Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The 9/11 Truth Movement in 2017 and beyond

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Hi Elen,

I need the link to remain to the specific point I was making.

At 1 minute 35 seconds into the clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UsE...utu.be&t=1m35s
    My apology. We are constantly fixing videos from urls here...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th February 2018), Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (8th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (8th February 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    My apology. We are constantly fixing videos from urls here...
    No problem at all.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th February 2018), Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (8th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    I’m probably the worse offender on videos. I’ve tried everything but I can’t get this iPad to link videos properly.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th February 2018), Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (8th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (8th February 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    No problem at all.
    Thanks

Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    I’m probably the worse offender on videos. I’ve tried everything but I can’t get this iPad to link videos properly.
    Ditto ditto

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th February 2018), Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (8th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    My brother is quite a devout republican. If I suggested any kind of 9/11 truth to him he would not only tell me I'm crazy and get very offended, he would commence telling everyone else in the family that there's something wrong with me.
    You and I have something in common.

My older sister recently stated to me that I was a member of a cult, and that I needed to be de-programmed. She went on to say that she wasn't the only one who thinks that, obviously referring to my older brother.

It is tough when you can't talk to your own family about these matters, because as Americans we're all in this together, and it's our job to do something about it. But you can't if you can't talk to anyone.

If I didn't have this forum to express myself in, I think my head would explode.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th February 2018), Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (8th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), enjoy being (8th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    The 911 discussion brought a lot of people into the world of conspiracy.
    I guess I was one of them, although I have bumped into all kinds of things during life before then.
    But I was one who spent many many hours arguing online in public forums trying to convince people that there was more to it than the official story.
    It was very frustrating. I think it still is. I think people have given up, and I think people are a bit traumatised by going at it till they were blue in the face.
    The others, those who were arguing in opposition, demanded for the whole event to be explained to them for them to be convinced. It soon became apparent that many of these people were seemingly placed there to do this. The thought of that was hard to fathom as well because here we were in little old NZ on some forum where you wouldn't expect such spooks to bother.
    People became extremely fanatical on trying to convince others, because once you saw it was a false flag, it was so obvious, yet others seemed to not see it or understand it.
    It became apparent there were a few layers of deception going on, and some of the first and second explanations, such as thermite, were placed there to make fools of the truthers.
    The holes in the official story were so numerous. So many anecdotes to point to.
    What was interesting to see in action was the buzzwording from the shills. Just as the word Hippy was turned into a word of ridicule, so was CT and conspiracy, and 911. Onlookers were treated to the torrid ridicule of people who were speaking out about what they saw. You could observe the onlookers reactions and how they chose to not be involved for fear of being ridiculed. This was a very pervasive climate of ridicule. I guess ridicule is an easy thing to do and the effect was strong. At first I think people thought that no one would be so harsh with ridicule unless it was completely warranted, and people thought they could convince naysayers and ridiculers of their points.. I feel people were indeed naive to the notion of shrills and plants, who were never going to be convinced, and were dishing out ridicule so generously, because they had no interest in anything but that.
    The whole topic eventually was driven into the ground by this, people just got sick of the frustration.
    The details I agree are the problem, people seem to need to have the whole mystery revealed to them. It is amazing the level of psyop and conditioning that requires alone.
    And then later we had directed energy weapons and the return of the holographic projections. By then it was far to gone, people were exhausted. The tale of the art students doing their weird performances under the name Gelatin, and the story of the planes being redirected to the nearby airbase, where it was claimed the phone calls from the planes were staged.. That's in the Judy Woods material innit?

I guess a key trigger to exotic technology would be the footage of the steel turning to dust in front of you. I had seen it in the original hours of the day in question, but hadn't seen it? if you get what I mean. Just like I had said to myself on the day, it all seems like a movie scene, like it has been staged or helped along, but I didn't believe or know that straight off.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG57LD7lkGw

Oh, is it the Judy Wood "Theory" that describes where the planes were taken, and the staged phone calls? That woman who had been a flight attendant and based some of her knowledge on procedure as evidence that the phone calls from the planes were staged?
    Anyway, agree that the details in full foolproof accuracy are impossible to provide to give naysayers their evidence, and that it shouldn't really be demanded, there is enough to show it isn't what the official story describes. Having to detail it all is really just enabling the whims and emotions of umm, the asleep or what?

