Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: An Alternative View of Hitler

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by tarka the duck View Post
    Tell me about it House, family, work, animals, garden, grand children ... But if you consider
    something to be important, you find the time. For me, this subject is not a game. When I encounter
    those who are trying to alter history
    , I have to challenge their disinformation in the name of the 11 million.
    It's a good way to spend my time.
    Oh really??

So I take it you are being paid to challenge those who deny the holocaust. I just noticed you only have 18 posts most of which are in this thread.
    So why are you here what have you contributed to this message board?

My most prominent threads: (Feel free to read where I spend my time)
    Novusod's Mystery School
    The Root Language

Here we have the crux of the matter. "I have heard ..." is synonymous with gossip, rumour, lies, innuendo, propaganda ...
    Nice dodge but I guess you don't have an answer as to why the paper has yellowed.

Yet again, this is another false claim.
    I understand that you are neither a historian nor a scholar,
    but all the archives below are open to legitimate researchers.

You want to go and view some original documents?
    It is not a false claim because researchers have been denied access in the past especially those who challenge the narrative.

Bearing in mind that they are written in German so I'm assuming that you won’t understand them, and that the staff will frown
    on you using your pocket forensic kit to verify their authenticity - although many will allow you to
    take photographs - you have lots of choices.

How about the 30 million documents in Bad Arolsen?
    Here’s the page about visiting
    https://www.its-arolsen.org/en/resea...-its-archives/

Or maybe the Weiner Library for the Study of the Holocaust and Genocide in London?
    https://www.wienerlibrary.co.uk/Visit-Us

Another London resource would be the National Archives
    http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/h...-20th-century/

Perhaps the Berlin Document Centre in Berlin?
    They have 600,000 personal files about the members of the SS.
    And 500,000 files from the 'Main Department of Race and Settlement’,
    And 1.5 million Nazi party correspondences

https://www.bundesarchiv.de/fachinfo.../index.html.de

If you can’t make it to Europe, you have the microfilmed copies in the US Archive.
    https://www.archives.gov/research/ca...ed.html#center

Or the Simon Wienenthal Centre Library and Archives.
    Or Yasd Vashem.
    Or USHMM.

So as you can see, lots to choose from. Let us know how the research goes.
    Copy pasta again? You ever learn.

I can't understand what you're saying here.

Isn't a narrative is a series of interlinked, chronological events
    - whether fictional or factual - one leading to the next? Nothing in isolation. Cause and effect.

Or do you really see history as a series of random, disconnected episodes without causes?

As a matter of interest, can you clearly differentiate between fact and fiction?
    Narrative is a creative process constructed by people. It is not organic flow of though which goes off on tangents.

It is what you are trying to do to this conversation by discouraging me from bringing up more evidence.
    I ask you to stop trying to control the Narrative. The truth is going to come out and YOU will not be able to stop it.

Repeatedly bringing up the laws against the denial of crimes against humanity, and genocide is yet another red herring.
    I must find a picture to post every time you do that …

These laws have no bearing on the reality of the Holocaust.
    These laws are not putting an end to the publication of hate material in all its forms.
    These laws are not silencing you, here and now, are they?

There is a warped sense of moral reasoning being shown here...

While expressing concern for the grand total of 11 people who have actually been
    imprisoned, there is a callous dismissal of the suffering and murder of 11 million.

While claiming that Nazi prisoners were tortured, there is a refusal to even acknowledge
    the pain inflicted on millions of children, elderly people, men and women labelled “Untermensch" -
    those the Nazis deemed to be subhuman.

While complaining that one elderly lady (Haverbeck) is facing prison for repeated denial of the Holocaust,
    there is no mention of the hundreds of victims - mainly children - of Mengele’s terrifying 'medical' experiments.

That is a twisted viewpoint.
    So it is 11 million NOW? (as of 1979 that is)
    Where are the 5 million additional bodies buried?

The 11 million figure was concocted out of thin air by Simon Wiesenthal.

The TRUTH will come out
    Last edited by Novusod, 30th June 2017 at 22:42.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st July 2017), tarka the duck (1st July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Here is some more on the allied torture of German PoWs I mentioned earlier:

MI5 tortured 1000s of people to obtain confessions to be used in war crimes trails and that is just from the British.

It is called manufactured evidence.

Last edited by Novusod, 30th June 2017 at 22:14.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    Oh really??

So I take it you are being paid to challenge those who deny the holocaust.
    Ad hominem.

I just noticed you only have 18 posts most of which are in this thread.
    She is a longstanding member who has taken a long hiatus away from the forum and who has recently returned.

