Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The 9/11 Truth Movement in 2017 and beyond

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    At 1 minute 35 seconds into the clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UsE...utu.be&t=1m35s
    I hope people will find time to listen to this short excerpt, because it's fascinating and thought-provoking. Personally I think Jay Weidner is a very smart, perceptive, guy, with a certain amount of insider knowledge.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th February 2018), Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2018), enjoy being (8th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    I'd go along with that detail you are highlighting via Jay, Keeptrying.
    The motives for doing so would be of two possibilities which don't necessarily cancel the other out.
    Firstly some white hat attempt at laying some sort of evidence. To me this is less likely.
    Secondly, to help hide the truth behind ludicrousy. In that how we have discussed the ridicule, for a while I had noted that the truth will have a path to it which is so ludicrous when trodden, that no one will be able to walk it and have other people follow. To get to the truth, one would have to subject themselves to such ridicule by stating far fetched notions, that they would never be believed and the act of revealing would double as an act of "destruction of evidence".

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th February 2018), Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2018), WantDisclosure (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    I'd go along with that detail you are highlighting via Jay, Keeptrying.
    I need to state, so we’re all on the same page, what it is I hear both Jay Weidner, and the author of the piece “Taboo Truths: Clues Avoided by the 9/11 Truth Movement,” Steve De'ak, saying.

As mind-boggling as it is, nevertheless, both are pointing to the conclusion that there was a plan from the beginning of the plans for the construction of the towers, for them to come down.

I am just beginning to digest what the Steve De’ak piece is saying.

This man is an independent thinker:

. . . I joined the 9/11 truth movement, hoping for a dose of reality, but after bouncing around from one truther hypothesis to another, I realized most of them have been avoiding the most critical clue, which is quite simply that the World Trade Center was never the fully occupied city within the city it was advertised to be, that at the time of destruction it was gutted and empty of contents as all controlled demolitions are. I know this will be a shock to read for those of you who still believe what you see and hear on television, but to learn the truth about anything these days requires a commitment of attention that most people aren’t prepared for; even my intended audience, the 9/11 Truth Community, which is allegedly already familiar with the popular 9/11 hypotheses, rejects this information as too outrageous to be considered. The connotations are mind-numbing; if the towers were empty of contents and prepared for demolition then all those big “one-percenter” firms like Marsh and McLennan and Cantor Fitzgerald couldn’t have lost employees there, implicating their leadership and any others that received government money from the Victims’ Compensation Fund. It means the media stories about the towers being “modern marvels” can’t be true either, doing more than just implicating the leadership of the media; it exposes them as the propaganda arm of the military. It means that the FDNY leadership knew and that the NYPD leadership knew, and that the Port Authority police certainly knew that the complex was empty and gutted and it also means that the people we saw hanging out the windows couldn’t have been real office workers either. The implications roll in like a tsunami that leaves the observer drowning in a sea of apocalypse. Taken together it’s no wonder why 9/11 truthers would retreat from this information and instead embrace exotic weapons as the answer (or even kerosene) because at least then they can avoid the paradigm shift that inevitably comes with losing faith in the rule of law. And it’s also no wonder why when confronted with evidence that can’t be denied, the reaction has been silence. There can be only one right answer to 9/11 but there’s no guarantee we’ll like it. . .

. . . I have noticed that most truthers will avoid, or be angered by, these clues:

• Evidence of dismantling (Hollow Towers)
    • Evidence of planted dust and missing windows
    • Evidence of missile damage

http://yankee451.com/?p=4008
    There’s more to this piece, but that’s enough to get the idea.

I haven’t figured out yet what he’s actually saying about the victims. Is he saying there were crisis actors playing the part of the victims' families? I don’t know.

I went back and listened to Jay Weidner again and took notes:

1. In 1967 the Port Authority in New York decided to build the World Trade Center and started planning the design.

2. Also in 1967 Stanley Kubrick established the name of his film 2001: A Space Odyssey.

3. Additionally Mel Brooks was producing the TV show Get Smart, where the character Maxwell Smart comes to the headquarters of a secret U.S. government counter-intelligence agency and is told by the chief that there’s a construction company that every time they build a building, it collapses. The chief also tells him they’re building a building, called the Odyssey, for the space command, and the agency is afraid it’ll collapse and kill everyone in it. He’s told to infiltrate the construction site. Smart later informs the chief that the construction company is putting explosives in the building as they’re building it.

