Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: "Soul Harvesting - How To Escape The Matrix"

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    I believe there is an exit, I believe we are here of our own choice, I believe incarnating as a human is an amazing opportunity to learn and grow.
    We have had thousands of lives and each of those lives has had a string theory of millions of alternate versions and we have all of this at our disposal upon death.
    There is no prison and entering into this line of thinking and remaining is indulging in victimization, it is disempowering and it is ultimately untrue.
    I am very happy that you consider that forgetting life after life is a form of container which you can quench your thirst upon. For me is is naught but a limitation.

There is no reason for you to live thousands of 'lives' to comprehend fear.

Fear is quite simple, it is inherent within the form you have....within that forms 'mind'. The 'mind' you consider as yours when it is not YOU.

There is no victimization within my typed words nor within my spoken words....in fact it is to inform and embolden the actions of individuals within this perceptional drama.

luv ya

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th July 2017), Amanda (4th July 2017), DNA (5th July 2017), Dreamtimer (4th July 2017), Elen (5th July 2017), Exit 0 (6th July 2017), heyokah (4th July 2017), lcam88 (5th July 2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally posted by lake View Post

You are correct....nothing 'material' will assist you or anyone....BUT all that you consider as 'truth' will become (when I say consider I mean that it must be a part of you, not just a thought, an actual part of your being which is not physical)

Problem is that for me to tell you....removes YOUR responsibility from your actions....therefore rendering your perception of self awareness inert! You become nothing....surplus to being.
    Thank you lake.

I strongly believe that if there is ONE person, who can help me raising my vibration to become a self realized soul eventually, it will be ME and nobody else. If I will be successful, my vibration frequency will be that of the color Gold, the color of Love. So when I die, I will be drawn through the "Hole in the Garden Wall" by the Golden Light of the Divine Consciousness, to the place where I came from.
    This quote is from an earlier comment of mine in this thread HERE and shows that I take full responsibility for my own soul frequency and my thoughts about eventually being united with the "family I came from", my Higher Self, Great Consciousness, the Creator Goddess, or Source (whatever semantics there can be for the phenomenon).

I think this "escaping the trap after death" can be done after just one lifetime. One doesn't need the remembrance of other eventual lives as a sort of learning school. One can learn at every moment, from every incident in this life, good or bad. One has to accept responsibility for one's actions and be inclined and willing to learn from them by using self honesty and self forgiveness.
    Love and empathy for all living beings will do the rest.

Whether this 'escape' will be through a hole in the grid/garden wall, a void, a stellar black hole, or just by simply being pulled out of the grid at the time of death, because of resonating on the same frequency level as "Source", I don't know.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to heyokah For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th July 2017), Dreamtimer (5th July 2017), Exit 0 (6th July 2017), lcam88 (5th July 2017), lookbeyond (3rd August 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    I am very happy that you consider that forgetting life after life is a form of container which you can quench your thirst upon. For me is is naught but a limitation.
    I don't think either one of us know what we really think when acting within the realm of our totality after we die, I say this because the decision to be here was made while we were in command of significantly more faculties than we have now. Considering that we are empowered souls who choose to be here I will again repeat that I trust in the process.

There is no reason for you to live thousands of 'lives' to comprehend fear.
    That sounds like a quote from the Shirley Maclain movie "Defending your life".
    It's a cute movie but the over riding concept that "fear" is the primary lesson to be learned from reincarnation is in my opinion not correct.
    The earth is an anvil and incarnating thousands upon thousands of times would be the hammer that takes something raw and moldes it into something more.

