Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 LastLast

Thread: An Alternative View of Hitler

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    lol, I knew it was going to be a race to the bottom...Glad you decided to come out of the closet!
    If I thought it would do any good, I would alert this post as an ad hominem.

But I won't, because it won't.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (10th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,183 Times in 11,956 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post

I'm sure you would, but it wasn't...that's a first response from you, don't be angry because I cut you off at the pass...I've been putting up with your aura, you can put up with my ad-hominee what ever it is.

In any case, you are essentially taking ad-hominee attacks off the net and posting them here. And those posts have the scope of senseless attacks against whole groups. Flatly, speaking that is just wrong, even sinful, if one happens to have a moral compass.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 10th April 2018 at 23:22.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th April 2018), tarka the duck (11th April 2018)

Thanks
    The 3 rules of Pathics have one uniting characteristic regarding good and bad.

Good - adds to cohesion and viability of the whole
    Bad - subtracts from the cohesion and viability of the whole

These principles can be applied in literally any fashion as they impact Cosmic Intent.

NAP

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th April 2018), Aragorn (11th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th April 2018), tarka the duck (11th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Given how completely we have been lied to about our history, I don’t think anyone can truly know the whole truth about ww2 and hitler without actually being in a first-hand position to know at the time - and even then they might not have known. I’m not standing up for hitler but I just don’t believe he was the complete monster that so much time,energy, and. *MONEY* is spent telling us he was. Basically, the truth should be able to stand for itself.

We should always remember that history is always written by the victors.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th April 2018), Dreamtimer (13th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th April 2018), modwiz (11th April 2018), WantDisclosure (11th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jcocks View Post
    Given how completely we have been lied to about our history, I don’t think anyone can truly know the whole truth about ww2 and hitler without actually being in a first-hand position to know at the time - and even then they might not have known. I’m not standing up for hitler but I just don’t believe he was the complete monster that so much time,energy, and. *MONEY* is spent telling us he was. Basically, the truth should be able to stand for itself.

Maybe it's time for us to begin looking forward and creating Our-story.

BTW, sheep are ruminants. Something to consider.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th April 2018), Dreamtimer (13th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th April 2018), Elen (11th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th April 2018), GraceKB (11th April 2018), WantDisclosure (11th April 2018)

Thanks
    that's probably true and then maybe not. We have a modern analogue in Trump. His mental processes are disturbed. He can do great harm...but is limited by his extant context. Meaning, 21st century western civilization does not actively seek to commit genocide. 20th century western civilization did...but still one's impact is limited by p.t.b (however that goes). A crazy person can only be as disruptive to a system as the crazy people surrounding them.

Zionism, again, if that is an accurate term, is now a 21st century phenomena limited by 21st century context. Before I would call them racists, or even cultists, I would call them assh*les...the bad ones that is. If Hitler, was really a poor misunderstood humanitarian, then how bad can the Zionists be? Of course, we have primary a-hole number one, Netanyahu, as an example. I suspect he's as bad as a 'real' Zionist can be, if in fact, there is such a thing.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 11th April 2018 at 12:43.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th April 2018), Aragorn (11th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th April 2018), Elen (11th April 2018), GraceKB (11th April 2018), tarka the duck (11th April 2018), Wind (11th April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Maybe it's time for us to begin looking forward and creating Our-story.

BTW, sheep are ruminants. Something to consider.
    Do the ruminants meditate while they follow one another?

Moving forward and creating our-story sounds like a great idea to me.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GraceKB For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th April 2018), Aragorn (11th April 2018), Dreamtimer (13th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th April 2018), Elen (11th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th April 2018), modwiz (11th April 2018), tarka the duck (11th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This is an interesting article written by Jeff Rense:
    In what way do you find that article interesting, KT?
    Is that that you find it hard to believe that a man who liked animals, painted pictures, didn't eat meat for a few years,
    hated cigarettes could be responsible for the murder of millions?

Oh, and here's another I Love Adolf celebration page from Rense in case you missed it:
    http://rense.com/general96/birthday.html

Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    I may be assuming, but it almost seems as if Rense likes Hitler.

Quote Originally posted by Kathy View Post
    An historian, David Irving, investigated documents housed in Germany and discovered that Hitler was not to blame for the "holocaust" and knew nothing about those events. In fact, he has is in his possession a document in which us stated that Hitler ordered nothing to happen to the Jews until the war had been won.

Please could you post links to those documents.

If you want to examine David Irving’s competence as a historian,
    read this analysis and report by Richard Evans, which was prepared
    for the Irving v Lipstadt trial:

https://www.hdot.org/evans/

The debate about knowledge of and responsibility for the Holocaust
    is a massive subject for historians of that era. Functionalism and Intentionalism.

But no respected historian, regardless of their position in this debate, exonerates Hitler.
    There is far too much evidence for any claim that he “didn’t know guv'” to hold any truth.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 11th April 2018 at 12:34. Reason: fixed one of your links

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th April 2018), Aragorn (11th April 2018), Dreamtimer (13th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th April 2018), Elen (11th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th April 2018), GraceKB (11th April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jcocks View Post

I agree with you and I think the most important thing for us to do at this point in time is stop ridiculing or trying to silence anyone who challenges the official story about Hitler. At the very least, stop doing that.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,111 Times in 20,309 Posts

Lightbulb

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    lol, I knew it was going to be a race to the bottom...Glad you decided to come out of the closet!
    It's not an ad hominem. It is a logical and — probably for most of us — obvious deduction, given that you seem to gravitate toward this sort of controversial topics. There's a significant difference.

