Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: "Soul Harvesting - How To Escape The Matrix"

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Author Len Kasten has taken seriously information from Robert Morning Sky in his book Alien World Order, about which I see an endorsement from Dr. Michael Salla on Amazon:
    Thank you KeepTrying (in addition to the thanking feature). This quote highlights the point I was attempting to communicate in Comment #59.)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th June 2017), Dreamtimer (27th June 2017), WantDisclosure (27th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    Debunking and disagreeing with the wish to continue a discussion are two different things.
    I have shown that I understand your point of view, and I disagree in a few areas. I've attempted to dialogue with you and you have reacted in a manner that would lead me to believe you would be happier had I not posted on your thread.
    I will do as you ask, but first I'm going to explain why your point of view could be a tad bit dangerous.
    My rational is all from personal experience, it involves my interacting with what are referred to as Shadow People.
    Thank you, again DNA.

I would ask that you examine that which you are offering as "proof". The ghost phenomenon, and other such occurrences (Shadow People) are a function of experiences occurring within this particular three dimensional existence, i.e. the PATRIX in which we are locked. Your personal hyperdimensional experiences are also a function of circumstances that have occurred WITHIN the PATRIX.

Had you escaped this PATRIX, I have little doubt that you would ever return.

Therefore, it is my personal opinion, that all such testimonies are a result of Artificial Telepathic Manipulation.

The very nature of being trapped within This Particular Reality decrees that one have Archons (demons) attached to guide the way.
    Last edited by Exit 0, 29th June 2017 at 13:20. Reason: normalie terms

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th June 2017), Dreamtimer (27th June 2017), heyokah (27th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    People focus where they want to, and the results............

Most indigenous people have their star origins in their oral history but, their focus is Mother Earth/Gaia. That is where they are now and have been for millennia. Only interrupted by people bringing their angry sky god salvationist religions with them to "save" them. The whole soul trap distraction is a historical contrivance and an archontic one at that. Connection to Mother Earth, the living being, is the one subject that needs to be discouraged at all costs, by said religions, and new agey beliefs have been a very successful psy-op that needed to come into play as organized religions lost their hold on the popular consciousness. And, it was the angry god religions that created the fear of death that the ancients did not live with.
    Great Thread! So good it got Wizzy to come out from the rock under which he was hiding.

Interesting that folks like Salla seem to support this theory...or troubling, is perhaps a better word. Maybe he is just being "nice" and not throwing rocks like everyone seems to be doing lately.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th June 2017), Dreamtimer (27th June 2017), Exit 0 (27th June 2017), Jengelen (28th June 2017), lcam88 (8th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    People focus where they want to, and the results............

Most indigenous people have their star origins in their oral history but, their focus is Mother Earth/Gaia. That is where they are now and have been for millennia. Only interrupted by people bringing their angry sky god salvationist religions with them to "save" them. The whole soul trap distraction is a historical contrivance and an archontic one at that. Connection to Mother Earth, the living being, is the one subject that needs to be discouraged at all costs, by said religions, and new agey beliefs have been a very successful psy-op that needed to come into play as organized religions lost their hold on the popular consciousness. And, it was the angry god religions that created the fear of death that the ancients did not live with.
    There can be no doubt that all human civilization has been manipulated by the influence from "Archonic Contrivance".

In my opinion, the Human Species was "created" and then locked within this PATRIX as a Feeding Operation. Reincarnation IS NOT the way out.... religious dogma (of any sort) IS NOT the way out....

The Heaven/Hell Construct is how souls are being trapped within this PATRIX.

Shattering ideologies has never been easy....

