Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Only 144'000?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts

Only 144'000?

An FB pic shared by rather famous internet truth figure.
    here
    ANCIENT WISDOM DEPT.
    "Not everyone who walks in the guise of a man is human." -- Aristotle

then in reply to the possibility they may be reptiles.
    No, that's too easy. They are really aggregated parts of human consciousness that have been soul harvested by the reincarnation spin cycles. They are software programs running as background processes---think of them as "walk ons" on the movie set of the 3D reality stream.
    then in answer to how many real humans there are:
    he says less than 10% and then when asked for a number 144.00

a few other comments/replies.
    Look at so called humans who are just biological units. Meat puppets. They function on the biological level, with levels of intellectual activity (computational processes), they sexually reproduce, and have a scale of emotional responses. but---they are what we call sociopath or psychopath. That is what we are describing.
    Pre-life profiling is how sentients are "tagged". In previous epochs/cycles, these souls were pulled into reincarnation loops to harvest abilities. In this present cycle, however, many had already by-passsed the loops and come back in with vestigial, or in some cases, detailed knowledge of their soul path and gifting. Hence, the so-called "Indigos" and other types.
    I am shocked, having fits of cognitive disonant. I want to scream NO this can't be.
    Thoughts?
    If this is the case I'll eat my steak and ask to be plugged into the matrix again.
    If it isn't how can someone studying the so called truth come to such dire numbers. I would venture that this means that no one we meat i.r.l is a real human being. In my book that would mean we have to redifine what the human being is. And also decide what our relation ship to over 7 billion non-humans should be.
    Not even calculating the possibility that none of us here are in fact human beings..

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th June 2017), Aianawa (7th June 2017), Aragorn (7th June 2017), Dreamtimer (7th June 2017), Elen (8th June 2017), Gio (7th June 2017), lookbeyond (8th June 2017), Paloma (7th June 2017), PurpleLama (8th June 2017), TargeT (7th June 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Catsquotl View Post
    An FB pic shared by rather famous internet truth figure.
    here
    ANCIENT WISDOM DEPT.
    "Not everyone who walks in the guise of a man is human." -- Aristotle

then in reply to the possibility they may be reptiles.

then in answer to how many real humans there are:
    he says less than 10% and then when asked for a number 144.00

a few other comments/replies.

I am shocked, having fits of cognitive disonant. I want to scream NO this can't be.
    Thoughts?
    If this is the case I'll eat my steak and ask to be plugged into the matrix again.
    If it isn't how can someone studying the so called truth come to such dire numbers. I would venture that this means that no one we meat i.r.l is a real human being. In my book that would mean we have to redifine what the human being is. And also decide what our relation ship to over 7 billion non-humans should be.
    Not even calculating the possibility that none of us here are in fact human beings..

With Love
    Eelco
    I am reminded of Dolores Cannon talking about "back drop" people.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gc1mGdoHRg

more in this part

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBbboHgNoY4

“Convoluted Universe” book. (“D” stands for Dolores, and those are her questions to the hypnotized subject Suzette, who is “S.” Bolded sentences my own emphasis):

S: It’s like those people back at the cave, they’re just people. They don’t have a path. They’re just people. I had a path. That child had a path.

D: So if you choose an option, you don’t go off that path? Is that what you mean?

S: Yes. there’s just so many in this room where the crystals are that choose a life or have a path. The rest of the people aren’t sent here on a path.

D: What are their lives for then?

S: It’s like a backdrop.

That was a strange statement. I had never hard of that before.

D: What do you mean?

S: In a movie they paint something around the person so there’s a backdrop.

D: So the others don’t really have a purpose?

S: Right. They come to live, breathe, work and die.

D: Is there any hope that they might find a path, or are they a different kind of soul?

S: They didn’t choose. They’re just here to be part of the backdrop. They’re slaves. They’re slaves that go from one star system to the next and they are used as a backdrop.

D: Just to be there for these persons with a purpose.

