Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: "Soul Harvesting - How To Escape The Matrix"

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    But again, I do not think these devices and or powers keep the soul and or capture the soul, I believe this is all about the parasite/host relationship.
    And I think our reincarnating soul makes the conscious decision to come to earth and participate in this parasite/host relationship.
    I think it important to note this distinction and our foreknowledge of the situation before we came here.
    We knew what we were getting into.
    I think this is important to addresse because though I think there is a energetic conspiracy of sorts involved with siphoning our being this does not extend to capturing our immortal soul.
    I think it is hard enough to deal with the dark parasitic nature of our universe: we need to know that our immortal souls are protected by a higher more powerfull force than the dark.

The Taittiriya Upanishad describes the five affected bodies with which our untouchable immortal soul resides.

1. Anna Maya Kosha: The body made of physical matter

2. Prana Maya Kosha: The body made of vital energy

3. Mano Maya Kosha: The body of thought energy

4. Vijnana Maya Kosha: The body of higher intelligence

5. Ananda Maya Kosha: The body of mystical awareness

Now, though I don't believe in a soul harvester that sucks down our soul if we let's say walk into the light tunnel upon death, let me clarify that I absolutely think there are mechanisms in place that feed on the residuals of our soul.

It is my belief that this feeding takes place on these extra energy bodies that are associated with our soul, and that these extra energy bodies, though folks are a tad oblivious to them are not the same thing as the soul.
    As a matter of fact these aspects atrophy with age and neglect, and in fact die and disintergrate with the body upon death.
    I just want to reiterate that the energy bodies are not part of the immortal soul.
    They are part of the mortal coil, and they are going to die.

This small but very important difference is very significant to me. And to the point of this thread I think.

Edgar Cayce and many others told of the fact that we are multidimensional beings, and it is to this I am pointing.
    It may very well be the case that we are indeed stuck in a matrix of sorts, and that the reason for our limited awareness and atrophied energy bodies is the result of organized forces feeding upon them.

I find this intriguing to no end because of a powerfull vision I once had.
    In the vision I had actualized momentarilly one of my atrophied energy bodies.

Which one I do not know, all I know is that when I looked from the eyes of this body I saw not the world we know but a structureless flat plane, a few rolling hills.
    And in this world I saw fields of human sized coccoons with humans inside, not physical bodies, but the energy bodies that apparrantly are in fact multidimensional and are kind of in a vegatative state.

And this is the freaky thing, a being was acting as a worker or harvester of sorts, and I described it as a stick man.
    The being looked like a humanoid version of the walking stick insect.

If you do not cross over into the tunnel of light, your energy body is going to die, and when that happens you will have no choice but to feed off of the energy bodies of the living.

Entering the tunnel of light has always been termed a enjoyable experience by those who return and tell of the experience, as is the case here with Pam Reynolds. This is the best documented NDE of all time in my experience and helps to illustrate the good in crossing over.

It is my belief that if you do not cross over and in turn become one of these hungry ghosts, you are then more at risk of being recruited by the Demiurge, and basically turned into a shadow being.
    I think we are all here to learn through the natural order of reincarnation, and as such we have folks watching out for us that are yes, more powerfull than the demiurge.

I do not think we need to fear the light upon death, it is there to guide us, to embrace us and to welcome us.
    Last edited by DNA, 24th June 2017 at 15:35.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th June 2017), Amanda (26th June 2017), Exit 0 (24th June 2017), lcam88 (8th July 2017), TimeLab (25th June 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Referencing DNA's past several comments.

So then, DNA,

Knowing what you know about the Moon, would you be willing to stipulate that there is a possibility, everything you recall from your hyperdimensional experiences has been telepathically manipulated?

It's common knowledge the Black Ops Government has technology 50 years (at least) beyond what the Mass of Humanity knows. It has been suggested that most of that advanced technology came from hyperdimensional sources. If advanced species of aliens have been using this technology on the Mass of Humanity, since the Dawn of the Human Species, can you calculate the possible implications this has with all Man's documented history?