I encourage everyone to review the Wes Penre material presented in Comment #3.
    Last edited by Exit 0, 29th June 2017 at 13:19. Reason: normalize terms

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th June 2017), Dreamtimer (27th June 2017), heyokah (27th June 2017), modwiz (27th June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Dr. Malanga has done some pretty crazy regressive work we he has found there to be a shadow like parasite feeding on people at the base of their spines. This shadow creature is said to be from an alternate dimension that has no light and as such the shadow beings are the absence of light. This agrees very much with Carlos Castaneda's description of the fliers.
    I think the depections Dr. Malanga displays are unnerving to say the least in regards to his Horus-Ra interpretation of the Archons from Gnostic Scripture.
    But just as unnerving is the idea of the shadow being.
    And more pervasive and more inclusive in my opinion is this pantheon of parasites headed by the arch-parasite if you will, the demiurge.
    It is this force which propels and regulates the forces who wish to by-pass reincarnation and escape the natural order of the universe.
    What I'm saying here is that ghosts are the recruits used by the demiurge for use in his parasitic shadow being race.
    It's all fun and games traipsing around as a ghost, sucking on people's souls for your sustenance, until you find yourself tricked into forming a corded bond with a human host, and then find you yourself have been corded as well in the shadow race hierarchy with the demiurge at the top of this parasitic pyramid.

I'm sure many beings of many different races through out our galaxy and then some have joined it.
    As such we can get many different forms for which we attribute the negative race of aliens perpetuating parasitism on the earth's people, but in reality they all share this same shadow master.

Dr. Malanga stated
    "So, the transdimensional form is Horus, the dark entity within is Ra. It is in actuality nothing more than a black shadow or dot "

I find this intriguing to no end. Dr. Malanga further contends that

" Ra is a dark entity coming from another Universe, a universe archetypally situated behind our universe. There is dark out there, no physical bodies, no light, no love, no souls. This Ra entity places implants on the tailbone, below the sacrum, from where he hangs on to the abductee’s body, parasiting the persona and performing a perverse type of mind control. Ra may come and go to his liking. "

This stuff blows me away, when I was reading the Wendelle Steven's book "UFO CONTACT FROM IARGA" I was blown away when the contactee asked if Jesus in fact existed the Iargans replied of course and gave affirmation to him being a powerfull force for good. When the contact asked if satan existed the Iargan replied affirmative, it was synomous with what we term black holes.

This served as confirmation of sorts because I had an experience with a shadow creature that I knew was no mere ghost.
    The shadow creature was of human form, but make no mistake, it could have been reptillian, a grey, a Sirian or whatever.
    I did not know then what I know now, but I knew the connection it had to me was in my base chalkra area, and that it in my opinion fed on sexual energy.
    This corresponds with what Dr. Malanga states above when he states

"This Ra entity places implants on the tailbone, below the sacrum "

It is my belief that if you do not cross over and enter the tunnel of light when it is offered, then you turn into a parasite, one of these hungry ghosts, you are then more at risk of being recruited by the Demiurge and turned from a ghost into a shadow being.
    I think we are all here to learn through the natural order of reincarnation, and as such we have folks watching out for us that are yes, more powerfull than the demiurge.

I do not think we need to fear the light upon death, it is there to guide us, to embrace us and to welcome us.
    I will now give my interaction with a shadow person.
    Last edited by DNA, 13th July 2017 at 01:54.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th June 2017), Biff (28th June 2017), Dreamtimer (27th June 2017), Exit 0 (27th June 2017), Jengelen (28th June 2017), lcam88 (8th July 2017), modwiz (27th June 2017), TimeLab (27th June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    My Interactions With A Shadow Being.

Have you ever stumbled on to a piece of knowledge that flashes a view onto a possible reality before your eyes? Kind of like how a lightning flash does?
    January of 2005 I was meditating daily with some beings I will refer to as the folks. Helpfull non-physical beings that appear golden in color.
    Their main concern seems to be in guiding me in meditations, they will bring something up in my energy field that is a blockage of sorts, and I have to go through the self exploration and self exposure of releasing those blocks.

So, I'm meditating with the folks, when I notice a being in the room with us.
    This being for all intents and purposes appeared to be a man, except that he was not something I could see with my meditation eyes.
    I could only see him from the corners of my eyes.
    In order to keep him in my vision, I had to move my head from side to side to keep him in my field of vision.

