Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: An Alternative View of Hitler

(account terminated) UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    I do have to say, maybe it is my own triggers, but when a new member rushes in and plonks straight down and starts in with anti semite and pro nazi dogma, I am always going to turn the dial to cautiously hovering over abort.
    Please forgive the info drop as enthusiasm dictates my flow.

Please judge me and my info as I express from a neutral stand point in times, I am not perfect just in perfect unfoldment and I sincerely wish what I share is illuminating to those that cross.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tick Tock For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd October 2017), Dumpster Diver (27th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd October 2017), enjoy being (23rd October 2017), Kathy (23rd October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Don't mind me too much.
    Does this tie into the one where Moses was really a Pharaoh and the exodus was an escape by Egyptian royalty or whoever they were, disguised as Jews?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (27th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd October 2017), Kathy (23rd October 2017)

(account terminated) UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Don't mind me too much.
    Does this tie into the one where Moses was really a Pharaoh and the exodus was an escape by Egyptian royalty or whoever they were, disguised as Jews?
    Hello Nothing not directly and precisely but still an interesting observation by your self. Thankyou.

I am taking an precise directory of expression.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tick Tock For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (27th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd October 2017), enjoy being (23rd October 2017), Kathy (23rd October 2017)

(account terminated) UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Hi Asger, you saying all Judaic peoples are trying to take over the world ?
    As always a small minority backed up by blind faith by a mass majority with the gaps filled in by those that do not know any better and go with a false flow.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tick Tock For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (27th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd October 2017), WantDisclosure (24th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    First, Asger, welcome to the forum

Am I correct in thinking that you're from Denmark? Your command of English is admirable, but there are times when I find
    that I'm not quite understanding your point - it's so hard to explain oneself precisely in another language, and I'm in awe of
    those who are able to do so!

ADDENDUM: Ooops, sorry Aaron - just read that you're from Wiltshire!! Apologies ...

Quote Originally posted by Asger View Post
    You are correct Aianawa Germany rebelled against the jews new world order and became totally self sufficient. The jews rebelled against Germany and Adolph and attacked his ideals and country and started world war 2. There is no way in the future of the Jewish world domination that Germany could rise and restore human independence.

If a thief steals your money, and you steal it back again. does that make you a thief ?
    This is an example of a post that I don't understand: could you please explain your opinion more fully. Are you referring to the Anti Nazi Boycott of 1933?
    Last edited by tarka the duck, 24th October 2017 at 09:53.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th October 2017), Aragorn (24th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (27th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2017), enjoy being (24th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Hello Nothing not directly and precisely but still an interesting observation by your self. Thankyou.

I am taking an precise directory of expression.
    Okay. :-) Um sorry I don't really understand what you are typing there.

Yes! sorry for my poor manners, hello and welcome.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (27th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 Times in 295 Posts
    Ooooh, does this one open a BIG can of worms! I can only tell you this. I worked at one time with a lady who grew up as a teenager in Nazi Germany. I once asked her what it was like there then. She told me that everyone thought he was the greatest thing since applesauce. They loved the fact that he was building roads and schools.
    According to her, they simply didn't know he was building the roads to move his military machine and the schools to establish his Hitlerjugend (hate school).

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gale Frierson For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (27th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (26th October 2017), tarka the duck (27th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Gale Frierson View Post
    Ooooh, does this one open a BIG can of worms! I can only tell you this. I worked at one time with a lady who grew up as a teenager in Nazi Germany. I once asked her what it was like there then. She told me that everyone thought he was the greatest thing since applesauce. They loved the fact that he was building roads and schools.
    According to her, they simply didn't know he was building the roads to move his military machine and the schools to establish his Hitlerjugend (hate school).
    You raise such an interesting subject, Gale - how much did the ordinary German people know about the actions of their government?
    That’s obviously a matter between each individual and their conscience, and none of us is able to pass comment for any particular person.

It’s interesting to read, however, the research by Robert Gellately, the historian who trawled through hundreds of issues of the 24 major German newspapers
    and magazines from 1933, analysing the media’s reporting of actions of the NSDAP. He also investigated almost 700 Gestapo files with this question in mind.

It’s the first time that such research has been done, and his conclusions indicate that the only thing most of the ordinary German people didn’t know
    was the scale of the atrocities, and the industrial nature of extermination that was going on.

The book of his research is called “Backing Hitler: Consent and Co-ersion in Nazi Germany”.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (27th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (27th October 2017), Wind (27th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You are correct Aianawa Germany rebelled against the jews new world order and became totally self sufficient. The jews rebelled against Germany and Adolph and attacked his ideals and country and started world war 2. There is no way in the future of the Jewish world domination that Germany could rise and restore human independence.
    I was going to try and respond to this in Asger's absence, but it's so nonsensical that I'm kind of stuck in what to say

Germany did not become 'totally self sufficient'.

