Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OK, what's going to happen in October 2017?

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts

OK, what's going to happen in October 2017?

I'm seeing Clif High, DW, and a few others mentioning this month as the time when something nasty is going to happen. Isn't it a Mayan date as well?

...Let's see, carry rabbit's foot, don't step on cracks, stay out of UV sun, watch out for illuminati dates, meditate, do tai chi, record "Better Call Saul", be nice (the hard one), cower in fear in October...lots to keep track of.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2017), Aragorn (14th June 2017), Dreamtimer (14th June 2017), Elen (14th June 2017), Greenbarry (14th June 2017), Juniper (14th June 2017), modwiz (13th June 2017), WantDisclosure (13th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    I'm seeing Clif High, DW, and a few others mentioning this month as the time when something nasty is going to happen. Isn't it a Mayan date as well?

...Let's see, carry rabbit's foot, don't step on cracks, stay out of UV sun, watch out for illuminati dates, meditate, do tai chi, record "Better Call Saul", be nice (the hard one), cower in fear in October...lots to keep track of.
    The upcoming Solstice would be a time for for "things" as it is part of an an "Olde" system that the parasites use too. I believe the days following the Autumnal Equinox bode for far greater impact. Let us say the 23/24 days. On the 23 in the sky, Jupiter emerges from the belly of the constellation of Virgo. This is huge in a Magian system of thought/observation. Good neighbors/community, love and food will be good things to be involved or surrounded with. Meditation is one of the few things keeping me sane, especially outdoors barefoot on the grass. Sanity is in very short supply right now and it will become even more rare going into the Summer, IMO and experience in the here and now.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2017), Aragorn (14th June 2017), Dreamtimer (14th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th June 2017), Elen (14th June 2017), Greenbarry (14th June 2017), Juniper (14th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (14th June 2017), sarahdita85 (15th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanks Wizzy.

I'll take a look at my horoscope as well.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2017), Aragorn (14th June 2017), Elen (14th June 2017), Juniper (14th June 2017), modwiz (14th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Okay so your going to murder a rabbit then mutilate it, waltz and foxtrot cracks mmm aybe not as you will be staying indoors out of UV range, not date any illuminate peoples, how you gonna cow in fear while doing tai chi and meditating may get you a tv show, sounds interesting lol I feel this oct will be far better for humanity and mummy earth than previous octs because October = eight not tenth month as represented and even if those two zeroes on top of each ( 8 ) separate, infinity will continue imo

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th June 2017), Dreamtimer (14th June 2017), Elen (14th June 2017), Greenbarry (14th June 2017), Juniper (14th June 2017), modwiz (14th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    October is simply the best month of the year. It's fall, (here anyway), It's the month of my birthday and Halloween comes at the end. Libras are born in October.

What is DW saying about October? Or Clif?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2017), Aragorn (14th June 2017), Elen (14th June 2017), modwiz (14th June 2017)

Thanks
    Dreamy, Cliffy sez: market/currency/civilization crash (or worse) in October. I believe DW/CG in the Mystery Theater Blue Bird 3000 show said something to the effect of "beware the ides of October" as well...

I was hoping all you clued in folks saw some other sources and could give me some advice to calm me down...

...in the meantime, I'm out pricing rabbit's feet and Doomsday Prepper supplies (darn it, ammo is expensive these days...maybe a reloader?)

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2017), Aragorn (15th June 2017), Dreamtimer (14th June 2017), Elen (15th June 2017), modwiz (14th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Dreamy, Cliffy sez: market/currency/civilization crash (or worse) in October. I believe DW/CG in the Mystery Theater Blue Bird 3000 show said something to the effect of "beware the ides of October" as well...

I was hoping all you clued in folks saw some other sources and could give me some advice to calm me down...

...in the meantime, I'm out pricing rabbit's feet and Doomsday Prepper supplies (darn it, ammo is expensive these days...maybe a reloader?)
    October is close enough to Sept. 23/24 which would seem to be a very important date, FWIW.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th June 2017), Aragorn (15th June 2017), Dreamtimer (14th June 2017), Elen (15th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Go to this link http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/02/earth-...nkers-6356300/ and run to the mountains lol

On a plus note its my birthday in October and just maybe its a birthday to end all birthdays.

Apparently though in 1.3 billion years from now Eukaryotic life will die out due to carbon dioxide starvation. Only prokaryotes remain.

