Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Travel Joy

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Beautifullll beautifullll, wee glitch as the three adults i was with all got sickly and headaches within five minutes of being there, so only a few photo s from the beginning, felt things start start then really start about an hour beforehand, found it hard to keep my energy strong , had a big bottle of water then double shot coffee, good to go, travelled last part to hel with sis n law n friend n their dog, did not walk in either direct entrance but a side entrance and there was the five trees in front of us, the silly dog sorta guided us from there lol, to a large statue of a tauras or bull but to me it looked more like a hog and it was the angry fist, as soon as i saw it, oh, as we first put eyes on pond, my partner goes wow a fake heron bird in the pond, we laughed as it moved, this be the lady of the lake, dog was getting sillier and everyone unwell by now, they wanted to leave this instant, able to direct them to playground beside pond and i linked straight in even more, the heron had kept facing me the whole time and i was directed to take crystals and water out and walk around the lake with them open palmed in front of me, lol interesting looks from many locals, i walked down the grass slope to two metres from pond and did a slow seven directions prayer and tai chi ritual combined, this was a key as the heron flew to a very old tree at this point, that you cannot see from above, thus guiding me to where the crystal and water joy was to happen.
    Just went over this thread as felt it was best to put latest explore/adventure after this one, this one started 11 moons ago, involves person being possesed by an entity/ghost, maori then Waitaha coming here to clear n transmute, about two to 3 moons ago now, new years eve the big clear n transmute took place, n holy FN but did we get the mechanics of local lake restarting agin, this was actually a world wide connection activation not known till later when talking with others, the water machines have started up again ( anotherf thread maybe ) , so where this happened is where i just moved to, oh the last three days of anchoring in here have been a book write and only just beun lol. will continue slowly with the beginnings and bring it this story up to date, soon.

Oh yes 21 herons arrived in the marcracarpa tree's last nite, nice nice.

Oh and finally out of the city after12-13 years, yah

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th February 2021), Dreamtimer (24th May 2022), Emil El Zapato (6th February 2021)

Thanks
    17 moons later lol, will recap these moons soon, all got let loose last week, an angry old man arrived wishing to park his camper overnite, only 2 or 3 a week nowadays and he caused mahem indeed, was kicked out smartly as he vowed to destroy all here, ugly stuff, council rings saying a complaint had been received and an inspection needed about all these people living here, plus their dwellings, lol panic insued but only the huge 9 metre yert was a problem, no permit and they will be going n gee they a beautifullll set up and their gardens were amazing. I have to get a trailer to put me house on or just the rite truck. Anyways lots of sacred stories of ups n downs n wee giants even plus demon clearing and harmonizing to come.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th May 2022), Dreamtimer (24th May 2022)

Thanks
    Gosh so much has happened n time gone bye, forgot to return here but will continue now ( was writting upon ley lines on my other forum and had to go find this thread to explain something, like both threads i am with connecting ), busy with me boy so continue later.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th November 2022)

Thanks
    Lol boy still sleeping in, here is the other forum page , beware those triggered by Orange man or Q > https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1321665/pg20 < before i continue on the ghosts n entities, clearings at that last place, an update on Hels pond-lake.

As some members here may know, a few moons later my oldest boy passed and other huge journeys were had, then another harsher head injury getting i think another year off work before the first lockdown which i finalllly got outa 12 year amazing pain body relationship ( long story short lol ) spending a year re-inter-connecting before leaving city to old farm near lake Waihora 40 mins from CHCH city, that Berlin Hel's pond happening had interconnection with what was to be created Lake reactivation wise, years later at lake Waihora and lol even now where living at Hallswell Quarry ( n lake ) area, BRB boy awakes.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Gosh a grapefruit without sweetener for brekky, young ones lol.

Dr Emoto shared science n mainstream wise Crystal is n as water and it's data, of course shamans n mind knownors in n out, have known this since water spoke.

Just as we recondition ourselves through self talk to other self clearing healing etc and experiences, our mummy Earth yeilds lovingly to this journey also, how ?, well we are the 42 Question and Knowing the answer is as Shakkyspear said, to know or not to know is the 42, in the know is now-won or won-now, K is silent lol, Mum nurtures, nature nurtures, how does mummy nurture the city dwellers then because that is a biggy facet of humanitiesxs collective mind clearing needed, the noospheric remedy for this facet i realllly ponder.

So imo people are the little energies that bring together the water, the crystalls, the noospheric harmonic balance needed to create where we are heading, braining , minding, etc.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Five years between water workings and knowing they are now connected now wise , imo water is reconnecting world wide somehow, how was it dissconnected i ponder, the sea's the rivers, the lakes ?, or is it an upgrade ?, anyways the scared in sacred is clearing.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Gosh too many places to start will meditate when a chance and get back here more anchored n ready to share.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Not a chance to meditate yet, remember sister n law telling me she took a guru type person to Hels Pond to get their feel, she said she was able to be in that place feeling okay and her friend said that fella's a fearless crazy dude and good at what he does, nice nice, i left some energy there as such and he could feel it, interesting and true, gifted crystals alone were beautifullll n intense lovingly, just googled to see if anything was newsey of there of late, nothing.

And even as i have atm enjoyed these memories and actions, that joy feel lets me know, that heron ripples still.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th November 2022)

Thanks
    Too much adventure n happenings including moving again, return here when able.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th December 2022)