4. Jay has talked to researcher Freeman Fly, who said he interviewed a person who was second in command for the architects at the WTC, who informed him that they put explosives in the building while they were building it.

5. Jay thinks that both Kubrick and Brooks took money from the New York mob, because at the time they were struggling filmmakers and needed money, and they probably got word that the WTC was being built for some kind of special event, to occur in 2001.

6. Jay spoke of a photograph of the WTC taken in 1975 or 76 that showed that there were floors only at the top and the bottom; floors 11 - 91 appear to be no floors at all.
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 9th February 2018 at 12:21. Reason: Punctuation

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th February 2018), Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), enjoy being (9th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 7,284 Posts
    Did they have mini neutron bombs in the 70's?

Kubrick seems to have been an insider and that's what got him killed.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th February 2018), Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), enjoy being (9th February 2018), WantDisclosure (9th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks

I tried looking for the photo of the towers without floors but had no luck, yet saw such things like this photo, which kind of says the lights were attached to ceilings.

But on the hunt, I did find this following web blog page from 2007 on the subject of preplanted explosives.
    https://just-another-inside-job.blog...tonate-it.html

And one of those people doing a selfie in the hole.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th February 2018), Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2018), WantDisclosure (9th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post

Kubrick seems to have been an insider and that's what got him killed.
    Funnily enough, right down the bottom of the page of the blog link I found, in the comments section, is this ..

Former Soviet nuclear compliance officer Dimitri Khalezov has stated in his Affidavits that nuclear demolition devices of less than 150 kT yield were declared to be located under the WTC towers and the Sears tower under the provisions of the Peaceful Nuclear Explosions Treaty with the old Soviet Union.
    However a search of this fellow will bring up a swathe of claims of him giving disinfo. I cant say I actually saw this avenue at the time.

And here is one of the links to a debunking of mini nukes being used.
    https://www.henrymakow.com/beware_bo...th_theori.html
    Last edited by enjoy being, 9th February 2018 at 03:36.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2018), WantDisclosure (9th February 2018), Wind (9th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 7,284 Posts
    Since remote controlled passenger planes can't bring those towers down and jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams... All you need is portable neutron bombs placed at the structural key spots and that combined with nano-thermite, it will not only bring down towers like that, but will also pulverize them. Then blame arabs for the terrorist act, attack the middle-east so that you can steal their oil reserves and also profit the military industrial complex. That gives also the justification to create a mass surveillance program, because surely Americans need protection from both domestic and foreign terrorists.

The price for all of that? Thousands US citizens gone with the towers, the thousands of dead us soldiers and let's not forget the one million dead Afghans, but they're brown people so does anyone really care? Let's not either forget that US made torture legal again and GITMO is still standing. Also what spawned/created ISIS? Gee, I wonder about that. I suppose that's not the textbook version of what happened on 9/11, but what can you do! Let's just focus on the Kardashians and their fake plastic bodies instead.

The Farsight Institute's remote viewing project only confirmed what most of us already knew. In case some people haven't seen it, I might have a copy of it.
    Last edited by Wind, 9th February 2018 at 03:45.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2018), enjoy being (9th February 2018), WantDisclosure (9th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Another twisty scenario is the information on this page regards some performance art projects that happened regards the 9/11 event. Also on the page is a bit about faked people hanging out windows of the WTC towers.

http://mediahoaxes.tumblr.com/post/7...e-following-is

What freaks me out personally, regards the E-Team 'work'. Is that when 9/11 happened, I was working on a TV film called E Team. I remember sitting about on the job on the day it happened, with everyone, amazed at what we had seen overnight. (it happened around 12.30 - 1am 12/11/01 in NZ) Funny thing the film never was released then, but another film of the same title was released in 2014 and is set in the middle east conflict.

The 'artwork' made by Israeli art group 'Gelatin' at the time is equally disturbing if you hunt that down.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2018), WantDisclosure (9th February 2018), Wind (9th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,106 Times in 20,308 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    [...]

I went back and listened to Jay Weidner again and took notes:

1. In 1967 the Port Authority in New York decided to build the World Trade Center and started planning the design.

2. Also in 1967 Stanley Kubrick established the name of his film 2001: A Space Odyssey.

3. Additionally Mel Brooks was producing the TV show Get Smart, where the character Maxwell Smart comes to the headquarters of a secret U.S. government counter-intelligence agency and is told by the chief that there’s a construction company that every time they build a building, it collapses. The chief also tells him they’re building a building, called the Odyssey, for the space command, and the agency is afraid it’ll collapse and kill everyone in it. He’s told to infiltrate the construction site. Smart later informs the chief that the construction company is putting explosives in the building as they’re building it.

