Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast

Thread: "Soul Harvesting - How To Escape The Matrix"

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    In the context of where you have quoted me I was talking about a person who has chosen not to enter into the tunnel of light that is offered upon death.
    I was talking about folks who do not cross over into the next world.
    I was talking about souls who wonder the world without a body. I was talking about ghosts.
    These souls no longer with a body and the corresponding energy bodies that accompany a physical body no longer have the means to aquire energetic sustenance, as such they are forced to feed on the energies that are associated with souls still in living bodies with the complementary energy bodies.
    These souls feed on human beings because they have no other source of sustenance, these beings are parasites.
    If you are a ghost then you are not complete, there is just no way around this.
    There is no such thing as an enlightened complete ghost.
    And for those beings who do enter the tunnel of light and cross over, these beings are not ghosts.
    These beings are in command of faculties far greater than our human consciousness can even remotely understand, and as such these beings are far from the descriptions we would use for ghosts, we are much closer to being a ghost than the discarnate souls who travel to the other side.
    Yes.

I don't think the victims of human sacrifice have their souls enslaved.
    I think it much more likely that the people performing the sacrifice would have their souls enslaved.
    The perceptions and state of the victim cause it to require a certain type of relief to move one. They are not enslaved so much as duped into persisting and responding to specific things they had been indoctrinated to be sensitive about. As you know with actual people in a real scenario, many people where duped into supporting the Iraq war.

The people who originally performed these types of sacrifice absolutely don't have a soul of human origin, the type of malevolence required to do these types of things... And if they are human, lets say they require specific knowledge about the ritualistic circumstances that they could only get from a long held tradition or directly from an alien source. I do not think in terms of good and evil anymore, but if some reader here still responds to labels, this type of practice is most certainly satanism. It serves a deliberate purpose.

This type of practice is only ok for a being that sees humans as some kind of inferior animal or the like whom are meant to be used or consumed [as cattle]... Humans show the same cruelty to rabbits in our animal tests we perform with consumer products like shampoo and conditioner, for example.

I too enjoy believing there is a type of poetic justice to complete the energetic equilibrium between victim and perpetrator. But the reality is such justice is almost always imposed; idealisms of this sort are mostly fantasy.

I went to a FreeMason Lodge nearby with a friend of mine who is gifted, 59 spirits, 20 children and 29 adolescent where lingering, waiting to be set free. All of them with a story they wanted to share about their specific death at the hands of some number of grand masters, most now deceased... Don't believe me, maybe I would doubt it too, except that I felt the nausea when we left, I kept burping up the coagulation of energies that my body was assimilating, for the whole afternoon and into the night! Even now from time to time as I remember the experience.

I take very little comfort to think that these memories and experiences "fit" somewhere in the collective human consciousness that someday may be evolved enough to no longer require curation by our creator(s).

Quote Originally posted by DNA
    If you have been an archon controlled doofus your whole life then guess what? You are going to be the same thing when you are dead.
    Praying to Wes Penre and his gospel is externalizing the situation, Gnostics know the situation is within.
    The Gnostics believed in going within and altering their being through reducing the Archon hand hold in this life, not the next, and they didn't really dwell on death, they dwelt on life.
    I think is worth mentioning here, "Gnostic" is a traditionally derogatory term used to describe an individual whos lifetime focus/goal was divine knowledge. The term was invented by the pre-christian groups, if memory serves, meant to belittle an individual for being a "know it all". Christians love their labels...

I like to refer to people dedicated to this focus as "Telestai" – those who are aimed. Traditionally this was the term used to refer to the high priests and priestesses who dedicated their lives to knowledge, certainly anyone who would call themselves a gnostic and say the things you are saying would qualify...
    Last edited by lcam88, 8th July 2017 at 04:06.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2017), DNA (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Elen (8th July 2017), TimeLab (8th July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    The perceptions and state of the victim cause it to require a certain type of relief to move one. They are not enslaved so much as duped into persisting and responding to specific things they had been indoctrinated to be sensitive about. As you know with actual people in a real scenario, many people where duped into supporting the Iraq war.
    Dying is much like waking up from a dream, as you were so absolutely sure of what reality was just a few moments ago this reality melts from your mind as a new reality takes it's place.
    Being drawn in by the white light erases all fear and trauma in terms of a bad death.
    What it does not seem to erase is fear of consequences in terms of what bad you have done in your life, this is because your life is replayed as you are about to enter the white light and your internal barometer for right and wrong can no longer be silenced with lies and half truths.
    This is why the perpetuators of bad are much more likely to be ghosts than the innocent.

