Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OK, what's going to happen in October 2017?

Synagex
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Driver
    Actually I'm hoping DW's ascension happens,
    Hello where is it exactly you are going to let yourself be ascended to ?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th June 2017), Dreamtimer (15th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Synagex View Post
    Hello where is it exactly you are going to let yourself be ascended to ?
    DW's latest sez we'll all get aboard a big mothership...and leave all you heathen, non-believers here on train-wreck Earth.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th June 2017), Dreamtimer (15th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th June 2017), Aragorn (15th June 2017), Dreamtimer (15th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017)

Synagex
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    DW's latest sez we'll all get aboard a big mothership...and leave all you heathen, non-believers here on train-wreck Earth.
    Excellent sounds awesome... Who's flying the mother ship ? I hope your not on the menu.

I'll take my chances and continue to party it out with all the new age earth girls that don't want to leave the party early.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th June 2017), Aragorn (15th June 2017), Dreamtimer (15th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017), Melidae (15th June 2017), modwiz (15th June 2017)

Thanks
    Excellent sounds awesome... Who's flying the mother ship ? I hope your not on the menu.

I'll take my chances and continue to party it out with all the new age earth girls that don't want to leave the party early.
    As my late Daddy-in-Law used to say: I'd not trade my hat, a$$, and front seat in Hell to miss it.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th June 2017), Aragorn (15th June 2017), Dreamtimer (15th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017)

Synagex
    As my late Daddy-in-Law used to say: I'd not trade my hat, a$$, and front seat in Hell to miss it.
    I have front row seats, full metal jacket. If anything does happen I want in on all the action that takes place.

On a serious note tho would not want to abandon the earth and all those that have not got or want mother ship tickets. A lot of people will be in alot of fear and may need some help. If all the good men go who will help the rest.

Anyway the after party that I hope the mother ship passengers will return from will be the best the universe has had.
    Last edited by Synagex, 15th June 2017 at 22:00. Reason: Bad spelling due to my massive alien fingers.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th June 2017), Aragorn (16th June 2017), Dreamtimer (15th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I'm not going anywhere on any space ships. I was born on Earth, I'll be dying on Earth. My soul/spirit will ascend as needed.

I believe some kind of ascension is already possible for us if we can understand/learn how. Some people are perhaps already doing it. But going on spaceships makes no sense to me. It's likely something we do with our inherent powers and is probably directly connected to consciousness.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (16th June 2017), modwiz (15th June 2017)

Thanks
    I have front row seats, full metal jacket. If anything does happen I want in on all the action that takes place.

On a serious note tho would not want to abandon the earth and all those that have not got or want mother ship tickets. A lot of people will be in alot of fear and may need some help. If all the good men go who will help the rest.

Anyway the after party that I hope the mother ship passengers will return from will be the best the universe has had.
    Ya need to check in with DW, he tends to unveil a new wrinkle to this ascension biz every other week or so. The motherships swooping in and scooping up "the good guys" almost had me falling off my easy chair in glee.

...the Blue Birds either need a better editor, or a new spinmeister as DW is blowing it.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2017), Dreamtimer (15th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (16th June 2017), modwiz (15th June 2017)

Thanks
    Ya need to check in with DW, he tends to unveil a new wrinkle to this ascension biz every other week or so. The motherships swooping in and scooping up "the good guys" almost had me falling off my easy chair in glee.

...the Blue Birds either need a better editor, or a new spinmeister as DW is blowing it.
    I support giving the ones who want to leave to have their wish come true.

Also, marketing teams and ascension are strange bedfellows, IMO.
    Last edited by modwiz, 15th June 2017 at 23:08.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2017), Dreamtimer (16th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I support giving the ones who want to leave to have their wish come true.

Also, marketing teams and ascension are strange bedfellows, IMO.
    Wizzy, you may not want to hang around. The last one at the start of the Younger Dryas was pretty nasty as DW's Bird Boyz eliminated Woolly mammoths and Sabertooth tigers. From your photo I'll grant you are pretty shaggy but I don't you are as tough as the Woollys.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas

BTW, I'll save a seat for you. We'll be the Blues Brothers with long hair.

re: marketing teams/ascension: Yeah. Marketing...good point.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 15th June 2017 at 23:58. Reason: add ons

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2017), Dreamtimer (16th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    Wizzy, you may not want to hang around. The last one at the start of the Younger Dryas was pretty nasty as DW's Bird Boyz eliminated Woolly mammoths and Sabertooth tigers. From your photo I'll grant you are pretty shaggy but I don't you are as tough as the Woollys.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas

BTW, I'll save a seat for you. We'll be the Blues Brothers with long hair.

re: marketing teams/ascension: Yeah. Marketing...good point.
    One begins to live when they do not fear death..........of the body. It is that fear that gives power to the brutes. Flash freezing of the megafuana was the result of the magnetic poles moving suddenly, probably hundreds of miles an hour. The magnetic vortex of the poles pulls down sub-freezing temperatures down from the stratosphere/space. We are fortunate that the poles are moving a lot slower currently. Such movement is seen at the South Pole, as the ice sheet recedes from one part of the continent and builds where the new pole is relocating. Of course, there is a radius of effect.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2017), Aragorn (16th June 2017), Dreamtimer (16th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017), Mahakasyapa (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Radius affect, effecting where may I ask ?.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017), modwiz (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Radius affect, effecting where may I ask ?.
    The vortex is the center point, or coldest, with a radius around that point.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2017), Aragorn (16th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Lol, which is affecting whom, like country wise ?.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017), modwiz (16th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Lol, which is affecting whom, like country wise ?.
    I dunno. Haven't given it any thought.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th June 2017), Aragorn (16th June 2017), Dreamtimer (16th June 2017), Elen (16th June 2017)