Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: "Soul Harvesting - How To Escape The Matrix"

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    We need fools, important tarro card indeed, i love being a fool. Having held beliefs that are/were foolish, long live fools. living in fear or living in love, from fear or love ?, to have fear of losing love, a belief, a concept, the past, is okay.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

DNA (28th June 2017), Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Elen (28th June 2017), Exit 0 (28th June 2017), heyokah (28th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (28th June 2017), modwiz (28th June 2017), TimeLab (28th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by Exit 0 View Post
    Sidebar Note:
    Isn't it interesting how "Creepy Paul" (he prefers the Invisible Mode) has removed the avatar of only a few former members at The Project?
    While it is no secret that there is no love lost between Project Avalon and The One Truth — among other things, Paul has in the past tried to instigate a forum war between ourselves and our sister forum, Eye-Rise, so that in the end, Project Avalon would come to benefit from that — I do have to say in Paul's defense that the inconsistency in the avatar removal may not be his doing, but rather a glitch in the version of vBulletin they are running.

There are similar glitches in our own version of vBulletin as well, which is of the same generation as what they're running over at La Casa Del Sombrero™, albeit that ours may be a few patch levels newer. But then again, Paul and Ilie have done a great deal of tweaking by modifying the code themselves, which in turn may also have introduced a few bugs here and there. Furthermore, the bug may actually be in the MySQL database engine itself, or even in the PHP framework, as opposed to that it would be a bug in vBulletin.

But just to give you an example, when we retire a member, then from there on, it should say "retired member" underneath their user name next to their posts, but for some it still simply says "retired" without the word "member", as was the earlier designation. Normally, such a change ought to perpetuate across all retired member accounts, but for some reason, it doesn't.

The deactivation of avatars for retired and banned member accounts is a similar setting, and should normally apply to the whole user category for which it is set. Quite possibly it doesn't do that over at The House Of The Hat™.

The above all merely as an FYI, of course. Like I said, there's no love lost between Project Avalon and The One Truth.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th June 2017), DNA (28th June 2017), Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Elen (28th June 2017), Exit 0 (28th June 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Scientology. I didn't know they say to turn away from the light.

I looked into Morning Sky because I'd forgotten what I'd heard from him. I found a video of a speech from 2000. He was wearing regalia including a beaded headpiece. It was interesting because the images going around the headband were a snake in an 's' curve, three triangles in a column with points down, and a human figure.

The three images together look very much like the word SEX.

That scene from Pan's Labyrinth was so creepy.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th June 2017), DNA (28th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (28th June 2017), Elen (28th June 2017), Exit 0 (28th June 2017), TimeLab (28th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    As I've understood the discussion has never been about "going into the light or not", but "going into the FALSE light or not". It always seemed to be clear to me that there are at least three options.

1) Let yourself be drawn into the artificial false white-light trap, be greeted by whoever you're dreaming of and enter the recycling process.

2) Avoid the white-light tunnel, turn elsewhere and get stuck/lost in the lower dark realms of confusion and disorientation, where ghosts dwell and people who haven't even realized their own death yet, among others.

3) Ignore the white-light tunnel and focus on a original golden light that will emerge, most probably from your own heart/center. Follow your own genuine light.

As there are two versions/interpretations (one true, one false) of everything on our plane of existence - why should the after-death-process be any different.

Golden vs. white light, warm+soft vs. artificial+hurting light, first morning light vs. fluorescent tubes. I guess we'll get what we expect. If we expect nothing else than the one and only "white-light tunnel", we'll not be able to differentiate and easily be tricked. This could also explain why so many NDExperiencers describe the white-light tunnel as genuine, loving and coming from Source.

Wes Penre also talks about three choices here (https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/c...anenergy34.htm), though nr. 2 doesn't sound convincing. Also I'm not sure about the fuzzy barrier, the Swiss cheese or universities throughout the universe, but being aware of a possible trap seems invaluable to me, since we all will have to make the decision once. In this regard I consider this information here as immensely educating and important.

Sidenote: Interesting wording, too. Going into the light = once you're "inside", not sure if and how you'll be able to exit again. Follow the light = you may change your direction any second. Imo.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to viena For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (28th June 2017), Exit 0 (28th June 2017), heyokah (28th June 2017), TimeLab (28th June 2017)

Thanks
    I point the members back to the OP where I clearly stated:

"Throughout my tenure, dedicated to researching this subject, I have encountered a wall of human opposition to the points listed above - in addition to many other points which I didn't list. Allow me to suggest, this reaction is an example of self-imposed-compliance to the system.

I didn't come to these conclusions through any conditioning filters. Rather, these conclusions are the result of years of investigation through the study of countless subjects. I'm now within my seventh decade on this planet, and there is much to be said regarding the experience-factor.

Additionally allow me to suggest, hardly anyone in our Common Reality are discussing these points, making the very mention of them a taboo subject.