Here's just one whistleblower's testimony that documents Artificial Induced Telepathy:

Research Reference: [III.5]
    Video - "MICROWAVE WEAPONRY'S USE ON PEOPLE EXPLAINED:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMMEQNnSZIo

[Note: Pay particular attention to what Dr. Trower says at the 11 minute; 10 sec. mark]
    Last edited by Exit 0, 24th June 2017 at 15:55. Reason: Add Note

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th June 2017), Amanda (26th June 2017), DNA (24th June 2017), heyokah (26th June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    You do not know the years of intense meditating it required to reach those places.
    If I had woke up one morning and "poof" some of this stuff happened then sure, but my experiences are derived from progressive development. None of the things I talk about happened over night.
    Even my very first experiences that I allude to as a 17 year old came as a result of energetic abundance through taoistic martial art practices combined with Castaneda's meditations and gate of power.
    Rather than attempt to discredit the witness, you could question me for more data and I could explain how I came to certain experiential data.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th June 2017), Amanda (26th June 2017), Exit 0 (24th June 2017), lcam88 (8th July 2017), TimeLab (25th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,106 Times in 20,308 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    Crrow777 has some really good data to look at. But, we will focus on his video of the moon.
    Crrow777 has through sheer luck recorded a series of "WAVES".
    The Crow has done a decent job of explaining the "WAVE" appears to be a hologram. The purpose of this halogram is to obscure the view during the full moon. The full moon would allow one to view things going on that are apparently being hidden from us.
    No offense, Marcus, but have you never thought that those waves might have been an artifact of the video equipment he's using? Because that's exactly what those "waves" are.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th June 2017), Amanda (26th June 2017), Biff (28th June 2017), DNA (25th June 2017), Dreamtimer (27th June 2017), Exit 0 (24th June 2017)

Thanks
    Click-on the forwarding icon to see DNA's Comment #33.
    I'm not looking for an argument, DNA.

Allow me to point-out that I began my pilgrimage into the hyperdimensional at the age of 14, in the early 60's, with an intense investigation into the work of Edgar Cayce. That lasted for most of my adult life - resulting in my following the work of a countless number of seers, clairvoyants, channelers, remote viewers, and any other name one might apply to the phenomenon. It was in the mid 90's that I finely had the epiphany that All Is Not What It Seems. I'm now 70 years old, with at least 56 years into this investigation.

I can testify, to a number, each of those whom I've studied believed - without exception - they were in contact with a benevolent entity. Some of these individuals having spent their entire lives sourcing dialogue form the hyperdimensional.

If, as I have shown in Comment #29, and in Comment #32, there is even a shadow of doubt regarding the benevolence of these hyperdimensional source, one MUST question their own memories of what and where these thoughts are coming from.

One must recognize that we are trapped within a matrix.

"They Are Very Clever At What They Do"
    Last edited by Exit 0, 24th June 2017 at 18:36. Reason: Add Text/Spelling/Add Link

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th June 2017), Amanda (26th June 2017), Aragorn (25th June 2017), DNA (25th June 2017), Dreamtimer (27th June 2017), heyokah (26th June 2017), TimeLab (25th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Exit 0 View Post
    Thank you DNA and TimeLab for your excellent analysis of the Castaneda material.

Robert Stanley did an interview with Alfred Webre, and Laura Eisenhower, that highlights his interpretation of Castaneda's work, I found quite intriguing.

Research Reference [II.5]:
    "Archons: Exorcising hidden controllers"
    For the record, despite the title "Archons: Exorcising hidden controllers" this interview with Stanley has zero practical suggestions about how to exorcise Archons. Stanley spends most of the time making his case that they are not the grays as John Lear contends. The closest he got to a suggestion was that some progress opportunity was nearing if a large group of people banded together to send some same intention on a special date (don't know when this was recorded but I sense that date has come and gone).

I have a big problem when individuals or nano-miniscule groups on the planet talk as if their something or other mind effort is going to have a major impact on the realities of the other 7 billion on the planet and change something permanently for all for the rest of time.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TimeLab For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th June 2017), Amanda (26th June 2017), Aragorn (25th June 2017), DNA (25th June 2017), Dreamtimer (27th June 2017), Exit 0 (24th June 2017), heyokah (25th June 2017), lcam88 (8th July 2017), modwiz (24th June 2017), sandy (25th June 2017), zendeavor (26th June 2017)

Thanks
    ^^^^

Thanks TimeLab.

I offered that Robert Stanley/Alfred Webre interview, Research Reference [II.5], specifically because the discussion at the time (on this Thread), centered around the work of Carlos Castaneda. Robert references Castaneda's work at the beginning of that video.

