Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ole Dammegard and Jim Fetzer Regarding the Holocaust

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

Ole Dammegard and Jim Fetzer Regarding the Holocaust

The following is a Red Ice Radio interview of Ole Dammegard, a person I regard as probably the most thorough investigator we have speaking out on the public stage today.

Published on Jun 3, 2015

Ole Dammegård is an author, international speaker, investigator, former journalist, artist and creator of the website Light On Conspiracies. He returns to Red Ice Radio for a special extended segment to speak about his research and thoughts on an extremely controversial subject, the Jewish holocaust. Ole has spent at least 25 years investigating a multitude of conspiracies, and this area of history involves such an incredibly sinister agenda that it is now illegal in some European countries to question the official story or even attempt to investigate the facts. We discuss the sad fact that in the west, where we have a strong tradition of philosophizing and discussion, this story involves so much horror, misery and bloodshed that most will not even dare entertain the notion of a massive cover-up at play. Ole stresses the importance of really looking at the 6 million number, a figure that has popped up repeatedly beginning in the late 19th century, and has been discounted just as many times. We consider the role of Hollywood in perpetuating the extremely emotional images of horrific crimes the Germans allegedly committed against the Jews, and we take into account the very inconsistent, baffling stories of evil that make absolutely no sense. Ole picks apart some of the gruesome details of the concentration camp gas chambers, where the monumental task of exterminating millions of people was purportedly carried out, and he details clear evidence that shows these accounts do not compute. Then, we take an even closer look at the programming we have been subjected to and the sheer magnitude of the lie, along with the anti-Semitic wall of defense that keeps people from unlearning and awakening to the Holocaust hoax. We also talk about the Soviets’ function in producing the death toll number and gas chamber narrative, players who were involved in the Yalta Conference held two months before the end of WWII, and the policy that was decided upon to be used against Germany. Later, we examine the ways in which the Jewish holocaust and other events like 9/11 and the Charlie Hebdo massacre have resulted in a war against critical thinking. We attempt to unravel Israel’s part in this dark agenda and why America is so wrapped up in the mayhem created by its foreign policy. At the end, we mull over the real reasons Germany had for mounting this horrible conflict and we take into account who has been pulling the strings behind the war machine.

Authors website: http://www.lightonconspiracies.com/

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m75plUuKeWU

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th June 2017), Dreamtimer (10th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (29th June 2017), modwiz (24th June 2017), Novusod (24th June 2017), zendeavor (25th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    It is useful to understand the primary way the Deep State, which is not unified until you get to the very top, runs conflict situations by owning both sides of a dialectic (two sided) conflict.

In this case, we have the (Kazarian or Ashkenazi) Jews having allied themselves with "Anunnaki" or "pre-Adamite" ETs being opposed by Facists (Nazis) allied with Reptilians. The Nazis, secretly won WW II and took over the US Government in the 1950/60s, and the Jews took over the Holy Land in 1948. There is a higher, hidden Über Bad-guy group running both "conflicting" factions.

Ole Dammegard is simply a (probably unknowing) apologist for the Nazi Faction.

Think about such possibilities when you read/view information such as this.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 24th June 2017 at 20:46. Reason: grammar

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th June 2017), Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), GCS1103 (27th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (29th June 2017), modwiz (24th June 2017), Paloma (24th June 2017), zendeavor (25th June 2017)

Thanks

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th June 2017), Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (29th June 2017), modwiz (24th June 2017), Novusod (25th June 2017), zendeavor (25th June 2017)

Thanks
    It may be useful to dig into the genetic background of the Ashkenazi; quite unusual, and seems to point to a group of roughly 400 people in the 700-1000 AD year period typically cited as originating in the Eastern European or Caucasus area. This small group then blossomed into comprising roughly 80% of the Jews today. The median IQ of the group is much higher than people in general, including Sephardi and Oriental Jews:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashken...h_intelligence

This has all the earmarks of genetic manipulation for the goal (I contend) of having a much smarter than average group to harvest leaders from to run the faction.