4. Jay has talked to researcher Freeman Fly, who said he interviewed a person who was second in command for the architects at the WTC, who informed him that they put explosives in the building while they were building it.

[...]
    Well, as it just so happens to be, I've read about half of Dimitri Khalezov's book on "9/11" — he's an ex-KGB officer — and in said book, Khalezov makes a similar claim, albeit somewhat more dramatic, i.e. he claims that there were tuned thermonuclear devices in the basements of the Twin Towers, and that all skyscrapers have this, for in the event that they need to be brought down in a controlled demolition at some point in time.

Now, one thing I do know is that it's not uncommon for planned demolition to be part of the very design of any large construction. For instance, several bridges here in Belgium that were deemed "strategically important" have (equally strategical) provisions for housing explosives, so that in the event of a war, they can be quickly brought down in order to stop an invading enemy from progressing. That doesn't mean that there effectively are explosives embedded into those bridges, but the provisions are there.

My brother has confirmed this information. He and I have both served in the military — Belgium still had compulsory military service at the time — and my brother was assigned to an NBC base under direct NATO control, and he had a certain security clearance because he needed to process confidential documents.

Returning to the subject of Dimitri Khalezov, he also claims that he met the guy who was the main architect behind the "9/11" attacks, and that this person is a high-level Pakistani arms dealer. And another thing he claims is that the USA as well as the Mossad have been and still are actively using tuned thermonuclear devices in the various armed conflicts they're involved in.

I'm not saying that everything he writes would be correct, because he is quite obviously highly opinionated in his interpretation of a number of facts — which he does all list chronologically in his book — and apart from his English being a little skewed, he's obviously also fairly neurotic, with lots of digressions and elaborations.

Still, it makes for an interesting read, albeit a very long one. The main book — there are two PDFs in the .zip file, plus a cryptographic cypher intended to verify the copy's authenticity and a DOS or Windows tool to allow you to do that — is well over 900 pages long. The .zip file is 137 MiB in size.

If you have a GMail or YouTube account, then you are also automatically entitled to — at this point in time — 17 GiB worth of cloud storage via Google Drive. I have uploaded the .zip file to my own Google Drive, and if you were to provide me with a GMail address, then I can set up the pertinent folder to be shared with you, so that you can download it onto your own computer from there by way of your own Google Drive access, if you like. If you're interested, then just drop me a private message with your GMail address.

The full-size neutron bomb was only officially announced under the Reagan administration, but what you have to keep in mind is that unlike with a standard atom bomb, a thermonuclear device can be tuned to inflict only as much damage as desired, with very little fallout and relatively little radiation.

Personally, and with my background in physics, I think that Khalezov's theory about the thermonuclear devices underneath the Twin Towers is highly plausible. Furthermore, thermite can generate extremely high temperatures, but what Nothing posted higher up about the steel simply being pulverized (or vaporized) in a matter of seconds could be consistent with a tuned and carefully directed thermonuclear explosion.

Since remote controlled passenger planes can't bring those towers down and jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams... All you need is portable neutron bombs placed at the structural key spots and that combined with nano-thermite, it will not only bring down towers like that, but will also pulverize them. Then blame arabs for the terrorist act, attack the middle-east so that you can steal their oil reserves and also profit the military industrial complex. That gives also the justification to create a mass surveillance program, because surely Americans need protection from both domestic and foreign terrorists.
    Bingo!

Mind you that not everyone in the US government, the CIA and the FBI was in on this. This was not a matter of a particular organization or an official regime. This was the work of conspiring individuals within each of those organizations and power structures. But most of the suspects did indeed come from within the CIA, the Bush Jr. administration, the Mossad, Saudi Arabia, and one of the British intelligence groups — possibly MI5.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2018), enjoy being (9th February 2018), WantDisclosure (9th February 2018), Wind (9th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Looks like many of you have done a lot of research. Good job.

Here are are a couple of things to throw into the mix.

Ed Chiarini claims it was scripted and nobody died. He claims they used kerosene at the pentagon in the sprinkler system.

Do you all recall the alledged bomb in the basement about 5-10 years prior? It is my opinion that was the staging for access to do structural "repairs." My understanding is people worked for a long time on theses "repairs."