The people who originally performed these types of sacrifice absolutely don't have a soul of human origin,
    These sacrifices are still going on now just as they always have.
    And yes these souls are very much of human origin. Believe it or not over the course of 10,000 plus years of incarnating all of us have been the worst of the worst at one time or another. Call it what you will, a slave ship captain, a pirate creating cripples out of the passengers he has abducted from a boarded ship who will beg for money in a port city, A Viking who rapes, steals and plunders for a living, a present day board member for a major weapons manufacturer.
    Being evil at one time or another is part of the reason we incarnate here.
    I take no joy in saying this, and as old souls or older souls most of us have already been through this.

the type of malevolence required to do these types of things... And if they are human, lets say they require specific knowledge about the ritualistic circumstances that they could only get from a long held tradition or directly from an alien source. I do not think in terms of good and evil anymore, but if some reader here still responds to labels, this type of practice is most certainly satanism. It serves a deliberate purpose.
    I think these rituals are far older than Satanism, but Satanism serves the purpose for a present day label.
    I'm of the opinion that these rituals go all the way back to Atlantis, or further and I think the elite know this as well.

This type of practice is only ok for a being that sees humans as some kind of inferior animal or the like whom are meant to be used or consumed [as cattle]... Humans show the same cruelty to rabbits in our animal tests we perform with consumer products like shampoo and conditioner, for example.I too enjoy believing there is a type of poetic justice to complete the energetic equilibrium between victim and perpetrator. But the reality is such justice is almost always imposed; idealisms of this sort are mostly fantasy.
    There are those born with extreme greed in their ego configuration.
    One in seven are born with this, it is not that uncommon, and if you combine this extreme ego greed with a soul that is an extreme sociopath it is easier to understand how this can happen. These people are not just doing this for the pure sadism of it, (although I used to believe that) they believe they will gain beauty, youth, power, fame and money. I would tell you this is not the case but Hollywood and Washington DC are filled with these types.
    I went to a FreeMason Lodge nearby with a friend of mine who is gifted, 59 spirits, 20 children and 29 adolescent where lingering, waiting to be set free. All of them with a story they wanted to share about their specific death at the hands of some number of grand masters, most now deceased... Don't believe me, maybe I would doubt it too, except that I felt nauseated when we left, I kept burping up the coagulation of energies that my body was assimilating, for the whole afternoon and into the night! Even now from time to time as I remember the experience.
    I have no reason to doubt you or your friend.
    I hope your friend was able to help these folks.
    Many times those who have these perceptual abilities help in these situations without even trying, just their energy and it's proximity to the situation many times serves it's purpose.
    I have a thread I wrote six years ago on another forum that explains how to help cross a ghost over you can find here.

I think is worth mentioning here, "Gnostic" is a traditionally derogatory term used to describe an individual whos lifetime focus/goal was divine knowledge. The term was invented by the pre-christian groups, if memory serves, meant to belittle an individual for being a "know it all". Christians love their labels...
    The word Gnostic is greek in origin and it means "internal knowing or knowledge" this in contrast to the religions that externalize God or believe in dogma over personal experiences. The Gnostics believed in and valued personal experience over all else. That is why you can compare them to Shamans so easily, they are much more Shamanic than religious.
    I like to refer to people dedicated to this focus as "Telestai" – those who are aimed. Traditionally this was the term used to refer to the high priests and priestesses who dedicated their lives to knowledge, certainly anyone who would call themselves a gnostic and say the things you are saying would qualify...
    Thank you
    That was very kind of you I really appreciate that

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Elen (8th July 2017), lcam88 (8th July 2017), TimeLab (8th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    My old Gran never believed in anything outside of her small farming world.
    She had a small stroke a week before she passed. The same day another person in the rest home had a stroke as well.
    They both bounced back for a week and then both died within a few hours.
    The day after we got a delivery of clothes from the laundry, in it were some pants that just happened to belong to the other lady.
    In my Grans wardrobe we found a top, that also belonged to the other lady.
    When I walked past the little table in the hallway that they put a photo and a candle of any recent departures, I noted that the other lady looked extremely similar to my Gran.

