Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: "Soul Harvesting - How To Escape The Matrix"

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    I agree, my experience has shown me that the source of higher consciousness, the god-in-man, is indeed the local celestial body we call the Sun, or Sol. But, my experience has also shown that the planes of consciousness within the earth, and without, are all likewise part of the system of the Sun. The notion of a prison like matrix/partix is incompatible to the truth that the Sun teaches, rather such ideas are misleading at best, as only ignorance limits our true depth and height of being, as the Sun demonstrates both to be quite limitless even within its own sphere of influence. One who sungazes to seek the truth will surely find it.
    Thank you PurpleLama,

Akhenaton, the heretic pharaoh, overturned a thousand years of religious dogma in ancient Egypt, when he proclaimed Amun Ra, was represented by The Aton (the disc of the Sun). Akhenaton was the first, in a long series of proselytizers who made the claim of their god being, “The One and Only True God”.

The disc of the Sun, the Aton, was the closest Humanity ever got to the Truth, in the long evolution of artificially mesmerizing civilization with telepathic messages.

Akhenaton disappeared from history, along with his belief system.

Had ol’Enki (Lucifer/Jehovah) not been working his social-engineering-machine on the Mass of Humanity, we may have actually learned the Truth, regarding how the Sun is the exit from the patrix.
    Last edited by Exit 0, 30th June 2017 at 10:53. Reason: clarity/add text

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th June 2017), heyokah (30th June 2017), PurpleLama (30th June 2017), WantDisclosure (30th June 2017)

Thanks
    Comment withdrawn by Exit 0, for further review
    Last edited by Exit 0, 30th June 2017 at 22:36.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    I think to characterize ancient activity as "worship" is to denigrate the rich understanding they possessed that remains elusive even to modern day "science".
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Amanda (30th June 2017), Dreamtimer (1st July 2017), Exit 0 (30th June 2017), modwiz (30th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I think to characterize ancient activity as "worship" is to denigrate the rich understanding they possessed that remains elusive even to modern day "science".
    AGREED!!! Worship is for those who fear their god(s). It is a word of contrivance that attempts to make the more modern interjections as a continuation of a way of communication rather than the shock and trauma the new beliefs represented.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st July 2017), Exit 0 (30th June 2017), PurpleLama (1st July 2017)

Thanks
    Note: I removed comment #122 because the link I quoted, wasn't the link I was searching for. I believe PurpleLama responded to that comment before the text was deleted. My apologies.

Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    AGREED!!! Worship is for those who fear their god(s). It is a word of contrivance that attempts to make the more modern interjections as a continuation of a way of communication rather than the shock and trauma the new beliefs represented.

One must first differentiate between what point in the historic record to which one is referring.

There was a point in great antiquity, when civilization was quite aware of it's star-traveling origins. That was a time when the 'gods' lived among humanity.... a time when great feats of civilization were accomplished.

Later on the timeline, all that was lost. That's the point in great antiquity when "worship" became the norm. Dr. Joseph Farrell writes extensively on this phenomenon.

One interpretation of how this occurred could be: the Common Reality of Humanity was usurped by an advanced technology far beyond human understanding. Usurped, and directed using artificial telepathic techniques designed to social engineer civilization.

So, I agree, and I disagree. At a point in great antiquity, after our ancestors lost their memory of their origins, worship became the norm. Worship was demanded by the Controllers....
    Last edited by Exit 0, 30th June 2017 at 23:09. Reason: Add Text

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st July 2017), heyokah (1st July 2017), Jengelen (2nd July 2017), modwiz (1st July 2017), PurpleLama (1st July 2017), WantDisclosure (1st July 2017), Wind (1st July 2017)

Thanks
    I would characterize the "worship" of the Sun from ancient times as signposts pointing back to an ancient science, which in modern anthropological terms has been reduced to mere mythology, some backward ancient paganism. This statement refers not at all to figures later in history posing as gods and demanding worshipful obedience from their subject populations. To equate such separate topics revealed from the most ancient of historical records is quite the failure of modern so called understandings of the ancient world.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st July 2017), Exit 0 (1st July 2017), Jengelen (2nd July 2017), modwiz (1st July 2017)

Thanks
    To go a little further, I don't think so much as one thing usurping another (although in particular times and places it is sure to have occurred) rather I suspect the existence of distinct races of beings which only loosely could the term human be applies, which arose at different times and places, and each with their own distinct gifts. In later times (15 to 20 k years ago) two races came into conflict with one another, and the ensuing war wiped out much of what remained from the previous history, and left the earth scarred with what we mistakenly refer to as cometary or meteoric impacts. I think that prior to this war, the tectonics were much simpler within the crust, and the atmosphere was far more rich in oxygen and likewise more protecting from solar and cosmic radiation. I think modern man with his (relatively) rapid rate of reproduction amd short life span was an engineered attempt of some of these ancient survivors to ensure the repopulation of the planet.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st July 2017), Exit 0 (1st July 2017), Jengelen (2nd July 2017), modwiz (1st July 2017), Wind (1st July 2017)

Thanks
    ^^^^

PurpleLama,

History, is the story the winner gets to tell. But history is all we have to formulate what occurred. By cross-referencing known historic records, we can discover how events unfolded in great antiquity.

Throughout the known historic record, the oldest text the experts know about, are the Sumerian and Vedic Records, beside some oral traditions that were later (on the timeline) written-down.

That's not to say that there aren't plenty of artifacts that date far-back into antediluvian time. There's just no available text to document any sort of record.

Homo Sapiens Sapiens (modern humans) appeared approximately two hundred thousand years ago, give-or-take fifty thousand years. They left structures, but no known written record.

