Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: There is NO Global Warming!

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    . . . hard-deleted (i.e. physically removed from the database) or soft-deleted (i.e. marked as deleted and made invisible to anyone other than a staff member).
    What is the policy of this forum regarding hard vs. soft deletion, as in what is the rationale for having two methods?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th June 2017), Dreamtimer (10th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    What is the policy of this forum regarding hard vs. soft deletion, as in what is the rationale for having two methods?
    In general, we normally only use soft-deletion. The use of hard-deletion here at The One Truth is rare, but it may come in handy at times, e.g. in the event of duplicate (and fully identical) threads, or e.g. in the event of a specific post containing certain information which could corrupt the database. In theory, that should never happen, but theory and practice are seldom the same thing.

The rationale for having both methods of deletion available is not specific to The One Truth, but rather to the vBulletin software. All forums that use vBulletin have both of these methods of deletion available.

The way we've set up things here however is such that hard-deletion can only be performed by a super moderator or an administrator, not by a purple moderator. This was decided in the aftermath of an unfortunate incident where a former moderator butterfingered and hard-deleted a long and very active thread — perhaps even the most active thread on the forum at that point in time. The only way to restore said thread was then to restore a backup, but due to the nature of a relational database system, one cannot restore individual threads.

In other words, by restoring the backup, the entire forum was rolled back to a slightly earlier state — i.e. the state at the time that the most recent backup [*] had been made — with as a result that newer posts were all gone from the database, and that made a lot of our members unhappy. And that's a euphemism. Technically non-savvy people were accusing us of censorship, et al. So the decision was made — by my predecessor — that all new staff members would start off as purple moderators, and that purple moderators would not be able to hard-delete anything.

[*] Unless Malc has changed the intervals, we normally make two full backups per day. This process is completely automated.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017), modwiz (10th June 2017), sandy (11th June 2017), WantDisclosure (10th June 2017), Wind (10th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I remember that. I was still just a member. I didn't think anything got censored but I was bummed about the missing posts. And I got over it.

That was a time of turmoil, no doubt. In retrospect, understandable considering all that has developed since the GoodETXSG days.

In the long run, this place as come out of the whirlwind in great shape. Thanks primarily to Malc and to Aragorn. And the members.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017), sandy (11th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Nice twist on things. You were being rude and confrontational. Moderation was warranted.

I have also never called you a BR mole, but I was positing the question — as sarcasm, rather than as a serious innuendo — whether you were a planted disinformation agent, given how inconsistent all of your claims were with your self-proclaimed background as a former intelligence operative.

For someone with such a background, your belief in woo-woo — especially of the absurd kind — is much too high, and yet you flaunt your ego with a tone of authority in everything you write. As such, you are actually contributing to the dis-/ and misinformation — whether intentionally or not [*] — instead of helping the community clear that out.

[*] And that's the most intriguing part, because if it's intentional, then you would indeed be a planted disinformation agent, while on the other hand, if it's not intentional, then you are indeed a newbie hiding his cluelessness behind a tone of authority and a purported background in the intelligence community. Either scenario is suspect.

As for why I've deleted those posts — yours and mine — that too is called moderation. It was a cleanup job to allow the thread to continue on its original track without all of the confrontational drama. But I guess your ego sought revenge, so you're throwing it back out here on an open thread now, letting everyone know that I've deleted some of your posts. Nice move: from loudmouth to victim.

Here's some advice for you:

• If you can't take the heat, stay away from the fire.
    • If you burn your ass, then you're the one who's going to have to sit on the blisters.

The "full of yourself" part has certainly not gone by unnoticed. That's why I needed to confront you earlier on in the first place. You seem to have difficulty ascertaining where your own freedom ends and where that of somebody else begins.
    Dude, I don't like censorship.

You may call it moderation, I call it intolerance of views you don't like. I could rehash all I wrote to state my case, but then you'd probably delete that as well.

And, as fellow traveler of a dark path, I think we recognize each other. Take a look at your avatar, then mix that with a fantasy king name. It's a pretty revealing tell.

As I said in my deleted posts, I've lived a "full life." My story may sound fantastic, but I stand by everything I said, and as I said (again deleted), if you really researched what I stated, the path would lead you to my door.

I don't do woo-woo, I do researched science. It can lead to strange places...like this forum. You should try it. But it requires some math and a certain ability to consider "outside the box" ideas for merit and an ability to assemble a jigsaw blizzard of facts. All things I learned working as a Military Analyst for 40+ years.