That was just a random tale, what I wanted to mention regards my Gran, was that I got there (from out of town) the night of the day she had the turn, and she must have sensed I was there and that may have helped in the rebound, though week long rebounds are common. She seemed to have been pacified by the stroke. She attached herself to me, and began almost exclusively talking to me, I spent a good part of the week there with her. She seemed to realise I have a foot in both worlds. I could read what she was trying to say, she didn't have a lot of energy. Over the time, she said to me "I have come back!" "I have seen a marvel!" "I am going again soon" "You can still visit, but K keep away". K was there the night she passed, but my Gran, who wasn't obviously conscious, waited until K left and passed away 15 minutes later. K was too fragile.
    Other stuff too which just completely blew me away on how my no nonsense Gran who was independent for 93 years, minus the 3 months she was in a home, showed me how she had been to the other side and was so much at peace and smiling because of what she had seen.
    She refused to tell tales about earth bound family drama, she just shrugged and smiled, she had become so serene.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2017), DNA (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (8th July 2017), Elen (8th July 2017), lcam88 (8th July 2017), TimeLab (8th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Neat link there on seeing ghosts, I'll have to try.

These sacrifices are still going on now just as they always have.
    Yes, they do continue, they even have new forms...

There are those born with extreme greed in their ego configuration...
    I bet!

I have no reason to doubt you or your friend.
    I hope your friend was able to help these folks.
    Many times those who have these perceptual abilities help in these situations without even trying, just their energy and it's proximity to the situation many times serves it's purpose.
    Indeed

I agree with you about labels, the practices are much older, very old indeed.

She helps them by dispatching them onwards. She was unusually tired today... I'm very happy to have had the honor to get to know her. I suppose I have some small part to play.

Good news she shared: The Designer or Architect of all of this here in this reality is now gone. (It was hunting her down but she managed dispatched it on its way just like another alien ghost, there was some ancient conflict there and now it is resolved.) She says these sacrifice rituals are going to be much less powerful from here onwards. We are in for a new period here that will set in and require a lot of work for the next two generations. The children are the key, their minds have already advanced to the next level and as they grow into adults they will displace and change things into the new forms that will be.

That ghastly moon device, it needs to stay for now, and probably the next few thousand years... I'm disappointed with that but, baby steps.

Thanks DNA, feel free to PM me. I don't know what else I have to contribute to this thread.
    Last edited by lcam88, 8th July 2017 at 05:40.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2017), DNA (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (8th July 2017), Elen (8th July 2017), lookbeyond (3rd August 2017), TimeLab (8th July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I agree with you about labels, the practices are much older, very old indeed.
    She helps them by dispatching them onwards. She was unusually tired today... I'm very happy to have had the honor to get to know her. I suppose I have some small part to play.
    You should ask her to join the forum, I for one would love to talk with her and if nothing else hear her stories.
    I'm not a psychic nor exceptionally gifted except for meager talents I have developed along the way, and what few talents I possess I have found folks completely unable to believe, so I can understand her probable reluctance to open up and share about these things, I've got it myself, but you should let her know that there are a few folks who would like to hear her story and or stories.
    Good news she shared: The Designer or Architect of all of this here in this reality is now gone. (It was hunting her down but she managed dispatched it on its way just like another alien ghost, there was some ancient conflict there and now it is resolved.) She says these sacrifice rituals are going to be much less powerful from here onwards.
    That sounds like quite the story and it should be told in it's full glory.
    I would love to think something like this could be true.
    It does seem that with Hollywood and Washington DC performing these rituals that there might indeed be something to them. Know of course that the karmic implications would be vast, and the danger of cording yourself to the demiurge and becoming a shadow being parasite upon death are very real in my opinion.
    I would be curious as to what your friend calls this being and her mythology behind it's time here on our planet.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2017), Dreamtimer (8th July 2017), Elen (8th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You should ask her to join the forum, I for one would love to talk with her and if nothing else hear her stories.
    I'm not a psychic nor exceptionally gifted except for meager talents I have developed along the way, and what few talents I possess I have found folks completely unable to believe, so I can understand her probable reluctance to open up and share about these things, I've got it myself, but you should let her know that there are a few folks who would like to hear her story and or stories.
    I'll extend your invite.

I mentioned the forum the other day, sent out a feeler of sorts. She has tried forums before. She said it ends up with all the pro-ideology people who are following specific ideologies religiously up in arms against her, she doesn't "honey-coat" words and will call out idiots as she finds them. They always end with the personal attacks calling her a troll or something.

