Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: "Soul Harvesting - How To Escape The Matrix"

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Would it be asking you to repeat yourself if I request a brief summary of what hope or purpose there would be to reading the Penre material?
    After over 40 years of following every sort of spiritual teaching, I finely had the epiphany that, "Everything we've been taught has been a lie". These feelings of mistrust began slowly infiltrating my world view around the late 90's. I went through many of the interim years, searching for objective explanations to my mistrust. As I pointed-out in Comment #67.

I've had these misgivings for quite some time. (see the link offered to a Thread at The Project in Comment #67, HERE).

Over the entire period of my adult life, I've found very few individuals who are actively speaking of this aspect of our Common Reality, yet since the late 90's, I've been driven to discover more on this subject.

With that said, it wasn't until just recently that I discovered the work of Wes Penre.

Here's an individual who has been researching and writing extensively on this topic since the late 90's. As I read more-and-more of his work, I'm festinated at how I resonate with what he has written.

This is the only endorsement I can give Mr. Penre's work, KeepTrying.

I can't give you a summary of his work, beyond what I've written in my comments throughout this Thread. If one resonates with what is being said in this Thread, than it behooves you to look further into Penre's work.

Here's a link to the body of his work:

The Wes Penre Papers: [I.9]

"First Level of Learning - A Journey Through the Multiverse": [I.9.a]
    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/a...epapers-01.pdf

"Second Level of Learning - The Extraterrestrial Manipulation of Mankind": [I.9.b]
    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/a...epapers-02.pdf

"Third Level of Learning - The Rise of the Machine Kingdom": [I.9.c]
    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/a...epapers-03.pdf

"Fourth Level of Learning - Lucifer's Rebellion": [I.9.d]
    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/a...epapers-04.pdf

"Fifth Level of Learning - The Vedic Texts": [I.9.e]
    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/a...epapers-05.pdf
    Last edited by Exit 0, 27th June 2017 at 23:03. Reason: clarity

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th June 2017), Dreamtimer (27th June 2017), heyokah (28th June 2017), zendeavor (28th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Exit 0 View Post
    I can't give you a summary of his work, beyond what I've written in my comments throughout this Thread.
    But can you very briefly, in your own words, state the message of hope or inspiration that you have found in his work, if that's what it is.

Is that what it is?

A message of hope or inspiration?

I don't want to put words in your mouth.

And I don't want to belabor the issue, either.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th June 2017), Dreamtimer (27th June 2017), Exit 0 (27th June 2017), heyokah (28th June 2017), modwiz (28th June 2017), zendeavor (28th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    But can you very briefly, in your own words, state the message of hope or inspiration that you have found in his work, if that's what it is.

Is that what it is?

A message of hope or inspiration?

I don't want to put words in your mouth.

And I don't want to belabor the issue, either.
    In the mythology of Pandora's Box, one discovers the only "evil" that remained locked in the box (or jar).... after all the evils of the world escaped.... the only evil remaining within the box, was "hope".

I see no hope in remaining locked within this vile PATRIX for eternities of time.

Therefore, I search this desolate landscape for the door in the garden wall. (See Comment #51)
    Last edited by Exit 0, 29th June 2017 at 13:22. Reason: add link/clarity/normalize terms

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th June 2017), Dreamtimer (27th June 2017), heyokah (28th June 2017), WantDisclosure (28th June 2017), zendeavor (28th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Here's an interesting tidbit. I've been listening to this conversation with LMHowe and Whitley Streiber. He mentions a letter he received many, many years ago from a lady living in Tennessee. She had been out walking with her son in the woods. Suddenly a little dark blue figure, Whitley calls them Kobolds, appeared.

It said to her, "I am a rebel and I'm here to tell you the truth. There was a war between Earth and Mars many, many, many years ago. Earth destroyed the surface of Mars but we captured your souls and have condemned you to recycle on your planet forever. We call it dead forever." Then it left. This is at 38 min.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th June 2017), Aragorn (28th June 2017), DNA (28th June 2017), Elen (28th June 2017), Exit 0 (28th June 2017), modwiz (28th June 2017), zendeavor (28th June 2017)

Thanks
    ^^^^

Many among us are privy to bits-and-pieces of the lost history from great antiquity. Piecing it all together into one seamless amalgam is yet another story, Dreamtimer.