There’s an old saying that goes, “Predicting the future is easy … getting it right is the hard part.
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th June 2017), Dreamtimer (15th June 2017), Elen (15th June 2017), modwiz (15th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    Go to this link http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/02/earth-...nkers-6356300/ and run to the mountains lol

On a plus note its my birthday in October and just maybe its a birthday to end all birthdays.
    Thanks Malc, but we both know Niburu is a load of crap...nice try, tho.

...but I need better than that to grab the guns and ammo.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th June 2017), Dreamtimer (15th June 2017), Elen (15th June 2017)

Thanks
    Whether or not it's bunk, the belief of people counts for a huge amount. And there are fields of bunkers. I should have been so brilliant. Between the turn of the millennium and 2012, I too could have gotten rich selling bunkers and prep stuff. The nice thing about that is it's perishable and needs constant restocking.

But that's not what I did. I raised my son and held my family together.

When people dismiss information from any mainstream institution: private, public, govt., whatever, they will then believe what they want. And they will act accordingly.

What is it that really motivates you, Dumpy. What are you looking for here?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th June 2017), Elen (15th June 2017), modwiz (15th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Whether or not it's bunk, the belief of people counts for a huge amount. And there are fields of bunkers. I should have been so brilliant. Between the turn of the millennium and 2012, I too could have gotten rich selling bunkers and prep stuff. The nice thing about that is it's perishable and needs constant restocking.

But that's not what I did. I raised my son and held my family together.

When people dismiss information from any mainstream institution: private, public, govt., whatever, they will then believe what they want. And they will act accordingly.

What is it that really motivates you, Dumpy. What are you looking for here?
    I'm a seeker of truth and beauty. But since I married beauty, a little more truth would be cool.

The new house is built into the side of a hill. So I'm a semi-prepper perhaps?

But I'm feigning panic, I've had 68 great years of a wonderful life, even if it ends badly now, I'm "money ahead". Actually I'm hoping DW's ascension happens, I'd like a front row seat watching the end of the world as we know it.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th June 2017), Dreamtimer (15th June 2017), Elen (15th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    I'm a seeker of truth and beauty. But since I married beauty, a little more truth would be cool.

The new house is built into the side of a hill. So I'm a semi-prepper perhaps?

But I'm feigning panic, I've had 68 great years of a wonderful life, even if it ends badly now, I'm "money ahead". Actually I'm hoping DW's ascension happens, I'd like a front row seat watching the end of the world as we know it.
    No such thing as ascension.
    This is all an individual journey.
    You are on your own journey, although people might travel some of the way with you
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th June 2017), Black Panther (16th June 2017), Dreamtimer (15th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017), Melidae (15th June 2017), modwiz (15th June 2017), sarahdita85 (18th June 2017)

Thanks
    Yeah, man. My son travelled a good long way with me. And that time is over. I still get to see him, but only occasionally.

It is hard finding the truth. I, personally, am able and willing to follow my instincts which quite often know what I'm not cognizant of. It's a great help. Sometimes people point you towards the truth without even knowing it.

Reading signs in the world and life as they come can be very helpful too. But these are really personal kinds of things that can't just be explained. People have to figure out their own truth-o-meters.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017), Lord Sidious (16th June 2017), Melidae (15th June 2017), modwiz (15th June 2017)

Synagex
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer
    It is hard finding the truth. I, personally, am able and willing to follow my instincts which quite often know what I'm not cognizant of. It's a great help. Sometimes people point you towards the truth without even knowing it.
    This is such a truth to myself as well Dreamtimer and from what I have experienced is that our higher self's are in comunication with others higher self's, they are all very close, every single persons higher self knows the others and they send each other messages that we receive in this reality and we experience what you have posted above.

No matter what human quality's keep people apart and distance we are all one breed of spiritual being. And in the great company of higher self's we are all close no matter what difference's separate us on this earth walk.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017), Melidae (15th June 2017), modwiz (15th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Yeah, man. My son travelled a good long way with me. And that time is over. I still get to see him, but only occasionally.

Reading signs in the world and life as they come can be very helpful too. But these are really personal kinds of things that can't just be explained. People have to figure out their own truth-o-meters.
    Truth tends to slap me in the face like a wet, dead fish. Alt-world stuff is a good example. Reincarnation, astrology, palm reading, numerology, sacred geometry, UFOs, Reptilians, Nordics, abductions, MK-ULTRA, Satanic rituals, BR...all stuff of a seriously bad science fiction movie, and yet...

Sidious, as DW has a track record on predictions and you have none, I'm going with DW especially as it sounds much more exciting (geezers just want to have fun).

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Elen (16th June 2017)