Finely, I would suggest a caveat:

These conclusions are my own personal observations. I'm seeking no reward for suggesting them, nor am I imposing them on anyone. Every individual is free to accept or reject these analyses as they see fit. Anyone is free to move-on to other threads of interest.

As a general statement, I simply ask not to be personally attacked for offering my opinion."
    I'm not now, nor have I ever been a Scientologist. I've never even read an L. Ron Hubbard book. I was banned from the Project, mainly because of my investigation into Mr. Ryan's affiliation with Scientology. I had been asking questions, in private messages, to past administrators, and moderators, whom I'd had a casual acquaintances. Additionally there was an ongoing Private Message dialogue between myself and Mr. Ryan, where he continually denied being any longer associated to Scientology. I believe my off-site questioning got back to the administration, which led to my banning.

I came to this Soul Harvesting investigation as a result of my own conclusion, after over 50 years of study.

It's my right of Free Will to suspect all that of which MR. DNA (and others) are using to attack the theme of this Thread with, is the result of Artificially Implanted Telepathic Messaging, i.e., Self Policing the prison.

It's my right of Free Will to conclude that all the experiences being portrayed by these naysayers are a result of being locked within the PATRIX, never having been beyond the boundary of such in their hyperdimensional travels.

I submit: all these individuals who so vehemently deny the possibility that the Light Tunnel is a Reincarnation Trap, are hopelessly hypnotized by the Archons/demons that are attached to their conscious being.

I additionally submit: all the stories of ghosts, shadow people, etc. are occurrences within the PATRIX. Once free of this confining prison, the Eternal Soul is free to go wherever it chooses.

"They Are Very Clever At What They Do".
    Last edited by Exit 0, 29th June 2017 at 13:25. Reason: add text/normalize terms

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (28th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Scientology. I didn't know they say to turn away from the light.

I looked into Morning Sky because I'd forgotten what I'd heard from him. I found a video of a speech from 2000. He was wearing regalia including a beaded headpiece. It was interesting because the images going around the headband were a snake in an 's' curve, three triangles in a column with points down, and a human figure.

The three images together look very much like the word SEX.

That scene from Pan's Labyrinth was so creepy.
    Dreamtimer,

As I've stated throughout this Thread, no single one of us has all the answers. Few among us are even aware of these possibilities.

It's no secret that many indigenous peoples are deeply rooted in snake cults. That's no reason to not examine their belief systems, and draw our own conclusions.

Additionally, only Mr. Morning Sky knows the implications of his head dress. Your interpretations of that regalia were simply that: interpretations....

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (28th June 2017), Elen (28th June 2017), heyokah (29th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by viena View Post
    As I've understood the discussion has never been about "going into the light or not", but "going into the FALSE light or not". It always seemed to be clear to me that there are at least three options.

1) Let yourself be drawn into the artificial false white-light trap, be greeted by whoever you're dreaming of and enter the recycling process.

2) Avoid the white-light tunnel, turn elsewhere and get stuck/lost in the lower dark realms of confusion and disorientation, where ghosts dwell and people who haven't even realized their own death yet, among others.

3) Ignore the white-light tunnel and focus on a original golden light that will emerge, most probably from your own heart/center. Follow your own genuine light.

As there are two versions/interpretations (one true, one false) of everything on our plane of existence - why should the after-death-process be any different.

Golden vs. white light, warm+soft vs. artificial+hurting light, first morning light vs. fluorescent tubes. I guess we'll get what we expect. If we expect nothing else than the one and only "white-light tunnel", we'll not be able to differentiate and easily be tricked. This could also explain why so many NDExperiencers describe the white-light tunnel as genuine, loving and coming from Source.

Wes Penre also talks about three choices here (https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/c...anenergy34.htm), though nr. 2 doesn't sound convincing. Also I'm not sure about the fuzzy barrier, the Swiss cheese or universities throughout the universe, but being aware of a possible trap seems invaluable to me, since we all will have to make the decision once. In this regard I consider this information here as immensely educating and important.

Sidenote: Interesting wording, too. Going into the light = once you're "inside", not sure if and how you'll be able to exit again. Follow the light = you may change your direction any second. Imo.
    Thank you, beyond the thanking function, viena.

These are the kind of comments that will help this Thread move forward into an investigation of, "How to escape the PATRIX".
    Last edited by Exit 0, 29th June 2017 at 13:26. Reason: normalize terms

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (28th June 2017), Elen (28th June 2017), heyokah (28th June 2017), viena (28th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    To be clear, I haven't actually interpreted anything Mr. Morningsky wears or says. I've only made an observation of an appearance.

I listened to most of the presentation I mentioned and read some of his writings. He does in fact discuss the high sex drive of humans.

I have yet to interpret his meaning as I was only in the stage of hearing his message.

You said,
    there is much to be said regarding the experience-factor.
    This experience has occurred within the matrix, correct?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (28th June 2017), Elen (28th June 2017), Exit 0 (28th June 2017), heyokah (28th June 2017), WantDisclosure (28th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    To be clear, I haven't actually interpreted anything Mr. Morningsky wears or says. I've only made an observation of an appearance.

