Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Our Unprotected Grid

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Thanks TargeT and Babs.

Clif High has an interesting take on the sun. iirc, he says that we're now entering a different area of space which is affecting the sun and the planets...that the sun is actually getting cooler (?) and we can expect an ice age even though people have the sensation that the sun is hotter on their skin. Hope I haven't messed that up!

Anyway, Clif's ideas tend to go against traditional ideas, so I take it with a grain of salt.

Any thoughts?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st June 2017), Aragorn (20th June 2017), Dreamtimer (20th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th June 2017), Elen (20th June 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    You and TargeT both have the same approach to the media, Dumpy.

Remember when Romney was talking so much about the dangers of EMPs? He was also talking about he dangers of Russia. People laughed about that at the time.
    Excepting TargeT is also a card-carrying member of Camelot. I registered, lurk, but do not get involved. I get vectors for research. Now I'm finding many can be negative, also good as I invert the math, and so valuable in it's own right. No shade thrown on TargeT, I kind of admire him for getting along with what are essentially two warring camps.

Yeah, Romney...when he was on the scene, I had a job, was in a fight to the death with the banks over 11 mortgages on 7 properties due to W trashing the market to wipe out the savings of millions of Americans and transfer said monies to the criminal elite. I still had another year on the job to right the ship, get sacked (along with 3 million other small contractors due to financial shutdown in Washington DC), and another several years to wake up to the world as we have it now.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st June 2017), Aragorn (20th June 2017), Dreamtimer (20th June 2017), Melidae (20th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Barbarella View Post
    Well it could be, but it isn't! Like most Wikipedia entries it pulls material together from various sources to (usually) get all the facts in one place.

The Carrington event for example was a well-documented incident and is familiar to well-informed communications engineers. The effects were very real, though not understood by the telegraph operators at the time.

Many similar but much smaller events happen during most solar cycles. The power grid companies are aware of the effects and have plans in place to try to reduce the failures of the distribution network. This is one of the reasons why studying the sun and space weather is so important to us now. The problem is we have no idea how often the earth gets directly hit by one of these massive CMEs. The best guestimation I heard was approximately every 400 years - but I have no idea how that figure was obtained.

Regarding EMPs destroying modern electronics, that's an interesting article. But some matters of note:

In the 1980s Racal communications had TEMPEST shielding on much of their military telecoms equipment. This has a number of purposes, but one of them is to protect against EMP. This was an expensive feature, and not likely to be developed for no good reason.

The Jim Stone article mentions EMP frequencies, but the effect is the massively steep electromagnetic wave front (the pulse) and energy it contains almost regardless of frequency. But it doesn't matter if it was only a very small band of frequencies. It the electromagnetic field is strong enough, it's the voltage induced in conducting surfaces of the electronics that does the damage.

What Stone also neglects to mention is that while an unconnected item of electronics may escape damage, in practice our whole society runs from the mains - which is in effect hundreds or thousands of miles of unscreened antenna criss-crossing the land. A weapon designed to put most its energy into the EMP would induce voltage spikes in these grid wires that would do untold damage - as anyone served by overhead wires will confirm when they get their router/modem/PC damaged by a nearby lightning strike!

Babs
    Well, yes, but now we have increasingly more folks, especially in the SW with solar panels on roofs. The issue with those can be, at least here in San Diego with the SDG&E pirates, you must run your system thru the power meter. So, when the power is down, meter is down and even if the sun is up and you are generating power, you can't use it as meter is shut down. To build an electrical workaround this is illegal as SDG&E has legislation in place to "prevent damage to the electric grid." So, I'm getting Tesla's Powerwall (battery) in the new (bunkered) house.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st June 2017), Aragorn (20th June 2017), Dreamtimer (20th June 2017), Melidae (20th June 2017)

Thanks
    The sun always has changed through its evolution, but I doubt it's changed much on a human scale - any solar physicists able to confirm that?

