Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ole Dammegard and Jim Fetzer Regarding the Holocaust

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by tarka the duck View Post
    That’s great. What aspect of this topic shall we discuss first?
    None of it.

Your tone is crystal clear and there is nothing to discuss.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (12th July 2017), tarka the duck (13th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Lets say this is true, that powers that were in those ww1 and 2 days orchestrated these two anti human activities, were implicit in engineering the suffering, then the minions which include the cannon fodder, right up to generals and politicians, were well mind virused, later generations can fight over facts which in truth account for both sides who were mind virused. Ww3 saw the mind virus and virused defeated, their Berlin as such, is their or the entrance they arrived from, called loves oppurtunity.

We keep trying to ignore the virus, ourselves not true, pain must be acknowledged, imo met by self first, seen as a baby but crying for love and attention.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2017), Dreamtimer (13th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (12th July 2017), modwiz (13th July 2017), tarka the duck (13th July 2017), WantDisclosure (12th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    None of it..

Forgive my bluntness, but what we have here is a pot calling a kettle black. Can you still not see that the reactions you're getting to your posts are nothing other than a reflection of your own intransigence?

Let me rephrase what I asked you earlier in this post here, which you never replied to: are you here in search of Truth™ — as you claim — or are you really here to pontificate your own belief systems? If the latter, then I'm afraid that The One Truth is not the right platform for you. Greater understanding comes when differing opinions meet with an open mind, not when one party ignores the views of the other party in order to push their own views as dogma.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if their opinion is wrong. But if you fanatically stick to your own belief systems and you show contempt toward anyone who doesn't agree with you and/or directs you onto information which would shine a different light on your opinions — and you thereby ignore these attempts from others to enlighten you — then you are not just going to end up ostracizing yourself from the rest of the community, but in addition to that, you are also trapping yourself into a belief system that will eventually come back at you with a vengeance once you find out for yourself how wrong you've been.

The first step in anybody's quest for the truth should always be to look within. Know thyself and be true to yourself. Only then can you start looking beyond yourself for answers to the additional questions you have. And I am sorry if this upsets you, but you are not being true to yourself, or else you would be seeing the beam in your own eye, instead of the splinter in somebody else's.

Whether you believe it or not, I am trying to give you the best advice I can here. But something tells me you're not going to heed it, simply because I'm the Big Bad Admin™ and you don't like me. From what we've seen of you so far, you appear to be someone who would rather shoot the messenger than the message, and that's exactly what you're doing with tarka the duck as well.

Prove us wrong. Or not. But realize that in the end, you are only doing damage to yourself.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th July 2017), Dreamtimer (12th July 2017), Fred Steeves (12th July 2017), modwiz (13th July 2017), PurpleLama (13th July 2017), tarka the duck (13th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Lets say this is true, that powers that were in those ww1 and 2 days orchestrated these two anti human activities, were implicit in engineering the suffering, then the minions which include the cannon fodder, right up to generals and politicians, were well mind virused, later generations can fight over facts which in truth account for both sides who were mind virused. Ww3 saw the mind virus and virused defeated, their Berlin as such, is their or the entrance they arrived from, called loves oppurtunity.

We keep trying to ignore the virus, ourselves not true, pain must be acknowledged, imo met by self first, seen as a baby but crying for love and attention.
    I agree with you that all sides are responsible for looking within and correcting their own faults.

Am I understanding you correctly, Aianawa?

But the point of this thread is to look specifically at the holocaust, which to me means the belief that the Jews were gassed, and hold it up to the scrutiny of today's information that we have available to us.

It is so important, because that belief has enabled Zionists to get away with murder.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th July 2017), Dreamtimer (13th July 2017)

Thanks
    Try a different way then, you have a virus, you do not know that you have a virus, people tell you you look different, actions and choices unbecoming of you prior to virus, virus has control of you and you do not know, also others have virus and you can resonate very easily with these others, peas in a pod, virus allows its hosts to validate each others actions and choices, even go about imposing virus onto those most suseptable to this virus. Imo this virus is old, ancient ancient old, Galactic surgical mind teams seek out the virus, suffering its flag of known painsteps, knowing that the virus will have its host protect it, to survive, the mind teams first plant time seeds, then call out for volunteers, it may take many many trial and errors before love removes, transmutes or moves virus on. Atm imo the ancient mind has disconnected, that was the virus,s paved road, the ancient mind is needed to begin things consciousness wise, like having time to have a clock, the virus is not growing, is not spreading, no matter how hard its spat, it may last for years though, acting ignorant of ones own stupidity while appearing intelligent is a sign of outside resentment or being coerced or refusal to allow virus to leave or die, imo.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th July 2017), Dreamtimer (12th July 2017), modwiz (13th July 2017)

Thanks
    Holding on to the virus knowingly, because of fear of not, does matter not wether you be a Zionist or jury or judge, suffering is suffering, imo the virus need not be exstracted, killed or purged, just acknowledged, it will start energizing when you are not harmonic as such, enjoying and working with ones harmony is an adventure, the well organized Russian Revolution by the then tptW gives good evidence of what came about later in ww1 and 2 suffering wise.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th July 2017), Dreamtimer (13th July 2017), modwiz (13th July 2017), tarka the duck (13th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am happy to discuss the subject matter ....
    ... Your tone is crystal clear and there is nothing to discuss.

What a weird thread this is … after 3 pages, there is still no discussion about the subject of the OP’s video,
    and now it seems that the OP doesn’t even want to discuss it ...

But the point of this thread is to look specifically at the holocaust, which to me means the belief that the Jews were gassed, and hold it up to the scrutiny of today's information that we have available to us.
    Are you saying that the term ‘Holocaust’ refers only to the victims of gassing?

