Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 LastLast

Thread: "Soul Harvesting - How To Escape The Matrix"

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    To see the content of Dreamtimer's Comment #170, click-on the forwarding icon.
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I came across a reference to a book called War in Heaven by Kyle Griffith. The equivalent of the parasites are called Theocrats. To escape:

This is from an article in New Dawn.
    Thank you Dreamtimer, for your continued interest in this topic.

If the members look on Comment #3, at the beginning of this Thread, they will find a link to Kyle Griffith's book. See Reference Item: III.1 The link has been there since the beginning of the Thread.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th July 2017), Elen (7th July 2017), modwiz (7th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    Hello everyone again. Thanks for the thoughtful thread.

I've gleened over the materials and after some thought I have to ask the following question:

Has anyone considered that maybe going into the light is the right thing to do? That the system in place with the soul harvesting [moon] device is actually necessary?
    I've considered this most of my adult life, Icam88.

The conclusion has been expressed repeatedly throughout the Thread:

Go into the light, and re-enter the endless wheel of reincarnation.

If one enjoys such a thing, than I implore them: please, go into the light....

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th July 2017), Elen (7th July 2017), lcam88 (6th July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Exit 0 View Post
    Thank you, lake, for participating in this thread.

To all those trolling this Thread: it's inevitable the White Light Nazis (those possessed with the demon Archons)
    Classic case of projecting on to others a situation that is obviously related to yourself.
    Those who have not gone within and confronted their shadow side through deep introspection are doomed to be controlled by that said shadow.
    Carl Jung said this and Carl Jung was very much an appreciator of Gnosticism.
    I've often been of the opinion that the shadow self Jung was referring to was in fact an archon type hand hold for the Demiurge.

Everyone has this shadow aspect but unless you have gone within and acknowledged this part of yourself though meditation and paradigm reduction techniques you are doomed to constantly see this aspect in others because of the blindness you have when looking within.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tja6_h4lT6A

I will tell you what the red light should be in regards to folks listening to you Exit.
    If you had truth on your side then you would welcome my argument or the argument of anyone else against your premise for it would give you the chance to flesh out your perceived truth, but you do not. You lash out in anger (an archonic trait) you boil over with impatience (an archonic trait) and you wish to simply silence the opposition (an archonic trait) because you can't debate the topic simply on it's merits, either because you lack the debating skill or because truth simply isn't on your side.
    Silencing the opposition is a favored tactic for folks who lack the truth in their argument and I believe that to be the case with you and your thread.
    Last edited by DNA, 7th July 2017 at 05:50.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th July 2017), Dreamtimer (7th July 2017), Elen (7th July 2017), heyokah (8th July 2018), lcam88 (7th July 2017), modwiz (7th July 2017), TimeLab (7th July 2017)

Thanks
    ^^^^

Who is projecting, what, onto whom, DNA?

Point-out one of my comments, within this Thread, where I attacked anyone with more hostility than you used in the words to your most recent comment.

Allow the members who wish to continue, make the determination, without certain individuals defaming the messenger.

In the OP of this thread, I specifically stated:
    ”These conclusions are my own personal observations. I'm seeking no reward for suggesting them, nor am I imposing them on anyone. Every individual is free to accept or reject these analyses as they see fit. Anyone is free to move-on to other threads of interest.

As a general statement, I simply ask not to be personally attacked for offering my opinion.
    I made that statement in the OP, DNA, because I knew you and others like you were coming.

Have an enjoyable ride, for another eternity, on the Wheel, DNA….

I only ask those wishing to debate: read/listen to some of the source material found in Comment #3 – especially some of the work of Wes Penre.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th July 2017), Elen (7th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    DNA,

The fact is we are all here... ...and we feel. We can feel bad about being weak; the idea of having a part of ourselves being "devoured" is disempowering. It is a well known fact that parasites (Theocratic entities) feed off negativity. I think of it in terms of law of attraction (things vibrating at the same frequency will attract).

I don't care at all if Exit 0 happens to think I am trolling. I don't care if Exit 0 takes it back or offers an apology. But, I do care about development of ideas, of mind and consciousness.

I must agree with you on the most important point made in post #183 here:

Quote Originally posted by DNA
    Those who have not gone within and confronted their shadow side through deep introspection are doomed to be controlled by that said shadow.

Carl Jung said this and Carl Jung was very much an appreciator of Gnosticism.