S: Yes. For you to learn, to stay on your path, you have to have these other people in your way, living beside you, but you’re here for a lesson and they’re here for a backdrop.

D: Yes, but sometimes they create problems, to try to pull you off your path? (Yes) Is that part of their purpose, to distract you? (Yes) But when you’re in your body, you don’t know all these things, do you?

S: Not all beings are the light source. Not all light beings are the light source. They’re just here as energy to help us with our lessons, to create chaos, or to work or just to live. Certain beings go to learn the lessons for the light Source. It’s like you’re just a higher being.

D: Then the other ones, they don’t evolve to become higher beings?

S: No, they’re just energy. Like making a movie where they use extras.

D: But the ones on the path, the higher source, can they recognize each other out of all the mass of other people? (Yes) If we could do that, we wouldn’t let things bother us so much, would we?

S: That’s right.

D: If we knew they were there to add drama, I guess you would say? (Yes)

[…]

D: What is it you want Suzette to do to help?

S: Teach the young. They came here, too, but everything is going to happen quicker. They’re going to help sooner because there’s only….OH! My head hurts. (I gave her suggestions again.)

D: Why do they have to learn quicker?

S: Time is short because of these lower beings. All they want to do is hurt each other. They want to destroy each other. they want to destroy the land, which hurts the animals, the trees and the water. And in short, you have to get to the youth so they can spread the words and help heal the planet.

D: The adults are not going to be able to help?

S: The higher source adults. The others have gone from doing their jobs as backdrops to being angry. They want to be angry at somebody or something and all they want to do is kill…kill or hurt. (She winced in pain again.)

[….]

D: I’ve heard there are some that are not going to be able to be saved.

S: No. The backdrop people, but they’re angry.

D: The vibrations are changing. So the backdrop people will stay with the old Earth? (Yes) And that’s why they’re angry?

S: Yes. It’s like they’re acting and they got a script and they are playing this part, and their part is to destroy this planet.

D: they have anger about this? (Yes) But the planet cannot be destroyed, can it?

S: No. It can’t be. It’s just like when the dinosaurs died and the trees died, but everything came back to life. Not the dinosaurs or the trees, but they don’t know that part of it. But this is a beautiful planet. This is a beautiful home. Not as pretty as the crystal place, but….

D: Then the backdrop people will stay with the Earth going through all the changes, the catastrophe part?

S: Yes, they won’t survive. They’ll be gone. The others will move on. This new place will be so beautiful. The vibration will be so high and this will be a learning place.

D: That’s what I was trying to understand. It will separate into two parts?

S: Yes. It’s like two levels, and the old Earth will be on one level, and the new Earth will be on the higher level. But they won’t see each other, like they’re in two time warps.

[…]

D: So those that are left with the old Earth will live out their lives in a different way? (Yes) You said those people are not evolving at all?

S: Yes. They’re just like the backdrop, you know, like paint a picture and paint somebody on it.

D: So as the Earth goes through all the changes and catastrophes, there will be many people dying.

S: Yes, yes. there will be a lot of that. (Matter-of-factly.)

D: But they choose this before they come in anyway?

S: No, not so much choose. They’re kind of like slaves. They’re taken from one place to another to do whatever they need to do there because they are just energy.

(The following was Dolores’ own commentary after mulling this over and putting it together with other hypnosis sessions that have talked about the “two earths” and the upcoming changes and “sifting” that’s supposedly going to take place):

“It is now my opinion that these are the ones who will be left with the Old Earth, the Backdrop People because they do not have a higher vibrational purpose. They teach us lessons by their mere presence, but they are not intended to evolve further. These are the ones who will be left behind. The ones who realize their higher purpose and raise their vibration and frequency will travel on to the New Earth. There will be those who came in knowing their mission and had high ideals, but they let the negativity of the others pull them down and influence them. Those will also have to stay with the other energy on the Old Earth as they separate. This is why it is important for us to realize that it is only an illusion and find our role in the creation of the New Earth, and our part in helping others find theirs. And not be sucked into the angry energy of the Backdrop People and be stuck on the Old Earth….”http://in2worlds.net/thoughts
    Last edited by Maggie, 7th June 2017 at 18:26.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th June 2017), Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (7th June 2017), Catsquotl (7th June 2017), Dreamtimer (7th June 2017), Elen (8th June 2017), Gio (7th June 2017), lookbeyond (8th June 2017), TargeT (7th June 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts

With Love
    Eelco

I view it more like an amusement park with 7 billion rides; but only so many riders.

