Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The 9/11 Truth Movement in 2017 and beyond

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    It's not me doing that. It's pervasive in this community. All over the place. The liberals are behind the vast pedophile networks, see Hillary; Agenda 21 is the source of the NWO, it's got the liberal label all over it; I could go on.
    You aren’t a reptilian overlord? Coulda fooled me.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), WantDisclosure (9th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    FYI I have emailed Steve De'ak to tell him about post #12, where I linked to his piece and talked about the Jay Weidner interview.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2018), enjoy being (9th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    liberalism and political correctness (eww) and equality and on to the notion of freedom, as a psychology rather than politically... is a method in shutting down opposition, or controlling it or thought. People have become too scared to say what they think, all that sort of stuff. Sure it is all nice, and mindful, to have things say, gender neutral, but it is akin to red tape and the tying of hands. It works well then, as a political tool for one side to masquerade with.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2018), WantDisclosure (9th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    So if we say it was a likely given that explosives were already in the towers from a 60's policy of having them put in during building, then we can decide or not what sort of explosives they were, then decide if indeed the plan to demolish was delayed 25ish years to the date it eventually was. And along the way decide if there was failed attempts or attempts used to upgrade an installation. We might observe the earlier basement bombing and attach it to the theory on forms of atomic weapons in the basement... cross referencing to the evidence of a huge explosion coming from the basement shortly before the collapses.
    We might observe the press strike which meant the reports of 'repairs' to the corroding steelwork involving grinding and sparks to large areas of the outside skin of the towers.. went largely unreported.
    We may decide multiple things were carried out, as another way to confuse what happened.
    We might then try and work out how much of the various motivations changed over decades, which were the original motivations and which were opportunistic. Within the groups of people who needed to be involved, there were different payoffs and motivations. Some were trying to hide thefts, some were trying to commit thefts, some were concerned with the realestate, some were concerned with political gains both home and abroad. Some was for power, some for oil, some for somewhat mysterious reasons involving odd religious or magical beliefs.

We might also add in, the two artist invites of which these groups were given access to the buildings, and specifically the floors near where the planes hit. And that one of them was allowed to remove a window and play around making a balcony from it. We might start to wonder if they installed anything there, maybe from the stack of boxes seen photographed during that particular art visit.
    We may start to ponder if it was through those visits that data and reference frames were collected to create 3d digital modelling to create illusions such as people climbing out windows and, falling.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 9th February 2018 at 13:35.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2018), WantDisclosure (9th February 2018), Wind (9th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,093 Times in 20,304 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    [...] Other people as many of you point out lean towards thermite. Others to baby nukes.
    "Baby nukes".

The truth usually lies somewhere in the middle. It could have been a combination of forces at work. They had the time and money to deploy "whatever" so if you have the resources - use them, right?
    Exactly, and using different attack vectors at the same time would also ensure that the Twin Towers would come down. After all, they were designed to withstand an impact from a Boeing 707, which is a larger type of plane than the ones that were seen hitting the towers.

Those towers had to come down. That was the whole point. It had to be dramatic enough to warrant the mass surveillance, the torturing, the suspension of civil liberties, and everything else covered by the Patriot Acts.

Don't forget our "buddy" Rumplestiltskin announcing the day before 2.3 trillion is missing. Rumor has it the room at the Pentagram where forensic activities was happening regarding this "pocket change" was where the "plane" hit.
    That is correct. Just as there was an incidental fire in an office in Building 7 on the opposite side of the Twin Towers, which just so incidentally happened to have some other objectionable documents stored in it.

And as if the fire was not enough to ensure the destruction of those documents, Larry Silverstein then had the whole building brought down in a controlled demolition, not to mention that the British BBC already reported Building 7 to have been collapsed while it was still standing — in plain view — behind the reporter. And as an even stranger coincidence, Larry Silverstein's two children were both employed at the WTC, and both just happened to have taken the day off.

By the way, according to Khalezov's book, what hit the Pentagon was a thermonuclear cruise missile that was stolen — whether by the Pakistanis or by the Mossad, I'm not sure — from the sunken Russian nuclear submarine Kursk, and that was fired from a German-made submarine under Israeli control off the west coast of the USA.

Allegedly, the nuclear warhead was however damaged when the Kursk sank, and so it didn't detonate on impact as intended. It was then supposedly immediately retrieved from the crash site at the Pentagon by the FBI, and carried away out of sight.

[...] Seems pretty easy to me. And that dent in the ground in PA? I mean really, grow up. Cell phone calls from a plane? Hell, mine doesn't work from the bathroom sometimes.
    Bingo again! According to Khalezov, the plane that supposedly crashed over Pennsylvania was actually shot down with a missile from an F-16 fighter, piloted by an officer of the US National Air Guard.