Perhaps we can start with a Q&A thread where the forum can ask specific questions and she can then answer.

That sounds like quite the story and it should be told in it's full glory.
    I would love to think something like this could be true.
    It does seem that with Hollywood and Washington DC performing these rituals that there might indeed be something to them. Know of course that the karmic implications would be vast, and the danger of cording yourself to the demiurge and becoming a shadow being parasite upon death are very real in my opinion.
    I would be curious as to what your friend calls this being and her mythology behind it's time here on our planet.
    Karmic implications: You are right. But in this case it's different... ... it is part of the design, let's say.
    Last edited by lcam88, 8th July 2017 at 17:02.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2017), DNA (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (8th July 2017), Elen (9th July 2017), sandy (19th July 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Exit 0 View Post
    I would like to open-up a dialogue into a taboo subject: Soul Harvesting.

Among the bullet points under consideration, are:

• Most channeled messages are the result of Artificially Implanted Telepathy. To agree with this premise, one must first realize that Everything Humanity Has Ever Been Told, Is A Lie.
    • This reality is not broken, it is working exactly how it was designed to operate.
    • Minority groups of individuals cannot change the system using the Law of Intention. Intention only affects one's personal reality. Changing the Common Reality of Humanity requires a majority consensus.
    • We find ourselves dwelling among The Fallen.
    • This Reality is a Farming Operation.
    • We exist here in a Prison Patrix.
    • This Prison Matrix has been operating with designed efficiency since the Dawn of Humanity.
    • At certain points, and in great antiquity, a total restart of the system has been triggered.
    • This triggering mechanism has always occurred when enough elements of the population have begun to figure-out the system.
    • The only way to change the system is to develop an Exit Strategy.

This is just a short list of the points I'm suggesting the readers of this thread consider (and other’s yet to be listed) as foundational to this discussion.

Throughout my tenure, dedicated to researching this subject, I have encountered a wall of human opposition to the points listed above - in addition to many other points which I didn't list. Allow me to suggest, this reaction is an example of self-imposed-compliance to the system.

I didn't come to these conclusions through any conditioning filters. Rather, these conclusions are the result of years of investigation through the study of countless subjects. I'm now within my seventh decade on this planet, and there is much to be said regarding the experience-factor.

Additionally allow me to suggest, hardly anyone in our Common Reality are discussing these points, making the very mention of them a taboo subject.

Finely, I would suggest a caveat:

These conclusions are my own personal observations. I'm seeking no reward for suggesting them, nor am I imposing them on anyone. Every individual is free to accept or reject these analyses as they see fit. Anyone is free to move-on to other threads of interest.

As a general statement, I simply ask not to be personally attacked for offering my opinion.

An Addendum:
    Please refer to Comment #111, for an addendum to the terms being used in this Thread.
    I began this thread specifically to show-case the work of Wes Penre, as underwritten by Robert Stanley.

I created Comment #3, as an index of both their work. It was also my intention that any interested member should further search for more of Wes Penre’s, and Robert Stanley’s work.

So far, (now on the 14th page) very few members who are commenting, are referencing either Stanley’s, or Penre’s work.

It was never my intention to legitimize any of the regurgitated ideologies from great antiquity, regarding the journey of the Soul, after death. Those ideologies are old, worn-out mantras.

It’s time to explore new horizons, and Penre’s work is just that!

I’ve left enough research material within this Thread, in my comments and on the First Page for anyone with serious intentions to further explore, on their own.

I thank the Site Administration for putting-up with my insistences, I’m certain I impressed many as being hard-headed.

I’ll leave this Thread, now. The MODs can do with it whatever they choose….
    Last edited by Exit 0, 8th July 2017 at 17:51.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2017), Dreamtimer (8th July 2017), Elen (9th July 2017), heyokah (8th July 2017), lcam88 (9th July 2017)

Synagex
    There are several ways to view negative astral entities. One popular way is to set them up as combatants or predatory entities that exist outside of ones own self and which seek to parasitize you and draw you down. The great problem with this way of looking at this dynamic is that it places you as the victim and gives your attacker the advantage. With this dynamic in place it is impossible to permanently rid oneself of these pests and one ends up expending all their energy in battle instead of in forwarding their own personal evolution. In other words, to combat them you expend your energy defensively, if not offensively as some have suggested, and you never seem to have quite enough energy since there is always a bigger more powerful predator around the next corner.