Fear is quite simple, it is inherent within the form you have....within that forms 'mind'. The 'mind' you consider as yours when it is not YOU.
    Now you have sparked my interest for I'm completely convinced when we incarnate we decide what ego we will wear in each life time.
    The ego being a living entity not of our true self, this is why we have negative qualities that for all intents and purposes can never truly be eradicated.
    This living etheric coat of arms is constantly siphoning off our spiritual energy and compelling us to act out in ways that are not genuine and or true to the Tao.
    But it is an education, so we agree to such and grow from the experience.
    There is no victimization within my typed words nor within my spoken words....in fact it is to inform and embolden the actions of individuals within this perceptional drama.
    This perceptional drama, or control drama.

luv ya
    Back at ya.
    Last edited by DNA, 5th July 2017 at 16:42.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th July 2017), Dreamtimer (5th July 2017), lcam88 (5th July 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Since coming into the alternative world, I've come across some strange ideas, such as:

Don't go into the light.

Fear or Love?

I'd never heard the first idea before and the second was weird to me because I'd always thought of love as being the opposite of hate. Fear is more of a natural response to things.

As a kid, I heard many people say that it's important to face fears in order to overcome them. I decided that's what I would do. It's been a lifetime's work. It can't be done at once, particularly when you're a girl-child. But I've reached the point where I've dealt with a lot of fears and faced up to a lot of things.

I live in a fearsome and fear-filled world. This is most certainly fueled by the media, and I don't just mean news. I understand now why religions want to shelter their 'people' from the outside world. It takes a great deal of strength and character to resist the massive fear and temptation that's all around. Ironic, eh?

Fear is not a paramount force, imo. It's a natural part of this physical life and what helps us learn not to do stupid things which will harm ourselves and/or others. Beyond that, once we get smart, we have much less to be afraid of.

Are we teaching each other to be smart? Are we leaving people behind because we think they're stupid or blind or 'asleep'?

Power systems seem to use the smart people and keep as many as possible stupid so they'll be more easily swayed by fear. I have a very smart friend who really should know better, and he's just filled with fear over ISIS and muslims. And we talk about it's origins and our role as a nation, and he doesn't deny it. Yet the next time I talk to him he'll still be saying things like, "They just hate us. They want to kill us." And it's really like he's trying to get me afraid and might even go so far as to say there's something wrong with me if I'm not.

So fear can turn you even against a friend. Why do people allow themselves to be so easily manipulated?

Maybe this is where love comes in. Love can certainly overcome the stupidity of turning against friends and family because of fear. If fear wins, imo, it's only because people are being dumb.

Can you stand up to God or the Demiurge and say, "I lived a good life and I'm happy with it. I'll just be going my own way now. Thanks for your offer of assistance."?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th July 2017), DNA (5th July 2017), Exit 0 (6th July 2017), heyokah (5th July 2017), lcam88 (5th July 2017), lookbeyond (3rd August 2017)

Thanks
    The Pursuit of Happiness has some ideas similar to those of Wayna Lobo Blanco,

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_h_FBL91CI

This one's only six minutes. She's nice and concise. (Sorry, Modwiz. She hasn't gotten the Patrix memo yet.)
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 5th July 2017 at 16:37.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th July 2017), Aragorn (5th July 2017), DNA (5th July 2017), Exit 0 (6th July 2017), heyokah (5th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Hello everyone again. Thanks for the thoughtful thread.

I've gleened over the materials and after some thought I have to ask the following question:

Has anyone considered that maybe going into the light is the right thing to do? That the system in place with the soul harvesting [moon] device is actually necessary?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th July 2017), Aragorn (5th July 2017), DNA (5th July 2017), Dreamtimer (5th July 2017), Exit 0 (6th July 2017), lookbeyond (3rd August 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post

I've gleened over the materials and after some thought I have to ask the following question:

Has anyone considered that maybe going into the light is the right thing to do? That the system in place with the soul harvesting [moon] device is actually necessary?