I've often been of the opinion that the shadow self Jung was referring to was in fact an archon type hand hold for the Demiurge.

Everyone has this shadow aspect but unless you have gone within and acknowledged this part of yourself though meditation and paradigm reduction techniques you are doomed to constantly see this aspect in others because of the blindness you have when looking within.
    So true!

If you do want to escape the light, it IS essential to examine and know yourself, including the shadow side. You can never be whole and complete without knowing yourself; from being incomplete we often look to everything around us to find a way to "fix" it. That is partially why the light we see post mortem is attractive.

If you are truly ready, you will be like a noble gas. Indifferent to everything else, whole and complete as you are. Uncompelled to engage. Perfection (being whole and complete) does not require finding a crutch to "lean upon", "to assimilate" or "use".

Energy is plentiful, why then should anyone crave more? When we are ready we simply won't care about the light or even about escaping it. kkkkkk! Stars are pretty too; I happen to look upon the night sky and find the moon to be an aberration in the perfection that I see. But, I know why it is necessary.
    Last edited by lcam88, 7th July 2017 at 18:29.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

DNA (7th July 2017), Dreamtimer (8th July 2017), Exit 0 (7th July 2017), heyokah (8th July 2018), lookbeyond (3rd August 2017)

Thanks
    ^^^^

Icam88, where on earth did you ever get the idea that, "I thought you were a troll"?

I've thanked your comments, and I've given a positive answer to most of what you have said????

I do believe you have some facts wrong, but nowhere did I ever point the Troll-Finger at you.

Here, for instance:

"It is a well known fact that parasites (Theocratic entities) feed off negativity. I think of it in terms of law of attraction (things vibrating at the same frequency will attract).
    From the years of research, I've discovered the feeding operation, consumes all sorts of energies, when memories are fed upon in the Reincarnation Machine. I would even speculate, the good vibrations are desired over those with bad vibrations - kinda like seasoning on the meat....

There's no other rational explanation for why most who go through the White Light Tunnel, come-back into a new body with no memory of what occurred before.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th July 2017), lcam88 (7th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well in that case I would wish to ask if you consider me a 'troll' upon this thread....as that is the way I read it!

I am happy to not contribute to your thread if you consider that my views are not that which you want to read?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Useful Post:

DNA (7th July 2017), Dreamtimer (8th July 2017), lcam88 (7th July 2017)

Thanks
    lake,

I believe you are referring to comment #184. Did you notice the "^^^^" at the beginning of the comment?

That comment was not directed at you.

Add Text:

Earlier in the Thread, I entertained DNA's comments up until comment #52, where my character was attacked, and false statements were suggested. Since that comment DNA has been continuously attempting to derail this Thread. Comment #184 was the object of that response.
    Last edited by Exit 0, 7th July 2017 at 19:37. Reason: Add Text

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Exit 0
    From the years of research, I've discovered the feeding operation, consumes all sorts of energies, when memories are fed upon in the Reincarnation Machine. I would even speculate, the good vibrations are desired over those with bad vibrations - kinda like seasoning on the meat....
    Interesting. In nature there are many symbiotic relationships between organisms. For example, a human being and the bacterial flora in the gut, or on the surface of our skin... Without symbiosis' with bacteria we would be weaker... That is a good reason not to use anti-bacterial soap if one felt compelled to use soap at all FYI...

These bacteria feed on our dead skin, the oil being secreted, or live in an environment created by our digestive system.

To be troubled by this seems... ...like a similar mindset to theoretical physicists who think they are separate from their experiments and/or conclusions.

There's no other rational explanation for why most who go through the White Light Tunnel, come-back into a new body with no memory of what occurred before.
    Please consider that rational and logic are dependent on noticing patterns and connecting dots; if these dots are not connected then a pattern is easily mistaken for chaos and an otherwise logical and rational idea would appear irrational. That said, we all (me especially) tend to overcomplicate things.

Please find such an explanation elaborated in post #178.

Our life experience is full of "reflections" from previous lives, which was briefly mentioned in the latter half of the post I reference above. For example, when we get a headache for no reason, is that not a reflection (a memory) from a previous life?

Your contention seems to be that most of us pay so much attention in our lives and know ourselves so well that we would notice a memory from a previous life. I'm suggesting that most of us are happy to take an aspirin to suppress our discomforts rather than face them.

