Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: There is NO Global Warming!

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    My form of dyslexia gives me problems with words that are longer than about 9-12 letters long (unless I put a transparent pink or blue plastic sheet over it) so I think we need to pass legislation preventing any new words being longer than 8 letters.
    I appreciate that. I am challenged by being able to pronounce words properly.

But I think words are extremely important. People sometimes argue that "we're quibbling over semantics."

But nuances are important.

I think it's a "devil is in the detail" sort of thing.

I think making sense out of new words, even if they're long, is worth the time and effort.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th June 2017), Dreamtimer (26th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (27th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    I appreciate that. I am challenged by being able to pronounce words properly.

But I think words are extremely important. People sometimes argue that "we're quibbling over semantics."

But nuances are important.

I think it's a "devil is in the detail" sort of thing.

I think making sense out of new words, even if they're long, is worth the time and effort.
    I agree, so we also need to ban silent lettering, non-English words, anything that is not extremely clear...

...joking aside, there is an avalanche of new technology coming our way that will completely disorient folks.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th June 2017), Dreamtimer (26th June 2017), modwiz (5th July 2017), WantDisclosure (26th June 2017)

Thanks
    :
    Is anyone familiar with Gary D. Goodwin of The Millennium Group?
    This is interesting:

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  18.7 KB

"Contrasting the 'perfect' universe of deduction with the dynamic, filamentary universe that is actually observed, Alfven asserted that only observation linked to laboratory experiments can lead to an understanding of the solar system and its origin. Mathematical theory, he emphasized, must always be the servant of physical understanding, and close observation---never the master."

Hannes Alfven from his Nobel Prize acceptance speech, 1970.
    Page 204, "The Big Bang Never Happened", Eric J. Lerner.

The Millennium Group
    The folks at the Thunderbolts Project are champions of the forgotten work of Hannes Alfven, commented about above.

I believe we do live in an electric/plasma universe.
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 27th June 2017 at 08:42. Reason: Clarify

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th June 2017), Dreamtimer (26th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (27th June 2017), Exit 0 (26th June 2017), Onthebit (26th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th June 2017), Dreamtimer (27th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (27th June 2017), Elen (28th June 2017), modwiz (27th June 2017), sandy (28th June 2017), Wind (27th June 2017)

Thanks
    ...joking aside, there is an avalanche of new technology coming our way that will completely disorient folks.
    I am reading The Ascension Mysteries by David Wilcock at present, and something just made me pause and recall this post of yours.

Can you tell us more?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th July 2017), Dreamtimer (5th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th July 2017), modwiz (5th July 2017)

Thanks
    I am reading The Ascension Mysteries by David Wilcock at present, and something just made me pause and recall this post of yours.

Can you tell us more?
    Given that there is at least one Secret Space Program, the tech it takes to achieve such would be massive. The trickle of tech from the revealed "real" space program: transistors--->integrated circuits, for example, has revolutionized our societies. It will be balanced by realizing monsters kept it from us. I hope the lust to kill off the monsters will be slaked by the luscious teach we'll get and dampen the desired revenge to where we'll be happy to lock them up for their crimes rather than blood-lust adding to our already overloaded karmas.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th July 2017), Dreamtimer (5th July 2017), modwiz (5th July 2017), WantDisclosure (5th July 2017)

Thanks
    It will be balanced by realizing monsters kept it from us.
    You make it sound as if people like my sister, who thinks I'm way off-base for even thinking that 9/11 was an inside job, will comprehend where the technology came from.

Are you suggesting that the mainstream media is going to admit that advanced ET technology has been suppressed by the powers that be?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th July 2017), Dreamtimer (5th July 2017), enjoy being (6th July 2017), modwiz (5th July 2017)

Thanks
    You make it sound as if people like my sister, who thinks I'm way off-base for even thinking that 9/11 was an inside job, will comprehend where the technology came from.

Are you suggesting that the mainstream media is going to admit that advanced ET technology has been suppressed by the powers that be?
    My wife thinks I'm a nutter for thinking Hillary is a paedo...I make it worse by saying she (Hillary) is very picky about what BBQ sauce she uses when eating babies.

...so no, I haven't any solutions for you.

