Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: "Soul Harvesting - How To Escape The Matrix"

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    It is difficult for me to consider being trapped or needing to escape and i am being open to this consideration atm while connecting in this thread, i am pretty hardwired to this all being perfect, taking myself into it is not, feels like when i was asleep as such, fear reigns and what ifs reside, happy to reopen to my hard gotten journey for myself to know i chose to be here, then when i go home and its all as you say, i will have been happy while here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Amanda (26th June 2017), Aragorn (26th June 2017), Dreamtimer (27th June 2017), Exit 0 (26th June 2017), lcam88 (8th July 2017), modwiz (26th June 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    Here is the rub...
    Folks who do not walk into the portal that is offered upon death are devoid of the energetic bodies I have alluded to earlier.
    When the physical body dies so too do all of the energetic cocoons associated with housing our soul.
    The soul is a fraction of it's totality while in the material realm, but once united with it's greater self on the other side it is much more.

But if you avoid the portal offered upon death,,,
    You are choosing to stay in the material world as a soul no longer housed in a body and it's associated energy bodies so there are no energetic transformers of material energy into palatable spiritual energy.
    Consciousness requires energy, even as a disembodied soul.
    Choosing to not enter the tunnel upon death will mean you will turn into a parasite, a spiritual parasite, a hungry ghost.
    Our world is so full of hungry ghosts that they are virtually everywhere.
    You ever wonder what the metaphor for the sand man is?
    Or the old hag from the old hag syndrome?
    Hungry ghosts take particular advantage of living humans at night while they sleep.
    They take advantage of your astral body leaving and going into the astral realm while you sleep.
    Sometimes they are content to pass through your energy field like a baleen whale collecting plankton from ocean water.
    But some will show up in your dreams to coerse more energy out of you and some while even maneuver so as to keep your astral body from aligning correctly thus creating a sleep paralysis where you are half awake and half asleep and thus more capable of perceiving ghosts so they may terrify you more.

So in conclusion, walk into the light upon death, or become a hungry creepy soul sucking parasite.

Like this little guy running around behind this father and daughter, scary stuff.

We’re going to have to agree to disagree on that point, DNA.

When I read what you have written, I hear the regurgitation of dogma from thousands of years of Artificial Telepathic Messaging. Your mantra is exactly NOT what this thread is about.

• You speak of lost souls wandering around WITHIN the PATRIX. That's what a ghost is. That's what a disembodied soul is. This is NOT what I’m speaking of. Everything you have written within this comment is about "choosing to remain within the PATRIX". This Thread is about your Eternal Soul escaping the PATRIX.
    • You encourage others to walk into the tunnel of light. All the reference material I’ve offered in this Thread strongly advises against that. The Tunnel of Light is a reincarnation trap. Go into the tunnel, only if you enjoy the reincarnation process. It's all clearly explained in the reference material.
    • All of that which you speak in the above comment, is occurring WITHIN the PATRIX

Are you reading the Research Material being offered, or are you just regurgitating the mantras you have been conditioned to repeat by the Archons that whisper into your head? We all have those demons attached.
    Last edited by Exit 0, 29th June 2017 at 13:29. Reason: Clarity/Normalize Terms

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th June 2017), Amanda (26th June 2017), Dreamtimer (27th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Have worked with demons, outside and in, scarey stuff till understood, then plain annoying seeing it work through people, self created demons ime and o, know thyself best key and or lock, as knowing where yourself is coming from imo has only two roots, love or fear. One exercise that i used was getting myself to a place of acknowledging i was completely wrong from a place of knowing i was completely right, imo this should be mandatory when doing work with demon energy, inside or out.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Amanda (26th June 2017), Dreamtimer (27th June 2017), Exit 0 (26th June 2017), lcam88 (8th July 2017), modwiz (26th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    What an interesting and intriguing thread. I would like to share my personal experiences and thus the thoughts that I believe to be true - for me at least. Everyone has a unique and individual journey - so - I believe that Individuals learn in their own way and in their own time. That said, here are my personal thoughts.

Death Experience - I have a personal connection to what we call a Death Experience. I died in the back of an ambulance. What I experienced was death. It was not a near death experience. No one was there with me - I made the journey alone. That is what Death is - it is the journey we must all take alone. From the moment of our conception and birth we are on a journey towards Death. For me it is now a beautiful memory - well etched into my conciousness. Two words only are needed: Beautiful and Peaceful. I hovered and decided to return. Upon my return was waiting for me - my current Child Abuse Whistleblower journey and it has shaped my life and I am okay with that - I have accepted the challenge without fear or favour.