Narrative is a creative process constructed by people. It is not organic flow of though which goes off on tangents.

It is what you are trying to do to this conversation by discouraging me from bringing up more evidence.
    If you have to resort to shouting — which you are doing by using a very large font in this particular context — then you have already lost the argument.

I ask you to stop trying to control the Narrative. The truth is going to come out and YOU will not be able to stop it.
    In other words, you are here to speak your mind, but you won't allow another forum member to speak theirs if it happens to conflict with yours?

The TRUTH will come out
    Shouting again, are we?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st July 2017), Elen (2nd July 2017), Fred Steeves (1st July 2017), modwiz (1st July 2017), Novusod (1st July 2017), tarka the duck (1st July 2017), Wind (1st July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Whether one person died during the holocaust or ten or one thousand or one million - their deaths were brought about in an un-natural manner. Murder is murder and to take the liberty of a person is a criminal act against a fundamental Human Right. The holocaust can be discussed and argued about but those who were there and are no longer here to speak to us - we need to remember them and allow their deaths to make us wiser. That way the evil does not win.

Nydelig Unger - You are not Nameless and You are not forgotten. Again - whether it was one death or a million deaths - murder is murder. Something happened otherwise we would not be participating in this thread.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Heaven knows we need it - Amanda

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st July 2017), Aragorn (1st July 2017), Elen (2nd July 2017), heyokah (1st July 2017), Mahakasyapa (1st July 2017), modwiz (1st July 2017), Novusod (1st July 2017), tarka the duck (1st July 2017), Wind (1st July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    I have no mind to render my own continually evolving opinion of German guilt twice over, not in this setting anyway. What I will offer, is my current observation concerning the history of my own "land of the free and the home of the brave". Or to quote from one of our flag waving 4th of July favorites that I sang forth so proudly as a young child:

You're a grand old flag you're a high flying flag, and forever in peace may you wave
    Snip

where there's never a boast or brag
    https://www.scoutsongs.com/lyrics/grandoldflag.html

I'm 51 now, and the year we finally coaxed/pressured Japan into bombing Pearl Harbor in order to take England's place in being world rulers, it had only been 51 years (1890-1941) since the U.S. Calvary had finally completed genocide of our Native people at The Battle (Massacre) of Wounded Knee. And guess what? 20 Medals of Honor were handed out for that final slaughter of the already beaten and defenseless. That stain of shame will forever live with my people.

Interesting how these nasty little shit worms of history became glossed over by the eventual victor of both conflicts, while atrocities of others maybe doing the same damn thing are placed under the eternal microscope of scorn and disdain. We *all* have blood on our hands, including Belgium in The Congo

Who are we trying to kid here? There are no good guys in this conversation, only competing national interests...
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 1st July 2017 at 02:04.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st July 2017), Aragorn (1st July 2017), Dreamtimer (1st July 2017), Elen (2nd July 2017), Mahakasyapa (1st July 2017), Novusod (1st July 2017), tarka the duck (1st July 2017), Wind (1st July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Ad hominem.

She is a longstanding member who has taken a long hiatus away from the forum and who has recently returned.
    Excuse me Aragorn but with all due respect no it isn't.

Maybe if I used the "S" word without any context it would be an ad hominem. But in this context no it isn't. It is a legitimate observation especially since it is the second time she said something that caught my attention. (see below)

tarka the duck
    I apologise for not having listened to the recording you posted: I have researched Dennis Wise's work (and commented on it at length
    on other forums) and I am not prepared to spend any more of my time listening to a man who claims Germany invaded Poland in self defence.
    Additionally this quote by Tarka is a lie. Hellstorm was not written by Denis Wise but by Thomas Goodrich.

I tend to research people's post history so I can learn who I am debating. It seems tarka the duck has no post history. And she admits from her own posts that she comes from "other forums" to attack holocaust deniers. That does not pass the sniff test. If this were any other topic you would agree with me here. Maybe you know her from somewhere BUT there is something is not right about this.

This is a small forum and I consider the regular posters here to be my friends. Out of nowhere an outsider with no post history comes in and attacks me. What is that? You tell me. I am at a loss for words.

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    If you have to resort to shouting — which you are doing by using a very large font in this particular context — then you have already lost the argument.

In other words, you are here to speak your mind, but you won't allow another forum member to speak theirs if it happens to conflict with yours?

Shouting again, are we?
    I use the larger text as formatting so it is easier to read. It is not a text wall on caps lock. That would be shouting. But if large text annoys you I will refrain from using it in the future.

