Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: There is NO Global Warming!

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    There has been a lot of non-specific talk of a 'wave' which is surrounded by all kinds of claims and speculation.

I believe this is related to the actual state of moving into a more energetic part of space. I've heard it talked about both in regular and Electric Universe contexts. Many are looking into it and there's not really a broad consensus, probably because we're still in the learning stage.

And the magnetosphere of the earth is key. The weaker it is, the more that gets in. If the sun is also not giving the same protection via the heliosphere, then more cosmic stuff gets to us. I still don't know all the best current sources of useful info on these things.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017), sandy (12th June 2017), WantDisclosure (13th June 2017), Wind (12th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    What has already leaked out into the mainstream is that the entire solar system would be passing through some sort of electromagnetic field right now, which exerts a kind of electromagnetic pressure on the heliosphere.
    Whenever I learn about something that is talked about in the mainstream that involves electromagnetism, I immediately think about the battle that is going on between mainstream and alternative science and technology regarding whether or not subtle energies/the ether exist, and whether or not we actually live in an electric universe.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th June 2017), Dreamtimer (12th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017), Onthebit (26th June 2017), Wind (12th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Aragorn has talked about aether before...Don't recall just where right now. Probably in a discussion with lcam88.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017), WantDisclosure (12th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Aragorn has talked about aether before...Don't recall just where right now. Probably in a discussion with lcam88.
    Yes indeed, but I was not the one who brought that up. lcam88 did. It was when we were discussing the propagation of light and the warping of space-time.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (12th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017)

Thanks
    Yes indeed, but I was not the one who brought that up. lcam88 did. It was when we were discussing the propagation of light and the warping of space-time.
    If you ever stumble across the link to the thread, I would be interested in it.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th June 2017), Dreamtimer (13th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    I just read the Description for Episode #221, "Interplanetary Climate Change Comes to Earth."
    The scientific paper that David Wilcock is focusing on at present is by Dr. Alexey N. Dmitriev in Planetophysical State of the Earth and Life.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    I just read the Description for Episode #221, "Interplanetary Climate Change Comes to Earth."

I haven't watched it yet, but based on what is stated:

I'm wondering whether the issue that we need to be talking about is not temperature, per se, but new energy that is coming our way?

And is that what you're thinking, as well?
    Yes, it is my main concern.

Ben Davidson in one of his latest daily news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF856UMjJEA

...goes into part of his last "Fly on the Wall" episodes where he and his science buddies speculate that the Earth-facing Quiet Sun may be due to Mass Consciousness (us) doing the sun dampening. He says this because since they started their "let's have everyone predict earthquakes" program, the earthquakes have noticeably fallen off. So, his woo-woo logic = we concentrate on the earthquakes: they go away, therefore when we concentrate on the sun: the sun quiets down. And he goes anecdotal by talking about the Maunder Minimum. In relation the the Maunder stuff, they need to read this:

http://www.landscheidt.info/?q=node/5

i.e. the plasma flows on the sun may be pushed around by the large planets in our solar system and certain arrangements/alignments that tend to happen every 400 years or so, dampen the sunspots.

I think this mind control stuff is certainly crazier than CG's intervening "blue orb" doing the sun damping. Why? In main stream news, we talk about a Kardeshev 1-2 civilization (the Trappist system) damping down their star with high tech "Dyson technology," so why not have it happen here? The only real difference is, the Trappists are doing it faster than the damping that is happened on our sun, so we noticed it the Trappist's system and then talk about "Aliens In Space!"

When folks then say, "but they haven't revealed themselves to us so they are not here", maybe they watch Star Trek and know about the Prime Directive. Or maybe they cleared it with the a$$holes that run our gooberments (Wizzy's term) and the goobers said, "we don't want to disturb them while they watch 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' because they'll riot."

Bottom line: if "main stream scientists" can see the Trappists doing it, it should be a main stream idea that an Earth-facing quiet technology can be done to our sun. It's just technology a little beyond us today. And if that's the case, what happens when the technology is removed for any reason?
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 12th June 2017 at 15:23. Reason: spellos + additions

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th June 2017), Dreamtimer (13th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017), WantDisclosure (12th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    If you ever stumble across the link to the thread, I would be interested in it.
    Well, I've managed to retrieve two threads which could be of interest to you. The first one is somewhat related to the subject of this thread here, and the second one is where lcam88 and I are having a(n at times heated) discussion regarding (among other things) the alleged luminiferous aether.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017), WantDisclosure (12th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    So, his woo-woo logic = we concentrate on the earthquakes: they go away, therefore when we concentrate on the sun: the sun quiets down.
    To be clear, why are you using the pejorative term "woo-woo" in reference to Ben Davidson's work?

Are you ambivalent about it?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Well, I've managed to retrieve two threads which could be of interest to you. The first one is somewhat related to the subject of this thread here, and the second one is where lcam88 and I are having a(n at times heated) discussion regarding (among other things) the alleged luminiferous aether.

Thanks for taking the time to look them up! I appreciate it.

I'm glad you specified "luminiferous" aether. That rings a bell. There is not only a controversy about whether or not space is not empty and the aether exists, but what kind of aether.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Here is another thread on the subject. Proto Saturn - and our origins, perhaps?

Wallace Thornhill

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th June 2017), Dreamtimer (13th June 2017), Onthebit (26th June 2017)

Thanks
    There has been a lot of non-specific talk of a 'wave' which is surrounded by all kinds of claims and speculation.

I believe this is related to the actual state of moving into a more energetic part of space. I've heard it talked about both in regular and Electric Universe contexts. Many are looking into it and there's not really a broad consensus, probably because we're still in the learning stage.

And the magnetosphere of the earth is key. The weaker it is, the more that gets in. If the sun is also not giving the same protection via the heliosphere, then more cosmic stuff gets to us. I still don't know all the best current sources of useful info on these things.
    I think Cliff High would agree. He has an interesting take on what is going on.

Last edited by Elen, 12th June 2017 at 16:48. Reason: Embedded video

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anastasia For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th June 2017), Dreamtimer (13th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017), sandy (13th June 2017)

Thanks
    To be clear, why are you using the pejorative term "woo-woo" in reference to Ben Davidson's work?

Are you ambivalent about it?
    Well, Ben is getting in the mind-control area. As he is a near-main-stream scientist, that's much more woo-woo than demonstrated Dyson tech in the Trappist system. To keep some credibility in the science realm, I see this as not constructive. He needs to say as close to main stream as he can....

...otherwise he'll turn into someone like ME.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Well, Ben is getting in the mind-control area. As he is a near-main-stream scientist, that's much more woo-woo than demonstrated Dyson tech in the Trappist system. To keep some credibility in the science realm, I see this as not constructive. He needs to say as close to main stream as he can....

...otherwise he'll turn into someone like ME.
    Shouldn't you say consciousness area rather than mind-control area?

And maybe it's time for people to be bold in what they say. I think many mainstream scientists know silently that something is very wrong with accepted beliefs and are looking for a way out.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017)

Thanks
    Shouldn't you say consciousness area rather than mind-control area?

And maybe it's time for people to be bold in what they say. I think many mainstream scientists know silently that something is very wrong with accepted beliefs and are looking for a way out.
    Well, having lived, eaten, given papers and gone to conferences with these "scientist" guys I'll say no. They collectively run from anything that smacks, smells, tastes, looks like alternate world stuff.

These guys are almost all zealots, its just another type of religion. You are the heretics.

Read Carl Sagan's "Demon Haunted World."

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th June 2017), Dreamtimer (13th June 2017), Elen (13th June 2017), Onthebit (26th June 2017), WantDisclosure (12th June 2017)