Hell - Is a creation. Priests from major religions have come forward and declared to our Global Society that the 'churches' invented hell as a control mechanism. When one looks to religion and researches it - the projection of fear and hell with fire and brimstone and endless suffering: I see a control mechanism. I mean no disrespect to anyone who adheres to any particular religion - that is all part of their journey and I am not one to disrespect anyone. I am here merely sharing my personal thoughts that emanate from personal experience.

Planet Earth - Is a giant classroom. I have found that viewing life as a giant Universal Assignment is all I need. Universe and University - hmmm .... I will let readers ponder that connection for the benefit of their individual discernment.

Game of Life - Is what we are involved in just a huge Game of Life??? How we play and the outcomes are individual. I am aware of beam ray technology and indeed a variety of technologies that are available to the cabal/illuminati/whatever and that are systematically used upon People. I will cite one example: Smart Meters that have been attached to individual places of residence, have seen those who dwell therein to become very ill. Once the Smart Meters were removed the health of the People was improved - in some cases almost instantly. Personally I have stated in writing to my particular electricity supplier - I do not ever want a Smart Meter attached to my home.

The other major example is the television: It is quite simply put - Beam Ray Technology. Stand back and look at a room full of People watching the television. They are completely hypnotised. I will admit to still watching television but with an enquiring mind. Have not watched any news for years but I am studying what is happening with regard to television programming and it is not good. I always mute the advertisements as I find them very irritating.

Lack of Fear is the only solution to living a full and interesting Life. I have utilised this particular example before and will utilise it again. The Young Man who stood defiantly and Peacefully in front of a war tank - in Tianamen Square. My understanding is that he was arrested and jailed and subsequently paid with his Life. I have never forgotten him - He is a part of my Consciousness. He seemed to be one person standing firm against a massive military force. He stopped our Global Society and they paid attention. He brought to Us All the plight of life in his country. One person has a lot of power and yes many would yield even more.

The point of the example I cite is to elucidate the fact that one person can make change. One person with one action can alter what happens. The Young Man - who now dwells within my consciousness is proof. I know what I know and as I have stated many times - this does not mean I am right and others are wrong.

Children - I see a paradigm upon this planet called Earth that is structured to focus on Children. They are subjected to Vaccines and Sodium Fluoride and a tightly controlled Education System and hardly have time to learn how to walk and talk - before they are literally 'sucked into' the current paradigm. I see also Children who are gifted and talented in ways that beggar belief. Children and Young Adults felt safe with me and disclosed to me - abuse - I obeyed the law and adhered to my professional training and subsequently had my life destroyed on every level. The destruction of my life - on every level - has only served to tell me I am on the right path. I will not be deterred and I know that a dearth of Fear combined with Proper Education can defeat the most evil of opponents.

The above are just a concise version of what I think and believe to be true. Before you dismiss my comments or me personally - consider these facts: I am without a partner and without family and no one is going to leave me any inheritance. I am completely vulnerable and yet I have accomplished much on my continuing Child Abuse Whistleblower journey. At night when I am about to enter the Dreamstate - all I request is protection and to fill my dreams with information that I need. When I am able to meditate I always see a purple organic living light. I conquer my fears as they come to me and that is all anyone has to do - in order to survive and thrive.

Thank you Exit 0 for commencing a very thought provoking thread. I will visit to read and respect all that is shared here.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th June 2017), DNA (26th June 2017), Dreamtimer (26th June 2017), Exit 0 (26th June 2017), heyokah (26th June 2017), lcam88 (8th July 2017), Mahakasyapa (26th June 2017), modwiz (26th June 2017), zendeavor (27th June 2017)

Thanks
    From a Native America perspective, keeping in mind indigenous people have a strong connect to the Star Beings, here's Robert Morning Sky's suggestion, regarding entering the Tunnel of Light:

Research Reference [III.6]:
    Robert Morning Sky - "Don't Go Into The Light":

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcH62LGSHdg

[Move the timer over to the 1 minute; 50 second mark]

Note: I'm sorry about the video and sound quality. This is an old link from my library.

It has long been my personal belief that when one turns-around the light that will appear is Golden. Gold is the color of Love, and Love is the only way out of the PATRIX.
    Last edited by Exit 0, 29th June 2017 at 13:30. Reason: Add Text/Normalize Terms

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th June 2017), Dreamtimer (26th June 2017), Elen (26th June 2017), heyokah (26th June 2017), lcam88 (8th July 2017), modwiz (26th June 2017)

Thanks
    Allow me to set the mood to this comment with some music.
    Just press the play button, sit-back, relax, and listen to the lyrics....

