Thread: Was the Shooting of Republican Congressman Scalise Engineered Into Happening?

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

Was the Shooting of Republican Congressman Scalise Engineered Into Happening?

I have spent the last hour or so looking for insights into the shooting of the Republican Congressman that took place in Alexandria, Virginia on June 14, 2017.

I strongly suspect that the shooter was manipulated into the act of violence by the powers that be, probably via. mind control.

I learned about mind control from the alternative media, and I expected to find comments about this in the alternative media, but so far all I find is the alternative media participating in the same left-right paradigm that I thought they knew better than to get ensnared into—politics is theater that exists to keep we the people distracted and divided while the elite go about manifesting their new world order agenda.

So now I'm wondering whether conspiracy researcher extraordinaire Ole Dammegard will be speaking out on this shooting.

I see he has a website and a YouTube channel. Here he is talking to a U.S. police veteran about the fact that people complain about seeing everything as a conspiracy. Well, most things are:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEA7dJoBWYo

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2017), TargeT (22nd June 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    It certainly seems to be an interesting event...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2017), Exit 0 (22nd June 2017), WantDisclosure (22nd June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    My readings and viewing of several videos and newscasts leads me to believe a high likelihood of a controlled event. As Kaptain Konspiracy here at TOT, I gotta believe.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2017), TargeT (22nd June 2017), WantDisclosure (22nd June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    My readings and viewing of several videos and newscasts leads me to believe a high likelihood of a controlled event. As Kaptain Konspiracy here at TOT, I gotta believe.
    Can you link to anyone in the public eye who is speaking out on it?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    So far, only Robert David Steele and his crowd. They certainly are not "public eye." I suppose once Alex Jones catches his breath after all the rants on the betrayal of Megyn Kelly’s interview with him, perhaps, as he could be almost be considered "public eye" now.

...now that I think on it, I used to think Jones was batsh*t crazy, now I have views further out than he...damn!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2017), WantDisclosure (22nd June 2017)

Thanks
    So far, only Robert David Steele and his crowd. They certainly are not "public eye."
    From my perspective, anyone who gets on the internet with the intention of participating in world affairs in a sincere, serious manner and has people paying attention—I don't care how small the number—is in the public eye.

I have heard the name Steele before, but I'm not familiar with him.

What is your opinion of his work?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2017), Dumpster Diver (22nd June 2017)

Thanks
    Move the timer over to the 11 minute; 20 second mark and start listening:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W0P7BsR1Pc

Joseph published this video the day after the shooting incident....
    Last edited by Exit 0, 22nd June 2017 at 15:44. Reason: Add Quote

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2017), Dumpster Diver (22nd June 2017), WantDisclosure (22nd June 2017)

Thanks
    From my perspective, anyone who gets on the internet with the intention of participating in world affairs in a sincere, serious manner and has people paying attention—I don't care how small the number—is in the public eye.

I have heard the name Steele before, but I'm not familiar with him.

What is your opinion of his work?
    I track him on his site:

http://phibetaiota.net

...and subscribe via e-mail. As he and I share a somewhat similar military background and have worked with some of the same big-name military personalities, and woke up to Deep State craziness (he earlier in his timeline than I) I resonate to some of his message. But I worry a bit as to the possibility his being a controlled asset as he has some of the markings. His stated views are not as far out on the woo-woo, wing-nut spectrum as I, but I get a sense that his deep beliefs may be (almost) as loony as mine.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd June 2017), WantDisclosure (22nd June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    He also has his own website. He promotes open sourcing of everything and transparency.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd June 2017), WantDisclosure (22nd June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Keep Trying,

I learned about mind control from the alternative media, and I expected to find comments about this in the alternative media, but so far all I find is the alternative media participating in the same left-right paradigm that I thought they knew better than to get ensnared into—politics is theater that exists to keep we the people distracted and divided while the elite go about manifesting their new world order agenda.
    I see this as well. Part of it is that the 'Truth Movement' started with a lot of right-leaning people and there is a lot of religion in the background. It's very hard for some people to come out of this political division. It's very much like and/or directly connected to a religious attitude. It was most obvious to me with Hillary, but it's more widespread. Also, military and former military types seem to also lean right. People are still looking for someone to blame, whether it's TPTB, Illuminati, or liberals.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd June 2017), sandy (23rd June 2017), WantDisclosure (22nd June 2017)

Thanks
    But I worry a bit as to the possibility his being a controlled asset as he has some of the markings.
    I think that we have to worry about that with all spokespeople trying to uncover lies and deception originating from the deep state. What they're doing is dangerous, and they know it, and I think they should be forgiven if they sometimes feel compelled to be less than truthful in order to stay alive. They don't have to be on a payroll to appear to be controlled.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (22nd June 2017)

Thanks
    I track him on his site:

http://phibetaiota.net
    From their "About" page, this bothers me, re. their logo:

Name:  EIN-Logo-FINAL-800.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  20.7 KB

The logo consists of the Whole Earth within a Rescue Cross, with four symbols: . . . and the stilleto for the inevitable rogues that need to be killed one at a time.

https://phibetaiota.net/about/

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2017), TargeT (22nd June 2017)

Thanks
    From their "About" page, this bothers me, re. their logo:
    It's an occult Maltese cross "hiding" in plane sight!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2017), WantDisclosure (22nd June 2017)

Thanks
    It's an occult Maltese cross "hiding" in plane sight!
    Does the quote about killing people bother you, too?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd June 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd June 2017)