In context of my claim she is controlling the narrative:

tarka the duck
    @Novusod

Thanks for your latest post. I’ve finally worked out where you’re coming from.
    Denialists come in all shapes and sizes, but their approach is invariably the same:

post false information
    completely ignore all the evidence that refutes this information
    post more false information
    completely ignore all the evidence that refutes this information
    post more …

Why, before posting yet more material, have you not taken the time to address the evidence
    that has been presented here, refuting your argument ?
    Clearly she wants it her way or the highway.

tarka the duck
    Novusod - why have you ignored me again?!
    In regards to not replying fast enough for her.

tarka the duck
    Tell me about it House, family, work, animals, garden, grand children ... But if you consider
    something to be important, you find the time.
    Now she is trying to tell me how to use my time.

I ask you Aragorn what is this nonsense? By nonsense I mean she allowed to attack me I am not allowed to defend. I understand this is a touchy subject but lets be consistent.
    Last edited by Novusod, 1st July 2017 at 04:37.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    I have no mind to render my own continually evolving opinion of German guilt twice over, not in this setting anyway. What I will offer, is my current observation concerning the history of my own "land of the free and the home of the brave". Or to quote from one of our flag waving 4th of July favorites that I sang forth so proudly as a young child:

Snip

https://www.scoutsongs.com/lyrics/grandoldflag.html

I'm 51 now, and the year we finally coaxed/pressured Japan into bombing Pearl Harbor in order to take England's place in being world rulers, it had only been 51 years (1890-1941) since the U.S. Calvary had finally completed genocide of our Native people at The Battle (Massacre) of Wounded Knee. And guess what? 20 Medals of Honor were handed out for that final slaughter of the already beaten and defenseless. That stain of shame will forever live with my people.

Interesting how these nasty little shit worms of history became glossed over by the eventual victor of both conflicts, while atrocities of others maybe doing the same damn thing are placed under the eternal microscope of scorn and disdain. We *all* have blood on our hands, including Belgium in The Congo

Who are we trying to kid here? There are no good guys in this conversation, only competing national interests...
    America has many skeletons in her closet and the ghosts of the past cry out to be heard. I am an American by birth going back ten generations but I hate what this country has done to the natives and the deceptions it has used to cultivate wars. Wounded Knee is particularly shameful and there is no excuse for what was done there. To add insult to injury a little over a decade later Hollywood began making "Westerns" in 1903 glorifying the slaughter of innocent tribal peoples. It is easy to lose perspective on how quickly massacres were transformed from shameful cover ups into glorious battles. Just 12 years or so it took for fact to change to fiction. It is another case of history being flipped upside down where the aggressors (white settlers) where played off as victims and the real victims were demonized. If not for "revisionists" and truth seekers the real history here would remain buried. This picture of wounded knee was not widely circulated until the advent of the internet.

Now the whole world knows the truth.

Pearl Harbor too was based on a lie: the papers knew a week in advance the Japanese were coming since Roosevelt expelled the diplomats.

Just ten hours after Pearl Harbor the Japanese invaded the Philippines. It has been whitewashed from the history books that many Philippinos viewed the Japanese as liberators. The Philippines was an American colony at the time and the Americans had fought a brutal occupational war just 4 decades earlier. Between 1899-1913 some 600,000 Philippinos were murdered. The Atrocities were still fresh in peoples minds who were finally glad to be rid of the Americans. The Japanese mandate at the Tokyo conference of 1943 stipulated for an independent and sovereign Philippines should Japan have won the war. A preliminary republic was established as early as 1942 which was something the American occupiers never allowed.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st July 2017), Elen (1st July 2017), Mahakasyapa (1st July 2017), tarka the duck (1st July 2017), WantDisclosure (1st July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    IWe *all* have blood on our hands, including Belgium in The Congo
    Exactly. And not just Congo, but also Rwanda. And the Belgian government is still trying to control — at least, to a certain extent — the internal politics of those countries. Well, at least in Congo — it's not going to work anymore in Rwanda.

I tend to research people's post history so I can learn who I am debating. It seems tarka the duck has no post history. And she admits from her own posts that she comes from "other forums" to attack holocaust deniers.
    She did not say that her purpose is to attack Holocaust deniers. She said she came from other forums, yes, but the reason why she took her leave from The One Truth at the time has nothing to do with this subject.

In context of my claim she is controlling the narrative:

Clearly she wants it her way or the highway.
    Does that not apply to you as well, then? Because that's the impression I'm getting from looking at this thread.