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFhvsLCNIXY

The Gnostics knew about the "Hole In The Garden Wall".

My eye of god....
    Sumpin' 'bout those big ol' baby-blues. "I don't mean to be crewel, babe, but we're all lookin' a little confused"....

THE eye of God:

Does any of this help?
    Last edited by Exit 0, 21st July 2017 at 11:53. Reason: Add Text/Repair Video

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th June 2017), Dreamtimer (26th June 2017), Elen (26th June 2017), heyokah (26th June 2017), modwiz (27th June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Exit 0 View Post
    When I read what you have written, I hear the regurgitation of dogma from thousands of years of Artificial Telepathic Messaging. Your mantra is exactly NOT what this thread is about.
    You hear what?
    You are the one regurgitating what you have read and watched on youtube videos.
    I can do the same, but unlike you I can talk from my own personal experiences.
    You have no way of defining your message in terms of purity anymore than I do, so you need to check yourself in so far as trying to sanctify your point of view though demonizing everyone else's.
    In reality what you are doing is the root of all dogma.
    Inject fear and state to folks that your way is the only way and dire consequences will result if your instructions are not adhered to.

Are you reading the Research Material being offered, or are you just regurgitating the mantras you have been conditioned to repeat by the Archons that whisper into your head? We all have those demons attached.

You are playing the part of an ecclesiastical Christian with your demands that your point of view be adhered to.
    I am willing to discuss this situation, and I will attempt to give you insight and point out why your point of view is dangerous in my opinion and dead wrong.

I'm just curious but is there a NDE where someone has adhered to this supposed escape hatch from the Matrix and come back to talk about it?
    It just seems so weird that such an archaic point of view has almost no testimony what so ever to back it up.
    But on the other hand Pam Reynolds and her NDE of which I shared earlier is the experience that is for the most part universal in terms of NDE.
    Doesn't human testimony count for something here? Or is the NDE akin to dinosaur fossils being in opposition to the time line of the Bible?
    Did the devil put dinosaur fossils here so that we would go to hell for not believing in the bible's time line?
    Did the devil put the classic NDE here so that we would all miss your golden parachute out of the matrix?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th June 2017), Biff (28th June 2017), Dreamtimer (27th June 2017), Exit 0 (26th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (27th June 2017), TimeLab (27th June 2017)

Thanks
    ^^^^

Had you been paying attention to the possibility that all our thoughts and memories are the result of Artificial Telepathic Manipulation [See Comment #32] - just as all the coveted literary works of history are of the same result - you would be more clear on the reason why your earlier video was discounted; all subjective "personal testimony". It's my point-of-view, and I'm entitled to it. ....just as you're entitled to your opinion, DNA.

You've made your point, here in this thread. Those members who resonate with that analysis, are free to matriculate over to whatever Thread there may be, where you are expressing a desire to remain settled within the PATRIX.

For those members who would like more objective evidence that our thoughts are being Telepathically Manipulated Artificially, here's another video for your perusal:

(Keep in mind, if the Black Ops segment of the Deep State has mind control technologies decades ahead of anything the Masses are aware, where do you suppose this technology came from?)

Research Reference [III.7]
    "Synthetic Telepathy: Your Thoughts Are Not Your Own":
    Last edited by Exit 0, 29th June 2017 at 13:30. Reason: Normalize Terms

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th June 2017), Elen (26th June 2017), heyokah (26th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    While reading through this thread today - these are the thoughts that came to mind. Has anyone ever heard or used this term? 'See You around the traps.'

It has entered my thoughts that if there is indeed a 'Soul Trap' then it is here - on terra firma. There is also the term: The trappings - or - The trappings of life.

People enter into the trap when they buy the latest technology, a bigger television than before, a new car et cetera.

Microchips inside a Human Body or no cash and all transactions/financials/medical/even the front door of Your home - all part of the 'Soul Trap' perhaps????

So, again I will state; If there is a trap or traps - they are already here. I think the real issue is to avoid the traps or at least live the best quality of life You can while in the traps - yes/no/maybe???

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th June 2017), Aragorn (27th June 2017), Dreamtimer (27th June 2017), Elen (27th June 2017), Exit 0 (27th June 2017), heyokah (27th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (27th June 2017), modwiz (27th June 2017), zendeavor (27th June 2017)

Thanks
    ^^^^

You're quite correct Amanda, the traps are EVERYWHERE, not only in the hyperdimensional realms beyond death.

