Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: "Soul Harvesting - How To Escape The Matrix"

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    Click-on the forwarding icon to see PurpleLama's Comment #105.
    In my opinion, Lama, what you are seeing, is the refraction of the Sun's light through the Earth's atmosphere, as you are drifting into your hyperdimensional experience, all still well within the confines of the PATRIX.

Now, here's an analysis that I already know will receive all sorts of condemnation from the PATRIX Nazis, who are already trolling this Thread:

Since the Bright White Light is directly connected to the Moon/Earth/Saturn PATRIX, as was already established earlier in the Thread around Comment #29.
    And, since this PATRIX is the mechanism through which the Reincarnation Process is accomplished,

Therefore, the GOLDEN LIGHT OF LOVE one should be looking for, is a direct Heart/Sun connection.

Science will eventually prove, the Sun is our local portal into true higher dimensions.
    Last edited by Exit 0, 29th June 2017 at 13:16. Reason: Add LInk/Normalize Terms

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (29th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Biff - You summed it up in a concise manner. Thank You. The worldwideweb is saturated with information and disinformation and it can take a lot of time conducting research - to work out who is who and what's what - as the saying goes.

Any type of (alleged) Soul Trap is an invention of those who would want to add to the chaos and fear that is already here. No one needs to be a scientist/genious/gifted to realise that our Global Community is in a state of chaos and pain. That in my opinion is the 'trap' and those who are blind to it - have the most to lose. Death is not an experience to be feared - I have experienced it and chose to come back. Some days I wonder why but I continue on.

The term near death is a created term - created by those who have not experienced death and who perhaps fear it the most. Anything that is to be controlled by the cabal/illuminati/whatever will seek to sow their seeds via the worldwideweb. Stay safe People and thanks again Biff for summing up your research and inspiring me to share a few words - for whoever is interested.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Biff (28th June 2017), DNA (29th June 2017), Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (29th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Exit 0 View Post
    Science will eventually prove, the Sun is our local portal into true higher dimensions.
    Your statement makes me think of something I heard Eric Dollard say about the sun—that it is powered by some other dimension.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), Exit 0 (29th June 2017), heyokah (29th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thank you KeepTrying,

The Plasma Physicists at the Thunderbolts Project have substantially proven that the Sun is not a nuclear furnace; it's an electromagnetic/plasma event.

Cosmologists have discovered rivers of plasma spanning millions of light-years across the universe. Plasma can only exist in an electromagnetic field.

Nassim Harriman, many years ago, demonstrated that the atom, the basic building-block of all matter, is a singularity event, connecting all matter in the galaxy to the singularity (black hole) at the center of the galaxy. Following this reasoning, it doesn't take a stretch of the imagination to see that the Sun, at the center of our Solar system, is the Stargate (singularity), connecting that Sun to the Stargate (singularity/black hole) at the center of our galaxy, which will connect to the singularity at the center of this particular three dimensional universe.

So yes, the Sun is an electromagnetic generator that draws it's energy through all the connectivity, with all the black holes, throughout the known universe. This energy has to be coming from another dimension. It will be found that it's through this inner-connectivity that inner-dimensional travel is possible.

Understanding of the true nature of this three dimensional universe is increasing by the year. Soon, very soon, the Heart/Sun/Golden Light connection will be understood.

When that understanding occurs, the Gate In The Garden Wall will be obvious to all those who desire to leave the endless ass-biting Ouroboros that is the PATRIX.

Last edited by Exit 0, 29th June 2017 at 18:30. Reason: add text/add image/clarity/normalize terms

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

heyokah (29th June 2017), modwiz (30th June 2017), WantDisclosure (29th June 2017)

Thanks
    4. "Synthetic Super Intelligence and the Transmutation of Humankind":
    http://wespenre.com/My-Books/Book2-A...ingularity.pdf
    I have just downloaded this 464 page PDF and I'm looking forward to reading it.