The Jews did not 'rebel' against Germany and Hitler: they were persecuted and dehumanised, stripped of their citizenship, forbidden to use public transport
    or walk along certain streets, excluded from work, corralled into ghettoes, starved, robbed, deported and finally, many were murdered.

And how did they start WW2, exactly?

I couldn't understand the meaning of your final sentence, I'm afraid.

If a thief steals your money, and you steal it back again. does that make you a thief ?
    Interesting metaphor.

Looking at your previous comments, I’m assuming you’re not referring here to the theft of $17 billion from the Jewish people by the Third Reich. I
    don’t think you mean the plundering - through tax laws and looting - of the possessions of ordinary people to fund the German war machine.
    Or that you’re citing the fact that 30% of the German war effort was funded by this stolen wealth.

And that thousands of people and their descendants have never had their property returned - particularly by some former Communist states
    in Eastern Europe - despite the 2009 Terezin Declaration on Holocaust Era Assets.

So, Asger, please could you explain whom you consider to be the thief and the victim in your analogy.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th October 2017), Dreamtimer (27th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (27th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (27th October 2017), Wind (27th October 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Peter has been working with Tom DeLonge on the Sekret Machines books. In this Veritas hour he discusses Gods, Man and War and talks a good bit about Hitler, the influence of Thelema, choosing the swastika, Ahnenerbe, and the locations where the nazis went and worked after the war.

Last edited by Dreamtimer, 14th December 2017 at 08:27.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th December 2017), Elen (11th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (11th December 2017), Kathy (15th December 2017), sandy (15th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Ed Chiarini has done a lot of research on Hitler identifying the actor that plays his role etc. it is solid eork.

It leaves the theory there were two Hitler's on the table. Propaganda we saw and a creature who fought off the world for 4 years or so.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th December 2017), Elen (14th December 2017), Kathy (15th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Ed Chiarini has done a lot of research on Hitler identifying the actor that plays his role etc. it is solid eork.

It leaves the theory there were two Hitler's on the table. Propaganda we saw and a creature who fought off the world for 4 years or so.
    I'm not familiar with the research you speak of, but to the best of my knowledge, there was only one Adolf Hitler. However, he did not commit suicide. Instead, he faked his death and escaped to Argentina, along with many other top-level Nazis.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th December 2017), Elen (14th December 2017), Kathy (15th December 2017), Wind (14th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Aragorn, Ed goes by Dallasgoldbug as well. The Hitler research he has done is extensive. He used video and articles.

It leaves little doubt Hitler we saw was from Disney propaganda films. Disney did produce the films.

Check it out for yourself. If we saw Kermit Roosevelt play Hitler in a film I simply believe there had to be a true Hitler that executed. We were fed a Hollywood lie version.

Ed puts a lot of weight on money. Wars sell a lot of "stuff."

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th December 2017), Elen (14th December 2017), Kathy (15th December 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    Discussing Folks like Stalin, Hitler, Napoleon and others is trully interesting subject, because now it has become more than just obvious, these versions about them presented by any officials (throughout the world) by different means are just another piece of global agenda which is unfolding right before Our eyes - to gain control over the Earth.

People like I highlighted above had a lot in common, basically their role was simple is to act in a way royal persons did (in a not to distant past when revolutions instigated by crazies just made People very sceptical about royals as rulling class) while taking on an agenda to be from We are the People - an idea of true represtentive of Peoples' will which does not seem to be the case in anyway. People like Rothschilds and others gave us a lot of clue about a true nature of power - control the money supply and You ultimately control the entire world. This concept widely explains why defeated post-emperialistic Germany and Soviet Union devasted by the ravages of civil war have done an amazing work in builting up literally from the ashes advanced technological economies because they've been sponsored by kind of guys I mentioned earlier.

For example BIS (https://www.bis.org/) created exclusively as means to fund Nazi Germany, crazies had actually pumped into Germany huge amount of money. Great proof of that is that after WWII BIS was condemned in to be a part of forces which had been consciously instingating WWII, that was done by many contries so BIS should have been closed while members of this organisation should have been inprisoned for war crimes, however Bis got away with their crimes and nothing major happened. Same principle was used with SU because even modern historians in Russia can not figure out how the heck so many factories had been built through so short period of time. Don't forget SU was under heavy economic sanctions set by US and UK despite of that since early 30s almost 5 - 10 large modern factories (to that date) had been built every day. Think about it! In other words times were really tough and tough times require tough leaders to get things done. You can not create some sort of super advanced country within 5 or 10 years without good leaders in charge money can by anything except true and balanced leadership which the only way to pay off huge money investements. Stepping aside a bit I would say that concerning current situation when folks like Obama, Macron, Trump and others who literally can not do anything else except posting some s* in twitter and playing golf considered as national leaders, people like Stalin and Hitler should be treated as national gods. LOL. Puppets are there because of potential dangers which can happen during their time in office - don't forget power crazy don't wanna lose control, their aim always was / is total control over everything in other words putting strong leader "in charge" can lead to unexpected consequences in the end. As history shows power crazy live their lives following some sort of prophecies made by somebody in the past therefore the most scariest nightmare these folks might have is the prophecy which is not fulfilled (see current events with Jerusalem and war instigating agaist Iran).