The approx 11 year solar cycle certainly is on a human scale, but if no one told you about it you'd not notice. It wasn't until 1755 that anyone even noticed the sun had cycles!

Professional and amateur solar physicists would have notice any colour (and therefore temperature) changes that happened over the past 100 years or so. The sun's light spectrum is extremely well analysed, researched, documented and has been for at least 150 years, so I think we can probably rule out any changes, or at least those so significant people claim to be able to see with the naked eye!

Babs
    Start here:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVgUZv9ccyQ

at this location:

http://www.suspicious0bservers.org

Ben Davidson is a hard core sun scientist, data driven as well. As I mention elsewhere here in TOT, I personally found the sun heating up by personal observation as I "sun eat," stare at the sun to gather photons early in the day and late in the day. Over the last year or so, I noticed that the sun was not red anymore at sunrise and I had to go to sunglasses at lower sun angles. Also, sun is white at zenith, not yellow as it was just a few years ago. Ask anybody who work outside, gardeners, roofers, etc. they will all tell you the sun is hotter, with more UV, "burning" radiation.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 20th June 2017 at 15:24. Reason: fixed your video link - please don't use the abridged "youtu.be" links as they won't work

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    . . . a card-carrying member of Camelot.
    There is no such thing as far as I'm concerned, as a person who takes very seriously the interviews posted there over the years.

You make it sound as if people who pay attention to the interviews believe everything said in them to the exclusion of other sources.

Kerry Cassidy herself doesn't do that, in my opinion. I think she is well aware of the complex, contradiction-filled task of investigating what's truly going on in the world.
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 20th June 2017 at 15:31. Reason: Clarify

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st June 2017), Aragorn (20th June 2017), Dreamtimer (20th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th June 2017), Elen (20th June 2017), TargeT (20th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Melidae View Post
    Thanks TargeT and Babs.

Clif High has an interesting take on the sun. iirc, he says that we're now entering a different area of space which is affecting the sun and the planets...that the sun is actually getting cooler (?) and we can expect an ice age even though people have the sensation that the sun is hotter on their skin. Hope I haven't messed that up!

Anyway, Clif's ideas tend to go against traditional ideas, so I take it with a grain of salt.

Any thoughts?

Clif is wrong, as he has not thoroughly researched the area. He is also working with a mistaken model of the solar system and has shown such in one of his videos. He is stuck, as I was for a while, on the Maunder Minimum-like sunspot pause caused by 400 year alignments of the big planets in the solar system in relation to our sun.

Sun is getting hotter, the Deep State is chemtrailing the crap outta us to attenuate the hotter, brighter sun. We are heading to a pole-flip, most likely caused by a coming electrical discharge between the sun and the earth. This is why the heavy money folks are digging bunkers all over the US and the planet. We appear to be in for a "hell" of a ride over the next several years.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    [...] We are heading to a pole-flip, most likely caused by a coming electrical discharge between the sun and the earth [...]
    Where do you get this from? Can you describe what you mean by 'pole flip'?

Babs

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st June 2017), Dreamtimer (20th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th June 2017), Elen (20th June 2017), WantDisclosure (20th June 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    For what it's worth:

Excepting TargeT is also a card-carrying member of Camelot.
    Project Avalon and Project Camelot are quite a bit different.

I've watched maybe 2 videos from Project Camelot, I don't "buy" much of that whistle-blower-with-no-evidence stuff, and I can't stomach channeled material either.

I "sun eat," stare at the sun to gather photons early in the day and late in the day.
    I also sun gaze (and barefoot for grounding), but I can do it at any point in the day now for a few min; and my wife works 6-8 hours in the sun guiding horse tours and isn't burning or putting on sun screen. Sun looks the same to me, same intense experience.

I spend at least 1 day a week in the sun for 4+ hours, haven't worn sunscreen since I first moved down here and I don't burn anymore.