Thank you for highlighting Wes Penre's work. I remember reading his work years ago, and I'm glad he's still at it. What a resource!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Exit 0 (29th June 2017), heyokah (29th June 2017)

Thanks
    Comment deleted by Exit 0
    Last edited by Exit 0, 21st October 2020 at 20:19. Reason: clean-up confusion over Thread Title

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), heyokah (29th June 2017), modwiz (30th June 2017), Paloma (30th June 2017), WantDisclosure (29th June 2017)

Thanks
    Exit 0,

I just read a Description of an interview of Eldon Taylor by Regina Meredith for the series Open Minds on the subscription site Gaia.com.

It sounds to me similar to your message in this thread, but I'm not at all sure I'm right about that.

Is there anything in the following that matches what you are saying?

Eldon Taylor reveals that free will is the result of a process of mass manipulation and the engineering of consent. He shows us how the mind can be molded through the use of different stimuli which provoke our emotions and gives us just enough information to justify decisions through selective logic. As spiritual beings we can choose to continue to participate in the hate and deceit or we can learn to see these methods of manipulation for what they really are.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), Exit 0 (29th June 2017), Paloma (30th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    I agree, my experience has shown me that the source of higher consciousness, the god-in-man, is indeed the local celestial body we call the Sun, or Sol. But, my experience has also shown that the planes of consciousness within the earth, and without, are all likewise part of the system of the Sun. The notion of a prison like matrix/partix is incompatible to the truth that the Sun teaches, rather such ideas are misleading at best, as only ignorance limits our true depth and height of being, as the Sun demonstrates both to be quite limitless even within its own sphere of influence. One who sungazes to seek the truth will surely find it.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Amanda (29th June 2017), Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), Exit 0 (29th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (29th June 2017), modwiz (30th June 2017), Paloma (30th June 2017), Wind (29th June 2017)

Thanks

A Vain Attempt To Set The Record Straight:

Even with just a cursory review of the historic record one can glean the following Nut Shell conclusions:

• The Earth wasn't always what it is today. In fact, the Earth wasn't always at its present location within the Solar System. It was also known by different names other than, "Earth", and was a much larger planet.
    • The original garden planet that once occupied the area of the Solar System, where the Asteroid Belt now remains, was populated with a pre-human-like species. Evolution on that planet was maintained by, what can be best described as, The Creator God.
    • At some point, in great antiquity, there occurred a War In Heaven.
    • This war manifested within this three dimensional universe as a family feud in the Orion Constellation, between two half-brothers, known by the Sumerians as Enlil, and Enki. There are parallel stories in the ancient Vedic Text.
    • This is the foundation of the "Lucifer Falling From Heaven", story.
    • Over eons of time, Enki took control of this Solar System and thereafter created homo sapiens sapiens from what was left of the indigenous pre-human species.
    • Enki (Lucifer/Jehovah) has been in control of the evolution of Human Civilization, since the Dawn of Man.
    • EVERYTHING Humanity has ever been told is a masterfully contrived lie.
    • Very few among us are aware that we are all under an hypnotic spell of Artificial Telepathic Mind Control.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 29th June 2017 at 18:47. Reason: removed superfluous BBcode tags from post title

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), Paloma (30th June 2017), PurpleLama (29th June 2017), WantDisclosure (29th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Exit 0,

I just read a Description of an interview of Eldon Taylor by Regina Meredith for the series Open Minds on the subscription site Gaia.com.

It sounds to me similar to your message in this thread, but I'm not at all sure I'm right about that.

Is there anything in the following that matches what you are saying?
    Although I'm totally unaware of Eldon Taylor's work, what you have quoted sounds much like my understanding of our Common Reality.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), Paloma (30th June 2017), WantDisclosure (29th June 2017)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Therefore, the GOLDEN LIGHT OF LOVE one should be looking for, is a direct Heart/Sun connection.
    What if the Aliens catch on to your plan to follow golden light and just make that a trap as well? I think the only escape would be to do as Penre suggests and go for an opening in the grid, no?

They are very clever at what they do, and they'll read your mind: "this guy thinks golden light is the key, haha! Golden light coming right up!" ZAP! Back in the womb you go!

