See the film

Film Screenings

Gallery

Blog

Contact Us

The Number 47, Synchronicity & the Law of Time

January 14, 2017 by Katy Walker

by Omboy Rome

My late brethren, Jamal Dewar, aka Capital Steez, came with perfect timing. Wielding a higher message, he revealed to all those around him through his music and his being the corruption of society and all of its constructs. He was fascinated, some would say, obsessed, with the number 47. For him this number held a higher meaning on many levels. First and foremost, he felt it was about synchronicity. He made all of his homies, including myself, aware of how this is the quintessential random number. We literally began to see it everywhere.

You can research the numerological significance of 47. Here are just a few:

47 appears to be the quintessential random number of the universe. When a number appears randomly, more often than not, that number is 47. In other other words, if you asked people to pick a number at random, more often than not, that number would be 47. Of course, if 47 shows up more than any other number then it isn’t truly random, but using the word random makes the whole phenomenon easier to describe.

From a spiritual perspective, number 47 is a combination of the energies and attributes of number 4 and number 7. The vibrations of number 4 include those of productivity and application, inner-wisdom and practical-thinking, honesty and integrity, endurance and determination, conscientiousness and discipline. Number 4 also relates to our passion and drive in life. Number 7 brings the qualities of spiritual awakening and enlightenment, intuition and inner-knowing, psychic abilities and mysticism, independence and individualism, persistence of purpose and manifesting good fortune.

On TV’s Lost, 47 people survive the plane crash. In The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Steve Carell keeps a collection of 47 G.I. Joes. Watch Monsters Inc. closely and you’ll spot an “Accident Free for 47 Days” sign on the Scare Factory floor. The 2009 blockbuster reboot of Star Trek alludes to 47 Klingon vessels being destroyed. There is even a much-viewed YouTube spoof of Jim Carrey’s The Number 23, substituting—you guessed it–the No. 47.
    •The Bible credits Jesus with 47 miracles.
    •The Declaration of Independence has 47 sentences.
    •There are 47 strings on a concert harp.
    •The tropics of Cancer and Capricorn are located 47 degrees apart.
    •1947 is when the UFO crashed at Roswell
    •4+7= 11 – a master number and part of the “awakening code”. Also Jose Arguelles’s kin is 11 – he brought forth the Law of Time aka the World Thirteen Moon Calendar

It wasn’t long after my friend’s unfathomable passing, which was only days after December 21, 2012, the precise date calculated by the great Mayans to be the end of a Great Cycle, that I received knowledge & became aware of the Law of Time. This seemingly new cosmology felt ancient and I quickly realized it had EVERYTHING to do with Synchronicity! I even found the number 47 to be ever ubiquitous throughout this 13 Moon calendar system.

The Law of Time, I found to hold the most profound yet simple teaching; our Time is not Money, Time is Art. I was able to grasp a greater vision of how we as humans have created an artificial timing system where our time here equates to how much money we can accumulate, where we are constantly stressed by this false belief of our making, and where there is never enough time…

This system of our making and continuous propagation has only served to separate us from our Selves, from each other, and ultimately, from nature. Hence, resulting in the chaos and disharmony prevalent in the world today.

It was with this vision that the idea came to me to create a documentary sort of film which would depict the way of life that my friends and I had naturally come to live each day. The idea was to film for 47 days, our adventurous and free spirited lives. By portraying a much more simple way of life we would have included the Law of Time, 13 Moon calendar as an underlying theme as we synchronized with the energies of each day.

The only problem was, we didn’t have the means to create this film at the time the vision for it first came to us. I was forced to release the vision and desire into the whole, knowing that somehow it would manifest with perfect timing.

Only several moons later, I heard about a screening for a film called Time is Art. I knew more than anything that I needed to be there. Hoping to receive more knowledge about the Law of Time from people who had probably discovered it long before my tribe and I, we went to see the film. The film was amazing but it seemed to be mostly an introduction to the concepts behind the Law of Time. We soon realized that we had come to meet the filmmakers and share with them our knowledge of this natural timing system.

Less than a year after meeting these filmmakers, Katy and Joel, I find myself to be a part of their family. Currently, we are working multiple music projects with Dream Circle, but our main focus is on creating the Time is Art sequel. It’s a slow process, but with your help, we can create another powerful work of art.

In the 11th webisode of SyncStories, I share my story about how the number 47, synchronicity, and the Law of Time brought us together.

Find your galactic signature here (your password into Fourth-dimensional Time.)

Related

11:11 Is it Happening to You?
    11:11 Is it Happening to You?

March 2, 2017

In "Blog"

When You Have the Right Vibe, It's Not a Coincidence: Synchronicities, Energy Healing, and Other Strangeness in the Field
    When You Have the Right Vibe, It's Not a Coincidence: Synchronicities, Energy Healing, and Other Strangeness in the Field

May 13, 2014

In "Blog"

Sync Don’t Swim
    Sync Don’t Swim

July 31, 2015

In "Blog"

This entry was posted in Blog and tagged 47, Jose Arguelles, law of time, numerology, symbols, synchronicity

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th June 2017), shamanseeker (16th June 2017)