Maybe the atmosphere is thicker near the equator? My anecdotal evidence doesn't seem to indicate any changes... I also feed and water 32 horses, my water requirements haven't gone up in any different pattern than normal (a bit more in summer).

Do you have anything beyond anecdotal evidence to support this theory?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st June 2017), Dreamtimer (21st June 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th June 2017), Melidae (22nd June 2017)

Thanks
    Where do you get this from? Can you describe what you mean by 'pole flip'?

Babs
    Did you watch the video?

Also, I have a lot of notes sprinkled around TOT on this topic. Repeating what I've posted before is tedious for me. The two main sources (highest probability) of evidence for pole flipping is DW and Ben Davidson as I have the most VERIFIED data from both.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st June 2017), Dreamtimer (21st June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by TargeT View Post
    For what it's worth:

Project Avalon and Project Camelot are quite a bit different.

I've watched maybe 2 videos from Project Camelot, I don't "buy" much of that whistle-blower-with-no-evidence stuff, and I can't stomach channeled material either.
    "channeled"? Did I say anything about such? I thought you read my stuff on psyop. But as a Koolaid Kamelot person, I can see why you don't care for it.

I also sun gaze (and barefoot for grounding), but I can do it at any point in the day now for a few min; and my wife works 6-8 hours in the sun guiding horse tours and isn't burning or putting on sun screen. Sun looks the same to me, same intense experience.

I spend at least 1 day a week in the sun for 4+ hours, haven't worn sunscreen since I first moved down here and I don't burn anymore.

Maybe the atmosphere is thicker near the equator? My anecdotal evidence doesn't seem to indicate any changes... I also feed and water 32 horses, my water requirements haven't gone up in any different pattern than normal (a bit more in summer).

Do you have anything beyond anecdotal evidence to support this theory?
    ...barefoot grounding, right...news dude, you don't need it. Photons into the eyes are photons into the eyes.

Glad to hear you have built up a resistance, there may be something to it. I stay out of the sun as I'm blond, very fair skinned, and blue eyed.

Anecdotal? I just love it when folks use terms they have no idea of how to use. I have now over 40 people saying the same sorts of things, I have my own personal evidence myself. I have Ben Davidson, I have DW; and no, it doesn't flip me out when DW talks about his pecker like you guys here at TOT as he has a lot of verified data points in Wisdom Teachings. Davidson is the foremost among these as he is a hard, peer-reviewed scientist. So "Anecdotal?" NO!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (21st June 2017)

Thanks
    "channeled"? Did I say anything about such?
    I probably mistakenly associate Camelot with channeled info, I mean that's basically what a lot of the "whistle blowers" are doing in my mind... haha

I thought you read my stuff on psyop. But as a Koolaid Kamelot person, I can see why you don't care for it.
    again, cool-aid-project-avalon person, haha I was never associated with Camelot nor watched (basically) any of their videos.. your right, I'm completely UN-interested in that entire web site/situation.

...barefoot grounding, right...news dude, you don't need it. Photons into the eyes are photons into the eyes.
    Yeah, grounding is unrelated, but the two go together well... and frankly I don't wear shoes much outside of work anymore.

Anecdotal? I just love it when folks use terms they have no idea of how to use. I have now over 40 people saying the same sorts of things, I have my own personal evidence myself. I have Ben Davidson, I have DW; and no, it doesn't flip me out when DW talks about his pecker like you guys here at TOT as he has a lot of verified data points in Wisdom Teachings.
    I only rarely watch Ben Davidson; but I thought he was focused on the "earth facing quiet" or something... aka the sun is being less energetic, not more so. I don't read DW stuff anymore; I liked his old stuff... he seems a bit off now.

Davidson is the foremost among these as he is a hard, peer-reviewed scientist. So "Anecdotal?" NO!
    right, that's normally where i would include a link to these "non-anecdotal" bits, you know sharing what you've learned and what not I didn't ask rhetorically.