Besides, what we have here is the pot calling the kettle black. You yourself have called me a brick wall because I wasn't willing to bend over backwards when you were telling us — for the umpteenth time already — how to run our own forum. And now you're going to shout "Ad hominem!"?

You think you know so much, and yet you know so little. As the matter of fact, I have personally removed a post only yesterday that was directed at you and that was borderline ad hominem. If you don't believe me, then ask any of my colleagues, because it was officially reported to the mod room, as always. But you would never have known about that if I hadn't mentioned it just now, and I'm pretty sure that the poster of the deleted comment either doesn't know or doesn't care. They posted the comment merely as an emotional reaction to your own ego-driven intransigence, and the comment served no other purpose.

A while ago, you yourself made the statement on an open thread — here — that you were (and I quote) "not here for friendship". With an ostensible statement like that and an equally ostensible behavior that is perfectly consistent with said statement, does it then come as any surprise to you at all that our other members respond in kin to how you're conducting yourself on the forum?

If your answer to the above question is "yes", then you've got a bigger problem than I already suspected.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th April 2018), Dreamtimer (13th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th April 2018), Elen (11th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th April 2018), GraceKB (12th April 2018), tarka the duck (11th April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Kathy View Post
    An historian, David Irving, investigated documents housed in Germany and discovered that Hitler was not to blame for the "holocaust" and knew nothing about those events. In fact, he has is in his possession a document in which us stated that Hitler ordered nothing to happen to the Jews until the war had been won. He also uncovered information about Churchill that we brits knew nothing about, that proves Churchill prolonged the war by 5 years, as a tactic.
    Was David Irving put in prison as a result of his work?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th April 2018), Dreamtimer (13th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (12th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Was David Irving put in prison as a result of his work?
    It's very easy to research this, KT
    Here you go: http://www.spiegel.de/international/...-a-455726.html

Interestingly, at the trial, he said, "I made a mistake when I said there were no gas chambers at Auschwitz".

I agree with you and I think the most important thing for us to do at this point in time is stop ridiculing or trying to silence anyone who challenges the official story about Hitler. At the very least, stop doing that.
    You are not being silenced or ridiculed here.

What would you like to "challenge"?

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th April 2018), Aragorn (11th April 2018), Dreamtimer (13th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (12th April 2018), Elen (13th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (11th April 2018), GraceKB (12th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,483 Times in 7,285 Posts

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th April 2018), Aragorn (13th April 2018), Dreamtimer (13th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (13th April 2018), Elen (13th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th April 2018), enjoy being (13th April 2018), Kathy (14th April 2018), tarka the duck (15th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    All I needed to see was the footage of skeletons covered in skin still walking, still alive. The dead bodies barely looked human from being so emaciated. And that's just one aspect.

There is film of British troops coming into the camps and making Germans bury bodies. These films document the earliest hours of visiting these camps. It's pretty horrific.

Spending time explaining this away is foolish.

Have we forgotten all the other massacres that have happened to people all over the world including here in America? American Indians; Rwandans; currently Uyghurs and the Yazidi.

Why is it so hard to believe about this one instance?

We hung innocent girls in this country because they were accused of being witches. It's not exactly a reach to accept the reality of the Holocaust.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (14th April 2018), Elen (14th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th April 2018), enjoy being (13th April 2018), Kathy (14th April 2018), tarka the duck (15th April 2018), Wind (13th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Such an odd, taboo topic.

A bit like our treaty in NZ, no one can talk about it without people jumping on bandwagons and pushing barrows.
    Here in NZ they found thousands and thousands of bones stacked up in caves and holes. Genocide of a previous race.
    See usually when there is a genocide, the victims lose their land and nation. And people don't get locked up for saying 'bad things' about them.

The anomaly that I notice in the whole Jewish "Very large amount of destruction", is that they were given land, and people can be thrown in jail for saying 'bad things' about them.

I think that it seems quite a lot of the people who say, "Hey, wow, how about that, isn't that convenient that that religious group just got given their ultimate desire"... are swiftly labelled as horrific examples of humanity acting so callously and disrespectfully.

To me, there is no excuse for that sort of behaviour.
    I don't personally agree that that particular religious group should have been 'awarded' land for their troubles. THAT is the elephant in the room IMO, and all other accusations of holocaust denial and that kinda crap is just distraction from that unanswered question.
    What has become of that land that was gifted? It is a war zone, where the oppressed have become the oppressors. Wall? We'll give you walls. Secret agents? We'll give you secret agents. I mean purrlease, why do we have to go through all this tippy toe BS protective coating, when as DT says, many many genocides have happened before. They are atrocious, 'inhumane', evil, all such things, things we should try and avoid happening again, etc etc..

But why the politics? Pretty transparent. The whole thing is pretty clear to see really. But still, people will just have their little scripts of displeasure to read from and have their little divisive scraps about Holocausts, where the real meat in the sandwich if there really is anything to talk about, is what happened next.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 13th April 2018 at 22:43.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (14th April 2018), Elen (14th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th April 2018), jcocks (16th April 2018), Kathy (14th April 2018)