When assembling teams for a hard analytical mission, I was careful to not select the PhDs, the old knowledgeable "grey beards." They typically knew the answer "up front" and were hard to work with. I'd always go for the young, aggressive kids who didn't have all the answers. I was quite successful, and made GS 14 away from Wash DC at the age of 33 (unusual in its day) using this technique and later ran SACEUR's Flag officer training vehicle. The success came from having no barriers, considering everything, and then bouncing the ideas off operations folks.

The techniques involved mixing hard objective facts with subjective evaluations. The subjective methods used Multi-Attribute Utility and Analytic Hierarchy Process methods:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-attribute_utility
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analyt...rarchy_process

As well as varied probabilistic methods (mostly Bayesian probability) including Game Theory and modeling techniques such as Monte Carlo modeling:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monte_Carlo_method

These techniques are very powerful. When used properly, along with data dredging methods, they become a powerful lens through which much can be discerned.

BTW, Monte Carlo Modeling is very akin to the Alt-World Timeline "stuff" you find on the web. Considering the way we do the modeling, one can get some ideas into Mandela Effect that has become so popular as well. In fact, all this has driven me to the point where I think the model that best explains our world is, in fact, we live inside a simulation; very likely a massively complex Monte Carlo Simulation with holographic extensions. So far, it is a good model that covers all the facts I've run across.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Dude, I don't like censorship.
    Good, because neither do we.

You may call it moderation, I call it intolerance of views you don't like. I could rehash all I wrote to state my case, but then you'd probably delete that as well.
    You were calling somebody a troll because she stood by her views and because she didn't agree with you. That's an ad hominem, and that's what triggered my initial intervention.

This intervention was not censorship, it was moderation. And then the thread got seriously derailed, and I decided to clean it up by deleting the derailing posts — yours and mine alike, because we had both gone off on a tangent — and this brought the thread back on topic.

And, as fellow traveler of a dark path, I think we recognize each other. Take a look at your avatar, then mix that with a fantasy king name. It's a pretty revealing tell.
    I have not chosen that name because the character becomes a king near the end of the story — for that matter, I see the character much more as a warrior than as a king. However, I have chosen that name many years ago already because several unrelated people started calling me that when the first LOTR movie came out, due to what they perceived at the time as a strong physical likeness between myself and Viggo Mortensen in his portrayal of Aragorn. I also do have several things in common with the character.

The avatar itself was simply chosen because I got tired of my previous avatar, which I had also been using back at Project Avalon. It is a still from a scene in the first of the LOTR movies, where the Hobbits enter The Prancing Pony in Bree, and Aragorn — who is at that point so far only known as Strider — is sent out by Gandalf to intercept them before they run into trouble. The particular scene behind the avatar picture is from the point where Strider is observing the Hobbits as they are drawing attention onto themselves in The Prancing Pony.

I have never chosen a path of darkness, but unfortunately, Darkness itself does appear to have a morbid obsession with me.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017), modwiz (11th June 2017), The One (11th June 2017), Wind (11th June 2017)

Thanks
    Good, because neither do we.

You were calling somebody a troll because she stood by her views and because she didn't agree with you. That's an ad hominem, and that's what triggered my initial intervention.

This intervention was not censorship, it was moderation. And then the thread got seriously derailed, and I decided to clean it up by deleting the derailing posts — yours and mine alike, because we had both gone off on a tangent — and this brought the thread back on topic.

I have not chosen that name because the character becomes a king near the end of the story — for that matter, I see the character much more as a warrior than as a king. However, I have chosen that name many years ago already because several unrelated people started calling me that when the first LOTR movie came out, due to what they perceived at the time as a strong physical likeness between myself and Viggo Mortensen in his portrayal of Aragorn. I also do have several things in common with the character.

The avatar itself was simply chosen because I got tired of my previous avatar, which I had also been using back at Project Avalon. It is a still from a scene in the first of the LOTR movies, where the Hobbits enter The Prancing Pony in Bree, and Aragorn — who is at that point so far only known as Strider — is sent out by Gandalf to intercept them before they run into trouble. The particular scene behind the avatar picture is from the point where Strider is observing the Hobbits as they are drawing attention onto themselves in The Prancing Pony.