For what or who could this system be necessary? Is it there for our benefit? Or someone else's benefit? That's the question.
    Is it we who are keeping the system in place, or is another outside power doing so.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to heyokah For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2017), Dreamtimer (5th July 2017), Exit 0 (7th July 2017), lcam88 (6th July 2017), lookbeyond (3rd August 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by heyokah View Post
    For what or who could this system be necessary? Is it there for our benefit? Or someone else's benefit? That's the question.
    Is it we who are keeping the system in place, or is another outside power doing so.
    For the one being, the one organism that is all this mental construct. If I were one being, awake and just awakened realizing I exist for whatever reason, perhaps I heard a sound and suddenly realized I think so therefore I am or something like that. Whatever the case though, if this one being one day just awakened and realized the sound was himself, and then through whatever means at some point in thought realized he was all there was, alone it stands to reason he'd become pretty bored, maybe even insane. But whatever the case it appears this particular being created a situation where he could divide him/herself out to many differing and various aspects of his grand one self and again through OJT (on the job training so to speak) this system we know as physical life was set into play.

Now all this life exists, seen and unseen and it's all the same one organism that lives forever as it's always been but now there is this physical existence and amnesia so this one being can forget. More and more life was made, for more and more experiences but it's no longer boring, God doesn't remember, and he never knew who he or she was anyway, he or she just woke up one fine day. All he knew was he was here, forever, and I figure like me he had to escape it so he created this forgetful life where many aspects of himself birth, grow, learn, talk, speak, teach, learn some more and die but not really because it's just to forget the reality of the facts he ultimately realized! So without this constant birth, death,but not before procreating to make more aspects so the one never dies, he'd have to remember how bored stiff existence was.

So this life, where we eat each other from the smallest amoeba to the largest carnivores on the planet, but not before the one eaten can first reproduce more of itself in most cases, where survival of the fittest is the rule of the garden you can see it all play out. God the one is each one of these things basically eating away at himself no different than a kid chewing his fingernails sitting idle on the couch. Each species continues on this way masterfully stretching itself out by adapting and reproducing while at the same time partaking of the new experience even if it's the same experience as before, again because we forget and then once more a baby awakens from your spark.

So in my limited perception the one being is the beneficiary for all that takes place here and anywhere that there is a life and death cycle involving amnesia and the one behind it all after eons of sheer boredom I suspect.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2017), Dreamtimer (5th July 2017), Exit 0 (7th July 2017), heyokah (6th July 2017), lookbeyond (3rd August 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post

I've contemplated this.
    In Carlos Castaneda's "The Eagle's Gift" it is stated that all awareness on our planet is devoured by The Eagle upon death.
    In Michael Newton's "Journey of the Soul" books there are times when souls wish to review their past lives and in order to do so they go to a library of sorts and must access the information, as if it is not available to them via memory.
    Edgar Cayce has mentioned in some of his readings that soul memories are often ingrained in our bones, and when an essence wishes to access those memories they sometimes do so through a visit to the grave site of their past life.

I'll sum all of this up for you.
    It may very well be that our soul when it passes to the other side does not retain it's memories.
    It's my belief that our memories aren't stored in our brain as much as they are stored in our luminous field of energy, this luminous field acts in the same manner as a ligament does for muscle and bone. This luminous field holds our soul to our body.
    This luminous field serves as a conduit between body and soul and it is my postulation that it also stores memories.
    This luminous field does not stay attached to the soul upon death, it stays attached to the body and it dies and fades just as the flesh on our bones.
    It may very well be that a force, and one could call it an Eagle or one could call it Yaldoboath and one could call it a tunnel of light but it is this force which devours the luminous field as food upon death, and our souls go on to the other side.

And if this is the case, just as you state Icam88, I'm okay with this.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2017), Dreamtimer (5th July 2017), lcam88 (6th July 2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    .......Fear or Love?

............ I'd always thought of love as being the opposite of hate. Fear is more of a natural response to things.
    Hate comes from Fear.

I think that Fear is the opposite of Love.

Fear leads to jealousy and anger. Anger leads to Hate and Aggression, which leads to endless suffering.