They were on alert that day because the US surveillance satellites had detected that the Russians had been mobilizing large parts of their military — even though that was merely in the context of standard periodic training exercises — and there was a fear for a Russian nuclear attack on the USA. So the USA was on silent alert, and both the US Air Force and the US National Air Guard had armed fighter jets in the air that day, patrolling over the ocean and looking for Russian ICBMs and bombers.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2018), enjoy being (9th February 2018), WantDisclosure (9th February 2018), Wind (9th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thank you, Aragorn. Very interesting.

I'm only overlord of myself. All else is mostly beyond control. My reptilian part doesn't dominate, I'm quite thoroughly mammalian and primate.

Nursing my son was far and away the best thing I've ever done in life. Nothing else has come close.

It must be strong reptilian traits that can make people so cold-hearted as to indiscriminately kill. My brother once spent five minutes explaining to me how most people are just pennies. You can throw them away. They don't make a difference. He's not even part of the elite and he thinks this way. We were not raised that way, not even close.

We were adopted. People are made up of both their nature and their nurture. It's not an either/or.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2018), enjoy being (9th February 2018), WantDisclosure (9th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,467 Times in 7,282 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Bingo!

Mind you that not everyone in the US government, the CIA and the FBI was in on this. This was not a matter of a particular organization or an official regime. This was the work of conspiring individuals within each of those organizations and power structures. But most of the suspects did indeed come from within the CIA, the Bush Jr. administration, the Mossad, Saudi Arabia, and one of the British intelligence groups — possibly MI5.
    I know and I can bet on my ass that Cheney and Rumsfeld were directly involved with the attack. They might have even planned it! Then the job was organized between the suspects from those groups which you have already named.

Any idea what happened to the passengers on American Airlines 77? Did they just kill those people and how or where did they go? There are so many inconsistencies to the official story that I'm wondering why average Joe's aren't questioning the story. I guess the fluoride is too strong.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), enjoy being (10th February 2018), WantDisclosure (9th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    I know and I can bet on my ass that Cheney and Rumsfeld were directly involved with the attack. They might have even planned it! Then the job was organized between the suspects from those groups which you have already named.
    According to Khalezov, Rumsfeld may have been in on it, but Cheney wasn't. He describes a testimony from a Secret Service agent who supposedly had to literally grab Cheney by the scruff and the crotch and drag him out of his office "no questions asked and no explanation given", and into the shelter underneath the White House, as per established protocol.

Personally, I'm rather inclined to believe the inverse, i.e. that Rumsfeld wasn't in on it, but that Cheney was. My assessment in this is based upon two things...

• Rumsfeld's admission — and his righteous expression of frustration — on public television one day before "9/11" that 23 trillion US dollars were missing from the Pentagon's books. Had he known what was coming, then he probably wouldn't have made that statement. Not that Rumsfeld would be a Good Guy™, mind you. It was Rumsfeld who had the Iraqi prisoners at Guantanamo Bay and in Abu Ghraib systematically humiliated and sexually abused, over which a couple of insignificant non-commissioned officers — both from the USA and from the UK — were then ordered to take the blame and suffer the disciplinary action.

• Cheney's statement on public television earlier — I'm not sure but I think it was one or two weeks before "9/11" — that "What America needs is another Pearl Harbor." He was alluding to his perceived lack of patriotism and "American pride" among the population. And "another Pearl Harbor" is exactly what America got on "9/11".

Any idea what happened to the passengers on American Airlines 77?
    Don't you mean United Airlines 93 — the plane that was shot down over Pennsylvania? As I understand it, American Airlines 77 was either one of the two planes that hit the towers or the plane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon — which would have been impossible to do with that type of aircraft, even for an experienced pilot, let alone for someone whose flight experience was limited to a twin-propeller Beechcraft.

Did they just kill those people and how or where did they go? There are so many inconsistencies to the official story that I'm wondering why average Joe's aren't questioning the story. I guess the fluoride is too strong.
    Well, United 93 had its transponder off for a while, then disappeared from radar for several minutes — I have no idea how long — and then reappeared on radar with its transponder switched back on. Probably so as to make it easier to identify before ordering it shot down. My guess is that the plane landed somewhere first, possibly so as to let the passengers out, and that it was then sent back up in order to have it shot down. Depending on how long it was off the radar, that is plausible.

As to what happened to the passengers, that's a very good question. There are so many possibilities, some more plausible than others. Did they execute them all, and if so, what did they do with the bodies? Did they bribe and/or extort them all into silence? Were there still any passengers on board the plane at the time that it was reported hijacked or was the plane actually empty?