I think each "ride" (human) is conscious and "present" at some point, as they are "ridden" by consciousness in order to experience their particular flavor of "ride".

But perhaps we are spread a bit too thin, and now it's showing? I suppose it's possible that there are rides that are never ridden, and just continue to function, waiting...

I see it more of a scale or spectrum (both time & level of presence are measured) when humanity is considered.. some times I am very present and sure of my actions, at other times I sort of do stuff and my consciousness if firmly in "coast" mode; and still other times I look back and wonder how I even got to the point I'm at (driving on pure auto pilot, or other times when your in that low alpha wave brain pattern).

Questioning your own validity is interesting, isn't it.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th June 2017), Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (7th June 2017), Blacklight43 (8th June 2017), Catsquotl (7th June 2017), Dreamtimer (7th June 2017), Elen (8th June 2017), Gio (7th June 2017), lookbeyond (8th June 2017), Maggie (7th June 2017), Paloma (7th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 145 Posts
    I used to believe that every human being had a soul, and could wake up if that was their desire.
    Like Pinoccio, the wooden puppet, who wanted to be a human boy.
    Addressing that imaginary soul in each person I met might help them with that process.

Later I found out that there are many who are totally soulless. Someone convinced me.
    Hard to believe, but I opened my mind to that possibility.

Those people would then act as the hurdles in my life, to give me the chance perform better.
    Was always trying at the same time not to judge anyone, but focus on my own behavior, of doing the right thing.

But now I'm at the point in life where I'm getting tired, and really would like to become better at spotting them, so I can avoid any interaction altogether.

Meanwhile those who are on a genuine soul development path have become dearer to me.
    All I can hope for is that I don't misjudge anyone.
    Last edited by Paloma, 7th June 2017 at 19:29.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Paloma For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th June 2017), Aianawa (8th June 2017), Amanda (9th June 2017), Aragorn (7th June 2017), Catsquotl (7th June 2017), Dreamtimer (7th June 2017), Elen (8th June 2017), Gio (7th June 2017), Greenbarry (7th June 2017), lookbeyond (8th June 2017), Maggie (7th June 2017), TargeT (7th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,150 Times in 7,345 Posts

Lightbulb

IMO ...

Becoming human is an ongoing process ...

Where one (self) originates from varies greatly ...

These supposed levels of experience are quit achievable, but require much focused work and intent.

I have also come to believe having a (soul) is not a requirement for walking upon this plane of existence. The truth of the matter (as i view it all) is to be awake and from there the true human (soul self) development takes place.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th June 2017), Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (7th June 2017), Catsquotl (7th June 2017), Dreamtimer (7th June 2017), Elen (8th June 2017), Maggie (7th June 2017), Paloma (7th June 2017), TargeT (7th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by TargeT View Post
    Questioning your own validity is interesting, isn't it.
    I think the ability to question one's own validity may be a clue that "this one who can question" is consciousness. These questions well up from a "point" of awareness that observes the actions "I" do and IMO to the degree we can self reflect, we are in alignment with consciousness...not a flash that extinguishes with "death" of the character but the source of the play. But I don't know. I may not really exist except as ones and zeros?

I may just be an organic portal and not a real human? But then does THAT prove AI already exists and the singularity occurred? I sense myself to exist and have a point of awareness that is more than any aspect (which has so many splinters).

If anyone uses these ideas to feel fear about themselves and their significance, that seems counterproductive. If we are sentient, we could have a metanoia to be able to interpret the world as it REALLY is and who we REALLY are?? And if we are sentient, then we may actually have some role to play for the whole? If we are not sentient, then we may be just space held for some others?

