Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is There Any Interest?

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

Is There Any Interest?

I posted the following on the thread “The Avalon Files,” which is in the forum The Watchdog, where the focus is, “Scrutinizing the storytellers and information brokers of the so-called ‘alternative community’. Blind faith and dogma not allowed!”

Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    I’m new here.

Is there someone who can refer me to another thread that will bring me up to speed on what the consensus at The One Truth is about likely species thought to exist in the universe (multiverse?)?

Or, is there no interest in that topic here?
    Now I'm wondering whether instead of scrutinizing storytellers, is there any interest on The One Truth in the subject matter itself of other possible species in the cosmos, especially reptilians, including off-world, inner earth, and inter-dimensional beings?

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2017), Dreamtimer (16th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th June 2017), Elen (17th June 2017), heyokah (16th June 2017), Juniper (16th June 2017), modwiz (16th June 2017), shamanseeker (19th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    I would be interested.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2017), Dreamtimer (16th June 2017), Juniper (16th June 2017), modwiz (16th June 2017), WantDisclosure (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I can't say there's a consensus opinion. That wouldn't really make sense for a forum like this. There are surely many opinions. I recall talking with member Deezy_xfit about reptilians, but he hasn't been posting here recently. I would think there would be a lot of stuff here about potential different races. There was a booklet supposedly from Russia that has names and pictures of several races. It was discussed here, mostly in reference to whether it could be legit.

There has been discussion of djinn, giants, angels, and ETs. It's unlikely to be in one thread.

There have been many inner earth postings and discussions. Have you tried searches or perused different threads?

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th June 2017), Elen (17th June 2017), Juniper (16th June 2017), modwiz (16th June 2017), WantDisclosure (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    Are people familiar with the article by Michael Salla dated April 14, 2016 entitled "Reptilian Aliens Helped Nazi Germany Build Secret Space Program in Antarctica"?

In the run up to World War II, German secret societies and the Nazi SS were guided to three large caverns in Antarctica by Reptilian extraterrestrials, according to former U.S. Navy intelligence operative William Tompkins. In his latest ExoNews TV interview, released today, Tompkins describes how the Reptilians helped the Germans/Nazis build underground bases in remote Antarctic caverns, which were located next to even larger caverns controlled by the Reptilians. . .
    (Personally, I find both Michael Salla and William Tompkins to be credible, after listening to both of them speak in various videos online.)

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Have you tried searches or perused different threads?
    No, but I think at this point I would like to start from square one on this thread, if a new discussion, with members sharing up-to-date thoughts, is possible.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2017), Dreamtimer (16th June 2017), Elen (17th June 2017), heyokah (16th June 2017), Juniper (16th June 2017), modwiz (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    Perhaps we could talk about the human species being manipulated by telepathic implants from extra-dimensional entities.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to heyokah For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2017), Dreamtimer (16th June 2017), Elen (17th June 2017), Juniper (16th June 2017), modwiz (16th June 2017), PurpleLama (18th June 2017), sandy (17th June 2017), WantDisclosure (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,107 Times in 20,308 Posts
    I posted the following on the thread “The Avalon Files,” which is in the forum The Watchdog, where the focus is, “Scrutinizing the storytellers and information brokers of the so-called ‘alternative community’. Blind faith and dogma not allowed!”

I’m new here.

Is there someone who can refer me to another thread that will bring me up to speed on what the consensus at The One Truth is about likely species thought to exist in the universe (multiverse?)?

Or, is there no interest in that topic here?
    Now I'm wondering whether instead of scrutinizing storytellers, is there any interest on The One Truth in the subject matter itself of other possible species in the cosmos, especially reptilians, including off-world, inner earth, and inter-dimensional beings?
    I would say that there is indeed an interest in that subject here at The One Truth, yes, albeit that, as Dreamtimer stated, it would be hard to come to a consensus about what other species exist out there in the great big universe.

We've had Barry King, an official Disclosure Project Witness, here at the forum for a while, and we've even done an interview with him. There was also a thread with questions for him in preparation for the interview, and he has replied to a number of those questions on that thread itself.