So many questions...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), enjoy being (10th February 2018), WantDisclosure (9th February 2018), Wind (9th February 2018)

Thanks
    Returning to the subject of Dimitri Khalezov, he also claims that he met the guy who was the main architect behind the "9/11" attacks, and that this person is a high-level Pakistani arms dealer.
    I’m not sure from context what you mean by that.

Did Khalezov allege that the Pakistani arms dealer had anything to do with the decision to pull off 9/11?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), enjoy being (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,086 Times in 2,652 Posts
    I There are so many inconsistencies to the official story that I'm wondering why average Joe's aren't questioning the story. I guess the fluoride is too strong.
    Well this average Joe didn't question it for years, and in my blind patriotism I considered it semi treasonous to even think that way. But finally early one morning in early '09 I got up and decided to prove to myself once and for all that this insidious idea could not possibly be true. Found the various footages of all three towers falling with a more critical eye, not just watching it to FOX News commentary, and before long I was muttering to myself "oh my god, it's true"...

Obviously there's no turning back by that point, just takes any given individual daring to question and thus investigate a scary question or idea with an open mind. Just normalcy bias alone seldom allows this, much less the propaganda, social programming, etc. The same occurs on these forums to varying degrees, I see it all the time, it's just at a relatively higher level of consciousness. I think those glass ceilings go all the way to the top, and our job is to keep that hammer handy as we attempt to climb.

As an aside, 9/11 Truth IMO is one of those places where a lot of seekers get stuck and bogged down on their journey. One of the classic glass ceilings.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), enjoy being (10th February 2018), WantDisclosure (9th February 2018), Wind (9th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Returning to the subject of Dimitri Khalezov, he also claims that he met the guy who was the main architect behind the "9/11" attacks, and that this person is a high-level Pakistani arms dealer.

Did Khalezov allege that the Pakistani arms dealer had anything to do with the decision to pull off 9/11?
    Hmm... As I remember having read it, the Pakistani arms dealer was only one of many conspirators, but he was the one who took care of organizing the practical side of things, including the theft of the thermonuclear warhead from the Kursk.

Khalezov also cared to point out that the Kursk was carrying more than one thermonuclear warhead, and that they had all been lifted from the wreck before the Russians managed to pull it out of the water. In other words, he stated, those other warheads are still floating around in the black market somewhere, and the Russians didn't want to admit that they had just lost a bunch of cruise missiles and nuclear warheads because officially, the Kursk was not supposed to be carrying any nuclear weaponry in peacetime.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), enjoy being (10th February 2018), WantDisclosure (9th February 2018)

Thanks
    I guess the fluoride is too strong.
    Fluoride probably does have a lot to do with it.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), enjoy being (10th February 2018), Wind (9th February 2018)

Thanks
    Well, as it just so happens to be, I've read about half of Dimitri Khalezov's book on "9/11" — he's an ex-KGB officer — and in said book, Khalezov makes a similar claim, albeit somewhat more dramatic, i.e. he claims that there were tuned thermonuclear devices in the basements of the Twin Towers, and that all skyscrapers have this, for in the event that they need to be brought down in a controlled demolition at some point in time.
    I take it this author is still alive.

Do you know whether he speaks English, and is he on video being interviewed?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), enjoy being (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    I take it this author is still alive.
    Yes, he is.

Do you know whether he speaks English, and is he on video being interviewed?
    He speaks English, but with a Russian accent and some skewed grammar. This here is his YouTube channel, and he also has a website, which you can reach by clicking here.

Note that it says at the top that it is only a temporary website, but it has been up for several years already by now.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), enjoy being (10th February 2018), WantDisclosure (9th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,467 Times in 7,282 Posts
    Personally, I'm rather inclined to believe the inverse, i.e. that Rumsfeld wasn't in on it, but that Cheney was. My assessment in this is based upon two things...
    Well, on the Farsight Institute's project one of the suspects sure looked liked Rumsfeld. Both him and Cheney are psychopaths anyhow. The same project shows the mini nukes planted inside the towers, also the project also reveals the launch of the cruise missile. Courtney Brown actually conducted the project because he believed in the official story and wanted to prove it right. It's quite chilling stuff and it only shows you what psychopaths are capable of. People are not people to them, they are less than cattle. Just expendable pawns on the chessboard. Hard to feel guilty when you feel no remorse, right?

Don't you mean United Airlines 93 — the plane that was shot down over Pennsylvania? As I understand it, American Airlines 77 was either one of the two planes that hit the towers or the plane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon
    According to Wikipedia it was American Airlines Flight 77 which hit the Pentagon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americ...ines_Flight_77

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), enjoy being (10th February 2018), WantDisclosure (9th February 2018)