I listened to most of the presentation I mentioned and read some of his writings. He does in fact discuss the high sex drive of humans.

I have yet to interpret his meaning as I was only in the stage of hearing his message.

You said,

there is much to be said regarding the experience-factor.
    This experience has occurred within the matrix, correct?
    ....with one important caveat, Dreamtimer:

These conclusions are the result of thousands-of-hours researching ancient records and reports based on those records, then drawing my conclusions from that investigation. I didn't come to these conclusions by "playing in the sandbox" of hyperdimensional travel.

I believe the study of the historic record is a much more objective way to qualify the data, as opposed to the subjective pursuit of personal testimonies.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (28th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Sigh. Not again.

We could use the knowledge of Finefeather here, could someone summon him?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

DNA (28th June 2017), Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (28th June 2017), Elen (28th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (28th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Well, I for one like hearing this debate, both sides and the presentations as well.

Yeah, I'm a noob. But a careful noob.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Exit 0 (28th June 2017), WantDisclosure (28th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Sigh. Not again.

We could use the knowledge of Finefeather here, could someone summon him?
    I can't promise I will behave then

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to heyokah For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th June 2017), Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Elen (28th June 2017), Exit 0 (28th June 2017), Wind (28th June 2017)

Thanks

Like Wes Penre, I'm inclined to think that when someone is landing in a big spaceship, saying that they are here to save me, I would probably run the other way.

I strongly believe that if there is ONE person, who can help me raising my vibration to become a self realized soul eventually, it will be ME and nobody else. If I will be successful, my vibration frequency will be that of the color Gold, the color of Love. So when I die, I will be drawn through the "Hole in the Garden Wall" by the Golden Light of the Divine Consciousness, to the place where I came from.

My story:

When I was 24 years old I was in coma for over 3 weeks, because of a viral inflammation of the brain (encephalitis) During these weeks I "observed" a place of "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll", which felt like, what people call, Hell, and I thought, "Not that bad or scary at all". But the color was dark red and the vibration was low and slow. I was 'outside', just watching, without taking part and I walked away.

Then I found myself in a huge cave, with water running through it. I was sitting on a stone, one foot in the water, all by myself, feeling calm and happy. In front of me was the entrance of "my cave", as I still call it. This entrance looked like a "hole in the garden wall". It was daylight outside, not a special bright light of any color. It felt like I stayed there for a very long time, but what is 'time' in this dimension.

I can't recall leaving my cave, but later I found myself in a bright light space, filled with bright light beings that were sort of floating around, telepathically communicating with each other, not with me. There was a hole in one side of that space/place, were entities went in and out and when my curiosity drove me to go through that hole, into the next place, the words came to me, saying "Not yet, you've still got a lot to do".

At that moment I opened my physical eyes and found myself, tied up on a bed in a sort of cell, which later turned out to be an isolation cell in a mental hospital. Welcome back! Wrong diagnosis, wrong treatment
    Well, I survived, which, for the medical staff, was a miracle. My full recovery lasted 8 years. I was young, strong and lucky.....

So, in my case, no luring light at the end of a tunnel, no guides or welcoming relatives.

Much love for all .......and hatred for none (thank you Modwiz )
    Last edited by heyokah, 5th July 2017 at 12:53. Reason: Spelling, add quote and link

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to heyokah For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Exit 0 (28th June 2017), Fred Steeves (28th June 2017), Jengelen (28th June 2017), viena (29th June 2017)

Thanks
    ^^^^

Thank you heyokah for sharing that with the members.

If you would allow me to critique what you experienced, I would say:

Being young, you were not yet aware of the Golden Light of Love, and how that particular light is associated with escape from the PATRIX. Most probably, the little you knew of what would happen after death at that age (if you were aware of anything at all), included the Bright White Light scenario. Of course, we must acknowledge, you were NOT having a near-death experience. You were only in a coma - similar hyperdimensional experiences, however.

So many among us have never heard of looking for an alternate light, beyond the bright white light that will surely appear. That light is a mechanical function of the PATRIX.

I'm so glad you chose to comment in this thread, to give me the opportunity to emphasize how the Golden Light Of Love is a key factor in this discussion.

Or, as viena so eloquently put it in Comment #94:

"first morning light vs. fluorescent tubes."
    Last edited by Exit 0, 29th June 2017 at 13:27. Reason: Add Link/Add Text/Normalize Terms

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), heyokah (28th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    I am not so sure about Love being golden, while just out of the lower astral, which is darkness, one finds a landscape of golden hued light, but this is still well within the earth planes.

Escaping the matrix is something to be done in life, in the after life what is done is done, and nothing may change of the condition we carry over.

One may guess what color I would say that Love displays. First two guesses don't count.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

DNA (28th June 2017), Dreamtimer (29th June 2017), Exit 0 (29th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (28th June 2017), modwiz (28th June 2017), Wind (28th June 2017)