Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: "Soul Harvesting - How To Escape The Matrix"

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thank you heyokah,

My library contains nearly every book Dr. Farrell has ever written. I've been reading his work for years.

Anyone who doesn't understand the concepts I'm advocating, here within this Thread, should apprise themselves of Dr. Farrell's work.

However, don't stop there, there's so many more researchers one must follow in order to realize the concepts being presented here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd July 2017), heyokah (1st July 2017)

Thanks
    It was you who introduced me to Joseph's work years ago and I'm still thankful for that.
    Last edited by heyokah, 1st July 2017 at 23:00. Reason: Found a better word.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to heyokah For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd July 2017), Exit 0 (1st July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Each big picture is just a part of an even bigger picture.
    Fractallic holographic, feud between bees, feud between gods.
    The predicament reaching out to immense distances and times, but mirrored in small scales.
    There is that point in naivety of living in a lie, where it becomes confusing as to whether the psyche is a pioneer in new lands, or a castaway surviving remnant in forgotten territory.
    In many ways it is a case of perspective. Much simpler to comprehend in a physical environment, yet that simplicity it a trap, for it collapses the possibilities for our eyes so quick that we are satisfied before we even study the visible things around us.
    There is so much hidden from us merely because of the biology of our eyes, well the biophysics if that's the right term.
    Even the fact our visible spectrum is only probably 5% of frequencies currently known of.
    The prison people speak of is firstly, our body's limits in perception and the like.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 2nd July 2017 at 01:17.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd July 2017), Elen (2nd July 2017), heyokah (2nd July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Exit 0 View Post
    4. "Synthetic Super Intelligence and the Transmutation of Humankind":
    http://wespenre.com/My-Books/Book2-A...ingularity.pdf
    This is from page 70 of the PDF, stated within the context of a discussion of the implications of words by former Google CEO Eric Schmidt:

. . . with the afterlife recycling center making sure that deceased humans are properly “taken care of,” they don’t believe that anyone can really escape or do any real harm to them.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (2nd July 2017), Exit 0 (2nd July 2017)

Thanks
    ^^^^
    Thank you, KeepTrying.

I've long understood the reason that Enki (Lucifer) has been promoting an agenda of artificial intelligence (AI).

This program is tied-into the Luciferian Rebellion, and an eons-old agenda to create a trans-human soldier to be used in Enki's War in Heaven.

In other words, a biological-automaton-fighting-machine, with a Soul, or in the case of this machine, (soul, without the capital 'S').

This AI agenda is one of the primary reasons I started this thread....
    Last edited by Exit 0, 2nd July 2017 at 13:30. Reason: Add Text

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd July 2017), WantDisclosure (2nd July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Biff View Post
    Maybe you're on to something with the Golden Light theory, but NDExperiences feature a golden light too.

On my thread I just suggested that the Golden Light and Being of Light the NDEs report might be ones Higher Self. I referenced a couple experiences where I'm sure I could find more.

You'd have to believe in a Higher Self though, that concept might be a deception too.
    I do believe in the concept of a “Higher Self”, Biff.

Our Eternal Souls are just fragments of that which is the Higher Self, i.e. an agent of the God of Unconditional Love, dwelling somewhere within the Multiverse of dimensions.

I’ll share with the members my Death Prayer:

"I pray to my Higher Self, that which is an agent of Amor, The God of Unconditional Love.

I pray that I be forgiven for any and all transgressions I may have committed while dwelling in this darkness, for I knew-not what I was doing.

I pray that my Eternal Soul shall be removed from this vile place of the Fallen, trapped here in an endless cycle of reincarnation.

I pray that my Eternal Soul shall be accepted-back from whence it once came, and from where I once turned-away.

I pray that those whom I once left behind will accept me back with loving hearts…."

Perhaps this will help the members understand.
    Last edited by Exit 0, 2nd July 2017 at 13:55. Reason: Spelling/Add Text

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (3rd July 2017), heyokah (2nd July 2017), viena (2nd July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Exit 0 for throwing out some starting points. I'll call vetted foundational concepts usable bricks. Seems worth confirming their accuracy before using as building blocks because it's foolish to pile more bricks on a flimsy foundation. It seems especially necessary when there's indignation to intelligent challenges to claims of fixed truth and I welcome the same detailed scrutiny back. I'll try to keep it to a one or two at a time, in this case the concepts of a god named Amor and the number of multiverses.