Robert also speaks of how these archons (he also refers to them as demons) can possess one's consciousness, which is a point that needs emphasizing. I have long contended that our thoughts are being manipulated through the clever use of Artificial Telepathy. With the understanding that all of us have archons/demons attached, it doesn't take a nuclear physicist to figure-out how we are ALL BEING TELEPATHICLY MANIPULATED.

When reviewing any of the source material being presented, please consider the fact that, None of Us Have All the Facts Correct. One must consider years of study, and then formulate an amalgam of what one has learned.

"as if their something or other mind effort is going to have a major impact on the realities of the other 7 billion on the planet and change something permanently for all for the rest of time."
    I have, for a long time, stipulated to the understanding that, "In order to have a causal affect on the Common Reality of Humanity, a majority of Humans experiencing that reality, MUST share a common understanding"

In the history of the Human Race, this has NEVER happened, because we are trapped within a matrix where the Common Reality of Humanity has been continuously controlled, hyperdimensionally.

Note To All Members: Please refer-back to the "Points Under Consideration" in the OP of this Thread.
    Last edited by Exit 0, 24th June 2017 at 21:45. Reason: Clarity/Add Text/Add Note

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th June 2017), Amanda (26th June 2017), Aragorn (25th June 2017), DNA (25th June 2017), Dreamtimer (27th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th June 2017), heyokah (25th June 2017), zendeavor (26th June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    No offense, Marcus, but have you never thought that those waves might have been an artifact of the video equipment he's using? Because that's exactly what those "waves" are.
    You need to watch the video.
    If the video camera would have been stationary then I can see what you are saying, but the video camera was not stationary, it was moving up and down. So you could see the lunar wave stay on the moon and not be an artifact of the video equipment.
    This phenomenon isn't resting with Croww777, it has been duplicated by other amateur astronomers with video equipment.
    It has been filmed simultaneously from different locations at the same time.

I understand judging the phenomenon without wanting to invest too much time, but I'm of the opinion that this is a real thing.
    I'm personally of the opinion that this seems to be a halogram covering the moon, so that the side that faces us can have the normal activity taking place it is accustomed to without worrying about prying eyes from earthlings.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th June 2017), Amanda (26th June 2017), Aragorn (25th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th June 2017), Exit 0 (25th June 2017), zendeavor (26th June 2017)

Thanks
    Did it ever occur to any of us, why we can’t remember our past-life experience?

Very few individuals have a recollection of their past life. It’s been my experience – with the exception of a very few – that most individuals who claim they can remember past lives, have been fooled into that belief, through the use of Artificial Telepathy. Only those with some sort of objective evidence of their experience should be believed.

Now…. don’t misunderstand what I’m saying. There have been legitimate documented incidents of individuals who genuinely do remember their past life experiences. I’m in no way denying this phenomenon.

Speaking metaphorically, the reason we can’t remember our past life experience is because the soul’s “essence” of those experiences has been fed upon, leaving us with no memory of what transpired.

Visualize a scene where all those newly deceased souls are sitting-around the feet of ol’Jehovah (Enki/Lucifer), seated in his throne, singing kumbaya, when one suddenly realizes the main course at the Grande Banquet, Is You !!!

What’s left-over is implanted back into a new body, like a seed, and Off-YOU-GO. For another ride on the Wheel !!!

It’s a farming operation, and eternal souls are the food !!! ….among so many other agenda.

Research Reference [I.1.]:

"Breaking The Endless Cycle of Reincarnation":
    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/c...anenergy34.htm
    Last edited by Exit 0, 25th June 2017 at 16:36.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th June 2017), Amanda (26th June 2017), Aragorn (25th June 2017), DNA (25th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th June 2017), lcam88 (8th July 2017), zendeavor (26th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    You need to watch the video.
    If the video camera would have been stationary then I can see what you are saying, but the video camera was not stationary, it was moving up and down. So you could see the lunar wave stay on the moon and not be an artifact of the video equipment.
    This phenomenon isn't resting with Croww777, it has been duplicated by other amateur astronomers with video equipment.
    It has been filmed simultaneously from different locations at the same time.