I only posted here so that someone can help me correct something I may have wrong. Critical comments welcome to any posting I make.

lake: I'm happy to read your contributions if you are willing to make them. I'm still on page 2 of this thread.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

DNA (7th July 2017), Dreamtimer (8th July 2017), Exit 0 (7th July 2017), lookbeyond (3rd August 2017), TimeLab (8th July 2017)

Thanks
    Icam88,

Wes Penre addresses what he believes the Luciferian Rebellion is all about. He postulates (throughout his work), that Enki (form the Sumerian Test) is building an army of biological robotic automatons - with souls - to use in his local (galactic) family feud, i.e., the 3-D regional version of The War In Heaven.

Applying this understanding to the Reincarnation Machine, plus all the evidence surrounding Saturn, the Moon, and an Earth Matrix, and including what is generally understood about loss of past-life-memories, one plausible conclusion is that those demonic entities, running the machinery are feeding on the lost memories - soul food.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th July 2017), lcam88 (7th July 2017), lookbeyond (3rd August 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Exit 0 View Post
    Earlier in the Thread, I entertained DNA's comments up until comment #52, where my character was attacked, and false statements were suggested. Since that comment DNA has been continuously attempting to derail this Thread. Comment #184 was the object of that response.
    So many Archon control mechanisms come out of your communications. I wonder if you are even aware of them.
    So here we have Exit making a claim that he is a victim of big mean DNA. Archons love to play for sympathy, especially when their intimidation tactics don't work.
    Exit claims his character was attacked and that I said mean things with no provocation on his part.
    I really suggest folks go read post #52 before coming to any conclusions and giving Exit and his Archon controlled mind any sympathy or energy. When reading the post look at the text I have quoted from Exit and you tell me if he wasn't attacking me first?
    Archons are always trying to bleed you for emotional energy, they will criticize you thus making you doubt yourself and lending them the ability to control you, they will try and intimidate you so as to make you feel you must depend on someone smarter and more knowledgeable they will attempt to play the victim thus bleeding you through your sympathy. It has been my experience through this thread that Exit has done all three, now he is trying to play the victim.

Exit you say you were willing to "entertain" my posts. This in itself is condescending for various reasons.
    Entertaining someone's posts implies that they are obviously wrong but you will stoop to their inferior intelligence in an act of intellectual philanthropy. I disagree here.
    You were not entering into any discussion with me what so ever, you were demonizing my message so that you would not have to respond to it.
    You see your personal Archon whisperer was in your ear telling you that bullying didn't work (archon's love to try and intimidate) and this same voice told you to switch to a victim tactic (Archon's love to play for sympathy).
    I'm amazed you have switched to a victim role so soon. I expected you to hold out on that one.
    You see I understand the true hand hold Archons have on us, and it is in this actual life where they have their power and manifest in our communications.
    You focus too much on your make believe BS fantasy of escape.
    The only escape comes from the work you put in during your actual life.
    There is no magic golden door that is going to open, you will receive the fruit of your labors.
    If you have been an archon controlled doofus your whole life then guess what? You are going to be the same thing when you are dead.
    Praying to Wes Penre and his gospel is externalizing the situation, Gnostics know the situation is within.
    The Gnostics believed in going within and altering their being through reducing the Archon hand hold in this life, not the next, and they didn't really dwell on death, they dwelt on life.
    When you die you will be able to access the next dimension that you are ready for, and this is purely dependent upon who you are, not what you have read or who you pray to.
    Last edited by DNA, 8th July 2017 at 01:54.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th July 2017), heyokah (8th July 2018), lcam88 (8th July 2017), modwiz (8th July 2017), TimeLab (8th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Exit 0:

Zacharia Sitchin (The 12th Planet) had a very different view of the role Enki played, he was responsible for solving a specific problem his people had, that he originally employed other lesser alien beings to solve the labor related problems associated. And that the creation of "modern" human beings was the result of accelerating the evolution of an Earthly primate by just over 2 million years, and that he took a part of himself (genetics) to do that. His creation came in time to stifle a "rebellion" of these lesser beings by being able to substitute their labor with human labor. Trouble came when these "mules" (pre-humans still unable to reproduce) somehow became able to. <= that was the single act, whether by nature, by accident or through temptation that was done without "permission".

There was much contemplation about how to fix the problem. Kill the humans, or help them into their place. The moon device is related to a specific approach agreed upon by the 12.