What about all those countless people who were murdered by being:

shot?
    starved to death?
    victims of nightmarish medical experimentations?
    burned alive?
    injected with phenol?
    killed by disease due to living conditions?
    worked to death?
    beaten to death?
    murdered as part of an enforced euthanasia programme?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2017), Aragorn (13th July 2017), Dreamtimer (13th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Forgive my bluntness, but what we have here is a pot calling a kettle black. Can you still not see that the reactions you're getting to your posts are nothing other than a reflection of your own intransigence?

Let me rephrase what I asked you earlier in this post here, which you never replied to: are you here in search of Truth™ — as you claim — or are you really here to pontificate your own belief systems? If the latter, then I'm afraid that The One Truth is not the right platform for you. Greater understanding comes when differing opinions meet with an open mind, not when one party ignores the views of the other party in order to push their own views as dogma.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if their opinion is wrong. But if you fanatically stick to your own belief systems and you show contempt toward anyone who doesn't agree with you and/or directs you onto information which would shine a different light on your opinions — and you thereby ignore these attempts from others to enlighten you — then you are not just going to end up ostracizing yourself from the rest of the community, but in addition to that, you are also trapping yourself into a belief system that will eventually come back at you with a vengeance once you find out for yourself how wrong you've been.

The first step in anybody's quest for the truth should always be to look within. Know thyself and be true to yourself. Only then can you start looking beyond yourself for answers to the additional questions you have. And I am sorry if this upsets you, but you are not being true to yourself, or else you would be seeing the beam in your own eye, instead of the splinter in somebody else's.

Whether you believe it or not, I am trying to give you the best advice I can here. But something tells me you're not going to heed it, simply because I'm the Big Bad Admin™ and you don't like me. From what we've seen of you so far, you appear to be someone who would rather shoot the messenger than the message, and that's exactly what you're doing with tarka the duck as well.

Prove us wrong. Or not. But realize that in the end, you are only doing damage to yourself.

Aragorn, I am pleased to inform you: your shipment came in! Use it wisely....

Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2017), Aragorn (13th July 2017), Dreamtimer (13th July 2017), tarka the duck (13th July 2017)

Thanks
    None of it..

That's the second time you're ignoring me, KeepTrying.

You seem to be under the impression that the above-quoted post of mine and the preceding question here were mere rhetoric. They were not, and neither were they an invitation for passive-aggressive behavior.

I asked you an honest question, and I expect an honest answer.

I am happy to discuss the subject matter ....
    ... Your tone is crystal clear and there is nothing to discuss.

What a weird thread this is … after 3 pages, there is still no discussion about the subject of the OP’s video,
    and now it seems that the OP doesn’t even want to discuss it ...
    That's because the OP isn't looking for the truth. She's looking for confirmation of her preconceived notions.

Are you saying that the term ‘Holocaust’ refers only to the victims of gassing?

What about all those countless people who were murdered by being:

shot?
    starved to death?
    victims of nightmarish medical experimentations?
    burned alive?
    injected with phenol?
    killed by disease due to living conditions?
    worked to death?
    beaten to death?
    murdered as part of an enforced euthanasia programme?
    Shhh! That's inconvenient!

Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post

Ahhh, thank you. That's going to come in really handy. The Farce is strong with this one.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2017), Dreamtimer (13th July 2017), PurpleLama (13th July 2017), tarka the duck (13th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post

You know, sometimes I need someone to point out the obvious ... I can be really dense at times ... thanks for that, PL!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2017), Aragorn (13th July 2017), Dreamtimer (13th July 2017), Elen (13th October 2017), PurpleLama (13th July 2017)

Thanks
    That's the second time you're ignoring me, KeepTrying.

You seem to be under the impression that the above-quoted post of mine and the preceding question here were mere rhetoric. They were not, and neither were they an invitation for passive-aggressive behavior.

I asked you an honest question, and I expect an honest answer.

That's because the OP isn't looking for the truth. She's looking for confirmation of her preconceived notions.

Shhh! That's inconvenient!

Ahhh, thank you. That's going to come in really handy. The Farce is strong with this one.

Dear of dear, the farce is neither niether side is in control of their minds, NZ soldiers took enemy ears as nice items, scalps even, the torture from both sides was inhuman = mind virus, arguing the truth over who had been best virused is simply not acknowledging the cause and those not in control, in control of it.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th July 2017), Dreamtimer (13th July 2017), Elen (13th October 2017), PurpleLama (13th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Dear of dear, the farce is neither niether side is in control of their minds, NZ soldiers took enemy ears as nice items, scalps even, the torture from both sides was inhuman = mind virus, arguing the truth over who had been best virused is simply not acknowledging the cause and those not in control, in control of it.
    I couldn't agree more with you, Brother. This is why I get so upset whenever I read in the news that more funds are being allotted to the military-industrial complex's next war cry.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th July 2017), Dreamtimer (13th July 2017), Elen (13th October 2017), PurpleLama (13th July 2017)

Thanks
    A study of the evidence shows that the Jews were not gassed, the central claim of the Holocaust.
    The following video, posted by YouTuber HistoryTruths, expresses this perfectly in my opinion.

First, the "About" page for the YouTuber:

Description

This is a channel that shows Hitler's speeches that are never shown on television or schools.

HistoryTruths
    There is no Description posted with the video, which was published on YouTube August 27, 2013.

Apparently it is a clip from an interview by a Swedish TV program focusing on investigative journalism, "uppdrag granskning."

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uwHOKhB8bc

26. The Following User Says Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th October 2017)