Not to be outdone, the Nazis also jumped on the genetics bandwagon, if for nothing else, to keep up with the Ashkenazi "super race".

It is useful to realized the average Jew "on the street" is totally unaware of of this, and the religious sub-groups totally believe in their religion and that they are from the Levant, but the genetic record tends to point otherwise. Only the tip-top in capability/intelligence are recruited to help run the faction.

The lie is different at every level.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th June 2017), Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (29th June 2017), modwiz (30th June 2017), sandy (25th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    It may be useful to dig into the genetic background of the Ashkenazi; quite unusual, and seems to point to a group of roughly 400 people in the 700-1000 AD year period typically cited as originating in the Eastern European or Caucasus area. This small group then blossomed into comprising roughly 80% of the Jews today. The median IQ of the group is much higher than people in general, including Sephardi and Oriental Jews:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashken...h_intelligence

This has all the earmarks of genetic manipulation for the goal (I contend) of having a much smarter than average group to harvest leaders from to run the faction.

Not to be outdone, the Nazis also jumped on the genetics bandwagon, if for nothing else, to keep up with the Ashkenazi "super race".

It is useful to realized the average Jew "on the street" is totally unaware of of this, and the religious sub-groups totally believe in their religion and that they are from the Levant, but the genetic record tends to point otherwise. Only the tip-top in capability/intelligence are recruited to help run the faction.

The lie is different at every level.
    Have you listened to any of the 2 1/2 hour video in the OP?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th June 2017), Dreamtimer (29th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    It is useful to understand the primary way the Deep State, which is not unified until you get to the very top, runs conflict situations by owning both sides of a dialectic (two sided) conflict.

In this case, we have the (Kazarian or Ashkenazi) Jews having allied themselves with "Anunnaki" or "pre-Adamite" ETs being opposed by Facists (Nazis) allied with Reptilians. The Nazis, secretly won WW II and took over the US Government in the 1950/60s, and the Jews took over the Holy Land in 1948. There is a higher, hidden Über Bad-guy group running both "conflicting" factions.

Ole Dammegard is simply a (probably unknowing) apologist for the Nazi Faction.

Think about such possibilities when you read/view information such as this.
    Very true, in that at the top, the same rules within are followed, meaning even hatred between them is not acted on, likely they can act against each others minions though.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (29th June 2017), modwiz (25th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Have you listened to any of the 2 1/2 hour video in the OP?
    Yes, listened to selections. Seemed to be same coverage Ole has had in other places/videos. Forgive me, but if I listened to every 3 hr video posted on such topics, I would not get much done. If I missed something, tell me where on the video I should look.

Thanks...
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 29th June 2017 at 21:37. Reason: spellos

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th June 2017), Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), modwiz (25th June 2017)

Thanks

Jim Fetzer Regarding the Holocaust

9/11 Truth scholar Jim Fetzer has also spoken out about the Holocaust.

Referencing the book Breaking the Spell: The Holocaust: Myth & Reality by Nicholas Kollerstrom, he states:

. . . The author of this refreshing scientific study of the Holocaust, Nicholas Kollerstrom, may be the most honorable man whom I have ever had the pleasure to know.

. . . The situation is completely absurd. No subject generates responses as extreme and irrational as what has come to be known as “the Holocaust”. Unlike any other event in human history, including even the most sacred religious beliefs, for anyone to question, dispute or deny its occurrence qualifies as “a hate crime,” where Holocaust denial is even a prosecutable offense in certain jurisdictions. Unlike any other, this crime involves the expression of forbidden thoughts about a subject that has become taboo.. . .