Maybe I am, like all humans are, a walk on and back drop for the 144,000 different species of sentience that are RIGHT Now wondering how to resolve the seeming real tragedy of the backdrop character "humanity" behavior.
    Last edited by Maggie, 7th June 2017 at 19:56.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th June 2017), Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (7th June 2017), Catsquotl (7th June 2017), Dreamtimer (7th June 2017), Elen (8th June 2017), Gio (7th June 2017), lookbeyond (8th June 2017), Paloma (7th June 2017), TargeT (7th June 2017)

Thanks
    Simply put ...

Our world/plane is truly a stage, with many walk on (in) ongoing roles of expression and purpose.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th June 2017), Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (7th June 2017), Catsquotl (7th June 2017), Dreamtimer (7th June 2017), Elen (8th June 2017), lookbeyond (8th June 2017), Maggie (7th June 2017)

Thanks
    I'm sorry,

I will continue to refuse to diminish my fellow human beings, I will see all 7 something billion of them as real. Each and everyone with hopes, dreams, talents, and weaknesses.
    No empty shells, no backdrops, no empty rides. No zombies, no Sheeple, No useless eaters
    Human beings each and every one.

Shitty human beings? Possibly, but beings non-the less.
    Do I want to meet them all? Heck no.
    The older I get the more i want to just live in a cave or in some secluded hut somewhere..

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th June 2017), Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (7th June 2017), Dreamtimer (7th June 2017), Elen (8th June 2017), Gio (7th June 2017), Greenbarry (7th June 2017), Herbert (8th June 2017), lookbeyond (8th June 2017), PurpleLama (8th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I don't buy the idea of backdrop people. But I understand the concept. Like extras in a movie. Or part of a video game that doesn't have any game action or value. Just giving the space character. I have a problem explaining it as slaves. As if that's no big deal.

However, this life is different, I believe. All of us matter, good or bad. We make our own way, in one way or another. The source can't be spread too thin, imo. I also think all of the earth and its life has significance and meaning and it's all part of the greater understanding.

As far as sniffing the bad ones out goes, the best advice I could give is trust your instincts. I've found that mine have saved my life among other things.

"All the world's indeed a stage
    and we are merely players
    Performers and portrayers
    Each another's audience..."

(I first learned that listening to Rush, then discovered it went back to Shakespeare.)

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th June 2017), Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (8th June 2017), Catsquotl (8th June 2017), Gio (8th June 2017), Herbert (8th June 2017), lookbeyond (8th June 2017), Maggie (8th June 2017), TargeT (8th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 266 Posts
    I'm sorry,

I will continue to refuse to diminish my fellow human beings, I will see all 7 something billion of them as real. Each and everyone with hopes, dreams, talents, and weaknesses.
    No empty shells, no backdrops, no empty rides. No zombies, no Sheeple, No useless eaters
    Human beings each and every one.

Shitty human beings? Possibly, but beings non-the less.
    Do I want to meet them all? Heck no.
    The older I get the more i want to just live in a cave or in some secluded hut somewhere..

With Love
    Eelco
    you are so on it! the feeling is mutual for me also... 7 billion pieces of the puzzle to put together. it is not for you or me but why we are here to live and learn the many facets of life. The creator started this whole thing with a thought and then we all climbed aboard to help co-create the outcome. nothing is by mistake and everyone has a reason to be here. We all have the same entrance and the same exit to where we come from and go.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Greenbarry For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th June 2017), Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (8th June 2017), Catsquotl (8th June 2017), Dreamtimer (8th June 2017), Gio (8th June 2017), Herbert (8th June 2017), lookbeyond (8th June 2017)

Thanks
    I sense no life form (s) on this planet is (are) worth more (or less significant) than any-other in regards to its placement or order upon it ... Realizing that (lesson) goes a long way in (i would say) reaching one's true potential as being part of (a) humane human social group (s) ... And i don't expect everyone here to necessarily agree (or disagree) with me on this ... Though i sense many here will also see the clarity of this premise ... Especially when and while interacting in and with Mother-nature ...

