Thread: Strange Joshua Tree UFO videos...

Thanks

Strange Joshua Tree UFO videos...

Hello TOT

It's been a long time. Wishing blessings of peace and love to all.

After checking out Don Meers documentary Australien Skies (on Netflix now), I decided to check out old road trip video footage to see if I caught anything unwittingly. After the Joshua Tree Retreat Center experience, I figured it was possible.

Well here is a video capture from April of 2011. We had been in Joshua Tree park for about fifteen minutes or so before we decided to pull off at this area. There were large bluffs on either side, and a great view of the mountains towards the south. U2s Red Tree Hill from the Joshua Tree album was playing in the background. We were really in the moment.

I was filming on and off during the drive in, and turned the camera back on and panned to the left and then right. Right as soon as I got to the most extreme point, an object takes off with extreme speed from in front of a Joshua Tree about 100-150 ft away, upwards and to the right.

Zooming in reveals not only a small dust cloud that puffs up from the ground, but a triangular object that is literally hurling itself up clockwise into the air. The corners appear to be lit up.

As it get to the level above the horizon and to the right, it has completely changed shape.

Naturally, there are folks who have refused to look at the video and have called this a bird. No bird takes off from a standstill from the ground that fast.

I sat on this video forever before sharing it. I searched extensively for videos of birds taking off, including ptarmigan falcons and the like. All birds taking off from the ground have to include a moment where they push off from the ground and gain momentum... If this is a bird it clearly has some kind of nuclear propulsion mechanism lodged up his backside...and it makes him get larger and change shape!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_i8-3ZbQX0

I have NO idea what this is. Looks like maybe some kind of really high tech drone or literally a mini-ufo. I dont know. It made absolutely no sound. I did submit to MUFON, and they have deemed it case #78889 unknown.

I'll post some stills as well in a bit.

Thanks for taking a look!

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jimisroomtv For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th June 2017), Aragorn (7th June 2017), boja (7th June 2017), DNA (7th June 2017), Dreamtimer (16th August 2017), Dumpster Diver (27th October 2017), Elen (7th June 2017), Emil El Zapato (27th October 2017), Fred Steeves (16th August 2017), Gio (7th June 2017), JRS (8th June 2017), Kathy (17th August 2017), modwiz (7th June 2017), Paloma (7th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    That was good footage of some kind of tech that very possibly is "not ours". I do not question 'visitors' any more than I question chemtrails but, I'd rather see more of those than the greasy toxic shit they were spraying all over my county today. Thanks for sharing it.

BTW, that is me hitting your you tube comments with a thumbs up. You handled the nose pickers with grace. I do wish Mother Nature would encode our gene structure with a certain cognitive performance signal threshhold before fertility could come online.

There were less trolls back on Middle Earth.
    Last edited by modwiz, 7th June 2017 at 05:04.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th June 2017), Aragorn (7th June 2017), DNA (7th June 2017), Dreamtimer (7th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (27th October 2017), Elen (7th June 2017), Emil El Zapato (27th October 2017), Gio (7th June 2017), Paloma (7th June 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 Times in 295 Posts
    Definitely unidentified; definitely aerial; beyond that only God and whoever else knows!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gale Frierson For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th June 2017), Aragorn (7th June 2017), Dreamtimer (7th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (27th October 2017), Elen (8th June 2017), Emil El Zapato (27th October 2017), modwiz (13th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Yes a very long time, interesting, ta.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th June 2017), Dreamtimer (10th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (27th October 2017), Elen (11th June 2017), Emil El Zapato (27th October 2017), modwiz (13th June 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Very Cool!! Thanks! So....yeah, uhhmmm, anyone know what it is?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EL_O_EL For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th August 2017), Aragorn (14th June 2017), Dreamtimer (13th June 2017), Dumpster Diver (27th October 2017), Elen (13th June 2017), Emil El Zapato (27th October 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    That was good footage of some kind of tech that very possibly is "not ours". I do not question 'visitors' any more than I question chemtrails but, I'd rather see more of those than the greasy toxic shit they were spraying all over my county today. Thanks for sharing it.