This should have told me that he was not a ghost. But, having had no experience with whatever this (shadow being) was, I continued to treat him like a ghost.
    I placed my palms forward and began the breathing exercises that would allow me to project energy through my palms towards him.
    This man of pure black hovered in front of me, accepting my offering of energy and a sort of communication then began to occur.
    I began empathizing with the man, trying to find out why he was a ghost so that I could help him.
    I figuired that if I helped him forgive himself, for whatever it was he had done, then he could pass over.

I should mention that this was one of those rare times when the folks interjected.
    I should have known at this point that something was a-miss.
    The folks were telling me that it was not a good idea to continue what I was doing.
    My response was, "Posh! What the hell do they know!"
    For the record, I have noticed now, (hindsight is 20/20) that when the folks appear, ghosts can not stay, so the fact that the folks were there meditating with me and this (shadow being) was there means the shadow being was not a ghost.
    I don't know how or why, but the presence of the folks banishes ghosts.
    But, this being, (this being of dark and shadow) was not being banished like ghosts are subject to being when the folks show up.
    This could tell me a lot if I could extract the right answer from it.

As I meditated with this, shadow creature that looked like a man I began to extract certain pieces of knowledge.
    For instance, he had done something that he regretted immeseurably, and it was this guilt that kept him from moving on.
    Now this seems like typical ghost stuff. But now it get's weird. When I began an immersive meditation of forgivness of myself so that I could project the energy of forgiveness onto the shadow man so that he could feel how good this felt and begin to forgive himself he stopped me.
    He told me how afraid he was of those he considered to be above himself,(his superiors) and how there was no way he would be able to move on so to speak.

It was then that I noticed that this being had a cord attached to me.
    This cord was attached to myself and I don't know how many others, but I wasn't a singular connection for this entity.
    This entity had other humans attached to it.
    And this entity also had cords attached to it by other shadow creature entities that seemed to be above it.
    There seemed to be a pyramid scheme of sorts, and this entity connected to me was a gatherer of human energy and there were those above it, who could take this creatures stolen and personal energy.

I continued meditating with this being, and he eventually forgave himself enough to detach from me.
    At this point, he noticed the "folks", and they led him off to what looked like an upward ascending spiral staircase.
    Now, I have to tell you, this was weird too, because the folks don't deal with ghosts.
    They are not angels. I can only use conjecture at this point when contemplating what happened to said individual.
    It is my rationale(though I was never told this) that the folks had to do work with this individual to get him to release his cords that were connected to other human beings(before he could cross over).
    Further more, he may have had to have had help in releasing the cords that were attached to those above him(in the pyramid scheme) before he could pass over.

The folks then began concentrating on healing my area of recent connection and detachment. (This area was sore for a couple of days).
    I was then capable of receiving a message from the folks, and the message was that, the reason they had suggested I not try to do what I did, wasn't so much in that I couldn't do it, (which is what I had thought at the time, because this being was by far the most difficult being to cross over I had ever accomplished) it was that this being was sure to be replaced by another and you didn't know if the new one would be better or worse than the previous one.
    Now if that isn't a shocker I don't know what is.
    This revelation really floored me.

Such is the state of our hyper-sexed society. For the cord of this being was definatly attached to my sexual area. I don't consider my self an over sexed person, but averagelly so. One must admit that an immense amount of energy, wether you call it psychic or spiritual is projected here. I can't help but to be reminded of Carlos Castaneda's admonishments about not wasting one's energy in the sexual arena and the later mentionings of the "mudshadows", a group of non-organic life forms that feed on human energy.
    This seems like a good enough note to end on as any.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th June 2017), Dreamtimer (27th June 2017), Exit 0 (27th June 2017), Jengelen (28th June 2017), lcam88 (8th July 2017), modwiz (27th June 2017), TimeLab (27th June 2017), viena (28th June 2017)

Thanks
    ^^^^

I'm well aware of Dr. Malanga's analysis. I participated in that Thread (over at The Project, as observer).

Here's a link to my first comment in that Horus Ra Thread. (Take note of the date.)

Anyone is welcome to read-through my comments on that thread. One will find those comments consistent with what is being said in this Thread.

The point which I'm not getting through is: all of these experiences are a product of occasions from within the PATRIX. These are all circular arguments.

