Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: There is NO Global Warming!

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts

There is NO Global Warming!

Start video at 1:38
    Last edited by Greenbarry, 8th June 2017 at 22:07.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (8th June 2017), Dreamtimer (9th June 2017), Elen (8th June 2017), heyokah (19th June 2017), Melidae (9th June 2017), modwiz (8th June 2017), sandy (9th June 2017), TargeT (9th June 2017), Zebowho (9th June 2017)

Thanks
    figured this would get more attention than 7? wow!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (9th June 2017), Dreamtimer (9th June 2017), Elen (9th June 2017), modwiz (8th June 2017), TargeT (9th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    The Medieval Warming period was almost a degree centigrade higher than we are now. The Renaissance was the fruit of that warming period.

Minoan period was even higher.

Science was a major of mine including geology. John Coleman left the weather channel because they took up the LIE of global warming and he started the Weather Channel.
    Last edited by modwiz, 9th June 2017 at 08:33.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (9th June 2017), Dreamtimer (9th June 2017), Elen (9th June 2017), Greenbarry (9th June 2017), Melidae (9th June 2017), TargeT (9th June 2017), Zebowho (9th June 2017)

Thanks
    ahh!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th June 2017), Dreamtimer (9th June 2017), Elen (9th June 2017), modwiz (9th June 2017), TargeT (9th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I'm trying to understand him. There has been global warming and global cooling in long cycles over the history of the earth. Natural cycles. Why does he say there has never been global warming?

Science has been politicized since I was still in high school. It's always about the money. This is nothing new.

On a similar note, fluoride in water. For our benefit? Or for profit?

Is nuclear waste as dangerous as they say? Is there money to be made using, for example, thorium reactors? (as TargeT was discussing)

Has someone found a way to make money off other waste by spreading it around in the sky?

No doubt there is some climate change going on and it's probably natural. There has been heating observed on the other planets in the system. And there's a whole lot we don't know.

I believe what he says about someone who calls themselves a 'climate scientist' being 'on board' with climate change. That kind of thing happens all the time. Scientists are always at the mercy of the dollar, politics, and belief. Try getting a job in your field if you're a maverick. It's not easy.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th June 2017), Elen (9th June 2017), Greenbarry (9th June 2017), Melidae (9th June 2017), TargeT (9th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 7,284 Posts
    Usually the exact opposite of what's being told in the mainstream media is the truth, so ironic and sad.

Global warming = global cooling. Caused by humans = caused by the activity of the Sun or lack thereof.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th June 2017), Dreamtimer (9th June 2017), Greenbarry (9th June 2017), Melidae (9th June 2017), modwiz (9th June 2017), WantDisclosure (12th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    WRONG !!!!

...sort of...

Global temps have remained relatively the same. Sun is getting hotter, other planets in our solar system are getting noticeably warmer; even NASA alludes to this. Chemtrail spraying is most likely "shading" our planet to obscure the truth.

The sun is getting more chaotic and unstable, we can have multiple Carrington Events ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859 ) in our future.

http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...et-effect.html
    https://youtu.be/VVgUZv9ccyQ
    https://www.gaia.com/video/219-proof...player=feature (David Wilcock Gaia TV episode - behind paywall)

This is another Dialectic of the Deep State: drive the discussion into two polar opposites both "owned" by the Deep State: Global Warming is real/not real BUT the real issue is the Sun getting hotter and unstable. The Electric Universe connection between the Earth and the Sun is most likely causing the Earth's poles to flip with unknown consequences to Earth, but bearing in mind every known pole flip in history resulted in at least some species loss, with some large.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th June 2017), Greenbarry (9th June 2017), Melidae (9th June 2017), modwiz (9th June 2017), Onthebit (26th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    WRONG !!!!

...sort of...

Global temps have remained relatively the same. Sun is getting hotter, other planets in our solar system are getting noticeably warmer; even NASA alludes to this. Chemtrail spraying is most likely "shading" our planet to obscure the truth.

The sun is getting more chaotic and unstable, we can have multiple Carrington Events ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859 ) in our future.

http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...et-effect.html
    https://youtu.be/VVgUZv9ccyQ
    https://www.gaia.com/video/219-proof...player=feature (David Wilcock Gaia TV episode - behind paywall)

This is another Dialectic of the Deep State: drive the discussion into two polar opposites both "owned" by the Deep State: Global Warming is real/not real BUT the real issue is the Sun getting hotter and unstable. The Electric Universe connection between the Earth and the Sun is most likely causing the Earth's poles to flip with unknown consequences to Earth, but bearing in mind every known pole flip in history resulted in at least some species loss, with some large.

You're back! I was wondering what that smell was.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th June 2017), Dreamtimer (9th June 2017), Greenbarry (9th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    You're back! I was wondering what that smell was.
    I was on vacation. After Aragorn called me a rude, ignorant, lying newbie who is a BR mole and then deleted his posts and my rebuttals AND as I could not get full connectivity to hash it out with him, I took a break.

So, rested, tanned and full of myself, I'M BAAAAACK!!!