There is however another way of looking at this dynamic that will rid you of these pests and which will forward your own personal evolution instead of diverting it.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2017), DNA (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Elen (9th July 2017), lake (8th July 2017), lcam88 (9th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Synagex View Post
    There are several ways to view negative astral entities. One popular way is to set them up as combatants or predatory entities that exist outside of ones own self and which seek to parasitize you and draw you down. The great problem with this way of looking at this dynamic is that it places you as the victim and gives your attacker the advantage. With this dynamic in place it is impossible to permanently rid oneself of these pests and one ends up expending all their energy in battle instead of in forwarding their own personal evolution. In other words, to combat them you expend your energy defensively, if not offensively as some have suggested, and you never seem to have quite enough energy since there is always a bigger more powerful predator around the next corner.

There is however another way of looking at this dynamic that will rid you of these pests and which will forward your own personal evolution instead of diverting it.
    Yes....if one considers that they are more than just a physical form, that you 'leave a body at death' ....then you must also realize that you are a parasite,

That you have just (over the life experienced) used another for you personal satisfaction.

Which are you....the physical form or the 'soul'?

The physical form dies and becomes the 'earth' again....the 'souls' moves on and continues. Which are you?

Form or parasite?

What is an Archon?

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2017), DNA (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Elen (9th July 2017), lcam88 (9th July 2017), sandy (19th July 2017)

Synagex
    Always look within to the place of your own psyche that these entities attack. In poi t of fact an entity can have no influence over you unless you give permission in one form or another. Most often this permission is given at a subconscious level that we are not normally aware of, hence the need to look within.

It is apparent that vast majority if not all of these entities are generated by ones own pysche. Thus it is doubley important to look within.

It is impossible to permanently rid ones self of a part of ones psyche through the use of defensive techniques that many have prescribed. Even if you magically sever the link between you and it, and dissolve the image of it that your psyche has created, it will spring anew since the basic environment which created it has not been changed, is your own psyche.

One of a few methods and almost the only method that works for this kind of self created pest is self transformation of the personality. This work directly addresses the unexplored psyche and transforms it into a known thing. It places you in relation ship of true powerfulness in regard to your own psyche and it's automatic subconscious reactions.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2017), DNA (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), lcam88 (9th July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Synagex View Post
    Always look within to the place of your own psyche that these entities attack. In poi t of fact an entity can have no influence over you unless you give permission in one form or another. Most often this permission is given at a subconscious level that we are not normally aware of, hence the need to look within.

It is apparent that vast majority if not all of these entities are generated by ones own pysche. Thus it is doubley important to look within.

It is impossible to permanently rid ones self of a part of ones psyche through the use of defensive techniques that many have prescribed. Even if you magically sever the link between you and it, and dissolve the image of it that your psyche has created, it will spring anew since the basic environment which created it has not been changed, is your own psyche.

One of a few methods and almost the only method that works for this kind of self created pest is self transformation of the personality. This work directly addresses the unexplored psyche and transforms it into a known thing. It places you in relation ship of true powerfulness in regard to your own psyche and it's automatic subconscious reactions.
    I think different folks have a differing idea of the level we are connected to these things.
    All I can do is share my personal truth in so far as this topic is concerned.
    The connection is so inclusive no one on the planet gets a free ride from these things.
    I've looked within and found this connection, and I will tell you something, this connection is so pervasive, strong and unbelievably a part of us.
    Many folks feel proudly it is their defining feature because they have confused this creature for themselves.
    I will share something else, there is no disconnecting from this thing from what I've seen.
    At best you can hold it at bay with constant attention and meditation, and I'm talking Taoist monk living a solitary life in a cave and devoting his life to this sh!t.
    And guess what? When the monk leaves the cave and solitude and loses his will to continue with that fight, the effing thing comes back just like before.
    I've been that monk in the cave and I feel I know what I'm talking about.
    It has seven different flavors and this is why we have a hard time understanding it's actions in others and many times we have a hard time seeing it in our selves.

1. Impatience, which is pretty self explanatory
    2. Martydome, the perpetuation of victimhood
    3. Self Depreciation, Constantly calling oneself names and never believing anyone can truly love you.
    4. Arrogance, self explanatory
    5. Stubborness, the absolute refusal to change
    6. Self Destruction, addiction to drugs, alcohol and the inability to function and work in society.
    7. Greed, this flavor of archonic control is the most dangerous to people outside the person who has it, these people have a never ending desire to possess that which is their precious.