How does one prove a point using a personal experience from within the PATRIX as proof of a reality outside of that PATRIX, when all experience within the PATRIX is artificially tainted?

Sidebar Note:
    Isn't it interesting how "Creepy Paul" (he prefers the Invisible Mode) has removed the avatar of only a few former members at The Project?
    Last edited by Exit 0, 29th June 2017 at 13:18. Reason: add image/clarityadd link/add note/normalize terms

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    How then, are we separating this conversation from the Matrix? How is any solution reached while in the Matrix valid?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th June 2017), Exit 0 (27th June 2017), heyokah (27th June 2017), modwiz (27th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thank you Dreamtimer,

Your point is EXACTLY why escape is nearly impossible.

This is the reason for this Thread. It's all about an awareness issue....

I encourage the members to read the Penre material.
    Last edited by Exit 0, 27th June 2017 at 17:09. Reason: Add Text

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    I believe something I wrote a while back covers my thoughts on all this. Thanks for the great reads.

The Game

I believe in the one being, 'The ONE SUPREME BEING'
    the singular organism, begotten not made.
    I believe that this being created many aspects, and
    that seen and unseen fingers or extensions of self exist, all connected to the one being,
    and that the manipulative fingers and awareness of the one being reach out stretching,
    to experience and grow reporting back always connected to the one being
    of which I am one aspect of awareness, and you are one, and he another and she another
    and that these aspects, these first line awareness vessels are many,
    yet one in being with the SUPREME BEING, the "ORIGINATOR"
    All is within. There is no 'OUT THERE' all is inside, all is mental
    The playground that these aspects play within, in the mind of the one, is infinite!
    All created right now by the One Supreme Being for our benefit.
    I believe that light beings of advancement and awareness exist,
    that the light beings are the aspects, and that we are the aspects of the light,
    and aware that matter is light condensed, and all comes from light, all is light
    and all goes back to light,
    and that this awareness of the one comes in many sizes, many dimensions,
    this awareness comes in many levels, in many forms,
    some lights more advanced, more keen, more intellectual, more capable than others
    some less aware, less capable but all connected unable to be apart from the One Supreme Being,

I believe nothing can be outside the 'One' supreme being, maker of all things.
    I believe that all life and all light, and all darkness,
    all matter seen and unseen, is of the same oneness
    including but not limited to the so called great Satan or Djinn, the Archons and the great angels and saints, like you just one of many other co creator beings of great awareness and light
    and like life before you, some able to see and develop in ways others are unaware.
    I believe that all appears separate yet all is connected and one
    life appears to die, but nothing dies,
    the One seems to forget but never forgets,
    the One seems to eat others but partakes only of self,
    the One seems to enslave others but only enslaves self,
    the One lives forever birthing, growing, learning, reproducing, dying of the vessel,
    but the light moves on fooling itself into immortality,
    re-birthing as a baby to once more do the same,
    forgetting for the moment but forever remaining in the game!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th June 2017), Dreamtimer (27th June 2017), Exit 0 (27th June 2017), TimeLab (27th June 2017)

Thanks
    ^^^^

Thank you Jengelen.

There was a time when I resonated with the words of your comment.

I would encourage you to read this Wes Penre paper:

"Souls In The Third Dimension": [I.2]
    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/c...umanidad57.htm

Perhaps you will find some understanding there....
    Last edited by Exit 0, 27th June 2017 at 17:27.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th June 2017), Dreamtimer (27th June 2017), Jengelen (28th June 2017)

Synagex
    Quote Originally posted by Exit 0
    You are so right in this ^^^^^^^

You are doing an awesome job of presenting this info in videos and documents.

Thankyou for your time and visible effort for what you have shared. Every little helps and others points of view are also great for people to maybe connect and trigger personal info to be revealed to them.

Just slowly checking out and laying my awareness all your info and videos and others responses, then will reply latter.

Take the matrix and all it's keepers, controllers and inforcers as a challenge to overcome.

Do not take the attitude of being lost or trapped or stuck in a matrix that has been said is nearly impossible to escape, do not be a victim.

Please ignore all the negations ^^^^^^ and reverse them ( added for communications only.)