I have never chosen a path of darkness, but unfortunately, Darkness itself does appear to have a morbid obsession with me.
    Ok, fair enough. I felt she was exhibiting trollish behavior as I had explained my position once and she kept pecking on me about it. As a creature of many, many forum wars, I call folks on their sh!t pretty early. Frankly, and perhaps unfortunately, with a son in the biz and research showing the "Music Gods" with feet of clay I got a little short.

re: darkness following you. Do you know anything about psychic broadcasting known by some as psychic blast? Seems I've basically been doing it since I was 5 or so. When I talk to my empathic friends, they tell me it is some sort of gift and the really good ones can see it and/or feel it. Apparently, you can train yourself to be psychically tough enough to literally push away dark sh!t. I'm totally "blocked," I can walk over vortexes and never feel a thing. It's something an Exorcist uses to push out "entities."

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th June 2017), Dreamtimer (11th June 2017)

Thanks
    re: darkness following you. Do you know anything about psychic broadcasting known by some as psychic blast? Seems I've basically been doing it since I was 5 or so. When I talk to my empathic friends, they tell me it is some sort of gift and the really good ones can see it and/or feel it. Apparently, you can train yourself to be psychically tough enough to literally push away dark sh!t. I'm totally "blocked," I can walk over vortexes and never feel a thing. It's something an Exorcist uses to push out "entities."
    Well, I have never had a name for it, but I have attempted to do that a few times myself — i.e. pushing away negative psychic powers by creating a kind of force field around myself. Sometimes it works, but other times it doesn't. I've tried various techniques, but I can't say that one would be more successful than the other.

It's an interesting subject, though, and perhaps this may warrant a thread of its own?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017)

Thanks
    Well, I have never had a name for it, but I have attempted to do that a few times myself — i.e. pushing away negative psychic powers by creating a kind of force field around myself. Sometimes it works, but other times it doesn't. I've tried various techniques, but I can't say that one would be more successful than the other.

It's an interesting subject, though, and perhaps this may warrant a thread of its own?
    Well, I'm not equipped to say. Don't really know how I got it; seems it's been with me mostly since I can remember. I'm told I probably sucked it thru from a past life as I'm on a 2000 year karmic recovery from something seriously dark I did back then. I might even be the Dude who stabbed Jesus or something else as nasty. But since I spent 40+ years working on military killing machines, maybe dark sh!t just recognizes me and stays away looking for nicer (easier) folk like you to torment.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th June 2017), Dreamtimer (11th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Darkness is like a vulture. It sniffs out its target and is relentless. Defenses are necessary.

I don't know many techniques beyond use of light as a shield. The will is certainly key, I would think. It is for me, anyway. I don't specifically know the ability you're talking about Dumpy, but I think I can relate to it on a general basis.

As to Global Warming...Here's an interesting bit about the effect of moving through the arms of our spiral galaxy and the climate cycles that correspond. It's actually scientific, with links to journal papers even. (I haven't reviewed those)

Last edited by Dreamtimer, 11th June 2017 at 16:16.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017), modwiz (11th June 2017), sandy (12th June 2017)

Thanks
    Dreamy, it seems that a number of empathic folks I know have a problem with it. Perhaps these "entities" are trying to tie down folks with "gifts" to keep them from using them to help others?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th June 2017), Dreamtimer (11th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017), modwiz (11th June 2017)

Thanks
    Dreamy, it seems that a number of empathic folks I know have a problem with it. Perhaps these "entities" are trying to tie down folks with "gifts" to keep them from using them to help others?
    That is my own conclusion as well. And don't forget the "loosh" factor of tormenting someone with heightened sensitivity.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017), modwiz (11th June 2017), sandy (12th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Darkness is like a vulture. It sniffs out its target and is relentless. Defenses are necessary.

I don't know many techniques beyond use of light as a shield. The will is certainly key, I would think. It is for me, anyway. I don't specifically know the ability you're talking about Dumpy, but I think I can relate to it on a general basis.

As to Global Warming...Here's an interesting bit about the effect of moving through the arms of our spiral galaxy and the climate cycles that correspond. It's actually scientific, with links to journal papers even. (I haven't reviewed those)

Dreamy, I guess you just added this diagram? It's great. BTW, have you viewed DW's videos on his theory of moving thru invisible energy platonic solids that are positioned in our Milky Way galaxy? His point seems to be as the solar system moves thru these "barriers" the sun heats up and flairs. He has correlated them to pole-shift somehow. I'm still hacking thru the logic. Overall, I find it disturbing.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th June 2017), Dreamtimer (11th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017)

Thanks
    That is my own conclusion as well. And don't forget the "loosh" factor of tormenting someone with heightened sensitivity.
    I have a very good friend who is very empathic. She uses a technique she calls "block and bless." She contends that as she enters any average room, she must block negative energies and then send blessings to that/those person(s). It is a matter of routine with her. When she goes to vortex locations (there are a lot of them in Sedona Arizona, where she lives), she must be cautious to block out any "negatives" that someone else has "shucked off" when they were "cleaning" themselves even long after they had left the area. I was struck by the fact that going to a vortex could thereby become a negative encounter. She contends that she can see these things: they appear as dark, shadowy entities. She has had them rush at her, but using her blocking energy, she easily can blow them away BUT she must see them coming.