For more on these flavors of Archonic Control check out this link.

I will admit right here and now that I am not free of this Archon control, and that it indeed steals energy from me on a daily basis, but I do my absolute best not to let it steal the energy of others in my life. I draw the line at my Archon to steal energy from those around me, and I have a pretty low tolerance for those I see doing this around me or in my presence.

Last edited by DNA, 8th July 2017 at 22:36.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2017), Aragorn (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), lcam88 (9th July 2017), sandy (19th July 2017)

Synagex
    The work of self transformation ^^^^^^^^ like you have said DNA and like your diagram which is brilliant thankyou.

The work of self transformation is not a war in heaven sort of thing. It's not a battle. Instead, it's transformation. Transformation requires first finding a common ground with the thing to be transformed. It means accepting a thing for what it is, not what we'd like it to be or what it appears to be, etc.

These entities are not foes and they are not a threat ( remember I said do not set them up as combatants, offensively or defensively, you then keep a lot of your power for swift evolvement beyong there effect of you.)

They are often manifestations of your own psyche generated by your psyche as a natural response to the work of self transformation. Its as if your own psyche is saying to your concious mind " Hey, look here, this needs work."

In truth this is a manifestation of your inner or higher guidance which is meant to help you in the work of self transformation. If accepted on this basis, then the experience presents an invaluable opportunity to work directly with the wisdom of your own guide and focus your attention on the parts of yourself that need the most attention.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), heyokah (9th July 2017), lcam88 (9th July 2017)

Synagex
    Quote Originally posted by DNA
    I will admit right here and now that I am not free of this Archon control, and that it indeed steals energy from me on a daily basis, but I do my absolute best not to let it steal the energy of others in my life. I draw the line at my Archon to steal energy from those around me, and I have a pretty low tolerance for those I see doing this around me or in my presence.
    I totaly understand your experience, just need to be carefully how you react as this could be what I call a fracture attack on yourself.

They find it hard to influence you into a negative response directly, so will try and influence those not as strong around you to subconsciously attack you to get you to react. Your negative reaction if it happens will not be consumed by them but attempts will be made to harvest and reinvest your negative power back against you.

Sneaky little entities sometimes it is not another person they use against you, it could just be a situation that might go unnoticed that causes the negative reaction is, car breaking down, wasp Sting's you and all sorts of varied events to get a negative reaction and fracture your self control.

The main stream everything is full of it, most of the people on the planet are running there programs 24_7.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2017), DNA (9th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), heyokah (9th July 2017), lcam88 (9th July 2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally posted by Exit 0 View Post
    I began this thread specifically to show-case the work of Wes Penre, as underwritten by Robert Stanley. .

I created Comment #3, as an index of both their work. It was also my intention that any interested member should further search for more of Wes Penre’s, and Robert Stanley’s work.

So far, (now on the 14th page) very few members who are commenting, are referencing either Stanley’s, or Penre’s work.
    You are right Exit. So hereby I post one of Wes Penre's best articles.

"The Death Trap and How to Avoid It"

http://www.wespenre.com/Articles/Art...o_Avoid_It.htm

Table of Contents:

• Some Background - Once locked into this frequency, we got stuck in a hologram created by an extraterrestrial group, which most people currently call the “Anunnaki,” but whom I will call the “Alien Invader Force” (AIF) or the “Overlords” in this article.

• Difference between Spirit, Soul, Mind, and Body - The Divine Feminine - The Goddess’ First Creation: The Universes - The Goddess’ Second Creation: Spirit - The Goddess’ Third Creation: Fire Composite or Soul Splinter (Fire or Soul for Short)

• Wars in the KHAA - the KHAA/VOID of Nothingness

• The Human Soul Group - Humans have forgotten who they are and who they are connected to (the Divine Feminine through Spirit/Oversoul) - your “consciousness” is not “you,”. The Spirit/Oversoul is the unit that is really “you.”

http://wespenre.com/My-Books/Book2-A...ingularity.pdf

• The Death Trap - Spirit Guides are more often than not AIF in disguise. They have the technology to scan the soul—before or at the death moment—for memories and experiences.
      In a nutshell: This soul recycling process has been practiced here for millennia, and each time we enter a new body, we do this with artificially induced amnesia caused by the AIF. Thus, we more or less have to relearn what we learned in previous lives. And even though we are not allowed to remember our past lives, traumas and experiences from other lifetimes and other lines of time affect us in the current incarnation because they are embedded in our soul. As a result, we often don’t understand why we act and react the way we do and why we are afraid of certain things and not of others. This makes life on Earth extremely difficult, and the so-called learning lessons are often filled with trauma, guilt, anger, sadness, and other unwanted experiences. This is not how it is supposed to be.