What makes a significant human being (for me) is the ability to feel and give empathy to all lifeforms.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th June 2017), Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (9th June 2017), Blacklight43 (8th June 2017), Catsquotl (8th June 2017), Dreamtimer (8th June 2017), lookbeyond (8th June 2017), Maggie (8th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    The way I see it, both perspectives are valid. Yes, there are some 7.5 billion souls on this planet, and they are all genuine entities. However, there is only one consciousness — i.e. The Self — in the omniverse, and it permeates all of us.

From within our own individual consciousness — The Self — everything and everyone else is The Other. That is why each and every entity in this universe lives within its own reality bubble, in which it experiences The Self, and considering that there really is only The Self, everything that is The Other is only an illusion, a projection. This becomes even clearer if you start pondering time travel experiments with multiple time lines.

Perhaps you've already heard of the Grandfather Paradox. This is a thought experiment which is still being adhered to by modern scientists, but it completely negates the existence of alternate time lines. The thought experiment is such... Imagine that you can travel back in time, to a short while before your grandfather meets your grandmother. If you then decide to kill your grandfather, then you will never have been born. But, if you have never been born, then how could you travel back in time to kill your grandfather?

This is of course not how it really works, and I've already written about this elsewhere on the forum a long time ago, but I'll reiterate it here. Imagine that you have a time machine, which looks somewhat like an old phone booth. The booth is located inside a room with a wall clock. You are wearing a wristwatch which is perfectly synchronized with the wall clock, down to the second. You get inside the booth, and at precisely 10:00, you activate the time machine, which will take you back two hours in time, to 08:00 on the same day. The process of traveling back in time takes precisely 1 minute.

A minute has gone by, and the time machine comes to a halt. You step outside of the booth, and the wall clock in the room reads "08:00", just as you had planned. Now, what time will your wristwatch indicate? That's right, it'll show "10:01". So you will have traveled back in time on account of your reality bubble, but your personal time is still ticking. You did not grow two hours younger. You have not forgotten anything that has happened in the last two ours — like, say, a conversation with a friend between 09:10 and 09:25, before you stepped into the booth. Your time is still moving forward, but you have simply branched off a new time line, and the point on this new time line where you are now — i.e. 08:00 — is now your present time.

Now, can you still return to where you came from? Yes, you can, but only provided that you do not change anything on the time line that you've just created. Because if you do — say that instead of having a conversation with your friend between 09:10 and 09:25, you pull a gun out of your pocket and you kill him instead — then you can never go back to the time line that you came from. You can still travel back two hours into the future, but you will then be on the future of the time line you've created. Because on the original time line that you took off from when you stepped into the booth, your friend is still alive and well, and recalling the conversation he had with you less than an hour earlier, while on the time line that you've created, you are now a murderer, and the cops might be looking for you.

Putting this together with the "shadow people" as per Dolores Cannon, what we have here is that your friend exists in two places. There's your friend on the original time line, and he's okay. But you won't know that, because you cannot go back there anymore. All anybody knows on that time line is that you stepped into a booth and you disappeared without a trace, only to never ever return. And then there's your friend on the newly created time line, who is dead, because you murdered him.

How can this be? Well, it's simple: your friend is an illusion. That's right. There is only you, and nobody else is real. Except that everybody else is real, because they are also expressions of the same consciousness that dwells in you. They are a different role that this consciousness is playing. And they are very different people, because they have a soul of their own — the soul is not the same thing as consciousness; consciousness is The Self, and the soul is the identity that The Self has assumed for acting out the experience of being one of its fragments.

Mind you that I'm not trying to imply that our identity is tied only to our physical existence. We are all spiritual beings in a physical container, and even as spiritual beings, we have an individual soul — a program, if you will, which specifies what you as an individual like and dislike, what you stand for in terms of your energetic and ethereal template. But at the grander scheme of things, there is only The One — and I am not talking of Malc, because then I would be typing that in rainbow colors.

