Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Still don't think a HOLOGRAPHIC ALIEN INVASION is Possible? WATCH THIS!

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Hey DNA, I haven't really seen any updates on the Norway spiral, last I saw, it seemed some folk were claiming it was related to the Hadron Collider. Was that just waffle?
    I don't know whether it is truly related, but the island in Norway above which the spiral manifested has a HAARP installation.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

DNA (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (8th July 2017), Elen (8th July 2017), enjoy being (8th July 2017), JRS (8th July 2017), modwiz (8th July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Hey DNA, I haven't really seen any updates on the Norway spiral, last I saw, it seemed some folk were claiming it was related to the Hadron Collider. Was that just waffle?
    I can see why they would say that, since the portal appears to be just that, a portal into another dimension and we have all heard that CERN is involved with trying to make portals into alternate realities.
    But I'm with Aragorn's statement where he points out that there is a HAARP installation on the island where this spiral manifested.
    I've heard HAARP in conjunction with Project Blue Beam enough times that it appears there is a "where there is smoke there is fire" kind of connection.
    Last edited by DNA, 8th July 2017 at 01:24.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (8th July 2017), Elen (8th July 2017), enjoy being (8th July 2017), modwiz (8th July 2017)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    The FULL NORWAY SPIRAL
    This is the full start to finish video showing the actual starting point. Although in these days anything can be a hoax too,
    Last edited by Outlander, 8th July 2017 at 01:25.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th July 2017), DNA (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (8th July 2017), Elen (8th July 2017), enjoy being (8th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Thanks guys.

Slightly off tangent, your mention of an Island in Norway made me have to check the map but it wasn't of my suspicion..

A year or so ago, there was someone putting forward articles here about the 'root language'? Something like knox files or something like that?
    I tried to find it a few times. Just that within this info was a video about this root language that was claimed to originate in Scandinavia....
    And it was just that within that there was a mention of this Island in the port of Helsinki. (Which is what I had to go check my geography on). I had actually wanted to raise this with Uncle Sid to see what he had to say on it... I recall them saying this island has a crater cone formation that lines up directly with the North Star above, and something about a place on that island that is named Valhalla.

But, false alarm. Though, any leads to refreshing this info would be appreciated!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th July 2017), DNA (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (8th July 2017), Elen (8th July 2017), modwiz (8th July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanks guys.

Slightly off tangent, your mention of an Island in Norway made me have to check the map but it wasn't of my suspicion..

A year or so ago, there was someone putting forward articles here about the 'root language'? Something like knox files or something like that?
    I tried to find it a few times. Just that within this info was a video about this root language that was claimed to originate in Scandinavia....
    And it was just that within that there was a mention of this Island in the port of Helsinki. (Which is what I had to go check my geography on). I had actually wanted to raise this with Uncle Sid to see what he had to say on it... I recall them saying this island has a crater cone formation that lines up directly with the North Star above, and something about a place on that island that is named Valhalla.

But, false alarm. Though, any leads to refreshing this info would be appreciated!
    For a second or two there I was afraid you were going to tell me there were no Norwegian Islands and then I would have been like, "Damn Mandela Effect!" which of course folks are attributing to CERN as well.
    Busy guys at CERN, time traveling, reality altering, portal to alternate dimension making psychos!
    Someone needs to tell those guys to chill the hell out!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (8th July 2017), Elen (8th July 2017), enjoy being (8th July 2017), modwiz (8th July 2017)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Thanks guys.

The language thy speak in Finland is a root language, as is the Basque language

Meanwhile, in Hamburg...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th July 2017), DNA (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (8th July 2017), Elen (8th July 2017), enjoy being (8th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Thanks guys.

The most information on root languages seems to be a series of videos on the Bock Saga spoken by Jim Chesnard.

Lots of the saga are included and it is laden with what could be called eroticism and auto-eroticism. Apparently, no spitting was allowed.

Slightly off tangent
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    EEk.
    Yeah that was it BOCK not Knox.
    It was in one of those videos I am sure, though someone was running a thread with entries on the alphabet interspersed with videos, and maybe it was just a related one they had included?

Oh carrot, potato, turnip, radish... and SWEDE?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th July 2017), DNA (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (8th July 2017), Elen (8th July 2017), modwiz (8th July 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Novosud was doing the posts with the letters and their origins and I think it was on that thread.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th July 2017), DNA (8th July 2017), Elen (8th July 2017), enjoy being (8th July 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Novosud was doing the posts with the letters and their origins and I think it was on that thread.
    Novusod made his own thread about the Root Language and the letters, but I think he did make them in his own image.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th July 2017), DNA (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (8th July 2017), enjoy being (8th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ah, thanks I did a search under Novusod, and found the thread with the alphabet, but in doing so found the link to the thread with the videos in, and it was YOUR thread Elen! When I have more time I'll try and find the video, but I think it might be the first video, which is now private though? "Lemminkäinen's Temple outside Helsinki"... is that on an island?

Okay that wasn't hard at all I just somehow quickly found it by by rushing to page 2 post 17 of your thread and scanned through that video, and there it was.

11mins 20

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvRy_eYcnic

Sorry for the huge swerve off topic, but this has been a thing which has sat in the back of my mind for how ever long, 18 months. I wasn't quite right with my memory about the conical crater, it's a hole in the rock instead, close!
    Last edited by enjoy being, 8th July 2017 at 14:01.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th July 2017), DNA (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (8th July 2017), Elen (8th July 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Ah, thanks I did a search under Novusod, and found the thread with the alphabet, but in doing so found the link to the thread with the videos in, and it was YOUR thread Elen! When I have more time I'll try and find the video, but I think it might be the first video, which is now private though? "Lemminkäinen's Temple outside Helsinki"... is that on an island?
    "Lemminkäinen's Temple outside Helsinki" is indeed on an island, Nothing!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th July 2017), DNA (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (8th July 2017), enjoy being (8th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    I've heard that the Norway Spiral was part of project bluebeam.
    I mean it looks as if there is a blue beam projecting this phenomenon, really it isn't even that impressive when you think about it.

I think you probably heard wrong. These and similar spirals (although the one you show is the most spectacular) are missile tests gone wrong. The engine vapour is catching the evening (or morning) sunlight. (Sun below the horizon.)

Somewhere I saw a very convincing analysis triangulating the Norwegian spiral from various observed locations, to a known Russian missile test facility.

Sorry to **** on the parade folks.

Babs.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th July 2017), DNA (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (8th July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Barbarella View Post
    I think you probably heard wrong. These and similar spirals (although the one you show is the most spectacular) are missile tests gone wrong. The engine vapour is catching the evening (or morning) sunlight. (Sun below the horizon.)

Somewhere I saw a very convincing analysis triangulating the Norwegian spiral from various observed locations, to a known Russian missile test facility.

Sorry to **** on the parade folks.

Babs.
    Well we can agree to disagree. I do not believe ANYTHING the mainstream media states.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th July 2017), Dreamtimer (8th July 2017), Elen (8th July 2017), lake (8th July 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    Well we can agree to disagree. I do not believe ANYTHING the mainstream media states.
    I didn't say it was in the main stream media, because as far as I know the MSM had lost interest by the time the 'solution' to that spiral appeared.

And impressive as the OP might seem, I doubt phone video can count as proof of anything much, and certainly not evidence of what Project Bluebeam's capabilities might be in a night club.

Babs

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th July 2017), DNA (8th July 2017)