recall watching a video or two from the "toast" women. She seemed to make some contributions to what happened. I don't recall her Orb thingy but good job to link that. I saw the Orbs long ago because I knew what to look for and looked for them.

Do I think the Orbs had anything to do with it? I don't know. My intuition is they were observing. Why not? Grab some cold ones and watch the planet get the poop kicked out it laughing and high fiving. Well, that's what a "great" cabalist would do.

I see buildings that collapsed floor by floor in sequential order. At some point it looked like a giant explosion of sorts. Did a secret invisible beam do it? Wouldn't that beam of energy have to come straight down on it? Wouldn't that top of the building exploded first?

If an energy beam was aimed at the middle it would have to be from "one side." How would that make the circular pattern we see in the explosion?

Did the beam come from below? I guess the beam thingy was sacrificed. Sounds risky to me. Why leave any evidence so controversial?

The buildings look like they were blown up from the top down. That is why the floors collapse on top of each other. Then it "looks" like some sort of explosion occurred that created this downward like (going from memory) mushroom thingy. Like once the building reached a certain level it went off.

Some of you know some steel vaporized. I have one hell of a time drilling through that stuff. I can't imagine what type of energy would cause the molecules to simply say "I give up and want to be dust now."

It doesn't seem like heat would do that. Heat melts it. A secret ray gun may do that but that doesn't seem likely. I don't know if radiation would do that. I know nukes can be bigger than other nukes but I don't know if a "baby nuke" would produce such a small explosion?

The "toast" lady said door handles and such were missing from cars. Certain metal objects vaporized. Since everything is energy is it possible a frequency based thingy was used?

Folks, I don't have the answer. All the missing steel is tuff to explain. As if it sublimated. Vanished. Maybe it was some type of nuke. It remained hot for how long? A week?

They sure were in a hurry to get rid of the "evidence." Did anyone find a lot of radiation there? I have been there since the new building was built. I think it was almost done when I was there last. Looks like some type of antenna in plain sight.

Opps, there I go with another of my "cheap theories." It was all planned out so the new building has a purpose. They don't do things to this scope without reaching an objective. They wanted that real estate and they wanted to put a new building there.

It's there because of Honie Honjer with a box cutter. Who'd a thunk it? I would have thought it would take a bit more than a box cutter but hey, with a little creativity you can change the paradigm of a planet by visiting the dollar store.

ha ha ha

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), enjoy being (10th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Scrolling down your link, I see a video embedded with Jim Fetzer talking.

I remember that I was taken in by Rebecca Roth and Jim Fetzer set me straight. I remember feeling gullible and humble.

I confess I am not sharp enough to investigate these things myself. I rely on the Jim Fetzers and the Ole Dammegards of the world.
    Yes, that was one of the things I was going to add to Aragorns comment about who had been throwing her under the bus, which was basically everyone including or starting off with Jim Fetzer.

Though right at the bottom of that link there is this "On another note, I received an email from someone suggesting that in challenging Roth, the Truth Movement is being cleverly manipulated by the Powers That Be—that articles such as this are precisely what they want. I leave the door open to that possibility too. "

Which is worthy of keeping mind. And either way, if Roth was a government plant, there's information to be found in that itself.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th February 2018), Dreamtimer (10th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    [...]

Some of you know some steel vaporized. I have one hell of a time drilling through that stuff. I can't imagine what type of energy would cause the molecules to simply say "I give up and want to be dust now."

It doesn't seem like heat would do that. Heat melts it. A secret ray gun may do that but that doesn't seem likely. I don't know if radiation would do that. I know nukes can be bigger than other nukes but I don't know if a "baby nuke" would produce such a small explosion?
    The heat front blasted outward from a thermonuclear explosion is very thin, but it can easily reach up to several million Kelvin, which is way more than required to vaporize and fully disintegrate solid steel down to the subatomic level.

The "toast" lady said door handles and such were missing from cars. Certain metal objects vaporized. Since everything is energy is it possible a frequency based thingy was used?

