Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OK, what's going to happen in October 2017?

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    The south pole was mentioned as moving over Antarctica. Which country that would affect is a mystery question.

The north pole has been moving toward Siberia, so that would affect Russia.

Thanks for the info about the effects of a fast-moving pole, Modwiz.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2017), Aragorn (16th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017), modwiz (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    DW's latest sez we'll all get aboard a big mothership...and leave all you heathen, non-believers here on train-wreck Earth.
    As usual, he has hold of his dick.
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2017), Aragorn (16th June 2017), Dreamtimer (16th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017), modwiz (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    One begins to live when they do not fear death..........of the body. It is that fear that gives power to the brutes. Flash freezing of the megafuana was the result of the magnetic poles moving suddenly, probably hundreds of miles an hour. The magnetic vortex of the poles pulls down sub-freezing temperatures down from the stratosphere/space. We are fortunate that the poles are moving a lot slower currently. Such movement is seen at the South Pole, as the ice sheet recedes from one part of the continent and builds where the new pole is relocating. Of course, there is a radius of effect.
    Wizzy, do you have any sources for the poles moving so fast? Ben Davidson sorta implies it. Frankly, I like the 3 freaking cold hurricanes in the movie "The Day after Tomorrow" but that had the Gulf Stream quitting, nothing with pole shift.

Yeah, as an old guy and into reincarnation, I realized a few years ago I get a new Bingo card at the end of every Game, so what am I worried about? Now I'm looking forward to the Book of Revelation fireworks so I'm pulling for DW's global reset and my mothership ride, if I get one. Or maybe I'm not good enough, CG spilled the beans a few months back that according to the Birdy Boyz, only a tiny percentage of us are "good enough" to get the ride. With that, I'm thinking the Birds are Catholic.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 16th June 2017 at 21:58. Reason: spellos

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2017), Aragorn (16th June 2017), Dreamtimer (16th June 2017), fourty-two (17th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Wizzy, do you have any sources for the poles moving so fast? Ben Davidson sorta implies it. Frankly, I like the 3 freaking cold hurricanes in the movie "The Day after Tomorrow" but that had the Gulf Stream quitting, nothing with pole shift.
    No. Believe me at your own risk. It is part of my voluminous info gathering.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2017), Aragorn (16th June 2017), Dreamtimer (16th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017), Lord Sidious (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Flash freezing of the megafuana was the result of the magnetic poles moving suddenly, probably hundreds of miles an hour. The magnetic vortex of the poles pulls down sub-freezing temperatures down from the stratosphere/space.
    Indeed, it has nothing to do with the shifting of the magnetic poles. For one, that would not even be possible, as the position of Earth's magnetic poles is tied to the plane of spin of the liquid metal in Earth's core, and that metal won't change the plane of its spin so drastically in a short time. Of course, this spin is what gives shape to Earth's magnetic field, and therefore, to the nutation of the Van Allen belts. The more juxtaposed the Van Allen belts are in relation to the sun, the better they will protect us against coronal mass ejections and harmful electromagnetic radiation.

What those vortexes do however have everything to do with, are those solar flares. It has even recently been confirmed — as observed by meteorological satellites — that a very potent impact of a solar flare on the atmosphere is what causes such vortexes to arise — their magnitude varies proportionally to the intensity and impact angle of the solar flare — and that this causes a localized severe to extreme cooling effect.

As counter-intuitive as it may sound, the greater the solar activity, the colder Earth's climate becomes.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2017), Dreamtimer (16th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (16th June 2017), Melidae (16th June 2017), modwiz (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    Here's a couple images comparing the magnetic field when the poles are stable and when they're not.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (16th June 2017), Melidae (16th June 2017), modwiz (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    Dan Lathrop at UMD has developed a model of the earth's magnetic field. It's filled with sodium, heated and spun very fast.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (16th June 2017), modwiz (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Indeed, it has nothing to do with the shifting of the magnetic poles. For one, that would not even be possible, as the position of Earth's magnetic poles is tied to the plane of spin of the liquid metal in Earth's core, and that metal won't change the plane of its spin so drastically in a short time. Of course, this spin is what gives shape to Earth's magnetic field, and therefore, to the nutation of the Van Allen belts. The more juxtaposed the Van Allen belts are in relation to the sun, the better they will protect us against coronal mass ejections and harmful electromagnetic radiation.
    The Electric Universe theory contends that a massive discharge from the Sun to Earth could result in an almost instantaneous magnetic pole reversal. The EU folks also say that the magnetic fields are not the result of "swirling metallic liquids" in the Earth's core but rather an electric connection between the sun and all the planets.

I'm still learning about the EU, so I may have a few things wrong here, but the massive discharge/pole shift thing is quite possible.

Also, there is a lot to get into in the Saturnian Death Cults which also has some evidence linking to EU.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2017), Dreamtimer (16th June 2017), Elen (17th June 2017), modwiz (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    Are you saying that the above referenced cults are likely proponents of the Electric Universe?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2017), Elen (17th June 2017), modwiz (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Are you saying that the above referenced cults are likely proponents of the Electric Universe?
    Dreamy, here's some bed-time reading for ya:

http://saturndeathcult.com

...and yes, EU is laced all thru it, the plasma discharges between planets is a clue.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th June 2017), Dreamtimer (17th June 2017), Elen (17th June 2017)