As all fear (fear of poverty, cold, hunger, or any sort of lack) can be traced back to fear of death, (fear of emptiness, of no Self), it is actually ignorance of our true nature, not knowing that we are consciousness, having a spiritual experience in a temporary physical vessel.
    This is often called the veil of ignorance.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to heyokah For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2017), Dreamtimer (5th July 2017), Exit 0 (7th July 2017), lcam88 (6th July 2017), lookbeyond (3rd August 2017), PurpleLama (5th July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Hate comes from Fear.I think that Fear is the opposite of Love.
    Fear leads to jealousy and anger. Anger leads to Hate and Aggression, which leads to endless suffering.
    As all fear (fear of poverty, cold, hunger, or any sort of lack) can be traced back to fear of death, (fear of emptiness, of no Self), it is actually ignorance of our true nature, not knowing that we are consciousness, having a spiritual experience in a temporary physical vessel.
    This is often called the veil of ignorance.
    No offense bro but didn't Yoda say that?
    You better watch out or George Lucas is going to come looking for some royalty money.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFnFr-DOPf8

Again no offense but you are missing the mark here in my opinion, just as Yoda has.
    What you say may be true but it is actually masking the real symptom.
    Love for instance is just as guilty as the other emotions in so far as bringing suffering.
    “When love first happens, the individuals are giving each other energy unconsciously and both people feel buoyant and elated. That's the incredible high we call being ‘in love.’ Unfortunately, once they expect this feeling to come from another person, they cut themselves off from the energy in the universe and begin to rely even more on the energy from each other--only now there doesn’t seem to be enough and so they stop giving each other energy and fall back into their dramas in an attempt to control each other and force the other’s energy their way.”
    ― James Redfield, The Celestine Prophecy
    Most instances you talk of come from energy, either an abundance of it or a lack of it, this is what spawns the human situations you speak of.

“When we dislike someone, or feel threatened by someone, the natural tendency is to focus on something we dislike about the person, something that irritates us. Unfortunately, when we do this--instead of seeing the deeper beauty of the person and giving them energy--we take energy away and actually do them harm. All they know is that they suddenly feel less beautiful and less confident, and it is because we sapped their energy.”
    The human energy field's strength comes from our connection to source, and when this isn't practiced we have a situation where people attempt to steal this energy from one another.
    This is the source of most of the negative drama we see in my opinion.

“We humans have always sought to increase our personal energy in the only manner we have known, by seeking to psychologically steal it from the others--an unconscious competition that underlies all human conflict in the world.”

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2017), Dreamtimer (5th July 2017), heyokah (5th July 2017), PurpleLama (5th July 2017)

Thanks
    ^^^^

DNA, this guy with the funny ears must have been listening to a Tibetan Rimpoche, teaching "Buddhism for Dummies"

Much love to you bro ,

Yoke (from Johanna)

Last edited by heyokah, 5th July 2017 at 22:24. Reason: Spelling

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to heyokah For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2017), DNA (5th July 2017), Dreamtimer (5th July 2017), Elen (6th July 2017), Exit 0 (7th July 2017), PurpleLama (5th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    According to Zacharia Sitchin (The 12th Planet) human evolution was accelerated by millions of years... It seems that such a "short cut" through the natural process comes at price; a break in our nominal evolutionary process... The book does touch on many of the points that Wes Penre touched on in his papers, albeit without the sinister or pessimistic tone.

Just as during the 9 month gestation period a zygote, embryo and fetus undergoes an accelerated visit to all biological evolutionary steps, it seems fitting that our consciousness and mind must also touch some number of key evolutionary "epiphanies" that occur at a collective level of humankind where from we fulfill the aptitude of our developments.

There are a couple of indications that we find in our day to day that suggests mind/conscious growth is necessary; that we are not as consciously evolved as our current technological knowledge might indicate. The state of politics and economics, the fact that we have grown like a cancer on the face of the earth to populate every corner of it, to consume every resource in nature...

The alternative to this "farm" we find ourselves a part of, where we submit to the specific function and design of a system at the heart of this discussion, is that we need to evolve for 2 or 3 million years in a "wilderness".

Perhaps Soul Harvesting "farm" is about a melting pot of humanly experiences that is designed to accelerate the natural evolution of the mind/conscious. Else we return to "source" and our unnatural and unsustainable "state" arising from the momentary "disorder" of "artificial evolution" results in all of our experiences therefrom and hereto to be lost much like a cup of tea might be lost in a lake of water.