Davidson doesn't seem to have a peer reviewed paper or anything non-anecdotal (is there a formal study?) on the topic that I've found; but it's a fairly new one to the noosphere.
    Last edited by TargeT, 20th June 2017 at 18:47.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st June 2017), Dreamtimer (21st June 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th June 2017), Melidae (22nd June 2017)

Thanks
    again, cool-aid-project-avalon person, haha I was never associated with Camelot nor watched (basically) any of their videos.. your right, I'm completely UN-interested in that entire web site/situation.

Yeah, grounding is unrelated, but the two go together well... and frankly I don't wear shoes much outside of work anymore.

I only rarely watch Ben Davidson; but I thought he was focused on the "earth facing quiet" or something... aka the sun is being less energetic, not more so. I don't read DW stuff anymore; I liked his old stuff... he seems a bit off now.

right, that's normally where i would include a link to these "non-anecdotal" bits, you know sharing what you've learned and what not I didn't ask rhetorically.

Davidson doesn't seem to have a peer reviewed paper or anything non-anecdotal (is there a formal study?) on the topic that I've found; but it's a fairly new one to the noosphere.
    If you don't watch Camelot videos, how can you possibly comment on them? Look, data sources are data sources. Negative data sources are even MORE valuable than positive as there is a driving reason they are doing it, and it tends to become clear as you research it, and I find the "signal strength" is higher. But you flip the info as negative, right? The opposite is the truth you are looking for.

Ben Davidson: obviously you don't watch his stuff or look around his site. His peer-reviewed papers are listed on the site somewhere. If you can't find them write back and I'll dig them out for you. He is the, hands down, most important, most scientific earthquake authority out there. Everything is called and verified. He calls major earthquakes at the 70%+ level! VERIFIED! The pole reversal info is important, the storm/weather research is important. If you don't do one other thing, you owe it to yourself to view the main videos on his site at least.

DW is as accurate as he always was in Wisdom Teachings. Forget Baron von Birdhousen, it's a mostly Sci-Fi side show, but with a trickle of verification coming in.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st June 2017), Dreamtimer (21st June 2017), TargeT (20th June 2017), WantDisclosure (20th June 2017)

Thanks
    But you flip the info as negative, right? The opposite is the truth you are looking for.
    Nope, just not interesting, I follow what I'm interested in. I think "negative and positive" or "good and evil" are just a matter of preference.. not much into polarizing or declaring something "evil"... I guess for me "evil" is just boring.

He calls major earthquakes at the 70%+ level! VERIFIED! The pole reversal info is important, the storm/weather research is important. If you don't do one other thing, you owe it to yourself to view the main videos on his site at least.
    I've watched a bunch of his videos and completely agree with most of his findings, especially in relation to solar activity and earthquakes; I just haven't seen anything on the sun becoming hotter as I'm not a frequent viewer of his material, I thought perhaps you had a direct reference or something on that.

I see stuff from him that agrees with what I think is going on: less solar activity

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Umm, you need to watch more Davidson, he says sun is getting more chaotic. More coronal holes, more CMEs.

I am now reaching out to another ESA sun scientist to get his view.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st June 2017), Dreamtimer (21st June 2017), TargeT (20th June 2017), WantDisclosure (20th June 2017)

Thanks
    Umm, you need to watch more Davidson, he says sun is getting more chaotic. More coronal holes, more CMEs.

I am now reaching out to another ESA sun scientist to get his view.
    The trouble is, we've only been studying the sun properly for a couple of hundred years, and very scientifically for only a hundred years. Same with the earth and its magnetic properties.

So we don't really know if the sun (or earth) is behaving oddly or not because we don't have thousands or millions of years of accurate data to go on.

For both sun and earth activity we've got very rough data from tree rings, ice cores and rocks, but there isn't the granularity of data there to know if we're living through turbulent times, quite times or average times.

Babs

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st June 2017), Dreamtimer (21st June 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th June 2017), Melidae (22nd June 2017), TargeT (20th June 2017)