As I've just discovered that many of the alt-world males (at least) are Aspies, I'm starting to wonder if the muggles (normals) can even come close to seeing this stuff. My normal wife cannot, and I learned that paranormal phenomena exists due to her.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th July 2017), Dreamtimer (5th July 2017), Elen (5th July 2017), modwiz (5th July 2017), WantDisclosure (5th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Dark Knight Dumpy, you said,

Do you have any idea of when? (Not asking for predictions here). Is it a matter of people being poised to control its use or to make money? If it's an avalanche that will disorient people, is that part of the idea? Take advantage in some way while everyone's eyes are dazzled by the shiny new tech?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th July 2017), Elen (6th July 2017), modwiz (6th July 2017), WantDisclosure (5th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Dark Knight Dumpy, you said,

Do you have any idea of when? (Not asking for predictions here). Is it a matter of people being poised to control its use or to make money? If it's an avalanche that will disorient people, is that part of the idea? Take advantage in some way while everyone's eyes are dazzled by the shiny new tech?
    Nope, but it can't come too soon for me. If you can believe the "underground war" boyz, the announcement can come anytime of the bad guys existence and their secret tech, but I'm not holding my breath.

Zero-point energy will weird folks out. Our bent Science tells us energy for nothing is impossible. Revelations of just how evil these guys are will further stress folks. False flags and war for money will have them crazed for revenge. Have you read the book "Future Shock"? People don't take change well at all, especially if it contradicts what we have been taught.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2017), Dreamtimer (6th July 2017), Elen (6th July 2017), modwiz (6th July 2017)

Thanks
    My parents had that book. I don't think I read it. I probably talked to my Dad about it. I'll take a look.

Honestly, part of why I'm here is honing in on the kind of un-noticed shocking things that may be around the corner. I saw first-hand how friends and family were quite often irrational in reaction to 911. My brother was one of those who thought going into Iraq would be easy and taking our eye off the ball in Afghanistan was no big deal. I have yet to see him engage in normal critical thinking since those many years ago.

People freak out and do stupid things. I need to be able to keep a cool head because I'm gonna be one of the only ones, based on my experience. Even my husband gets freaked out in stressful situations and I'm the one keeping calm and taking action, often telling him what to do because he's too busy freaking. Not the right kind of freak.

Freak: Noun, good. Verb, bad.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2017), Elen (6th July 2017), enjoy being (6th July 2017), WantDisclosure (6th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    You are very observant/astute Dreamtimer. Understanding how folk can plummet in an uncontrollable mob is valuable. It is one of the controlling fears for the elite. They are scared of that. Certain ones of them. It is used as a threat for any who have ideas of saving the world by telling all.
    "You tell them that there will be rioting in the streets by lunchtime".

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2017), Dreamtimer (6th July 2017), Elen (6th July 2017)

Thanks
    I've miraculously managed to get myself in a position in life where I'm not beholden to anyone and I can make my decisions and be responsible for them and not be interfered with by people in my life. It was not like that even ten years ago.

I travel a lot. Getting caught unexpectedly somewhere is a possibility. That's where things will get interesting.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2017), Elen (6th July 2017), enjoy being (6th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    That angle of topic Dreamtimer, sets me off in listing a few quotes.

One about coming out of the cities, that is in the bible.
    Another that was a John the Baptist one I think, "Go forth and preach the word, and if ABSOLUTELY necessary, open your mouth.
    Lead by example.
    One about maintaining your frequency while everything around is in discord.

I have many times pondered that. In a state of total breakdown, while the freaks are freaking, do you leave and let them do what they will to each other, knowing that talk will not work. Or do you stay, and keep your vibration, trusting that that alone will protect you and give others motivation.
    It is (there's that phrase again) human nature to "want to help". Which can mean any of a number things including meddling and exacerbating. That service to others negative. Or the road to hell being paved with good intentions.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2017), Dreamtimer (6th July 2017), Elen (6th July 2017)

Thanks
    Well, a couple of people in my dream listened to me and put down their guns. So maybe in a crisis a couple will listen and we'll be able to make our way.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th July 2017), Elen (6th July 2017), enjoy being (6th July 2017)