Take an attitude of.... We are temporarily geographically challenged.

Nothing can be more fun and challenging to escape something again that is meant to be so hard to escape from.

Mission IMOpossible.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th June 2017), Dreamtimer (27th June 2017), Exit 0 (28th June 2017), WantDisclosure (27th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Exit 0 View Post
    ^^^^

Thank you Jengelen.

There was a time when I resonated with the words of your comment.

I would encourage you to read this Wes Penre paper:

"Souls In The Third Dimension": [I.2]
    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/c...umanidad57.htm

Perhaps you will find some understanding there....

Thank you but there is much missing from that information..... For example, and just the one as it's all I have time for, this line here, "This way, these master manipulators could manipulate people's thoughts and create their realities for them in a manner which was more in line with what the Sirians wanted us to believe in order to control us and our destiny."

This is what they do when separateness is wanted. I see that even now. Even in these teachings for that matter. We can never step outside of the mind of the one as we're all inside and there is no out there or outer space. Its our mind. The space in front of us is alive, it reacts both to us and against us because if you don't input into it consciously what it is you want it gives you what it thinks it hears you saying you want.

In other words your life isn't just your life, it's your mirror also. It's a mirror of you. The things you own, your garden, your space, your house these are all reflections of the people that created them. When one tunes in you can see by how they routinely feel and think with their regular everyday thought patterns how they create the situations they are in. At some level even when we complain we did it, we brought all the circumstances on by our actions of yesterday which if continued lead to their certain destiny.

Another is this nonsense of not being able to absorb the proper light through our system to help our DNA or allow our DNA to absorb it. You can do this and Shaman know how and it's by using plants. You literally inject your DNA into the plants you grow from seed. You do this by soaking seeds in your own spit to sprout them instead of water and this way once they read that material they have your DNA, that is to say, your cells in their make up and they absorb this light for you and you ingest or smoke or take in the plant to get it. This is how you grow your own healing foods to get the things your body misses and Shaman tell me all the mystery plants, marijuana, cactus, peyote, lotus, sea pen plants, and more all are gifts from that which created all life to aid man to absorb these needed things.

This is why, or at least it's said this is why when you ingest these things you have these wonderful awakenings as it begins to set your own body molecules to the same level of perfection as they exist in. The THC molecule for example is perfect and when in the human body the body mimics it which is a big part of why it sets you right within weeks to juice it and so on.

I noted a lot of Sitchin quotes in there. I normally turn off to that immediately as he was proven wrong in so many ways I can't trust his writings any longer. I did at one time absorb all that though and I've written extensively on the parasitic nature of the garden planet earth also.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th June 2017), Dreamtimer (27th June 2017), Exit 0 (27th June 2017), TimeLab (27th June 2017), WantDisclosure (27th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Exit 0 View Post

I encourage the members to read the Penre material.
    Would it be asking you to repeat yourself if I request a brief summary of what hope or purpose there would be to reading the Penre material?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th June 2017), Exit 0 (27th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Jengelen View Post
    To see the content of Jengelen's Comment #73, click on the forwarding icon.
    First allow me to address what you said regarding Sitchin:

If you go-back and re-read what I said in Comment #59, you will have a broader understanding of the debunking agenda on the internet.

Where I said,
    "Additionally, one can debunk the work of anyone using sources found on the internet. Just look at the work of David Icke, Jordon Maxwell, and nearly every other researcher. Regardless of how they have been debunked, the body of their work still remains compelling. One can glean nuggets of accuracy from anyone, regardless of how others - of differing opinion - have debunked their work."
    I really SHOULD have listed Sitchin in the list of those mentioned.

There's been several credentialed philologists come forward and endorse much of what Sitchin translated. In the Truth Community there are so many Intelligence Community Operatives trolling the hard work of dedicated researchers. One must be ever suspect of the debunkers.

With respect to your inability to find adequate information, I can only say, "If this material resonates with you, than keep researching".

See what was said in Comment #76.
    Last edited by Exit 0, 28th June 2017 at 02:18.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Jengelen (28th June 2017)