A benefit? Only insofar as we may find the helping hand that enabled our accelerated evolution to also be a benefit.

Is this view flawed in some way?

Did and is someone else benefiting: yes of course! ...even though there is mutual benefit, it was done without "permission"...

Quote Originally posted by DNA

It may very well be that a force, and one could call it an Eagle or one could call it Yaldoboath and one could call it a tunnel of light but it is this force which devours the luminous field as food upon death, and our souls go on to the other side.

And if this is the case, just as you state Icam88, I'm okay with this.
    I'm not sure about the mechanics behind all of this. There are two possibilities as far as the luminous field, it is destroyed or it is assimilated. I'm inclined to think the latter since some of us do have remarkable memories of the past. Furthermore, I can find no evidence to suggest our current life is not an echo of a past timeline even though, clearly, passed timelines are hardly noticeable to most. All this to say that we "relive" the past in a new "frame" of environmental circumstance...

If you imagine a spiral where a certain amount of "angular momentum" is a life. This exact moment in our lives is being "imprinted" by the previous "corresponding/similar moment" even if we are unaware of it. I don't believe in reincarnation but that doesn't mean my current state is pure and unaffected by reflections from the past.

While I think of it as a reflection rather than karma, all of that are semantics at this stage. This persistent "state" is what I contend would be lost absent the moon device reference frame being created. There is probably more to it than simply that... the permission aspect and our origins... ...being made in the image of our creator... I guess we need to be kept in a "sandbox" until this "permission" issue (a mistake) can be put in proper order.
    Last edited by lcam88, 6th July 2017 at 16:16. Reason: .

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th July 2017), Aragorn (6th July 2017), DNA (6th July 2017), Dreamtimer (6th July 2017), Elen (6th July 2017), Exit 0 (7th July 2017), heyokah (6th July 2017), Jengelen (7th July 2017)

Thanks
    I came across a reference to a book called War in Heaven by Kyle Griffith. The equivalent of the parasites are called Theocrats. To escape:

In any case, Griffith and his invisible mentors have some advice for keeping out of Theocratic control. In the first place, make a conscious effort to develop your own psychic powers during this life. In the second place, “read accounts of point-of-death experiences and learn to recognise the common tricks that the Theocrats use to enslave the unwary after death.” In other words, those accounts of near-death experiences are true – but they’re not to be taken at face value. That’s probably a sound rule of thumb for all spiritual experiences – no matter how good or bad they seem.
    This is from an article in New Dawn.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2017), Elen (6th July 2017), Exit 0 (7th July 2017), lcam88 (6th July 2017), viena (6th July 2017), WantDisclosure (6th July 2017)

Thanks

Returning From A Short Intermission....

To see the content of lake's Comment #162, click-on the forwarding icon.
    Thank you, lake, for participating in this thread.

To all those trolling this Thread: it's inevitable the White Light Nazis (those possessed with the demon Archons) will show-up any time the subject of escaping the Matrix is discussed in public. I've attempted to discuss this subject in other forums, and the same ol'friends keep reappearing. Somewhere on this Forum, there must be a Thread designed for those who wish to remain trapped on the Wheel of Reincarnation....

With that said, lake, this discussion is, in no way about fear. The Fear Card has been played several times. This Thread was begun as a discussion among those who seriously wish to escape the Matrix. Shining light on a taboo topic should never be interpreted as fear.

If one were to spend some time studying the links found on Comment #3 of this Thread, it would become apparent that escaping The Wheel isn't all that simple. There are traps everywhere, both in 3-D, and beyond. This is never more apparent by observing those trolling this Thread, with naysaying remarks.

I seriously don't believe one can escape, simply by, "just wishing" one's exit.

• It's imperative one know where to find the Exit Door.
    • It's imperative one learns how to recognize the Traps.
    • It's imperative one has a desire to Get Out.

All of my comments within this Thread are directed at these solutions.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th July 2017), lookbeyond (3rd August 2017)