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Biff For This Useful Post:

Amanda (29th June 2017), Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), Exit 0 (29th June 2017), heyokah (8th July 2018), Paloma (30th June 2017), WantDisclosure (29th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Biff View Post
    What if the Aliens catch on to your plan to follow golden light and just make that a trap as well? I think the only escape would be to do as Penre suggests and go for an opening in the grid, no?

They are very clever at what they do, and they'll read your mind: "this guy thinks golden light is the key, haha! Golden light coming right up!" ZAP! Back in the womb you go!
    No single one of us has all the answers, Biff.

I don't see the grid in the same way as Penre sees it. I have my reasons for that, which are far too complicated for a response comment. Suffice it to say, the grid is more like the layers of an onion, rather than one sphere encompassing just the earth. However, that as well.

I believe the layers of the grid encompass the entire Solar System, and perhaps the entire Galaxy - all in ever expanding layers.

I don't think one could ever make it through all the "gaps" to get out into the Free Universe.

That's how the Sun fits-in.

The Sun is the "Gate in the Garden Wall".... See Comment#109

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Biff (29th June 2017), Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), heyokah (29th June 2017), Paloma (30th June 2017), WantDisclosure (30th June 2017)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Maybe you're on to something with the Golden Light theory, but NDExperiences feature a golden light too.

One of the nine elements that generally occur during NDEs is the tunnel experience. This involves being drawn into darkness through a tunnel, at an extremely high speed, until reaching a realm of radiant golden-white light. Also, although they sometimes report feeling scared, they do not sense that they were on the way to hell or that they fell into it. Instead of a tunnel, some people report rising suddenly into the heavens and seeing the earth and the celestial sphere as they would be seen by astronauts in space. Once on the other side of the tunnel, or after they have risen into the heavens, the dying meet people who glow with an inner light. Often they find that friends and relatives who have already died are there to greet them. (Dr. Raymond Moody)
    On my thread I just suggested that the Golden Light and Being of Light the NDEs report might be ones Higher Self. I referenced a couple experiences where I'm sure I could find more.

You'd have to believe in a Higher Self though, that concept might be a deception too.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Biff For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), Exit 0 (30th June 2017), heyokah (29th June 2017), Paloma (30th June 2017), WantDisclosure (30th June 2017)

Thanks
    Talking about that golden globe called the Sun..... ?

That's how the Sun fits-in.

The Sun is the "Gate in the Garden Wall".... See Comment#109
    That reminds me of one of my favorite video presentations

Lets first start with this one.

⦁ Is our Sun a massive UFO Stargate? NASA images & Nassim Harramein prove "YES"

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHGuaUT5mek

⦁ Here's a description of the dynamics of our sun as the result of a singularity black hole structure.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4PVfgNu-so

⦁ This is a part of Haramein's first presentations, that I like very much.

Earth Sized Ufo's Using The Sun As A Stargate

Last edited by heyokah, 29th June 2017 at 19:37.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to heyokah For This Useful Post:

Amanda (30th June 2017), Aragorn (29th June 2017), Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), Exit 0 (30th June 2017), modwiz (30th June 2017), Paloma (30th June 2017), WantDisclosure (30th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by heyokah View Post
    Talking about that golden globe called the Sun..... ?
    Thank you heyokah. This series of videos is EXACTLY what I was speaking of, in Comment #109. I can't over-focus the member's attention on that comment.

This is the crux of the hidden knowledge, which Humanity has NEVER been told, in all the thousands of years of text, alleged to be from God. (referencing Comment #114)

We've Been Lied To, Folks....

I'd like to additionally thank heyokah for presenting videos that show the TRUE COLOR of the Sun, as photographed by the SOHO Sun Observing Satellite.

I'd like all those members, who deny the true color of the Sun is anything other than GOLD, to look carefully at those images.
    Last edited by Exit 0, 30th June 2017 at 02:22. Reason: Add Links/Clarity

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th June 2017), heyokah (30th June 2017), modwiz (30th June 2017), WantDisclosure (30th June 2017)