The Holocaust Narrative: Politics Trumps Science
    A study of the evidence shows that the Jews were not gassed, the central claim of the Holocaust.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th July 2017), Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), Novusod (29th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    KeepTrying, I have merged both your Holocaust denial threads. Between Novusod's own Holocaust denial on the "An Alternative View of Hitler" thread and your Ole Dammegard thread, there was no need to start a third thread about the same subject.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th July 2017), Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (29th June 2017), Novusod (29th June 2017), tarka the duck (29th June 2017), The One (29th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    KeepTrying, I have merged both your Holocaust denial threads.
    "Holocaust denial" is a pejorative term, which shows your bias.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th July 2017), Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), Elen (29th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Bias? That's interesting. I don't think you can put that in Aragorn's head simply because he used the phrase in question.

If I simply say the Holocaust, am I biased? Perhaps some would say so, if they don't believe it occurred.

But we're having a discussion, right?

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th July 2017), Aragorn (29th June 2017), modwiz (30th June 2017), tarka the duck (13th July 2017), The One (29th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    But we're having a discussion, right?
    Yes, that's what forums are for, to be sure.

I repeat, "holocaust denial" is a pejorative term used to ridicule those who are questioning the official story.

It is just like the term "conspiracy theorists" that was coined to ridicule people in the 9/11 Truth movement.

Words are powerful things.

And ridicule is very powerful.

Ridicule is also a fallacy of reason.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th July 2017), Dreamtimer (29th June 2017)

Thanks
    KeepTrying, I have merged both your Holocaust denial threads.
    "Holocaust denial" is a pejorative term, which shows your bias.
    Holocaust denial is exactly what the words say — no more, no less. I fail to see how or why that would be a pejorative term. For that matter, it is actually a legal term here in Europe, and it is grammatically and semantically correct.

But then again on the other hand — and forgive me for being so blunt — you have already amply shown from your very arrival here at the forum as a new member on, that you appear to have difficulty both at parsing semantically correct language and at accepting that not everything contains ambiguity. So it's a bit ironic that you would be the one to lecture me on the topic of semantics, just as it was also highly ironic that you — as a brand-new member — were lecturing the staff of The One Truth on how to run our forum.

In addition to that, just because I happen to be the administrator of The One Truth doesn't imply in any way, shape or form that I would not be entitled to an opinion of my own, nor to the expression of such opinion at any time here on the forum, insofar as said expression is not in violation of The One Truth's Forum Rules. (And please, don't even think of lecturing me on the Forum Rules, because I'm the one who (re-)wrote the damn things.)

Lastly, I also do note the irony in your attempts to declare the Holocaust as historically untrue. Both Adolf Hitler and Joseph Goebbels were reported to have stated that the more and the longer you repeat a lie, the more it becomes the truth. And here you are, starting two separate threads — alongside of an already existing third thread on the same subject — in which you cite the opinion of certain "researchers" as evidence that the Holocaust allegedly never happened.

So let me be clear. Here's what I've got to say on the subject, and then I'll stay out of this thread again. My previous post on this thread was merely a courtesy to let you know I had merged your two threads, and this very post here is a post in my defense, since you (once again) felt the need to hurl criticisms at me — and for that matter, you've been making quite a habit of it too.

• I object to the fact that Holocaust denial is a factual crime over here in Belgium and in several other European countries — not even a misdemeanor, but a crime. I see the legal stigmatization of Holocaust denial as an institutionalized violation of the right to freedom of speech, brought about by the political lobbying of the Jewish community here in Europe on the one hand — for one, the Jewish community in Belgium is in control of most of Europe's diamond trade, which is considered economically very important — and by Germany's still enduring guilt complex over what the Nazis did during World War II.

• The above said, I myself as an individual will never be in denial about the Holocaust, because — and I have said this before several times already — as a young boy, I have seen and met Holocaust survivors, and my maternal grandfather became a member of the Flemish underground resistance after having been deported to Germany as a slave laborer. (No, he was not Jewish.)