Our last house apparently had some sort of negative energy. Son got cancer at age 27, cat died of cancer. Looking into the Schumann resonance area and talking to a dowser, I found that we apparently had some sort of issue. Further, the entire cul-de-sac had been built over an intermittant spring so water was flowing under at least one corner of the property. A neighbor had seen "ghosts" of people in american indian garb and we discovered a worker had died at the post box across from our house during the road construction. When I had first heard all this, I thought everyone was nuts, not so sure anymore. Now looking into Ley lines, etc.

When the wife and I went away on an extended trip, our son "flipped" and had a number of panic attacks of some sort. This never happened when I was in the house. Once we got thru a law suit concerning the workmanship on the house (and got everything repaired) we sold the house. Needed the money and we needed to downsize anyway.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 11th June 2017 at 17:37. Reason: spellos

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th June 2017), Dreamtimer (11th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    https://www.gaia.com/video/219-proof...player=feature (David Wilcock Gaia TV episode - behind paywall)
    I just read the Description for Episode #221, "Interplanetary Climate Change Comes to Earth."

I haven't watched it yet, but based on what is stated:

David Wilcock delves even deeper into the notion that interplanetary climate change is having dramatic effects on Earth’s Atmosphere. Our tiny planet is enshrouded by the energy radiating out from the sun, which we call the solar wind. As the heliosphere collides with an interstellar cloud of highly charged gas, this solar wind becomes super-charged. We see the effects of this as new energy is appearing in the van Allen belts surrounding the Earth, which in turn, is causing a dramatic transformation of our atmosphere. Earth is not the only planet affected by this, as strange things are happening to the atmosphere of Mars.
    I'm wondering whether the issue that we need to be talking about is not temperature, per se, but new energy that is coming our way?

And is that what you're thinking, as well?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th June 2017), Dreamtimer (12th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017), Onthebit (26th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    I'm wondering whether the issue that we need to be talking about is not temperature, per se, but new energy that is coming our way?
    It would be consistent with what Paul LaViolette claims, i.e. the galactic super waves. On the other hand, there have also been reports — whether they are to be believed or not is another matter — that the military-industrial complex has either observed something in space, or has obtained information of such through remote-viewing. As the story goes, "something" is headed our way, but what this "something" may be was not clarified.

We have a member here — she hasn't connected anymore in a long time, though — who is herself a MILAB victim, and she has stated that she was involved in that observation, presumably through a concerted remote-viewing experiment with multiple participants, but she didn't provide any details.

What has already leaked out into the mainstream is that the entire solar system would be passing through some sort of electromagnetic field right now, which exerts a kind of electromagnetic pressure on the heliosphere. And that would certainly account for some of the symptoms that David Wilcock has described with regard to the temperature changes on multiple celestial bodies of our solar system.

Fact is that solar activity definitely has an influence on our climate. It always has. That's why we've had both periods of extreme heat as well as ice ages. But of course, it is much more convenient to the rulers of this world to blame any and all climate change on human activity. The myth that carbon dioxide emissions would be the culprit also paves the way for a well-propagandized political decision to decimate the population of Earth, because after all, humans (and all vertebrates) exhale carbon dioxide.

Several influential people have already posited that idea, and if such an idea is propagandized long enough and hard enough, then at least a large percentage of the population would eventually come to accept it — so long as they're not the ones who are to be culled, of course. Africa will probably be first. Willie Gates is already proposing that people in African countries would be sterilized by way of mandatory vaccines. And with the Africans gone, the industrialized world would be able to move in and claim Africa's resources.

If we consider that most of North America is populated by European immigrants who drove the natives into reservations and stole their land from underneath their feet, then such a scenario with Africa as the target would definitely not be too far-fetched. The western world has already long been calling the shots there through infiltration and subversion.

That's one of the reasons why many African countries are seeking to economically align themselves with Russia and China now. South Africa has already made that decision a number of years ago. Not that the South African regime would be devoid of corruption, of course. Jacob Zuma is close friends with Robert Mugabe, and he's about as corrupt as it gets.

But I digress.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Onthebit (26th June 2017), sandy (12th June 2017), WantDisclosure (12th June 2017), Wind (12th June 2017)