Hanging chads. To pull this off the right person had to be in office. Looks like Gore wasn't the right guy. Bush Beans of the Rose Velt clan was. His alleged brother was Governor of the hanging chad state for the setup. Beans stole it. Old news but all this is related.

Looks like the buildings fell from the top down. The mystery booms before the fell appeared to come from ground level though.

Trumpet vowed to tell us who did it. So far crickets.

The Parrot Act was the outcome. Hagalien dialectic 100%.

The look on Beans face in the grade school is telling.

Just some discussion points. Building 7 alledgedly had all the Enron records.

Last, we are told Honie Honjer armed with a box cutter changed the paradigm of a planet. I think the found his drivers license there.

Riiiiiigggghht...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2018), enjoy being (9th February 2018), WantDisclosure (9th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I really want to take a minute out of my boring life and congratulate all of you for the time and effort you have put into this. It is a nice reflection on you. It appears I am in good company.

Dream mentioned nobody in her family talks about it. I don't ever really go anywhere and hear people talking about it either and if they are it is the zombie version.

Chris Thomas said it was an alphabet agency behind it. It certainly wasn't the local gym team now was it?

Anywho, many of you have figured out how serious of a ff this really was. I recall something along the lines that the frequency or shoeman (ha ha ha) resonance of the planet changed. It was negative as hell so I am not surprised it did.

That Judy "toast" chick had a lot to say to support directed energy. Other people as many of you point out lean towards thermite. Others to baby nukes.

The truth usually lies somewhere in the middle. It could have been a combination of forces at work. They had the time and money to deploy "whatever" so if you have the resources - use them, right?

I find the "how" worth investigating. It seems the "why" part of the puzzle is easier. The Parrot Act, fear and control. A nice trilogy for a "good" cabalists. Heck of a day for them.

If I may add something to this thread it is what is next? If you plot these major events as cyclic it has been 17 years since. Are we about due? If so, what is next?

I don't know. But if the pattern of escalation continues it should be a doozy. On a more positive note, many of us cheer for the good guys to end this war and prevent anything like this from happening again.

Don't forget our "buddy" Rumplestiltskin announcing the day before 2.3 trillion is missing. Rumor has it the room at the Pentagram where forensic activities was happening regarding this "pocket change" was where the "plane" hit.

Right...

Rumor has it 80 some cameras were on the building and 5 measly frames were released. The rest confiscated. Well folks, if the Trumpet really was legit and wanted to smash the criminals why doesn't he issue and order and confiscate those tapes and show the people?

Seems pretty easy to me. And that dent in the ground in PA? I mean really, grow up. Cell phone calls from a plane? Hell, mine doesn't work from the bathroom sometimes.

My two cents worth is since nothing has been done to those that did this I would expect the status quo has not changed. I don't know what is next. I don't know what they will do. My money is on the Earth. I think if we don't grow up She will shake like a Labrador after retrieving a duck in cold water.

It's up to us. Hard to describe what a big mess it is to some people. The Eagles won the super bowl man, everything is cool bra!

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2018), enjoy being (9th February 2018), WantDisclosure (9th February 2018), Wind (9th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I can't understand what is wrong with people that they'd do something so despicable. It really seems to be beyond my comprehension.

There is no similarly organized force on the left. There is no left-wing force that could pull anything like this off, ever. There still isn't. This is why I can't understand why people think it's the left that's bringing forth the New World Order.

Am I missing something?

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2018), enjoy being (9th February 2018), WantDisclosure (9th February 2018), Wind (9th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Now, one thing I do know is that it's not uncommon for planned demolition to be part of the very design of any large construction.
    Good point.

That means we should not waste time focusing on that.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2018), enjoy being (9th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I can't understand what is wrong with people that they'd do something so despicable. It really seems to be beyond my comprehension.

There is no similarly organized force on the left. There is no left-wing force that could pull anything like this off, ever. There still isn't. This is why I can't understand why people think it's the left that's bringing forth the New World Order.

Am I missing something?
    Yup, to control the debate you own both sides. Hegelian dialectic and all that. Right and left report to the same bosses. Create righty/lefty issues and folks rage about the created chaos and miss the real picture.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), enjoy being (9th February 2018), WantDisclosure (9th February 2018), Wind (9th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    It's not me doing that. It's pervasive in this community. All over the place. The liberals are behind the vast pedophile networks, see Hillary; Agenda 21 is the source of the NWO, it's got the liberal label all over it; I could go on.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2018), enjoy being (9th February 2018), WantDisclosure (9th February 2018)