I understand judging the phenomenon without wanting to invest too much time, but I'm of the opinion that this is a real thing.
    I'm personally of the opinion that this seems to be a halogram covering the moon, so that the side that faces us can have the normal activity taking place it is accustomed to without worrying about prying eyes from earthlings.
    I can confirm other amateur astros seeing and videoing same phenom. Advanced stealth (cloaking) is a feature of the SSP and probably gotten from ET tech. When I worked on stealth for military, we could see tech not too far out that would do such in the late 70s early 80s, then it "went away."

This is all necessary for Prime Directive stuff. You were warned in Star Trek.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th June 2017), Amanda (26th June 2017), Aragorn (25th June 2017), DNA (25th June 2017), Exit 0 (25th June 2017), zendeavor (26th June 2017)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    The biggest problem of humans is that when they're born they have fresh memories of the 'afterlife' - or wherever we are when we're not here - but we can't tell anybody 'cos we can't talk yet. By the time we can we've forgotten all of it - like what happens with dreams.

No wonder babies are crying so much - it's sheer frustration,

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th June 2017), Amanda (26th June 2017), Aragorn (25th June 2017), DNA (25th June 2017), Dreamtimer (26th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th June 2017), Exit 0 (25th June 2017), heyokah (26th June 2017), lcam88 (8th July 2017), modwiz (25th June 2017), zendeavor (26th June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Allow me to point-out that I began my pilgrimage into the hyperdimensional at the age of 14, in the early 60's, with an intense investigation into the work of Edgar Cayce. That lasted for most of my adult life - resulting in my following the work of a countless number of seers, clairvoyants, channelers, remote viewers, and any other name one might apply to the phenomenon. It was in the mid 90's that I finely had the epiphany that All Is Not What It Seems. I'm now 70 years old, with at least 56 years into this investigation.
    I agree with you very much that "all is not what it seems".
    What do you mean by "pilgrimage into the hyperdimensional"? Do you mean you have experienced the hyperdimensional or do you use this phrase as more of a scholarly look into the subject?

I can testify, to a number, each of those whom I've studied believed - without exception - they were in contact with a benevolent entity.
    Indeed, I agree with what you are stating here. For me "the 9" comes to mind, as well as "the ashtar command". I agree that there appears to be few if any trust worthy messages coming to us via telepathic and or channeled sources. I've exposed myself to a variety of channeled works and the only one's I'm left giving validity to are The Urantia Book, The Seth Material, The Michael Teachings and Edgar Cayce. It's a pretty short list.

Some of these individuals having spent their entire lives sourcing dialogue form the hyperdimensional.
    I agree with what you are saying. You are saying that people have spent their entire lives spreading BS. And I agree. I find once a channeled being or source starts using the love and light flowery vocabulary calling people blessed and children that they are 100% BS. Barbara Marciniak was one such person I wasn't sure about, and then I went to go see her in person and sure enough she started using the vocabulary that put the audience into a child ego state if they were agreeing to the rhetoric. I saw right through her scam immediately.
    I understand what you are saying.

If, as I have shown in Comment #29, and in Comment #32, there is even a shadow of doubt regarding the benevolence of these hyperdimensional source, one MUST question their own memories of what and where these thoughts are coming from.
    I understand what you are saying here as well.
    I don't really talk about my personal experiences too much because of exactly what you are saying. The vast majority, if not all of the ET contacts are really situations of liars and oppurtunists using advanced technology to take advantage of us.
    I had just such an experiencer e-mailing me from PA. I'm sorry to say I wasn't exactly kind, I should have told her what she wanted to hear and ended the dialogue. She was convinced she was in contact with positive ETs and she wanted to elaborate her story to me for some kind of confirmation. I honestly told her that I thought very few ET contacts were beneficial and that there were these planted falsehoods which to the contactee appeared to be real memories called screen memories that made the contactee suspect to say the least. She decided to go on and tell me her story and I gave her my honest feedback. I've never heard from her again because she didn't like my opinion on her situation.
    I suppose that is fine. Many contactees are given a messiah complex, as their screen memories lend them to believe they are being downloaded with earth saving information that will be needed in the coming end times.
    I'm an adherer to the Karla Turner school of thought, that being abducted can never really be a good thing.

One must recognize that we are trapped within a matrix.
    I would make an addendum to this.
    We are trapped within a matrix that we willingly participate in deciding to do so before we are born, and that we will escape from when we die.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th June 2017), Amanda (26th June 2017), Aragorn (25th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th June 2017), Exit 0 (25th June 2017), heyokah (26th June 2017), lcam88 (8th July 2017), TimeLab (26th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thank you for your continuing interest in this very important topic, DNA.