One of the things Barry spoke of were the PLFs, or "programmable lifeforms". They are in essence biological androids — i.e. their bodies are made up of biological (and thus living) matter, but they are machines, not actual beings — and they look like the proverbial little Greys. Barry also said that these PLFs had been created by using both human and extraterrestrial DNA. And lastly, he also recounted that he had seen (but not interacted with) a reptilian humanoid while at work at one of the underground bases.

Many witnesses and contactees have also reported other humanoids, ranging from the Tall Whites whom Miriam Delicado has interacted with — and she also describes the PLFs as being biological androids in the service of these beings — as well as beings who look 100% human, but who are healthier and physically much stronger than us.

The Pleyaren described by Billy Meier — insofar as that he is to be believed, because some of his footage and photos are suspect, as well as some of his claims — also look almost 100% human, except for their earlobes, which extend onto their cheeks. There are even some pictures of them, and even though those may be fake, this was still long before the advent of personal computers and photo editing software.

The alien whom George Adamski interacted with appeared fully human and claimed to come from Venus, but the craft he flew in was consistent in shape with the images of the flying saucers the Nazis had allegedly developed at the end of World War II. The Nazis were also said to have been in contact with a civilization from the Aldebaran system, and said civilization was also said to be fully human.

In the same vein, Arthur "Henry Deacon" Neumann, the Project Camelot whistleblower who claims to have been on Mars, also states that most of the extraterrestrials he had met on Mars were human — some more than others. Andrew Basiago also states that the native Martians he has met were completely human.

Now, one could posit that all these human extraterrestrials would in fact not be extraterrestrial at all, and that they would actually be participants in a game of deception being played out here on Earth. That too is not unthinkable. And this is why it's interesting when it comes to the non-human species.

According to Sgt. Clifford Stone — whom I personally believe to be a man of the highest integrity — there were 57 cataloged species by the end of the 1980s, which was when he retired from the US Army. Many of those were supposedly different variations of the typical alien Grey — some of whom were not actually grey at all — but there were undoubtedly also various types of other species among them. Many witnesses have encountered reptilian beings, not all of whom were as threatening or hostile as is generally believed in the so-called "alternative community".

Insect-like beings have also been reported. Simon Parkes speaks extensively of them, but considering that Simon Parkes is a psychopath with an agenda all of his own, there's no telling how much of his information on that topic is true. For one, he tends to contradict himself a lot. Still, there is some video footage here on the forum — shot by mojo, who is a former moderator of The One Truth but who, sadly enough, now prefers dwelling at Project Avalon and no longer connects here — in which a landed craft can be seen with what appear to be insectoid beings inside.

In the case of the Betty and Barney Hill abductions, there was mention of two types of Greys: the little ones and the tall ones. This combination has also already been reported by many other contactees and abductees since, with the general explanation that the little ones would be PLFs, while the tall ones would be actual sapient beings. The nature of these contacts ranges from benevolent to malevolent. The late Phil Schneider also described the aliens he encountered at Dulce as tall Greys, and they were hostile, but then again, he did fire his sidearm at them first, so chances are that those beings were acting in self-defense.

Steven Greer would have us all singing "Kumbaya", but I'm not buying into that. There are probably beings who are highly benevolent, just as there are also beings who are highly malevolent, as well as beings who are utterly indifferent to us. As above, so below, and vice versa.

By the way, it has been reported by some sources that the disk-shaped objects seen in some of the NASA footage — and in particular, the footage of the satellite with the broken tether which was launched from the Space Shuttle — would themselves actually be living creatures who dwell in space.

Exobiology is definitely an interesting field of science.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th June 2017), Elen (17th June 2017), heyokah (16th June 2017), Juniper (16th June 2017), modwiz (16th June 2017), WantDisclosure (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Why not? We cover all sorts of other alt-world flotsam and jetsam here at TOT.

Give it it's own thread.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 17th June 2017 at 05:14. Reason: ad hominem removed

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Juniper (16th June 2017), WantDisclosure (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Why not? We cover all sorts of other alt-world flotsam and jetsam here at TOT.

