Thread: The Vesica Institute for Holistic Studies

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

The Vesica Institute for Holistic Studies

The Vesica Institute for Holistic Studies is a way to learn ancient knowledge of spirituality from a person named Robert Gilbert, who began doing extensive research when he was a Marine teaching Nuclear-Biological-Chemical Warfare Survival and seeking answers to questions associated with his work.

His extensive research led him to meet Egyptian architect Ibrahim Karim, founder of a science called BioGeometry, which Gilbert is authorized by Karim to teach, among other topics offered by The Vesica Institute.

This is fascinating subject matter that combines science and spirituality, something that is much needed, in my opinion.

There is a YouTube channel for The Vesica Institute. Here is the video entitled “Introduction to BioGeometry by Robert Gilbert, PhD Pt 1":

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvHrdHhMkB8

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th June 2017), Dreamtimer (11th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (11th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017), modwiz (11th June 2017), Paloma (12th June 2017), sandy (12th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Marking this for further research.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th June 2017), Dreamtimer (12th June 2017), Elen (28th March 2018), modwiz (11th June 2017), WantDisclosure (11th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    His extensive research led him to meet Egyptian architect Ibrahim Karim, founder of a science called BioGeometry, which Gilbert is authorized by Karim to teach, among other topics offered by The Vesica Institute.
    My understanding is that Karim has been privy to esoteric knowledge from Egyptian mystery schools as well as original books and instruments used by the pioneers of a French system of physical radiesthesia, which has ancient Egyptian origins.

I see BioGeometry as a science of subtle energy and shape power.

Eventually, it will become mainstream.

Here is Ibrahim Karim:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgS_aMsSaaY

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (19th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Marking this for further research.
    I'm on the mailing list for the Vesica Institute for Holistic Studies.

Today I got an email from them advertising a new course which made me remember this thread.

I clicked on their website again today and noticed a device for sale that looks very interesting.

This comes from the website of the manufacturer:

AMI™ 750 – Cyma TechnologiesCyma Technologies

Name:  Device.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  27.2 KB

The AMI™ 750 is a user-friendly device based on the effectiveness of acoustic sound traveling the energy pathways of the meridian system to relax and support the body’s balance.

Sit in a comfortable chair and relax your feet on supportive gel pads while the body uptakes the sound frequencies through the feet. Each protocol is 30-45 minutes, and is designed by your licensed healthcare practitioner.

Tell your licensed healthcare practitioner you would like to try the AMI750 in their office, today! The AMI™ 750 is ideal to support your care at home between visits to your healthcare practitioner. . . .

https://cymatechnologies.com/products/ami-750/
    I guess this is what we call energy medicine, which I would like to know more about.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (29th March 2018), Elen (28th March 2018)