BTW, that is me hitting your you tube comments with a thumbs up. You handled the nose pickers with grace. I do wish Mother Nature would encode our gene structure with a certain cognitive performance signal threshhold before fertility could come online.

There were less trolls back on Middle Earth.
    Hello and thank you for the boost to my morale!

Really need it lately. lol

And feeling blessed I have more experiences to share.

Thanks to you and the rest for providing a peaceful space.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimisroomtv For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th August 2017), Aragorn (16th August 2017), Dreamtimer (16th August 2017), Dumpster Diver (27th October 2017), Elen (16th August 2017), Emil El Zapato (27th October 2017), modwiz (28th October 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by EL_O_EL View Post
    Very Cool!! Thanks! So....yeah, uhhmmm, anyone know what it is?
    Oh wow.... That's a loaded question. lol This video stumped me for the longest time. So much so that I started to research bird flights again.

I was scrubbing the video in the editor to get a few screenshots of the object taking off. As I was moving in reverse, I saw this small ball looking object to the left of the tree and moving towards the lower left hand of the screen.

This is in fact, no doubt, a "UFO"...a shape changing one...that went from the size of a golf ball to whatever size is shown in the original video I posted.

I've posted another edit, and will include it here.

The irony is once I posted the edit further explaining the mystery behind this definite NOT bird or bug, the original video got thousands more hits...while the addition is up to about 30.

That's when I realized I needed to focus most of my "experiences" in places like this...hard to find!...and creating another venue to share what its like to encounter all of this.

It goes on from there. When it comes down to it, we were followed into the park.

Here's the addition showing where the object comes from...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimisroomtv For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th August 2017), Aragorn (16th August 2017), Dreamtimer (16th August 2017), Dumpster Diver (27th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (27th October 2017), modwiz (28th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    One of the things to ponder is that if it is an extraterrestrial craft of some sorts, then it would be wrong to assume that extraterrestrials must always be of the same size as we are, or significantly larger than us. Planets and moons exist in all sizes, and thus also with various factors of gravity — and linked to that (as well as to the celestial body they orbit), perhaps a faster or slower progress of local time. Some insects here on Earth live no longer than a day, but to them, that day may feel as long as a human life expectancy does to us.

It is therefore not unthinkable that there are intelligent beings out there who are no larger than a common housefly, or perhaps something even smaller, like an ant. Hell, they could even be insectoids for all we know. And therefore, if they are really that small and they have developed interstellar travel, then their spaceships wouldn't need to be very large either, while still being able to carry a full crew complement. Perhaps the progress of time on their home world — coupled to their neurological and muscular constitution — would make it possible for them to achieve in a single Earth day what we ourselves need several decades for.

Just a few thoughts.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th August 2017), Dumpster Diver (27th October 2017), Elen (16th August 2017), Emil El Zapato (27th October 2017), Kathy (17th August 2017), modwiz (28th October 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    One of the things to ponder is that if it is an extraterrestrial craft of some sorts, then it would be wrong to assume that extraterrestrials must always be of the same size as we are, or significantly larger than us. Planets and moons exist in all sizes, and thus also with various factors of gravity — and linked to that (as well as to the celestial body they orbit), perhaps a faster or slower progress of local time. Some insects here on Earth live no longer than a day, but to them, that day may feel as long as a human life expectancy does to us.

It is therefore not unthinkable that there are intelligent beings out there who are no larger than a common housefly, or perhaps something even smaller, like an ant. Hell, they could even be insectoids for all we know. And therefore, if they are really that small and they have developed interstellar travel, then their spaceships wouldn't need to be very large either, while still being able to carry a full crew complement. Perhaps the progress of time on their home world — coupled to their neurological and muscular constitution — would make it possible for them to achieve in a single Earth day what we ourselves need several decades for.