Folks, I don't have the answer. All the missing steel is tuff to explain. As if it sublimated. Vanished. Maybe it was some type of nuke. It remained hot for how long? A week?
    There was still a puddle of molten steel underneath the twin towers for two months, glowing hot at well over 2'000 °C. Even thermite cannot do that. A nuke however could.

They sure were in a hurry to get rid of the "evidence."
    Yes, they sure did, just as they also made sure that Osama Bin Laden was accused and found guilty without a trial right from the start.

Did anyone find a lot of radiation there?
    Khalezov claims they did, but other sources contradict this. Fact is that the late and great Donna Summer was living in Manhattan at the time, and that she died a few years later of lung cancer, officially tied to the inhalation of dust from the collapse of the Twin Towers.

Khalezov also claims that many other people died of radiation later, and that several of the emergency intervention units were wearing radiation suits, but I don't know how much of that is true.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), enjoy being (10th February 2018), Orbs (10th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018), Wind (11th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Orbs.
    I was more thinking the orb described by Judy Wood may be a wrong surmising but relate closer to a projection of sorts similar to what Dumpster Diver mentioned or others have speculated on regards holographic planes.

I would speculate an exotic weapon would indeed have been a frequency associated weapon that would disassociate particles.
    Underground explosions... from memory there is evidence where there is a blip in seismic recordings and it seems to sync with a noise and with a brighter white spot of 'cloud' within the cloud at the base of the towers before collapse.

One part of Rebekah Roth's 'testimony' however, that I recall now, which I kind of agreed with as a likelihood and links into the multipronged attack, was that she made the claim that there were differently motivated factions that didn't necessarily know about each other, and that some perhaps didn't expect what eventuated and were a bit surprised by the result. A glass ceiling scenario again.
    Some of the lower level types, who may well be the public figures people point fingers at, may have just thought there was going to be a bit of an explosion. The game may have been then hijacked by some other group with access to exotic weapons.
    I can't exactly deconstruct myself, from looking whether the towers 'exploded' from the top down or what. I mean I find it quite unusual and only really slightly comparable to a controlled demolition. The pyroclastic flow very much was like a volcanic eruption. But also I would equally compare it to holding a handful of sand in your hand and just letting it slip through your fingers. What we saw may have been what tonnes of dust submitting to gravity does.

I might have to track down that 4-5 hour video by Khalezov that I spotted the other day Aragorn, and watch it.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 10th February 2018 at 11:48.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th February 2018), Dreamtimer (10th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), Orbs (10th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    Though, sometimes a debunking attempt might mean to look closer.
    Exactly.

Good researchers are going to get smeared if they’re effective enough.

And either way, if Roth was a government plant, there's information to be found in that itself.
    I think we’re illustrating why people throw up their hands and give up.

Doing this work is complicated.

And if your family ridicules you for it, it takes a strong stomach to continue.

Also, I don't know if planes were used or not. I don't know. I can't figure it out...
    That is one of the things that worries me about participating in the discussion about this.

Without subpoena power, how are we supposed to establish these things?

We’re wracking our brains publicly and it consumes a great deal of energy, causing infighting in the process.

I think we might be better off not trying to establish how it was done—just clearly show that it had to be a false flag event by a rogue element.

I check Jim Fetzer's Facebook page because there are good links on it.

Recently he posted a piece by someone by the name of Steve De'ak entitled "Taboo Truths: Clues Avoided by the 9/11 Truth Movement."
    Has anyone had time to read the article?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th February 2018), Dreamtimer (10th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), enjoy being (10th February 2018), Orbs (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    [...]

I was more thinking the orb described by Judy Wood may be a wrong surmising but relate closer to a projection of sorts similar to what Dumpster Diver mentioned or others have speculated on regards holographic planes.

I would speculate an exotic weapon would indeed have been a frequency associated weapon that would disassociate particles. [...]
    If you want my personal opinion, then all of this theorizing about exotic weaponry, orbs, UFOs and three-dimensional projections in mid air is merely another distraction to keep the truth-seekers chasing their own tails and making fools of themselves in the process.