..... The Gnostics referred to this Creator God as Amor, a God of Unconditional Love.
    Can't find one gnostic reference to a god as the word Amor in many differently worded searches and found there isn't just one 'the gnostics' belief system either. Where did you get this and do you know of more than one person claiming it?

The Creator of All There Is, can be found at the highest level of the Multiverse......Everything under creation can be found in descending levels of the Multiverse.

In quantum physics, science allows for 10 universes.
    This article you cited as the explanation of '10 universes in the multiverse' is actually the theory of '10 dimensions in our one universe'. A far more likely count from credible physicists is this MIT article citing Stanford scientists estimate of at least 10^10^10^7 universes in the multiverse. Physicists Calculate Number of Universes in the Multiverse https://www.technologyreview.com/s/4...he-multiverse/

This revision would then change your premise of a 'Creator of All There Is existing at the highest level' to being overseer of 10 to the 10th to the 10th to the 7th universes all at once - a bazillion universes each containing bazillions of everything way past our human brain capability to imagine. (jumping ahead a bit)...This 'Creator' is then being further characterized as interested in reducing itself to a longstanding losing battle with some enemies (of his creation??) in our one universe - the tiniest of a speck of sand of a universe to it (not that 10 lowly universes in comparison weren't big enough for pause).

Are these foundational concepts worth rethinking before adding to them?

By the way, I sure didn't memorize, but I have read or watched all the content of the people you've named and more over time. Often fascinating and convincing, it's left me more inclined to think our human brain needs a whopping good story and a benevolent parental figure entity to imagine has control to help endure the agony of ever looming dire uncertainty while alive.

My lingering brick is more Thomas Campbell oriented in how the laws of atomic structure as it relates to consciousness as it relates to love rules, how it's atomically impossible to not be creating everything with your mind and no one is ever powerless. You can let your will deteriorate and disintegrate however. Improving creation power ('reducing entropy') while human is done by practicing fearlessness, gratitude and love every day you wake up here. That doubles as an Archon repeller while you're at it for not producing food. I will never again do or use the word pray. Praying has a bad underlying subservient meaning of 'admitting' not being in charge and doing more asking and wishing than owning being in control and taking action.

My continuing reason to post here is that despite how complex, why bring up a subject that can't be discussed in plain english, and the point is to vett any claims within a theory as to whether true or not and evolve/change as needed.

“The smaller your reality, the more convinced you are that you know everything.”

― Thomas Campbell, My Big TOE - The Complete Trilogy

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TimeLab For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd July 2017), Elen (3rd July 2017), Exit 0 (2nd July 2017)

Thanks
    Comment republished at #144, due to the number of edits.
    Last edited by Exit 0, 3rd July 2017 at 01:34. Reason: Add Text/Republish

Thanks
    You're creating a debate over semantics, TimeLab. The understanding of multiple universes, dimensions, heavens can be interchanged with one another. I used the Phys.Org article as just an example from science, wherein the scientific community is looking at many possibilities of the number of universes.

You're attempting to make a simplistic understanding, become complex. This is the crux of why humanity is in a state of such confusion. Humanity has been purposely confused since the Dawn of Man.

Think about it. If we dwell in a three dimensional universe, and one were to add an additional dimension, wouldn't we find ourselves in a new universe? So, the meaning of universe and dimension can be juxtaposed. And could the ancients have referred to these different dimensions/universes as "heavens"? These are all different words describing the same understanding - semantics.

With regard to the Gnostic beliefs concerning the God Amor, in my studies of the evolution of Gnostic communities throughout the historic record, one of the last remaining extensions of these people ended in Southern France, when Pope Innocent III annihilated the Cathars in the 11th century AD. These Cathar were those who referred to their God as Amor, The God of Unconditional Love.

I'm too weary to go searching for the source for your satisfaction. This is where you can find the information for yourself.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd July 2017), heyokah (3rd July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You're creating a debate over semantics, TimeLab. The understanding of multiple universes, dimensions, heavens can be interchanged with one another. You're attempting to make a simplistic understanding, become complex. This is the crux of why humanity is in a state of such confusion. Humanity has been purposely confused from the Dawn of Man.

With regard to the Gnostic beliefs concerning the God Amor, in my studies of the evolution of Gnostic communities throughout the historic record, one of the last remaining extensions of these people ended in Southern France, when Pope Innocent III annihilated the Cathars in the 11th century AD. These Cathar were those who referred to their God as Amor, The God of Unconditional Love.

I'm too weary to go searching for the source for your satisfaction. This is where you can find the information for yourself.
    OK, so if I trust that the Cathars said it long ago, it still hasn't been carried forward much if at all, let alone as some central gnostic tenet today. And it's just another story anyway, not a confirmable fact about 'god'.