• Furthermore, there is an old Belgian military fortress — or rather, what's left of it — not too far across the river from where I live, and during World War II, this fortress had been conquered by the Nazis and turned into a concentration camp. My own parents had visited that fortress right after the war, and they've told me what they saw there. The Nazis had the Jews scrape the wallpaper from the walls with their nails and teeth, and the gutters were filled with blood.

So if you want to believe that the Holocaust never happened, then be my guest. I myself am a Belgian citizen and I am bound by Belgian and European law on account of anything I do off of the forum, but The One Truth is the property of Malcolm Taylor — who is an Englishman — and the server is hosted in the United States of Acronyms, so it's legal.

The One Truth will also not censor anyone in the expression of their opinions — even if their opinions are utterly wrong — but if you value some "alt media" internet celebrity's opinions over those of the people who were there and the people who've actually met Holocaust survivors, and/or people who have known Jewish villagers from their own community who died in the concentration and extermination camps, then you are exhibiting a very immature kind of research. Just because something is accepted by the mainstream doesn't automatically invalidate its veracity.

Let me ask you this rhetorical question: why is it so important to you to convince the other members of this forum that the Holocaust never took place by starting multiple threads about it? Does it really matter whether the Nazis killed six million Jews instead of two million? Does it matter that those Jews died by way of mass executions versus that they were starved to death and left to die of typhus and other such illnesses? Does any of it undo the horror experiments by Joseph Mengele?

Does what the Nazis did during World War II diminish the severity of the crimes committed by the Russians against the German people, or by the allied forces? No, it doesn't. Humans do horrible things, and they do even more unspeakable things during a time of war. But even without the war as a backdrop, the Nazi ideology itself already paved the way for the most horrendous of things, and Adolf Hitler was a psychotic narcissist and a megalomaniac who was obsessed with ethnic purification and the Teutonic/Aryan race.

I will however add one last thing before I walk out of this thread again. The One Truth is a forum and a community, generally considered as part of the larger "alternative community", which is mostly active on the internet. However, the "alternative community" and the "alt right" movement are two very different and completely unrelated things, and as far as the management of The One Truth is concerned, we would very much like to keep it that way.

The so-called "alt right" is a specifically US-centric political movement comprised of white supremacists, Nazi apologists and hardline conservatives from what is generally known in the USA as "the Tea Party". Holocaust denial is right up their alley. The "alternative community" on the other hand has nothing to do with any traditional political orientations and isn't specific or limited to the United States of Acronyms.

Sadly enough, it has come to my attention — and not just mine — that the so-called "alt right" is currently in the process of trying to co-opt, usurp and pervert the so-called "alternative community". An example of this is the fact that Project Avalon, one of the biggest forums in this so-called "alternative community", has not only welcomed Robert David Steele as one of its members, but is even embracing the guy and everything he stands for. He's already on his way to becoming the next "alt media" celebrity endorsed by the Project Avalon forum.

I see this insidious shoulder-rubbing between the "alt right" and the "alternative community" as a highly undesirable and very unhealthy tendency, and the management of The One Truth is not going to stand for it.

Freedom of speech is one thing. Monopolizing an honest community of truth-seekers for right-wing political purposes is another.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th July 2017), Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), Elen (29th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (29th June 2017), modwiz (30th June 2017), Onthebit (30th June 2017), Paloma (1st July 2017), tarka the duck (13th July 2017), The One (29th June 2017), Wind (25th October 2021), Zebowho (29th June 2017)

Thanks
    Freedom of speech is one thing. Monopolizing an honest community of truth-seekers for right-wing political purposes is another.
    That is a diatribe.

I stand by what I said.

I'm not going to repeat myself.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th July 2017), Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), Elen (29th June 2017)

Thanks
    That is a diatribe.

I stand by what I said.

I'm not going to repeat myself.
    Fair enough. Neither am I.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th July 2017), Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), Elen (29th June 2017), modwiz (30th June 2017), Paloma (1st July 2017), tarka the duck (13th July 2017), The One (29th June 2017)