I’m not an experiencer, so when I speak of a “pilgrimage into the hyperdimensional”, I’m speaking solely as an investigator. Additionally, I often refer to anyone on the journey of life, as a “Pilgrim”.

In response to your last comment:

” We are trapped within a matrix that we willingly participate in deciding to do so before we are born, and that we will escape from when we die.”
    ….Perhaps it’s time for a parable:

Possibly eons of time, and countless lifetimes ago, my only recollection to entering the Patrix was walking through the gate, where the sign read, ”Abandon All Hope, All Ye Who Enter Here”. In my arrogance, I said to myself, “Well…. that doesn’t apply to me”.

Now, I’m trapped here until I figure-out how to get out.

After all, we're all dwelling here among the Fallen.

Of course, I acknowledge it doesn’t work that way for every one of us.

Research Reference [I.10]:
    Wes Penre - "The Dark Road Toward Extinction":
    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/c...umanidad80.htm
    Last edited by Exit 0, 29th June 2017 at 13:33. Reason: Add Reference/Normalize Terms

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th June 2017), Amanda (26th June 2017), DNA (26th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th June 2017), heyokah (26th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    “My own view is that this planet is used as a penal colony, lunatic asylum and dumping ground by a superior civilization, to get rid of the undesirable and unfit. I can't prove it, but you can't disprove it either.”

― Christopher Hitchens

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Amanda (26th June 2017), Aragorn (26th June 2017), DNA (26th June 2017), Exit 0 (25th June 2017), heyokah (26th June 2017), modwiz (26th June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thank you for your continuing interest in this very important topic, DNA.

I’m not an experiencer, so when I speak of a “pilgrimage into the hyperdimensional”, I’m speaking solely as an investigator. Additionally, I often refer to anyone on the journey of life, as a “Pilgrim”.

In response to your last comment:

….Perhaps it’s time for a parable:

Possibly eons of time, and countless lifetimes ago, my only recollection to entering the Matrix was walking through the gate, where the sign read, ”Abandon All Hope, All Ye Who Enter Here”. In my arrogance, I said to myself, “Well…. that doesn’t apply to me”.

Now, I’m trapped here until I figure-out how to get out.

After all, we're all dwelling here among the Fallen.

Of course, I acknowledge it doesn’t work that way for every one of us.

Research Reference [I.10]:
    Wes Penre - "The Dark Road Toward Extinction":
    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/c...umanidad80.htm
    Here is the rub...
    Folks who do not walk into the portal that is offered upon death are devoid of the energetic bodies I have alluded to earlier.
    When the physical body dies so too do all of the energetic cocoons associated with housing our soul.
    The soul is a fraction of it's totality while in the material realm, but once united with it's greater self on the other side it is much more.

But if you avoid the portal offered upon death,,,
    You are choosing to stay in the material world as a soul no longer housed in a body and it's associated energy bodies so there are no energetic transformers of material energy into palatable spiritual energy.
    Consciousness requires energy, even as a disembodied soul.
    Choosing to not enter the tunnel upon death will mean you will turn into a parasite, a spiritual parasite, a hungry ghost.
    Our world is so full of hungry ghosts that they are virtually everywhere.
    You ever wonder what the metaphor for the sand man is?
    Or the old hag from the old hag syndrome?
    Hungry ghosts take particular advantage of living humans at night while they sleep.
    They take advantage of your astral body leaving and going into the astral realm while you sleep.
    Sometimes they are content to pass through your energy field like a baleen whale collecting plankton from ocean water.
    But some will show up in your dreams to coerse more energy out of you and some will even maneuver so as to keep your astral body from aligning correctly, as your astral body aligns returning from it's travels in the astral plane thus creating a sleep paralysis where you are half awake and half asleep and thus more capable of perceiving ghosts so they may terrify you more.

So in conclusion, walk into the light upon death, or become a hungry creepy soul sucking parasite.

Like this little guy running around behind this father and daughter, scary stuff.

Last edited by DNA, 26th June 2017 at 02:25.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Amanda (26th June 2017), Aragorn (26th June 2017), Dreamtimer (26th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (26th June 2017), Exit 0 (26th June 2017), TimeLab (26th June 2017)