I'm more inclined to placing the War In Heaven, from great antiquity, on the planet that is now the asteroid belt, otherwise known as Maldek/Tiamat. Mars was definitely involved in the destruction of Maldek, as was Planet Earth. I'm also of the mind that many of our legends of Atlantis actually occurred on Planet Maldek.

Wes Penre covers much of the War In Heaven in his research papers.
    Last edited by Exit 0, 28th June 2017 at 02:52.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th June 2017), Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Jengelen (28th June 2017), zendeavor (28th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Trapped in a Matrix - is certainly an interesting concept. Filling people with a dread and fear of Death is not necessary. I think that the concept of any type of Soul Trap at the point of Death is not supported on any level. Unless you speak with a person who has genuinely had a Death Experience - then people are relying only on thoughts and comments of academics/scientists/theorists and those who control all information that is printed or beamed out. Yes/No/Maybe???

I speak from personal experience. I even had witnesses, in the form of Ambulance Officers. The last thing I heard was: Seventy and dropping.

I went and I went willingly. I did not want to return. No one was with me, to support me or comfort me or to advise me on what to do. I was resolute in that I did not want to return. I want to add that I only share my personal experiences when I see seeds of fear and dread being sown.

Death is a part of life and it must never be feared. Perhaps it is the last bastion of the cabal/illuminati/whatever, in that they are losing control everyday. More and more People are entering the awakened state and rousing with the asking of questions. Cognitive Dissonance is on the rise and there is a quiet revolution brewing - I see it from my vantage point as a Child Abuse Whistleblower.

Much trust is needed when traversing the worldwideweb - much trust in Yourself. trust Your Instincts as they are all you have when all else is corrupted. The Human Soul is powerful and pure and I speak from a personal perspective. I know what I experienced. I know what I saw. I know what happens when a Human dies. It is not hell with fire and brimstone.

All I want to add is this: I have drawings and photographs and recordings along with verbal disclosures from many many People, Students and sometimes their Parents as well. I speak not just of issues of all types of abuse but of Experiences. Sometimes the Experiences involved seeing Beings not in the form to which we are accustomed here on Planet Earth. To those who are interested, I would suggest a beautiful book titled: The Art of Close Encounters by Kim Carlsberg ISBN: 978 - 1 - 4507 - 3268 - 0.

I ordered the book and almost did not get it. When I finally managed to communicate with Kim it turned out she had lost her home and belongings when the big housing crash happened in America. She was living in her car and her pets were being cared for by friends. I congratulated her on having the strength to tell me the truth. I told her her that if I get the book I get if and if I don't I don't and that it was her honesty and strength of character that mattered.

Well sometime after that conversation - I received the book I had ordered and paid for online. I seriously had not given it much thought - the personal plight of Kim was of more concern than a (damned) book. So - a person I shall not name but did not know very well (very well known in the arena of all matters Exopolitical) - spoke to the Editor of Nexus Magazine and lo an behold - a copy of the book with a hand written note inside about who ensured I got the book.

Anyhow - I have made a long post - not my original intention. The crux of the issue being opened up within this thread is that of (alleged) Soul Traps. I still think the 'traps' are here on Terra Firma - Yes/No/Maybe????

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda
    Last edited by Amanda, 28th June 2017 at 22:45. Reason: Comprehension correction.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th June 2017), Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (28th June 2017), Elen (28th June 2017), Exit 0 (28th June 2017), heyokah (28th June 2017), Jengelen (28th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (28th June 2017), modwiz (28th June 2017), zendeavor (28th June 2017)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Here's an interesting tidbit. I've been listening to this conversation with LMHowe and Whitley Streiber. He mentions a letter he received many, many years ago from a lady living in Tennessee. She had been out walking with her son in the woods. Suddenly a little dark blue figure, Whitley calls them Kobolds, appeared.