Either Hitler, Stalin and Napoleon were Folks who really had a huge potential to create situations when even power crazy would stumble upon question like "What should we do with all of this?". Despite of the fact that Hitler had perfectly followed secret agenda it is hard to not give him a credit that he was great leader who created a team of individuals which had a potential to solve immense problems within very restricted time limit. If We just take a look at amount of work that had been done during 1936 to 1944 - it is crazy if it was not done just for seriving the secret agenda of power crazies, this 8 years could lead Humanity into a new world where there would not even exist such words as poverty, pollution, poor health etc. Ufortunately it did not work that way and both SU and Nazi Germany had been some sort of technological Atlantis for power crazy where one of the most effective leaders in Human history created thing which We now know under the name of SSP...

To work that hard with such a remarkable result one can not be hysterical or emotionally imbalanced like propaganda trying hard to present the way Hiltler was.

As for Hitlers 2nd life, there is an interview with Russian gen. Leonid Ivashov he is former secretary of Marhall Ustinov (who was in charge of Soviet army during 1976 - 1984). In this interview gen. Ivashov told that once upon the time there should have been some sort of exhibition where remains of captured by Soviet army bodies of Eva Braun and Hitler should be presented for a public eye. Gen. Ivashov as secretary asked Ustinov's permission to let these remains be a part of the exhibition. Ustinov's asnwer was very strange to say the least He came up with something like: "Why is it needed? In anyway these remains do not belong to Hitler and Braun..." Lately gen. Ivashov have done his own research during this interview he came out with statemets like that - in June 1945 Soviet top millitary command had a knowledge about fake nature of obtained Hitler's remains it also has been proven by former Nazi officials who have been in SU prisons during that time, for their for war crimes, during interviews made by them in July-September 1945 many of them confirmed that Hitler escaped on one of the top submarines in New Swabia. Lately in 1946 it was confirmed by SU secret agents, who infiltrarted Argentinian cells of Nazis, that Hitler was actually alive and he lives iside huge caverns located under ice cape of Antarctica. As gen. Ivashov stated, that during huge meetings that took place in southern part of the Argentina, during 50s and late 60s, Nazis discussed that there are gonna be the time when Hitler will comeback to conquer entire world again. In late 60s SU agents in the Argentina made reports that Hitler moved from the Atarctica "to live out his last days" on a surface somewhere in a southern region of the Argentina. As gen. Ivashov said, there was one expidition made in 1946 navigated by special Hitler's convoy maps to reach New Swabia under Antarctica ice cape but this attepmpt had failed hard because SU submarines have been attacked by fast moving undersea objects. Pretty much the same thing happened to the US fleet when they tried to get there...

All of that is another huge proof that shows that politics as a subject is no more than just curtain to distract Us from a true nature of the world events. For example, SU establishment had known about Hitler existence since June 1945 but ain't do anything about it really, also these secret joint projects of Russians and Americans on Mars and Moon, and on other Solar system planets gave us a clue that entire WW II was instigated mainly to create sufficient potential to boost these SSP programms to a certain level and after job is done war is good exuse to destroy and kill anything or anyone which can generate unnecessary questions within general Public.

Nevertheless without leaders like Hitler and Stalin these whole thing would not happened that way. In many cases their roles were overestimated, it's done deliberately by power crazies to get away with crimes that they've commited because Hitler and Stalin have become these scapegoats who have been used by mainstream propaganda of power crazy as objects for blaming - to hide the root cause of all problems - thirst of power crazy to control the world. The more We understand true nature of these people who ain't been angels with white wings, (don't get Me wrong on that I'm not trying to whitewash their crimes) thus who worked within very restricted range of possibilities where most of the control functions have been in hads of crazies. It is iteresting one because it shows how deep these layers of lie actually are, if We don't know what happened 60 - 70 years ago how can We be any confident in what has happened 100 or 200 years ago... Everything We've told is a lie in the end...
    Last edited by Ntonyo, 15th December 2017 at 06:30.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Kathy (15th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ntonyo, if I understand you... I agree units were put into place to execute on behalf of others behind the curtain. I drive a used car. Im poor.

Try to imagine buying a submarine. Then 50 of them. Throw in a thousand tanks, airplanes, a navy fleet, ammo, research, food, etc. and we can see how the factories you mention were needed. Yes, all required a LOT of money. The point is Hitler, or whoever he was, was financed.

Massive financing.

I agree killing whomever was part of the "party" as well. Even CT wrote about WWI was about getting rid of bloodlines/royalty creeps.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Kathy (15th December 2017), Ntonyo (15th December 2017)