Most individuals already have a demon (Archon) attached. This concept is so very hard for many to accept, but it explains why so many of us are hyper-susceptible to Artificial Telepathy, i.e., we have been subjected to the influence of these demons (Archons) since birth.... and this has been occurring, historically, all the way back to the Dawn Of Humanity. Homo Sapiens Sapiens are the result of Enki (Lucifer's) genetic manipulation.

There are many who will reject this hypothesis. Only those who are willing to examine themselves in deep retrospect will realize this is so.
    Last edited by Exit 0, 27th June 2017 at 03:22. Reason: Clarity

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th June 2017), Dreamtimer (27th June 2017), Elen (27th June 2017), heyokah (27th June 2017), lcam88 (8th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    From a Native America perspective, keeping in mind indigenous people have a strong connect to the Star Beings, here's Robert Morning Sky's suggestion, regarding entering the Tunnel of Light:..............
    Exit 0, I clearly recall Mr. Morning Sky being outed years ago for lying about his Hopi heritage and for many plagiarisms in his content. This is just one summary from 2003 of real Native Americans discussing the issues they had with him. http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=130.0 For the heck of it I visited his current (very impersonal, disingenuous feeling) site and he now completely avoids saying anything about any relatives or who he is at all... on his 'My Family' page, and has been off the scene for a long time now. It's not to say he's all wrong, but I think it's just too treacherous to tread in charlatan waters for nuggets of truth, and once I know I would never promote a phony by citing him as authority. Does new information about a source you trusted make you feel like re-vetting and reconsidering what you have believed or considered verified by him?

Because it's sure feels like your mind is firmly set on who and what you have decided to believe and the case is closed on every subject you listed in the OP. Did you start this thread to spread your gospel or to listen to others and discuss the differences? You also said you've been harshly attacked a lot for your beliefs, but maybe it's more a lot of people with good intentions banging on a thick wall in an effort to be heard.

I think you've brought up a crucial subject in the OP Question and I think DNA especially has made a very compelling case for a number of answers to it. I don't see you taking the time to show an understanding of his reasoning and stating what you see as a flaw before dismissing it outright with no explanation why and telling us to go watch some video. Isn't a discussion forum for discussing?

You have also made some intriguing statements and I'd like to hear your reasoning in your own words. I'm going to try to formulate a post that narrows down an issue and compares points already made to hopefully get an actual discussion going where all sides have a chance to make their case and are listened to and responded to.

For the record, I could care less about my beliefs. Really. I think of them purely as files in file cabinets subject to being replaced if better information arises. I'm continually on alert for flaws in my thinking and am really happy when I discover one or someone points one out because it means I've been freed from wasting any more time going down some wrong road. How about you?

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TimeLab For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th June 2017), DNA (27th June 2017), Dreamtimer (27th June 2017), Elen (27th June 2017), Exit 0 (27th June 2017), heyokah (8th July 2018), Mahakasyapa (27th June 2017), modwiz (27th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    From a Native America perspective, keeping in mind indigenous people have a strong connect to the Star Beings, here's Robert Morning Sky's suggestion . . .
    Author Len Kasten has taken seriously information from Robert Morning Sky in his book Alien World Order, about which I see an endorsement from Dr. Michael Salla on Amazon:

“In Alien World Order, Len Kasten provides a coherent account of the history and imperialistic activities of Reptilian extraterrestrials on Earth and the Milky Way galaxy over millennia, using the work of Robert Morning Sky, Stuart Swerdlow, Alex Collier, and other primary sources. The scope of Reptilian influence over human elites and society is breathtaking and provides an explanation for many of the historical ills afflicting humanity. Kasten peels back the layers of secrecy even further to reveal the dire situation we collectively face today--where our political leaders are vassals for imperialistic Reptilian aliens--and the need for an informed citizenry to take back their sovereign destiny.” (Michael E. Salla, Ph.D., author)

Amazon.com - Alien World Order

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (27th June 2017), Exit 0 (27th June 2017), heyokah (27th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    People focus where they want to, and the results............