It said to her, "I am a rebel and I'm here to tell you the truth. There was a war between Earth and Mars many, many, many years ago. Earth destroyed the surface of Mars but we captured your souls and have condemned you to recycle on your planet forever. We call it dead forever." Then it left. This is at 38 min.
    Sure, an English speaking Kobold - known for there deceitful nature - comes out of nowhere to tell a lady: "I am a rebel and I'm here to tell you the truth. There was a war between Earth and Mars many, many, many years ago. Earth destroyed the surface of Mars but we captured your souls and have condemned you to recycle on your planet forever. We call it dead forever," to disappear into thin air again.

Video? Photograph? Audio recording?

And does 'we' implicate that Mars was occupied by Kobolts (too)?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th June 2017), Amanda (28th June 2017), Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (28th June 2017), Elen (28th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    To see the content of Amanda' Comment #81, click-on the forwarding icon.
    Allow me to suggest, Amanda, that nothing in this Thread is intended to create a "fear of death". This is a discussion intended to shine a light on an aspect of this particular reality, of which few individuals are aware.

I also find it of interest that among all the near-death-experiences that I've studied, the experiencer returned to life in their former body. This makes me suspicious of how and what was leading the experiencer, and why the death process wasn't completed.

The few among us who "remember" past lives will tell of the same wonderful death experience. Returning immortal souls to this particular reality is the mechanical function of the PATRIX. This is inherently the nature of the reincarnation process.

I would submit: one will never hear the after life testimony of an immortal soul that has escaped the PATRIX. Once free of the prison, who would ever want to return?
    Last edited by Exit 0, 29th June 2017 at 13:22. Reason: clarity/normalize terms

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th June 2017), Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (28th June 2017)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Wes Penre is a dope who believes everything he reads. Sourcing his work is sourcing years of muddled misinformation.

The idea of a prison matrix and soul traps was started by a few fear mongering buffoons who like to scare bored new age ladies.

The idea that you can escape just by willing yourself to not go to the light is stupid and dangerous, because idiots and cults would consider suicide a valid way out of it all.

The reality of reincarnation and karma in the theme of SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION of monads or souls has been validated by the thousands of mystics, seers, and holy men and women who've attested to this reality, and by NDE research which further validates that the afterlife is a place of rest on our long journey to spiritual graduation from the human kingdom to the next kingdom.

Run from the light at death and you'll waste precious time and experience being a hungry ghost, looking every which way for a freedom that comes with ease upon death.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Biff For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th June 2017), Aragorn (28th June 2017), DNA (28th June 2017), Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (28th June 2017), Elen (28th June 2017), heyokah (8th July 2018), Mahakasyapa (28th June 2017), modwiz (28th June 2017), TimeLab (28th June 2017), Wind (28th June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    ^^^^

I'm well aware of Dr. Malanga's analysis. I participated in that Thread (over at The Project, as observer).

Here's a link to my first comment in that Horus Ra Thread. (Take note of the date.)

Anyone is welcome to read-through my comments on that thread. One will find those comments consistent with what is being said in this Thread.

The point which I'm not getting through is: all of these experiences are a product of occasions from within the MATRIX. These are all circular arguments.

How does one prove a point using a personal experience from within the MATRIX as proof of a reality outside of that MATRIX, when all experience within the MATRIX is artificially tainted?

Sidebar Note:
    Isn't it interesting how "Creepy Paul" (he prefers the Invisible Mode) has removed the avatar of only a few former members at The Project?
    OMG! LMFAO!!

I didn't know you were observer.
    We have had this exact same conversation before, and it was almost exactly the same as this conversation has gone. We have never seen eye to eye and we have always butted heads over this exact same point.
    To go back and read what I've linked is to make one have to laugh, especially since the old conversation I have linked is almost five years old.
    I can say one thing for us, we have both stayed true to our message over the course of the years and constant in our opinions.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th June 2017), Aragorn (28th June 2017), Biff (28th June 2017), Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (28th June 2017), Exit 0 (28th June 2017), heyokah (8th July 2018), TimeLab (28th June 2017), viena (28th June 2017)

Thanks
    Still stuck in the same ol' hypnotic trance, huh DNA?