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th February 2018), Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (8th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Try not to let that happen, Keep Trying. It's messy and hard to find all the pieces...

The problem is it's not just different opinions. It's him and certain others telling themselves the same thing over and over again until they believe it. It's self-delusion and people get very angry when you try to break through.

I don't get confrontational about this sort of stuff with my family because I need to save energy for when they screw around with family stuff.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 8th February 2018 at 13:18.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th February 2018), Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), enjoy being (8th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (8th February 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    I guess I'm fortunate to have a brother (in Norway) that is right on board with these kind of things...and we use Skype to discuss everything. When I hear about how others are burdened with it all, I am more and more grateful for my brother.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th February 2018), Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (8th February 2018), enjoy being (8th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Try this on for size.

When things really start changing, you can be the strong, no fear, rock that can explain what is happening when they need it and can hear you. We’ll probably go thru currency issues, food shortages, and end of the world sh!t with the chaotic sun.

Be serene in your found wisdom. It may well be your purpose.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th February 2018), Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (8th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), enjoy being (8th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Try not to let that happen. It's messy and hard to find all the pieces...
    Your post populated after Nothing's post, not mine.

I finally get it.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th February 2018), Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (8th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Try this on for size.

When things really start changing, you can be the strong, no fear, rock that can explain what is happening when they need it and can hear you. We’ll probably go thru currency issues, food shortages, and end of the world sh!t with the chaotic sun.

Indeed, though that was my issue back then with people like Alex Jones, I saw the notion you describe as being something that had been considered, and the anger of Alex Jones being problematic to a possible swell of people turning to the popular CT talking head in an act of catch up.

The act of leading by example is and will be powerful, from those who can in fact remain calm and do so.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th February 2018), Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (8th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    . . . I think people are a bit traumatised by going at it till they were blue in the face.
    I think you’re right about that.

At this point in time, I think we're all exhausted.

But we can't give up.

Do you agree?

Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    I guess I'm fortunate to have a brother (in Norway) that is right on board with these kind of things...and we use Skype to discuss everything. When I hear about how others are burdened with it all, I am more and more grateful for my brother.

You are more than lucky!

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th February 2018), Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (8th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), enjoy being (8th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Indeed, though that was my issue back then with people like Alex Jones, I saw the notion you describe as being something that had been considered, and the anger of Alex Jones being problematic to a possible swell of people turning to the popular CT talking head in an act of catch up.

The act of leading by example is and will be powerful, from those who can in fact remain calm and do so.
    Alex Jones seems to reach a certain segment, and I am by no means a fan of his. Neither do I listen much to Icke. But both seem to have large audiences and every last one of them is important.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th February 2018), Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Your post populated after Nothing's post, not mine.

I finally get it.
    I edited for clarity, it seemed disjointed.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th February 2018), Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Try this on for size.

That will work with my husband and if my son happens to be on my side of the country it would work with him.

I have been in a couple of stressful situations with immediate family members and they freak out and they act impulsively and they suck even worse at listening. I was left behind when my father and brother were in an accident. My sister in law drove off with my phone and without me. She caused me to miss my plane home as well as leaving me stranded.

This came up in conversation not too long ago and she doesn't even remember it. She sat there, looking perplexed.

I don't trust her or my bro in a pinch, they're too reactionary. They'll make things worse and yell at me for 'not listening' which translates to not doing what they say, even if that keeps changing moment to moment.

Oh, and after the fact I can't be upset about it because it's not their fault, and they were stressed, and yada yada.

We don't live close so it's most likely I won't be with them when crisis strikes...

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th February 2018), Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), enjoy being (8th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (8th February 2018)