...hide yore daughters and wimmen...
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 10th June 2017 at 01:01. Reason: spellos

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th June 2017), Greenbarry (9th June 2017), modwiz (9th June 2017), WantDisclosure (9th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I thought it was burning rubber...

Glad to see you around, Dumpy. Hope you're not feeling grumpy.

I still find the afternoon light coming in to be very white compared to how it was when I first moved into the house nearly two decades ago. (holy crap) The wall/floor colors are all still the same. And so are the trees.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th June 2017), Greenbarry (9th June 2017), modwiz (9th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I thought it was burning rubber...

Glad to see you around, Dumpy. Hope you're not feeling grumpy.

I still find the afternoon light coming in to be very white compared to how it was when I first moved into the house nearly two decades ago. (holy crap) The wall/floor colors are all still the same. And so are the trees.
    Dreamy, you and Wizzy are so kind with your olfactory comments. I'm in a great mood, feisty as ever.

...but yes, the sun changes are so gradual that nobody notices it. I only noticed it due to my "Sun Eater" habits each day over the last year. Then with David Wilcock's and Ben Davidson's comments I'm in full panic. I'm now looking to be abducted and taken to another planet by any passing UFO and hoping the anal probes aren't too tedious.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th June 2017), Greenbarry (9th June 2017)

Thanks
    ok.. i concede.. most of your answers are as suspected. the whole meaning behind my post is..

GIVE ME THE DRUM ROLL!!

for the general public to know due to it being aired on MSM news. it is bluntly put out and i thought it was worth sharing with all the KIA's. in which, i know what you are saying and bringing in the front. BUT.. it wasnt meant to inform you about it.. just posting that it is going public.

thank you for your Wise posts!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th June 2017), Dreamtimer (9th June 2017), modwiz (10th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    I was on vacation. After Aragorn called me a rude, ignorant, lying newbie who is a BR mole and then deleted his posts and my rebuttals AND as I could not get full connectivity to hash it out with him, I took a break.
    Nice twist on things. You were being rude and confrontational. Moderation was warranted.

I have also never called you a BR mole, but I was positing the question — as sarcasm, rather than as a serious innuendo — whether you were a planted disinformation agent, given how inconsistent all of your claims were with your self-proclaimed background as a former intelligence operative.

For someone with such a background, your belief in woo-woo — especially of the absurd kind — is much too high, and yet you flaunt your ego with a tone of authority in everything you write. As such, you are actually contributing to the dis-/ and misinformation — whether intentionally or not [*] — instead of helping the community clear that out.

[*] And that's the most intriguing part, because if it's intentional, then you would indeed be a planted disinformation agent, while on the other hand, if it's not intentional, then you are indeed a newbie hiding his cluelessness behind a tone of authority and a purported background in the intelligence community. Either scenario is suspect.

As for why I've deleted those posts — yours and mine — that too is called moderation. It was a cleanup job to allow the thread to continue on its original track without all of the confrontational drama. But I guess your ego sought revenge, so you're throwing it back out here on an open thread now, letting everyone know that I've deleted some of your posts. Nice move: from loudmouth to victim.

Here's some advice for you:

• If you can't take the heat, stay away from the fire.
    • If you burn your ass, then you're the one who's going to have to sit on the blisters.

So, rested, tanned and full of myself, I'M BAAAAACK!!!

...hide yore daughters and wimmen...
    The "full of yourself" part has certainly not gone by unnoticed. That's why I needed to confront you earlier on in the first place. You seem to have difficulty ascertaining where your own freedom ends and where that of somebody else begins.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th June 2017), modwiz (10th June 2017), Onthebit (26th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    As for why I've deleted those posts — yours and mine — that too is called moderation. It was a cleanup job to allow the thread to continue on its original track without all of the confrontational drama.
    On this forum, if posts are deleted, does the system automatically re-number the posts so that it is as if the conversation never took place?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th June 2017), Dreamtimer (10th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    On this forum, if posts are deleted, does the system automatically re-number the posts so that it is as if the conversation never took place?
    The visible posts are indeed renumbered. So if I were to delete, say, post #14 on a thread with 16 posts, then post #15 will automatically become #14 and #16 would become #15.

However, each post also has an additional and much longer number associated with it, which serves as that post's identifier in the database — in technical terms, this identifier is the key value for that post — and these identifiers are unique, and they won't change.

In other words, if you link to a specific post on a thread by way of the post number on the right above the post — this number is itself actually a link — then that link will remain fully functional, regardless of how many posts before that one have been deleted from the thread, and regardless of whether the deleted posts were hard-deleted (i.e. physically removed from the database) or soft-deleted (i.e. marked as deleted and made invisible to anyone other than a staff member).

Likewise, if a post is split off from a thread and moved to another (new or existing) thread, then a link against the identifier of the post will always continue to point at that specific post, regardless of what thread it is on, while the visual post number as it appears on the right above the post will always match the thread it is on.

One thing we cannot do is determine the order of posts manually when we move a post to another thread, or when we merge threads. The posts will always appear on the threads in chronological order. So if we were to move an older post to a thread which is newer, then the old post would end up being the first one on that thread.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th June 2017), WantDisclosure (10th June 2017)