It's so refreshing to hear from a proselyte of two hundred thousand years of brainwashed mantra, keep returning, year-after-year, and regurgitate this sort of thought manure.

As I mentioned in Comment #53:
    "You've made your point, here in this thread. Those members who resonate with that analysis, are free to matriculate over to whatever Thread there may be, where you are expressing a desire to remain settled within the MATRIX."
    This thread is for those members who are weary of the Reincarnation Machine....

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th June 2017), Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (28th June 2017), Elen (28th June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Still stuck in the same ol' hypnotic trance, huh DNA?

It's so refreshing to hear from a proselyte of two hundred thousand years of brainwashed mantra, keep returning, year-after-year, and regurgitate this sort of thought manure.

As I mentioned in Comment #53:

This thread is for those members who are tired of the Reincarnation Machine....
    Unlike you my convictions are founded in reality, your opinion doesn't even originate from you. You regurgitate the thoughts of others in your endless ecclesiastical pursuit for souls, a true disciple of the demiurge you have turned out to be.
    The true gnosis of the gnostic lies in learning from experience, having not done that you have no gnosis, you are a fool on a fool's errand.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th June 2017), Biff (28th June 2017), Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (28th June 2017), Elen (28th June 2017), modwiz (28th June 2017), TimeLab (28th June 2017)

Thanks
    .... as the door slams behind DNA voluntarily removing himself from the Thread, Exit 0 wishes him an enjoyable journey, riding on the Reincarnation Wheel, for the next eternity.

Now,

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th June 2017), Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (28th June 2017)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    It should occur to the OP that the prison matrix, soul trap meme might be itself a Spiritual Psyop to turn good souls into shadow people and hungry ghosts.

People who invented/propagate the soul trap meme:
    Robert Morning Sky - fraud
    Don Juan - fictional character through fraud, Casteneda
    Simon Parkes - known black magician
    Wes Penre - well meaning yet entirely gullible human being who regurgitates his mess taken from dozens of iffy sources, or outright spiritual disinformation.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Biff For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th June 2017), DNA (28th June 2017), Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (28th June 2017), Jengelen (28th June 2017), modwiz (28th June 2017), TimeLab (28th June 2017), Wind (28th June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8aT9oRp95A

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8aT9oRp95A

I caught this on youtube. I found it a decent portrayal of what I'm talking about.

A girl around the age of puberty is walking into an area where a monster lives. The monster does not hide his presence and even has depictions on the walls of what he does to children.
    The monster lies still and apparently asleep until a piece of food is eaten off of the table.
    The young girl is warned not to eat the fruit and told it will awake the monster, but she can't help it and eats the fruit anyway.

This to me at least, symbolizes the shadow parasite lying dormant until our sexuality awakens and offers a temptation few are capable of resisting.

Although the monster who lies in wait for the girl is a horrible being to have to contend with, I will state that it is far better to worry about that monster being in opposition to you, rather than you becoming that monster.
    It is my opinion that Exit 0's path leads to a fate much worse than being food for a monster, it is a path that leads to becoming the monster itself.

Quote Originally posted by Biff View Post
    It should occur to the OP that the prison matrix, soul trap meme might be itself a Spiritual Psyop to turn good souls into shadow people and hungry ghosts.

People who invented/propagate the soul trap meme:
    Robert Morning Sky - fraud
    Don Juan - fictional character through fraud, Casteneda
    Simon Parkes - known black magician
    Wes Penre - well meaning yet entirely gullible human being who regurgitates his mess taken from dozens of iffy sources, or outright spiritual disinformation.
    I'm of the personal convicition that L. Ron Hubbard should be first and foremost on this list.
    L Ron Hubbard is the modern day source for this meme's popularity.
    Most of the modern day adherents to this thought are present or ex-scientologists.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Biff (28th June 2017), Dreamtimer (28th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (28th June 2017), TimeLab (28th June 2017)