How else do we communicate clearly especially in writing than to be as accurate as possible with our words??

The difference between a flat out statement 'there are 10 universes' when in fact there may be more than 10^10^10^7 universes is insignificant semantics? I'd heartily say thank you for the correction.

Maybe it's more that sloppily declaring falsehoods as truth then building on those premises is how false legends get worse over time and puts humanity in such confusion.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TimeLab For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd July 2017), Elen (3rd July 2017)

Thanks
    "Carried forward" by whom, TimeLab. The Cathar were the last of the living Gnostics. All that has come after the genocide of the Cathar has been "channeled" material, for instance the Blavatsky, and Crawly garbage.

The alleged Jesus, (let's not even go to Roman history, just now) was a Nazarene Essene. The Nazarene's, who were true disciple of Gnostic thought, spoke of their "father in heaven" being a God of Unconditional Love. The Cathar over 1,000 years later spoke of that same "father in heaven" as the God, Amor. Nearly 1000 years after the Cathar, the French language uses the word Amor meaning: Love. What is not to believe? The etymology of the French word Amor, came from the Cathar.

What am I suppose to think?

I deleted the comment you quoted (Comment #143), and republished much of the text in Comment #144, a full 24 minutes before you made your Comment #145.

The republished comment (#144) addressed much of what you are arguing, yet you chose to make your argument using text that had already been deleted. You never went back and edited your comment #145 to reflect what I republished.

Are you trolling this Thread? Are you reading any of the reference material that I've offered.

I only ask that those who make comments, first read-through at least some of the support material being offered.

Thank you

Add Note:
    For the accuracy being demanded by the readers, I amend the use of the French word Amour, to the Latin word Amor. In the years that I've possessed this knowledge, I've always used the Latin derivative, Amor. The French word for Love is actually Amour. I will continue to use the word Amor, as I believe it was used by the Cathar in the original Latin form. The French word Amour has evolved to mean a sort of illicit kind of love, which (I'm sure) is a result of the nearly 1000 years of demonization of the Cathar...
    Last edited by Exit 0, 3rd July 2017 at 10:15. Reason: Add Text/Clarity/Add Note

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd July 2017), Elen (3rd July 2017), WantDisclosure (3rd July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Off topic post, deleted by Viena.
    Last edited by viena, 3rd July 2017 at 12:19.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to viena For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd July 2017), Exit 0 (3rd July 2017)

Thanks
    ^^^^
    Thank you for your kind consideration in your comments, here in this thread, viena.

I didn't start this Thread to attract criticism of my character. I'm simply here to present an alternate point-of-view to the common understanding of what this reincarnation agenda may actually be. I base these opinions on nearly 60 years of investigation into the nature of this particular reality.

At no time have I ever asked the reader to believe what is being presented. I try my best to document (with reference material) everything that is being said.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd July 2017), Elen (3rd July 2017), heyokah (3rd July 2017), Jengelen (3rd July 2017), lake (3rd July 2017), viena (4th July 2017), WantDisclosure (3rd July 2017)

Thanks
    At this point in the narrative, it's important to discuss some foundational concepts that shed light on the thesis of this Thread. The following is from an article I wrote in 2010:

Notes on Gnosis:

"Gnosis in a Nutshell":

First extrapolation:
    The 'Great Secret' that modern Freemasons swear oaths of "nothing short of death", to keep from public knowledge, is that the 'Great Architect', A.K.A. 'The Masonic God, A.K.A. Lucifer is what Masons of the highest initiation venerate.

This is the reason that most investigators who stumble upon this 'secret' say Freemasons are Satan worshipers. At the highest levels of initiation, this is true. (more accurately, Lucifer Worshipers - the Brightest Light in the Heavens) The most secret levels of all these Cabals practice blood rituals designed to invoke the Fallen Angel, Lucifer, in an orchestrated agenda to control the world.
    After over five thousand years of Gnostic (Secret) Understanding, this is what this Great Secret has been reduced to; blood rituals.... the "Cremation of Care" at the Bohemian Grove.... controlling the world banking networks.

Second extrapolation:
    This 'Great Secret' has come all the way from antiquity in the form of Gnostic (hidden/occult) knowledge.