• A Portal to the Home Universe - The fear mechanisms - the Grid that surrounds our planet is no longer intact; primarily because there are some of us humans who have raised our consciousness to a level where we partly vibrate outside the limited frequency band we call the Third Dimension. Thus, there are now holes in the Grid that act like portals, leading straight out of the Frequency Prison. And then ........

• Learning how to Focus - Focusing is the key when we enter the astral realms after physical death - The importance of thoughts and clearing the mind, then concentrate and focus.

• Getting lost in the KHAA? - Learn to create your reality - It might, or might not, open up the portal inside us and show the way to the KHAA, but even if it wouldn’t, the practice in itself is very valuable and useful, once you do enter the KHAA.

• Why is the Human Soul Group Considered “Royal?”

• Other Options, or just Wildcards? - we need to enlighten the entire human soul group first, before we, as a collective, can exit the Frequency Prison We exit together as one soul group, and the prison walls will shatter and dissolve by our common insights.... But there is the danger of AI and the Singularity, and the “Anunnaki’s” efforts to create a “New Human” that is artificial....

• Suicide not the Answer - The reasons not to commit suicide to escape this reality are as many as there are when it comes to not committing suicide for the regular person, who is not aware of the Grid and the KHAA.

• The Importance of Meditation - we have the entire Multiverse inside ourselves. Therefore, the answers lie within, as the saying goes.
      The more you meditate, the more in charge you will become of your own soul/mind/body, and even the universe around you. This means you will be more difficult to control because not only do you know who you are—you will also experience who you are. These are two different things, entirely.

http://www.wespenre.com/Articles/Art...o_Avoid_It.htm

Here is the pdf of the article.

http://www.wespenre.com/Articles/PDF..._Wes_Penre.pdf

Last edited by heyokah, 10th July 2017 at 06:22. Reason: Fix link

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to heyokah For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2017), Dreamtimer (9th July 2017), Elen (9th July 2017), Exit 0 (10th July 2017), lookbeyond (3rd August 2017), sandy (19th July 2017)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Well, as usual, I'm Johnny Come Late... Here now and the party is over. lol Tweet tweet, chirp chirp...

Regardless, I must thank you Exit 0 for a most informative thread and as far as I am concerned, perhaps the most important discussion one can have. I agree with you that we have likely been lied to about everything, who we are, where we came from and where we are going. I suspect, like you do that we live in that matrix... and it is an odd feeling. Like a steer who begins to suspect that there might exist a beef industry...

So besides congratulating you and the other participants whose thoughts have been inspired as a result, I also want to encourage you to stay with it. Because as you so well described, if we are manipulated by the Archons then our emotional reaction to an important dialogue will also be on the radar. i.e.... they will do what is necessary for you to leave the discussion.

Much more to say, but I wanted to add another choice at the death experience. Yes, I could be full of shit... but, it comes from many years of contemplation on this subject (like you).

Before a discussion on the other choice, I want to bring up the source of the Archon information (as far as I know). I believe that to be John Lash. It is within his context and story that the 'other choice' becomes clear. He tells a magnificent story about the Myth Of Sophia. (btw, I haven't gone through every post in detail here yet to see if this has been discussed).

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEV9u8aMH7w

Lash pulls in many sources of information, especially the Nag Hammadi Gnostic texts. The tale is beautiful; highly recommended and you'll want to take a walk outside after you do.

Anyway, he describes a goddess from the interior of our galaxy becoming Earth in order to fix and help nurture her dream of evolving the human species. The Archons play an important part of the narrative.

To cut to the chase, the alternative choice upon death is to descend into the protection of Earth (Sophia), merge with 'her' at the core and escape.

Kinda different from the christian belief that "hell is down there", and go to Jesus.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2017), Aragorn (19th July 2017), Dreamtimer (19th July 2017), Exit 0 (19th July 2017), heyokah (19th July 2017), lcam88 (19th July 2017), lookbeyond (3rd August 2017), modwiz (19th July 2017)