If one studies the known records from great antiquity (Sumer, Vedic, etc.) one will discover that ancient aliens (Anunnaki [Sumerian]) genetically modified an indigenous species to create Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

When that occurred, and at that point in Human evolution, civilization was created, directed and continuously maintained, by an hyperdimensional species.

At some point in the evolution of Human Civilization, a war occurred among the dominating (off-planet) hyperdimensional species. When that occurred, the process of reincarnation was perverted into a soul-harvesting operation by the hyperdimensional species that remained in power, here in this solar system. The record is clear on how this occurred, and what species is doing it.

Many Channelers have proposed Theories regarding the nature of antediluvian civilization, but that's just what these stories are, Theories.

That's the only response I have to your Theories, Lama.
    Last edited by Exit 0, 1st July 2017 at 17:25. Reason: Add Text/Clarity

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

heyokah (1st July 2017), Jengelen (2nd July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you for this thread, it is the reason I have joined the forum. While I agree with much of the opening post, I would like to ask if you have considered that this realm may just be a womb?

That it is a 'place' for individualization of awareness?

That all the 'mass' of interaction are but a perceptual 'maybe', awaiting knowledge of self? Of being 'born upon the waters'?

Of nolonger being 'One' but becoming an individual. Self determination of 'new born' consciousness apart from the 'mass'.

To 'become' even within the extreme shadow of the limitation of fear....to be singular.

I am enjoying this thread....thank you

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd July 2017), Exit 0 (1st July 2017), heyokah (3rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Thank you lake,

The historic record clearly indicates what you are proposing to be true. I believe The Creator's original intent for this planet was as a place to grow souls - ascension.

There was a War in Heaven.... a war that continues to this day...

When the energies from that war trickled-down into this particular three dimensional reality, that war manifested into a family feud, that has rendered evolution on this planet under the control of Enki (Lucifer), The Fallen Angel from the historic record.

Since that point in time, the evolving Souls on this planet, have been continuously recycled back into a body, after the essence of each lifetime has been fed upon by the demonic hoard who control this place - Archons.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd July 2017), lake (3rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd July 2017), Exit 0 (1st July 2017), modwiz (1st July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Exit 0 View Post
    There was a War in Heaven.... a war that continues to this day...
    To try to start an orderly discussion of this complex subject from a foundational starting point and for now ignoring your definition of a 'heaven', could you please explain in your own words why you believe there was a 'war in heaven'? War? Between who? How does one do 'battle' in 'heaven'?

It's also hard to ignore... this premise implies that some 'god' of this universe is far from ultimately 'supreme and in control' as preached by religions because (s)he does not have the power to eliminate enemies.... but it raises the question are these 'enemies' 'god's' creation too or invaders from another universe?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TimeLab For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd July 2017), Exit 0 (1st July 2017), modwiz (1st July 2017)

Thanks
    The Creator of All There Is, can be found at the highest level of the Multiverse. The Gnostics referred to this Creator God as Amor, a God of Unconditional Love.

Everything under creation can be found in descending levels of the Multiverse.

In quantum physics, science allows for 10 universes (dimensions).

Religions from around the world, and dating-back into great antiquity, allow for varying numbers of levels to Heaven. God (Amor) can be found at the highest level, in the purest state, within all religious text.

Amor permeates all levels of the Multiverse.

The War in Heaven has been documented throughout history in the written record. You tell me who within the Multiverse is at war, TimeLab....

According to the Sumerian Records, a family of immortals from the Orion Constellation is at war with itself, in the arm of the Milky Way Galaxy where Earth can be found.
    Last edited by Exit 0, 1st July 2017 at 21:31. Reason: Add Text/Clarity

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd July 2017), heyokah (1st July 2017), Jengelen (2nd July 2017), lake (3rd July 2017), TimeLab (1st July 2017), WantDisclosure (1st July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    If you consider physics, I mean since we mentioned it, lets imagine that all lives, that is to say, all experiences here in this physical realm took place in an instant. Lets imagine just one life. We'll call it the domino effect. If you say your life experience is like a domino falling then from the very second you either decided to take the life experience or were made to either way, from that second the experience is written in stone. You are the domino just starting life metaphorically the life experience is the falling of the domino. The way it began is the way it ends in the fall. The first angle, the first speed, the first step determines every experience after that and its done, only you don't realize it right away because of this illusion of time.

So, therefore, there is no amount of will or effort that can change the trajectory and speed, and angle of that fall it was all determined from the first lean over to the end as it falls. So if this is the case, nothing you can do will change anything, its all just the way it's supposed to be, it could happen no other way but this way and no matter what occurs there was nothing you could have done to change it, it's really not your fault either because the life path was all determined ahead of any recognition of what was to come, yet it was to inevitably come nevertheless.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (1st July 2017), Exit 0 (1st July 2017), lake (3rd July 2017)

Thanks

I think this belongs here as well, so I'm cross posting this short video. (26 min).

Quote Originally posted by heyokah View Post

Here is Mark Turner's video of Joseph P. Farrell' work "The Ancient Cosmic War".

Mark Turner has long been fascinated by the ideas of Joseph P Farrell and his book 'The Cosmic War'. He first heard this podcast on Red Ice Creations.
    He bought the book, read it cover to cover and then a few years later he thought that it would make a good documentary film. This took him about a month to complete.

The opening two minute teaser took about a week to complete; cutting together parts of interviews for the sound-bites and finding the right clips and artwork.

26 min.

Last edited by heyokah, 1st July 2017 at 22:23.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to heyokah For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (1st July 2017), Exit 0 (1st July 2017)