And this, then, in turn lends more credence to the official narrative that a couple of guys who had been living in caves in Afghanistan and had learned to fly a small twin-propeller aircraft were able to hijack four jet airliners of more than 1'000 times the weight while threatening the flight crew with box cutters, and were then somehow capable of flawlessly parking those planes into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon, with the last plane having been brought down in the heat of the struggle between the Brave American Heroes™ who gave their lives for God Bless America™ and the hijackers.

Forget about exotic weapons, UFOs, 3D projections or orbs. This was a carefully engineered plan — careful enough to make it work, but not careful enough to make it convincing to anyone with a brain in their skull. They saw no need for the latter, because they consider us all as dumber than cattle, and they know that the average US American is gullible, loyal to their government, and not all too bright in comparison to the rest of the world, courtesy of the indoctrination and conditioning by the consumerist and crypto-fascist propaganda machine and the education system.

They probably did use thermite, and there probably were tuned thermonuclear devices involved. But when push comes to shove, the "how" is less important than the "who" and the "why".

I think we all know who was behind it — not necessarily on account of the individual henchmen, but rather as in The Powers That Be™, the cabal, the Illuminati (or whatever you want to call them) — and I think we can also agree on the "why". "9/11" was intended to...

• give God Bless America™ a new enemy, and have the people gladly sacrifice their liberties in exchange for "protection" against this enemy;
    • bolster the fascist spirit of citizenship, nationalism, exceptionalism and militarism;
    • justify outrageous spending on new toys from the military-industrial complex;
    • justify the invasion of two sovereign nations, one of which — Afghanistan — was crucial to the CIA's drug trafficking operations;
    • destabilize the Middle East and put a couple of shills in charge of the newly conquered territories — Karzai in Afghanistan and Talabani in Iraq;
    • allow the US corporate world to "colonize" said invaded nations;
    • suspend the civil liberties and human rights of both US Americans and captured non-Americans alike;
    • justify an aggressive and arrogant international policy — "You are either with us or you are against us", dixit George W. Bush; and
    • get rid of a number of objectionable documents in a plausible way.

And from the looks of things, they pulled it all off too. And they're probably laughing their butts off just as much over the truth-seekers' contemplation of UFOs and exotic energy beam weapons as they do about the idiots who believe that Osama Bin Laden was behind it and that jet fuel brought down the Twin Towers.

One thing I do know for certain about the "how": what hit the Pentagon was not a jet airliner but a cruise missile. Technicians from the airline companies and from their respective engine suppliers have testified that the engine parts found at the Pentagon did not come from them.

One last thing... It happened exactly nine years, down to the very day, after George H. Bush — Dubya's daddy — gave his (in)famous speech before the US Congress about a new world order, on 11 September 1990.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), enjoy being (10th February 2018), Orbs (10th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018), Wind (11th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,094 Times in 2,654 Posts
    I would speculate an exotic weapon would indeed have been a frequency associated weapon that would disassociate particles.
    Sure, "The Hutchison Effect". He discovered the unusual phenomena in 1979 while seeking to duplicate experiments done by Nicola Tesla. His below affidavit in support of Judy Wood's lawsuit is well worth the read. He describes the anomalous effects which he claims were weaponized, such as, but not limited to, the following:

a. levitation of heavy objects. Material;
    b. the spontaneous fracturing of metals;
    c. changes in the crystalline structure and physical
    properties of metals;
    d. fusion of dissimilar materials such as metal and wood,
    while lacking any displacement;
    e. the anomalous heating of metals without burning adjacent
    material;
    f. disappearance of metal samples.

He also describes multiple CIA visits over the years/decades, with many of the names being very familiar to shock of all shocks, the original remote viewing crowd. You know, people like Col. John Alexander, Gen. Burt Stubblevine, Major Ed Dames, etc. Even Henry Kissinger types are mentioned.

Basically, it looks as if they fucked with him, and of course stole from him. I'm not an expert in this by any means, but he is.