Does your evidence of saturn include the notion that its rings where constructed? About why they where constructed?

There is a Great War indeed, but the battle-scape is very different from what you describe. Absolutely horrid, the type of thing that causes me to come to tears if I think about it in any detail.

The demons feed on adrenaline and cortisone produced by a stressed human body. Their metabolic process requires it for energy.

DNA:

We are all mind controlled to some point. It is called destiny in some circles but it is all the same thing. Can we control our own minds? That is the true test, and incidentally that is about finding silence rather than truth. Then (and only then) truth reveals itself.
    Last edited by lcam88, 7th July 2017 at 21:01.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

DNA (7th July 2017), Dreamtimer (8th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Not trying to derail the thread but I read this the other day - and - it crossed my mind as I read through the latest page of this thread.

A well educated Empath is the worst nightmare of a Psychopath/Narcissist. Just sharing for those who are interested. I don't often see anger and aggression on this site - that is why I choose to spend time here.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

DNA (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (8th July 2017), heyokah (8th July 2018), lcam88 (8th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    Here is the rub...
    Folks who do not walk into the portal that is offered upon death are devoid of the energetic bodies I have alluded to earlier.
    When the physical body dies so too do all of the energetic cocoons associated with housing our soul.
    The soul is a fraction of it's totality while in the material realm, but once united with it's greater self on the other side it is much more.

But if you avoid the portal offered upon death,,,
    You are choosing to stay in the material world as a soul no longer housed in a body and it's associated energy bodies so there are no energetic transformers of material energy into palatable spiritual energy.
    Consciousness requires energy, even as a disembodied soul.
    Choosing to not enter the tunnel upon death will mean you will turn into a parasite, a spiritual parasite, a hungry ghost.
    Our world is so full of hungry ghosts that they are virtually everywhere.
    You ever wonder what the metaphor for the sand man is?
    Or the old hag from the old hag syndrome?
    Hungry ghosts take particular advantage of living humans at night while they sleep.
    They take advantage of your astral body leaving and going into the astral realm while you sleep.
    Sometimes they are content to pass through your energy field like a baleen whale collecting plankton from ocean water.
    But some will show up in your dreams to coerse more energy out of you and some will even maneuver so as to keep your astral body from aligning correctly, as your astral body aligns returning from it's travels in the astral plane thus creating a sleep paralysis where you are half awake and half asleep and thus more capable of perceiving ghosts so they may terrify you more.

So in conclusion, walk into the light upon death, or become a hungry creepy soul sucking parasite.

Like this little guy running around behind this father and daughter, scary stuff.

+1 DNA

You don't have to be an energy sucking parasite if you are complete. But you can certainly be "sacrificed" in a way, as a child, so that you become a super sucking parasite... That is how I would describe "weaponizing" a soul, a common practice in the 17 and 1800's I might add, especially in Europe and is still a practice adhered to by certain groups of people.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

DNA (8th July 2017), modwiz (8th July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    +1 DNA

You don't have to be an energy sucking parasite if you are complete.
    In the context of where you have quoted me I was talking about a person who has chosen not to enter into the tunnel of light that is offered upon death.
    I was talking about folks who do not cross over into the next world.
    I was talking about souls who wonder the world without a body. I was talking about ghosts.
    These souls no longer with a body and the corresponding energy bodies that accompany a physical body no longer have the means to aquire energetic sustenance, as such they are forced to feed on the energies that are associated with souls still in living bodies with the complementary energy bodies.
    These souls feed on human beings because they have no other source of sustenance, these beings are parasites.
    If you are a ghost then you are not complete, there is just no way around this.
    There is no such thing as an enlightened complete ghost.
    And for those beings who do enter the tunnel of light and cross over, these beings are not ghosts.
    These beings are in command of faculties far greater than our human consciousness can even remotely understand, and as such these beings are far from the descriptions we would use for ghosts, we are much closer to being a ghost than the discarnate souls who travel to the other side.

But you can certainly be "sacrificed" in a way, as a child, so that you become a super sucking parasite... That is how I would describe "weaponizing" a soul, a common practice in the 17 and 1800's I might add, especially in Europe and is still a practice adhered to by certain groups of people.
    I don't think the victims of human sacrifice have their souls enslaved.
    I think it much more likely that the people performing the sacrifice would have their souls enslaved.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th July 2017), lcam88 (8th July 2017), modwiz (8th July 2017)