The only thing that's actually real in the omniverse is a single consciousness, The Self. And considering that The Other is a concoction of The Self, at that point, one cannot even call this consciousness The Self anymore, because in order for there to be a Self, there has to be an Other. Self and Other are only a manifestation of Yin and Yang — in opposite order, actually; The Self is Yang, and The Other is Yin. And within The One, outside of the process of Creation, the concepts of Self and Other are meaningless.

I will elaborate more on all of the above in a series of videos with lots of CGI that I will be making with David WillTalkAboutHisCock. You can also contact me for individual soul readings — I charge only 250 € per Skype session of 30 minutes each. If you wish, then you can also read more about this subject at your own pace on my blog, TheDemolisher999.

No, not really.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th June 2017), Aianawa (8th June 2017), Bob (9th June 2017), Catsquotl (8th June 2017), Dreamtimer (8th June 2017), Gio (8th June 2017), Maggie (8th June 2017), Paloma (8th June 2017), Wind (20th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    The way I see it, both perspectives are valid. Yes, there are some 7.5 billion souls on this planet, and they are all genuine entities. However, there is only one consciousness — i.e. The Self — in the omniverse, and it permeates all of us.
    I have a different take on what consciousness is.. The Self you hint at doesn't have a place in my view.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th June 2017), Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (8th June 2017), Dreamtimer (8th June 2017), Gio (8th June 2017), PurpleLama (8th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    I have a different take on what consciousness is.. The Self you hint at doesn't have a place in my view.
    Are you not self-aware? And did you not just reply to a post of mine, which, from your perspective, would be a post by an Other? But of course, from my perspective, you are The Other and I am The Self.

I'm not sure what your take on consciousness would be then, but please do keep in mind what I wrote near the end of my post, i.e. this here-below:

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    The only thing that's actually real in the omniverse is a single consciousness, The Self. And considering that The Other is a concoction of The Self, at that point, one cannot even call this consciousness The Self anymore, because in order for there to be a Self, there has to be an Other. Self and Other are only a manifestation of Yin and Yang — in opposite order, actually; The Self is Yang, and The Other is Yin. And within The One, outside of the process of Creation, the concepts of Self and Other are meaningless.

Perhaps I worded it badly, but what I meant to imply was that the concept of Self and Other are both illusions. Together, they make for one of the primal Yin/Yang polarities that were created by Source in order to create order (i.e. knowing) out of chaos (i.e. not knowing). The existence of The Self stems from the creation of subjectivity.

Before Self (and Other), there was only objectivity, but objectivity does not provide meaning — and thus, "order out of chaos" — to a singular awareness with infinite potential. That is why all polarities were created, and all of the fragments of Self to breathe life into them. It is equivalent to the collapse of the wave function in quantum physics, i.e. the creation of a defined state out of an undefined superstate.

Consciousness without thought is merely awareness. Consciousness with thought leads to questions, the primary purpose of which is to understand, and thus to create order out of chaos.

As an example, whenever you notice something happening in your peripheral vision, as insignificant an event as it may turn out to be, your natural reaction is to look, even if only so as to identify what has entered your visual awareness. By looking at it, the chaos begets form and becomes order — or at least, only of the primary kind of course, because that which you've identified may (or may not) trigger newer questions which (may) need an answer.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th June 2017), Aianawa (8th June 2017), Bob (9th June 2017), Catsquotl (8th June 2017), Dreamtimer (8th June 2017), Gio (8th June 2017), Maggie (8th June 2017)

Thanks
    Aha..

To me there is no self and no other.
    Consciousness arises by it's own volition based on the causes at hand.
    The questioning for instance that emerges after picking up something in my periphery is caused by the fact that this body has an eye.
    So the consciousness that emerges is co-depended on the eye. Without the eye there would not be that particular manifestation of events and thus no conscious awareness of it..

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th June 2017), Aianawa (8th June 2017), Aragorn (8th June 2017), Dreamtimer (8th June 2017), Gio (8th June 2017)