I ask you Aragorn what is this nonsense? By nonsense I mean she allowed to attack me I am not allowed to defend. I understand this is a touchy subject but lets be consistent.
    She did not attack you — in fact, she has been communicating privately with me to inquire about what would be acceptable to post, as she had some photographic evidence that could be too shocking for a publicly visible thread. She has even assured me that she was not going to go ad hominem, and so far, I have indeed not seen her do that. Giving you the advice on "how to spend your time" — as you put it — may have been sarcastic, but it was not an outright allegation like the one you threw at her in your post to which I replied higher up.

She is however tackling your arguments, just as you are allowed to tackle hers — which you are not very good at, because your argumentation is based upon the false logic that if some people lied, all of it must be a lie.

This is not about ego. Maybe you should take a deep breath.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st July 2017), Elen (2nd July 2017), Novusod (1st July 2017), tarka the duck (1st July 2017), Wind (1st July 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    From The Holocaust Deprogramming Course:

The Holocaust Deprogramming Course is a comprehensive list of the main body of factual arguments refuting the alleged Jewish Holocaust of World War II; as well as video documentaries, books and technical reports. With an open mind and basic critical thinking skills anyone who works their way through this list can not come away still believing the fictional Holocaust narrative that millions of Jews were exterminated in gas chambers using Zyklon-B.

The three basic facts are:

1. There was no plan to exterminate Europe’s Jews. Only to deport them.

2. No homicidal gas chambers existed at any of the camps during the war and no examples of a genuine homicidal gas chamber exist today at any of the camps nor has anyone shown how these non-existent homicidal gas chambers were supposed to technically function.

3. The six million figure has been officially false since 1989 when the official death toll at Auschwitz was reduced from 4 million to 1.5 million.

The Holocaust Deprogramming Course

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st July 2017), Novusod (1st July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I usually meditate between my posts in order make sure I am centered in the light. It is "one" of the reasons I take a long time to reply.

My inner guidance tells me I am done with this thread Argorn. You are not being reasonable. I will have to think long and hard if I will continue to post anything on this forum ever again.

For the record this wasn't even supposed to be a holocaust thread. My original first post (#76) in this thread does not mention the holocaust. I wanted to discuss the beautiful vision for the future that Maria Orsic had that would have freed humanity from the banker oligarchs. Hitler was right about what he called "the international Jewish bankers." They rule the world. It is an inescapable and undeniable fact. But we can't talk about that now can we because every time it is brought up there is always the diversionary tactic of "Holocaust, Holocaust, 6,000,000 Jews, Hitler is evil." It never ends. If this is what you want for the future then so be it. But as a consequence we must part ways.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st July 2017), Dreamtimer (1st July 2017), tarka the duck (1st July 2017), WantDisclosure (1st July 2017)

Thanks
    Hitler was right about what he called "the international Jewish bankers." They rule the world. It is an inescapable and undeniable fact.
    I'm not an expert about this but it seems that Jewish bankers may not actually be Jews by ethnicity but Jews whose ancestors adopted Judaism, which allowed usury, during the time when the Catholic church disallowed usury.

The bankers are also Zionists, correct?

Jeff Rense's website covers the issue of Zionism vs. Judaism. I seem to recall it being pointed out that Zionists have abused Jewish people, not championed them.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st July 2017), Dreamtimer (1st July 2017), jcocks (8th August 2017)

Thanks
    I usually meditate between my posts in order make sure I am centered in the light. It is "one" of the reasons I take a long time to reply.

My inner guidance tells me I am done with this thread Argorn. You are not being reasonable.
    Ah, so you think you see a splinter in my eye, while totally missing the beam in your own?

I will have to think long and hard if I will continue to post anything on this forum ever again.
    If that is how you feel, then that is how you feel. Just remember that dialogue is a two-way street, regardless who's right and who's wrong, and regardless about what they would be right or wrong.

For the record this wasn't even supposed to be a holocaust thread. My original first post (#76) in this thread does not mention the holocaust.
    I am aware of that, but somewhere along the line, the thread went there, didn't it?

I wanted to discuss the beautiful vision for the future that Maria Orsic had that would have freed humanity from the banker oligarchs. Hitler was right about what he called "the international Jewish bankers." They rule the world. It is an inescapable and undeniable fact.
    That is correct, and he would have known that from first-hand experience, because the Rothschilds were his bankers, and Prescott Bush was one of his sponsors.

But we can't talk about that now can we because every time it is brought up there is always the diversionary tactic of "Holocaust, Holocaust, 6,000,000 Jews, Hitler is evil." It never ends. If this is what you want for the future then so be it. But as a consequence we must part ways.
    One cannot wax on about the Nazis and their supposed good intentions based upon a few agreeable things that Hitler did — like for instance that he commissioned Ferdinand Porsche with the design of an affordable and economic car for the people, the Volkswagen Beetle — without also mentioning all the atrocities that were committed by him and his regime. Everything is historically intrinsically linked.

Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    I'm not an expert about this but it seems that Jewish bankers may not actually be Jews by ethnicity but Jews whose ancestors adopted Judaism, which allowed usury, during the time when the Catholic church disallowed usury.

The bankers are also Zionists, correct?
    Most of them probably are, yes.

Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Jeff Rense's website covers the issue of Zionism vs. Judaism. I seem to recall it being pointed out that Zionists have abused Jewish people, not championed them.

That is correct. Zionists hide behind being Jewish, but going by the many investigative reports and the many whistleblower testimonies from the financial-economical sector and the corporate world, the Zionists appear to have a rather Luciferian religion, rather than Judaism.

Furthermore, Abby Martin and others have already amply exposed that what the state of Israel is doing to the Palestinians is in fact just as bad as what the Nazis did to the Jews. And the Israeli government is of course Zionist in nature, and does not bear the approval of the Israeli people, except perhaps for a few religiously fanatic minorities who believe that the land of Palestine was given to the Jewish people by Yahweh. Which, for that matter, makes their religious conviction just as dangerous as that of the Saudis.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st July 2017), Dreamtimer (1st July 2017), tarka the duck (1st July 2017), Wind (1st July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    @Novusod

I was intending to respond to your previous posts directed at me, but there doesn't seem any point now:
    and there was still so much to say ...

The motivations of Holocaust deniers always fascinates me, and it often takes me a while to uncover their
    agenda. I try to wary of labelling people by assuming that I know their motivations, and so prefer
    to take my time and engage, testing the water carefully. But it always seems to boil down to one or
    more of three things - ideology, political outlook or a genuine questioning and desire to understand the
    causes and conditions of events.

I read with interest your posts over on reddit. There are a lot - coming up to 6000 in 10 months.
    The writing style is identical, and the content (on this topic) is very close to your postings on this thread
    (and others on TOT).

For example, you put the film "Hellstorm" on there as well. I noted that many of the other redditors gave you short shrift ...

(to give those who aren't familiar with that film a taste of the bias they might expect to encounter,
    it's based on a book by Thomas Goodrich, the white supremacist, neo Nazi and antisemite who
    refers to Jews as "old stupid dogs", and “...gun-grabbing and rat-faced…”, and writes of "throwing the
    blood-sucking parasites off our backs”,
    http://thomasgoodrich.com/cyber-war-7/
    The director was Kyle Hunt, the White Power activist and founder of The White Man's March".)

Anyway, back to your posts on reddit.

"The Nazis were the good guys and they will be coming back soon to make the world right in Hitler's image."

"You are not a true conspiracy theorist until you have denied the holocaust."

"Not so much a "canary" but RATS jumping off a sinking ship." (caps by Novusod) on a thread entitled, Any Jews/politicians Leaving Town Tomorrow?

"The Nazis are still in Antarctica and are waiting for the proper time to free humanity."

"The holocaust was hoaxed and foisted on the German people at gun point. Anyone who resisted the imposed narrative was either shot or imprisoned."

A video you posted about Hitler has, among other things, a statement that

“We're mass viralizing The Truth until Every Single Person Possible has The Seed of Truth Implanted in Their Heads”:
    ‘we’, is read as Hitler/Nazi apologists.

It was when I read some of those (there could be more but I'd had enough) that I understood where you
    were coming from. Chilling stuff.

PS Mods, if any parts of this post are considered to be ad hominem, please let me know and I'll alter it accordingly.
    Last edited by tarka the duck, 1st July 2017 at 14:03.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st July 2017), Aragorn (1st July 2017), Dreamtimer (1st July 2017), Elen (1st July 2017), Wind (1st July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    How about if FEMA puts us in 'concentration areas' so we'll be 'better served' in the case of natural disaster or dollar collapse or something, and 'unfortunate deaths' occur? Who writes history then? I wonder what narratives people might not be allowed to question.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st July 2017), Aragorn (1st July 2017), Elen (1st July 2017), tarka the duck (2nd July 2017)

Thanks

This Post Is "Tongue in Cheek"

If the term "holocaust denier" is to be regarded as acceptable language and not a violation of common courtesy, I propose the counterbalancing term: "koolaid drinker."

This would be a reference to going along to get along in this world where we have all been programmed by the powers that be from birth.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

tarka the duck (2nd July 2017)