Give it it's own thread.
    Are you making fun of us?
    Last edited by Aragorn, 17th June 2017 at 05:26. Reason: DD's ad hominem removed from quotes

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2017), Elen (17th June 2017), Juniper (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    One of my sources for alternative history is Montauk Project survivor Stewart Swerdlow (I believe him.)

Although I worry about the fact that he talks about the fact that he was indoctrinated about history as a part of being a participant in that black project, (I'm thinking why would they tell you the truth?) I think his heart is in the right place, and that he does have real-life experience with reptilians.

Swerdlow states that reptilians are programmed to dominate, and that's why they do what they do.

Yet, I've heard him also say that reptilians could change; it's conceivable, and it's the job of humans to get over their victim mentality, because that's what the problem is; we invite or attract tyrants.

I have also briefly been exposed to sources who claim there are some "good" reptilians!

I find this subject absolutely fascinating.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2017), Dreamtimer (16th June 2017), Elen (17th June 2017), heyokah (16th June 2017), Juniper (16th June 2017), modwiz (16th June 2017)

Synagex
    Quote Originally posted by shamanseeker View Post
    I would be interested.
    Same here bring it on.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2017), Dreamtimer (16th June 2017), Elen (17th June 2017), Juniper (16th June 2017), modwiz (16th June 2017), WantDisclosure (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    Are you making fun of us?
    Nope...ok, well maybe...I try to throw a bit of humor in all my scribblings. But I really think TOT should cover all things weird, otherwise folks might wander off and possibly join a wing-nut alt-world cult...like Avalon...to get some "truth."

...but I am definitely making fun of DN....

...oh, oh...here comes Aragorn...gotta leave...bye.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 19th June 2017 at 14:03. Reason: spellos

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th June 2017), Elen (17th June 2017), Juniper (16th June 2017), WantDisclosure (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Are we in pursuit of knowledge or wisdom? Knowledge of utility, and applicable to the problems we face in the here and now, would be wise. Examination of belief systems we grew up in and are surrounded by is a wise pursuit, IMO.
    Last edited by modwiz, 16th June 2017 at 21:49.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2017), Dreamtimer (16th June 2017), Elen (17th June 2017), heyokah (17th June 2017), sandy (17th June 2017), WantDisclosure (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    One of my sources for alternative history is Montauk Project survivor Stewart Swerdlow (I believe him.)

Although I worry about the fact that he talks about the fact that he was indoctrinated about history as a part of being a participant in that black project, (I'm thinking why would they tell you the truth?) I think his heart is in the right place, and that he does have real-life experience with reptilians.

Swerdlow states that reptilians are programmed to dominate, and that's why they do what they do.

Yet, I've heard him also say that reptilians could change; it's conceivable, and it's the job of humans to get over their victim mentality, because that's what the problem is; we invite or attract tyrants.

I have also briefly been exposed to sources who claim there are some "good" reptilians!

re: bad guys turning into good guys in same timeline. If you have ever read the SF Novel "The Number of the Beast" by R. A. Heinlein you may get a glimpse as to what is possible in the creation of timelines in our collective co-creative minds. Scalzi's "Redshirts" hit somewhat the same theme. As timelines "evolve" in a sideways manner (parallel timeline shift), entities can evolve and shift depending on decisions being made in each. It's pretty complex, but having worked with a ton of Monte Carlo Simulations, I can see it. Time is ever looping, we just see it moving forward as we are caught in it. Outside the simulation you can see these things evolve.

This is a hashed up explanation, but I hope I managed to give you a glimpse.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2017), Dreamtimer (16th June 2017), WantDisclosure (16th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Is there anyone in the woo-woo world you don't believe Keeptrying?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2017), Dreamtimer (17th June 2017), Elen (17th June 2017), modwiz (17th June 2017)

Thanks
    I'm with KeepTrying on Montauk. If anything, I'm probably even further out on the woo-woo scale than he/she probably is.

Montauk connects lot of seemingly stray things into interlinking jigsaw puzzle pieces for me. When DW verified it's existence through one of his insiders, he brought his lump of high probability frequency distributions to cover the entire area.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2017), Dreamtimer (17th June 2017), WantDisclosure (17th June 2017)