Most indigenous people have their star origins in their oral history but, their focus is Mother Earth/Gaia. That is where they are now and have been for millennia. Only interrupted by people bringing their angry sky god salvationist religions with them to "save" them. The whole soul trap distraction is a historical contrivance and an archontic one at that. Connection to Mother Earth, the living being, is the one subject that needs to be discouraged at all costs, by said religions, and new agey beliefs have been a very successful psy-op that needed to come into play as organized religions lost their hold on the popular consciousness. And, it was the angry god religions that created the fear of death that the ancients did not live with.
    Last edited by modwiz, 27th June 2017 at 11:52.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th June 2017), Biff (28th June 2017), DNA (27th June 2017), Elen (27th June 2017), Exit 0 (27th June 2017), heyokah (8th July 2018), lcam88 (8th July 2017), Mahakasyapa (27th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by TimeLab View Post
    Exit 0, I clearly recall Mr. Morning Sky being outed years ago for lying about his Hopi heritage and for many plagiarisms in his content. This is just one summary from 2003 of real Native Americans discussing the issues they had with him. http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=130.0 For the heck of it I visited his current (very impersonal, disingenuous feeling) site and he now completely avoids saying anything about any relatives or who he is at all... on his 'My Family' page, and has been off the scene for a long time now. It's not to say he's all wrong, but I think it's just too treacherous to tread in charlatan waters for nuggets of truth, and once I know I would never promote a phony by citing him as authority. Does new information about a source you trusted make you feel like re-vetting and reconsidering what you have believed or considered verified by him?

Because it's sure feels like your mind is firmly set on who and what you have decided to believe and the case is closed on every subject you listed in the OP. Did you start this thread to spread your gospel or to listen to others and discuss the differences? You also said you've been harshly attacked a lot for your beliefs, but maybe it's more a lot of people with good intentions banging on a thick wall in an effort to be heard.

I think you've brought up a crucial subject in the OP Question and I think DNA especially has made a very compelling case for a number of answers to it. I don't see you taking the time to show an understanding of his reasoning and stating what you see as a flaw before dismissing it outright with no explanation why and telling us to go watch some video. Isn't a discussion forum for discussing?

You have also made some intriguing statements and I'd like to hear your reasoning in your own words. I'm going to try to formulate a post that narrows down an issue and compares points already made to hopefully get an actual discussion going where all sides have a chance to make their case and are listened to and responded to.

For the record, I could care less about my beliefs. Really. I think of them purely as files in file cabinets subject to being replaced if better information arises. I'm continually on alert for flaws in my thinking and am really happy when I discover one or someone points one out because it means I've been freed from wasting any more time going down some wrong road. How about you?
    Early in my investigation on this subject, I came across the work of Morning Sky. (If you look at my Comment #50, it clearly stated, "This is an old link from my library")

Additionally, one can debunk the work of anyone using sources found on the internet. Just look at the work of David Icke, Jordon Maxwell, and nearly every other researcher. Regardless of how they have been debunked, the body of their work still remains compelling. One can glean nuggets of accuracy from anyone, regardless of how others - of differing opinion - have debunked their work.

This Thread is the presentation of information I've discovered in my investigation. These discoveries are rarely discussed. The subject itself is TABOO. Therefore, there is little source material to draw upon.

I've given valid reason why one should be suspicious of ANYONE'S personal testimony. That includes any personal testimony I might give. I try to link source material to most of my comments, thereby validating what is being said. I encourage all members to read the source material.

One should be especially suspicious of personal affidavit that mirrors the dogma of organized religion. Nothing being presented within this Thread comes, remotely, close to mirroring religious dogma. I'll repeat: "THIS IS A TABOO SUBJECT".

As has already been expressed in Comment #53:

"Those members who resonate with that [DNA's] analysis, are free to matriculate over to whatever Thread there may be, where [they] are expressing a desire to remain settled within the MATRIX".

I'm not demanding anyone subscribe to this information. However, I would request, that anyone wishing to come into this thread and disparage the content, would review the source material first. That's the reason it has been presented in Comment #3, where I've taken care to index the source material to the specific comments where they were used. (a work still in progress)

This Thread is about presenting material that MAY be helpful to those interested in escaping the PATRIX.

If any member's only desire is to debunk the material within this thread, I would encourage them to move-on....
    Last edited by Exit 0, 29th June 2017 at 13:31. Reason: Normalize Terms

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (8th July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    If any member's only desire is to debunk the material within this thread, I would encourage them to move-on....
    Debunking and disagreeing with the wish to continue a discussion are two different things.
    I have shown that I understand your point of view, and I disagree in a few areas. I've attempted to dialogue with you and you have reacted in a manner that would lead me to believe you would be happier had I not posted on your thread.
    I will do as you ask, but first I'm going to explain why your point of view could be a tad bit dangerous.
    My rational is all from personal experience, it involves my interacting with what are referred to as Shadow People.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Biff (28th June 2017), Exit 0 (27th June 2017), heyokah (8th July 2018), lcam88 (8th July 2017), modwiz (27th June 2017), TimeLab (27th June 2017)