Anyone looking for a worthy avenue to bark down, this is a much more reliable arena than the usual dog and pony parade of "whistleblowers" we generally see passing by waving their bright shiny objects.
    http://www.drjudywood.com/pdf/AffJHutchison4.pdf
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th February 2018), Dreamtimer (10th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), enjoy being (10th February 2018), Orbs (10th February 2018), Wind (11th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I remember it well.

I remember asking myself, "What in the hell is he talking about?"

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th February 2018), Dreamtimer (10th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), enjoy being (10th February 2018), Orbs (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I remember thinking, did he just say new world order? Does he want to be ridiculed out of office? Everyone I knew would have called NWO crazy conspiracy theory.

The pattern of behavior in terms of reaction was typical. Brush it off, it doesn't mean anything. It's a distraction.

The list of distractions is long and includes: loss of rights, ignoring Geneva conventions, sexual harassment, race issues, environmental issues...they all get called distractions.

We have wars to wage and rich people to make richer. We don't need all these distractions.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), enjoy being (10th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post

I remember it well.

I remember asking myself, "What in the hell is he talking about?"

I remember thinking, did he just say new world order? Does he want to be ridiculed out of office? Everyone I knew would have called NWO crazy conspiracy theory.

But meanwhile, the term has been coined — publicly — by several other government leaders, and propagandized as a Good Thing™.

Former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5oIXtA-N7s

Former UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv5cqh26CC0

Former Belgian Federal Prime Minister and former President of the European Union Herman Van Rompuy

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEqFtVrAgSo

Former President of the United States of America Barack Obama

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (10th February 2018), enjoy being (10th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018), Wind (11th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I just ploughed through the first page of the Steve De'ak article, KeepTrying. Very compelling really and you, or he, is right, that which he has written is extremely plausible and creates quite a few shadows on other theories. It removes any need for other explanations such as nuclear detonations or directed energy weapons.
    I'm a bit worn out from reading all that for now. But I will say it is the most probable explanation I have heard, explaining several anomalies reasonably simply. I have trouble digesting the other speculations which we have been recounting, but the search for explanations can make you think it must be some elaborate explosive device, or go along with selecting the best from the list that has been provided over the years.

Interestingly one of the special effects that gets used to make convincing dramatic explosions in the film industry is a dust bomb. A steel funnel like hopper has a charge put in the bottom of it and it is then filled with sand and soil so that when the charge goes of all the powder is blasted up in the air in an impressive cloud.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (10th February 2018), Orbs (10th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    I just ploughed through the first page of the Steve De'ak article, KeepTrying. Very compelling really and you, or he, is right, that which he has written is extremely plausible and creates quite a few shadows on other theories. It removes any need for other explanations such as nuclear detonations or directed energy weapons.
    I'm a bit worn out from reading all that for now. But I will say it is the most probable explanation I have heard, explaining several anomalies reasonably simply. [...]
    A similar thing here: I've read through a large part of that article, and it has left me drained of energy, but I do find his hypothesis quite plausible.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (10th February 2018), enjoy being (10th February 2018), Orbs (10th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Back in 1999 or 2000, or somewhere around then, I was up late watching BBC news, and Bill Clinton was becoming the first president to address the House of Lords. He was busy making his speech and got into recounting how England and the USA had been allies for many years, listing the occasions through the decades.. WW1, WW2, The Cold War, you know in chronological order, then when he got near current times (of that time) the sound was cut and the shot went to the far shot so you couldn't even lip read if you were good enough..

That always struck me as odd. It was a bit before my time in being ultra suspicious of such a thing, and after the next half decade of events unfolded, I remembered that incident, wondering what the heck it was that was said.

Oh sorry it was both houses at once and in 1995. How odd, I thought it was slightly later than that. Damn time and memory.. I haven't checked the video to be absolutely certain it is the same thing in its entirety..
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?68594-...ish-parliament

I just watched it, and there is no longer a sound blackout in the section I mentioned, I guess Bosnia was too sensitive back then to broadcast, sorry for this distraction to the topic. Oh and he was the second president to address both houses, Reagan being the first.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 10th February 2018 at 14:39.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), Orbs (10th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018)