Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts

"people are dying because of the attitude of the medical profession"

One of the videos he is referring to:
    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GApXBaZuw14

"people are dying because of the attitude of the medical profession"

Dr Gifford-Jones' column last week

October 19th, 2013

I’ve just sent an e-mail to my children urging them to watch an amazing, informative video and telling them to never, never forget what they’ve seen. The video was produced in New Zealand for 60 Minutes, the TV show. It demonstrates the incompetence and sheer arrogance of some physicians. A man’s life was at stake and close to ending. But fortunately, his son knew more than his doctors.

Allan Smith, a 57 year old New Zealand farmer, was stricken with a severe form of the swine flu virus. He was desperately ill, unconscious and near death. His doctors wanted to remove life-support technology. But his son refused. He pleaded that his father be given large amounts of intravenous vitamin C. The doctors were reluctant, but agreed only after the family brought in their attorney.

The video shows X-rays of Smith’s clogged lungs gradually clearing after receiving intravenous vitamin C. He gained consciousness and eventually recovered. One would have thought that Smith’s escape from the jaws of death would have made an imprint on the minds of his physicians. But it never penetrated their skulls.

One doctor, interviewed by the media, argued the prescribed drugs finally worked, when they had obviously failed. Nor could he defend the fact that the doctors were about to let Smith die.

He was unaware that in 1950 Dr. Frederick Klenner, a North Carolina doctor, proved that high doses of intravenous vitamin C could cure polio, measles, encephalitis and other viral diseases. It’s tragic that this scientific fact is unknown to 99.9 percent of doctors.

For the last couple of years I’ve written about Medi-C Plus, a powder containing high doses of vitamin C and lysine. This vitamin has shown that it can prevent, but also reverse, atherosclerosis blockage in coronary arteries and prevent heart attack and stroke.

Two-time Nobel Prize winner Linus Pauling explained years ago that animals make vitamin C and humans do not. Vitamin C manufactures collagen, the glue that holds coronary cells together, and a lack of it triggers heart attacks.

Now, Dr. Sydney Bush, an English researcher, has proven by arterial photographs that this combination restores blocked vessels to normal. Photos don’t lie.

So what has happened with this scientific finding? It continues to collect dust, while cardiologists who should know better, continue to ignore this revolutionary discovery. So do distinguished medical journals.

For instance, I have asked the Editors of the Canadian Medical Association Journal to release this information to Canadian doctors. But my request goes unanswered. So much for the power of the press!

What happened in New Zealand is happening here. But new ideas in medicine have always found deaf ears. Today doctors have been so brainwashed by pharmaceutical dollars that they blindly accept that cholesterol-lowering drugs are the be-all-and-end-all to prevent heart attack. They turn a blind eye to an inexpensive, safe and effective remedy like Medi-C Plus to eliminate coronary attack, stroke and other cardiovascular problems.

I’ve been subjected before to severe criticism when tackling controversial issues. But in recent months I’ve visited several parts of Canada, talking about this discovery. I’ve written about Medi-C Plus in my column and been on radio and TV. But, unlike other issues, no doctor has challenged this research! The fact is it cannot be challenged.

Since I’m not your doctor I can’t tell you what to do. But I believe this natural remedy, without the use of cholesterol-lowering drugs, saved my life following a heart attack 15 years ago. I bet my life on it.

Medi-C Plus is available in powder or capsules in health food stores in Canada. The dose is one scoop with breakfast and dinner. But after a heart attack or stroke, three scoops a day is needed. If I had my life to live over I’d start taking it as soon as I could afford it.

But don’t just believe me about the miracle of vitamin C. Rather, become an educated medical consumer. Dr. Frederick Klenner’s work is available on the internet for all to read. You can also see the New Zealand video on You Tube.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Altaira (21st October 2013), Calz (21st October 2013), Cearna (22nd October 2013), Frances (21st October 2013), Highland1 (21st October 2013), modwiz (21st October 2013), Spiral (21st October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    VItamin C is great for treating flu and complications from it. My most resent experience was with my son who had flu followed by bronchitis. He recovered within a week without a single pill only powdered vit C, herbal teas and herbal oils.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Calz (21st October 2013), Cearna (22nd October 2013), Frances (21st October 2013), modwiz (21st October 2013), Spiral (21st October 2013), Wolf Khan (21st October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    I too am a firm believer in the value of vitamin c although I prefer to take a pill the size of an orange, or a grapefruit whenever possible. My dentist says it has wrought havoc with my teeth but I think there are other reasons why my teeth are less than A-1 (mmmm! Chocolate!)

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

Calz (21st October 2013), Cearna (22nd October 2013), Frances (21st October 2013), Spiral (21st October 2013), Wolf Khan (21st October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Wait til Obummercare kicks in after about 6 weeks.

Here to tell ya folks ... *way* off the charts ...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (22nd October 2013), Frances (21st October 2013), Spiral (21st October 2013), Wolf Khan (21st October 2013)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 375 Posts
    The doctors love death ..they walk around looking sad but in truth the bonus from using their drugs erases any guilt.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolf Khan For This Useful Post:

Calz (22nd October 2013), Cearna (22nd October 2013)