Just a few thoughts.
    I completely agree. Everytime I think of 'size'...I think of a few lines and scenes from the Men in Black films where they say very blatantly, 'size doesn't matter'. They showed an entire solar system in a crystal on Orions belt. lol

The particulars of this sighting and experience continues to unwind.

I haven't been on much since I discovered more about clues about the object...I found out so much more.

It appears to have followed us through the park to that point.

Yes...I know that sounds really out there, but finding that other clue made me want to go back and look at the entire four minutes of the video it came from.

Upon closer inspection there were around 8 video captures of UFOs that day in Joshua Tree. I put together a long edit that shows 6 of these specifically for other experiencers and serious researchers. I haven't made the link public yet...but i think I'll post the private link here in a bit.

Since discovering this, I been and continue to be extremely moved.

I also had a bit of a personal "flap" afterwards. I'll be posting many of those videos here as well.

Thanks for taking a look at these and thanks for being supportive with all this. This is exciting and awesome, yet really jostling and paradigm shifting in many ways. I never in a million years thought I'd see or experience or film anything like this...these...

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimisroomtv For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th October 2017), Dreamtimer (27th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (27th October 2017), Elen (28th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (27th October 2017), modwiz (28th October 2017), sandy (28th October 2017)

Thanks

6 UFOs in Joshua Tree Video Footage - This is a real mind blower!

Hello Friends:

First of all, thanks again for your words of support here. It’s been a real gift to find an open minded group that I can share these experiences with.

In April of 2011 I took a trip to Joshua Tree National Park with a group of three other friends.

At one point during our drive in, we pulled over and I inadvertently captured a UFO taking off from the base of a Joshua Tree.

I discovered all this about a little over a year ago…

When I discovered it, it was a little more than my brain could comprehend. I had to “not” look at it for a few months. It was just too weird!

Then I pulled it out again and began researching all kinds of birds…looking desperately for the one bird the Disney nature films somehow missed that takes off like they had a nuke strapped to their ass. Couldn't find one...

After finding that the object originates from the lower left hand corner of the screen in a "pod" shape, and flies low over the ground before taking off, I got really curious. Based on my experience at that point, often times during a UFO capture, people will capture more than one OR the same object will show up more than once.

The “takeoff” was from a 4 minute and 8 second clip of video of us driving through the park.

What if there was more that I hadn’t seen??? There had to be more.

I’m posting this here exclusively. I haven’t made it public and have just shared it with a few people because its too mind blowing.

I will share it here though.

This is a long edit…so take a look at this on a large screen with a cup of coffee or whatever…and some time.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uAR2NOUubI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uAR2NOUubI

It shows the drive into Joshua Tree National Park with me shooting video out the passenger window.

In this long edit, you’ll see all of the captures… Many of them go by very fast, so time is taken to repeat those areas slower and with closeups. I also include stills.

In this long edit, there is a sphere like object, two cylinders, another shape changing object that goes from disc to a mushroom shape with a blue flash, the takeoff from the tree, and an oval type object that sneaks in while I’m filming the moon.

I’ll try to post some of the stills here later.

I highly suspect that some of these captures are the same object… Its possible it was following us in from the beginning…but I have no idea.

Although this link is not “public” on my channel, feel free to share the link with other experiencers or researchers… People who are open minded and can appreciate it.

I share here because I appreciate being in a place where the ‘default’ reaction is debunk everything one says or experiences. Those people don’t get it. These experiences involve way more than spotting something unusual, and the last several months have been a roller-coaster.

Thanks for taking a look!

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimisroomtv For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th October 2017), Dreamtimer (27th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (27th October 2017), Elen (28th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (27th October 2017), modwiz (28th October 2017), sandy (28th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts

Lightbulb Re: 6 UFOs in Joshua Tree Video Footage

I'll merge this in with your other Joshua Tree UFO thread, given that they are both videos from the same trip.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (27th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (27th October 2017), Elen (28th October 2017), modwiz (28th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    WOW...definite activity in that energy votex you mentioned in Video.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th October 2017), Dreamtimer (31st October 2017), Elen (28th October 2017), modwiz (28th October 2017)