The early Gnostics believed the 'Snake in the Garden' was really a manifestation of Sophia, The Great Mother Goddess; that her offer of the fruit of the 'Tree of Knowledge' was an act of love to elevate Humanity out of the slavery for which we were created. (This all relates to the Sitchin translations of the Sumerian Texts where Enki expands the Human genome to include a soul) These earlier Gnostics taught that the Jehovah (Yahweh) of the Bible was really a representation of The Fallen Angel, Lucifer (Enki), and was a vengeful, jealous, egotistical god. i.e. a perfect candidate for the title 'King of this World' - otherwise known as Rex Mundi. (Again, relating to the Sumerian text where Humanity was created as a slave race to work for the Anunnaki - the gods who came down to earth)

Third extrapolation:
    At the turn of the Common Era, this Great Secret, otherwise known as Gnosis, had grown over many millennia, through the Egyptian Mystery Schools, and the theologies of the Person Empire, Zoroastrianism.
    The Great Gnosis was continued by the Essene Movement, which had its roots in the Court of Pharaoh Akhenaton of Egypt. By the time of the Biblical Jesus, the theology of the Essenes had grown into an elite group known as the Nazarene Essenes.

It was this group of Nazarene Essenes that spawned the earliest Christian movement in Israel. These earliest Christians were known as the Gnostic Christian. These were the same early Christians that were annihilated by the Roman Empire, only to be replaced with Pauline Christianity, the theology created by the Holy Roman Empire (Catholicism) nearly four hundred years after the death of Yeshua ben Joseph, one of the several individual from which the Jesus Story was created.
    This Nazarene Essene theology migrated to the South of France after the Roman sacking of Jerusalem in 70AD to the area known as the Languedoc. It was here that this Gnostic Christian belief system grew into the theology of the Cathar.

Fourth extrapolation:
    The Cathar (the last living extension of true Gnosticism) were not into the blood ritual worship in their pursuit of the God of Love.

They were into Amour (Latin – Amor). They were so into Amor that they didn't even kill to feed themselves. This concept of vegetarianism can be traced through the Gnostic Movement all the way back to the earliest civilization of man, Sumer.
    Much like Buddhism, these early Gnostics were true vegetarians. Their beliefs were in stark contrast to the Roman Catholic (Empire) Church. In fact, the Cathar believed the Pope was a representative of Rex Mundi. This is the reason the Demonic Archon Draconians (the true meaning of the reptile as Lucifer, depicted throughout history) had the Cathar annihilated.

Fifth extrapolation:
    The Templar, on the other hand, were into the blood rituals. Their claim to fame was the slaughter of the Muslim hoards in the Holy Lands. The Templar were contemporaries of the Cathar, both originating in the same geographical area, spawned from the families of the Cathar. So, they were also aware of the Gnosis. The Templar were the ones that perverted the understanding (the gnosis) from that of 'Love', to that of 'Demon Worship' in their centuries-long quest to dominate the world.

These guys were the quintessential expression of demon worship. They still are today. The highest order of Freemasonry is The Order of Knights Templar - an 'honorary' degree of initiation in the Scottish Rite. The highest initiation within the Templar is to be 'Knighted' by the Queen. The Queen and all of her cohorts are into blood rituals, child sacrifice, and demon worship.

Conclusion:
    All of this summation is an expression of Gnostic belief regarding the Sophia phenomenon, however it was all 'perverted' when the Cathar were annihilated. They were the last Gnostic tradition to relate the Sophia Goddess to the God of Love, Amor. All the modern extension of Gnostic belief, i.e. Freemasonry, Rosicrucian, Theosophists, etc. all have drifted into the dark side of Good v. Evil.

This is the reason you have all of these contemporary historians giving dissertations on Gnostic belief and relating it to ritual magic, and evoking spirits. The spirits they are evoking are all related to the Draconian Reptiles. The God of Love is out of the picture. He/She/It died with the Cathar....

© 2010 George Corson/observer/Exit-0

This should shed some light on the imagery of the Reptile. It should also allow one to understand that Humanity is nothing more than an extension of two reptilian 'gods' - Enlil and Enki. i.e. two separate and opposite forms of worshiping the same deities, or a classic Hegelian Dialectic.

They are very clever at what they do....
    Last edited by Exit 0, 3rd July 2017 at 14:36. Reason: Final Textual Clean-up

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

heyokah (3rd July 2017), WantDisclosure (3rd July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Or we can extend our energies towards the Mother, Gaia, Sophia, and learn to appreciate the gift of knowledge and true personal responsibility.

Then we don't have to be part of that Hegelian dialectic.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Amanda (4th July 2017), Exit 0 (3rd July 2017), heyokah (3rd July 2017)