Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Does Disclosure Have to Come from the Government?

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    In essence - when all technology is controlled then so too is the information that emanates. Yes/No/Maybe????
    I think you’re right. But a counterbalance to that, maybe, is getting information from insiders/whistleblowers through videos of presentations and interviews that are posted and available free to the public worldwide on YouTube. There is some censorship on YouTube, but it’s still an almost free-press. I think it behooves all of us to find YouTuber investigators we trust, support them financially as much as we’re able, and watch every interview they post. Join YouTube so that you can post comments, and encourage others to take seriously the testimony of these insiders/whistleblowers through supportive comments.

I think disclosure is important because at present we’re living in a world of lies, and that’s never healthy. The expression “The truth will set you free” is true and it’s what we need the most.

I have my own Experiences and I have drawings from Children/Students and many many many first hand accounts of what some Experiencers have seen and felt. I have photographic evidence that no one can explain - if I could upload from my computer I would share some examples here - but - alas I am limited.
    I am interested in the information you have to share. If you can’t upload photographic evidence, I’d be interested in your own word pictures of what they show. It’s your testimony, which I value.

I have photographic evidence that no one can explain - if I could upload from my computer I would share some examples here - but - alas I am limited.
    Do you have the ability to watch YouTube videos?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2017), Dreamtimer (18th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th July 2017), Jengelen (21st July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    This was really interesting, Dreamtimer...he had a very good take on this strange subject.
    I found this video to be quite helpful. It describes my own experiences along with a host of other strange and unusual occurrences happening to many others across the board. Normally I have trouble watching these type of interviews where one posts a video interviewing himself because I doubt anyone else was there asking questions but he covered the topic better than others I've watched and I don't know about you guys but I'm buying that book when it comes out in Aug.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2017), Aragorn (17th July 2017), Dreamtimer (17th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th July 2017), Elen (17th July 2017), Paloma (18th July 2017), WantDisclosure (17th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Keep Trying et al - I have access to youtube. I have been reliably informed that here in Australia our internet access is one of the most censored. I have not been able to access links at certain times - not at all due to that particular link being censored.

As a Child Abuse Whistleblower I have had my life destroyed on every level so the action of supporting others is not always an option for me. I would like to share this snippet of fact. Due to my having stayed the distance - as a Child Abuse Whistleblower (technically my journey commenced in 2011) I have made connections to a great many people - some direct connections and other connections via people who have first hand experience and information.

Some of those people are quite well known on the worldwideweb but I have learned that not all are - shall we say - representing themselves or their subject matter honestly. I no longer surf the net as it were. I have two long running threads that are protected and not shilled/trolled/disinformed. One of those threads I did not even start - someone on my behalf did that and that is why I state clearly: Disclosure will never come directly from the powers that be. Utilise your instincts and intuition - think deeply and critically and question all you read. Even me - question me if you must.

As for my photographic evidence - this is truly a mystery. I will do my best with words. On my pillowcase and bedsheets (not so much the bedsheets) - was a purple pattern. I would suggest similar to a circuitboard but a friend and researcher stated more like an astrological appearance. There are gaps - as one friend and researcher stated - while I watched her transfer the photographs to her computer and experiment with colour filters - she was looking for what was not there, any spaces that were clear.

The 'patterns' were purple in colour. I have a habit of putting two pillowcases on the pillows and the 'purple' substance remained only in the top pillowcase - as if trapped. It did not seep through to the second pillowcase nor the pillow. The first time it happened - I got out of bed and got on with my morning routine and did not notice anything until I returned to the bedroom to make the bed. I photographed all I could and was due to strip the bed anyway - so into the laundry basket went all the bed linen. A couple of days later I decided to do some washing. I thought I will see what the 'purple patterns' are doing - they were gone. I had intended to photograph them again to see whether there was any change. Gone - nothing.

Okay - I shared the photographs with friends who are science based in their training. One ran the photographs through a program and all it detected was the manner in which the bed linen was folded. Not even close - I never cover my head when I sleep and the 'purple patterns' were only on the top pillowcase and a little on the sheets and when I say a little on the sheets that is exactly what I mean. I have fielded questions about my washing machine and washing detergent and many other questions. This is truly incredible and so very thought provoking.

Just to be clear - this was not an isolated incident. The same event happened at the other end of my home when I fell asleep on the lounge. It happened one other time in my bed. Separate days in separate locations. Same thing on the lounge - two pillowcases and the 'purple patterns' did not seep through to the next layer of fabric. Just one of many.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2017), Aragorn (18th July 2017), DNA (19th July 2017), Dreamtimer (18th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th July 2017), Jengelen (18th July 2017), Paloma (18th July 2017), sandy (19th July 2017), WantDisclosure (18th July 2017)

Thanks
    Those are not my words they are from my friend, Mary Rodwell. ACERN is the name of her site.
    Mary is the author of the book The New Human.

I am very interested in her work.

The following is from the website Higher Journeys:

Is there a new kind of human gracing our planet right now? And if so, who are they, why are they here, and what do they know about the existing agendas to monitor, mimic, and potentially misuse their undeniable intellectual and metaphysical abilities? In this, my fourth interview with the extraordinary Mary Rodwell, a researcher into the phenomenon of this new human, we sat down while on-location in Los Angeles to discuss the multi-dimensions these individuals demonstrate. Whether it’s extreme telepathic and telekinetic abilities, self healing capacity, or even the ability to make themselves physically invisible to others, these are just some of what Mary has documented in her broad spectrum of research. And as far as she is concerned, THIS is what we all can aspire to while living on this planet. But first we must learn listen to these individuals, to understand their unique perspectives, and then take that leap into becoming THE NEW HUMAN.

Higher Journeys

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUcqfz6-Rzc

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2017), Aragorn (18th July 2017), Dreamtimer (18th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th July 2017), Jengelen (21st July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Keep Trying et al - Thanks for the link. I have not spoken to Mary for awhile - she is a busy woman. I can tell you this (without watching the video) her first book has been purchased by many medical professionals. Psychiatrists, psychologists and counsellors have purchased her first book and have attended 'appointments' with her. Mary told me in person that one psychiatrist in a major Australian city purchased three copies - to give to three particular patients. He did this after speaking with Mary and learning of her work.

The work of Mary Rodwell is explicit and it does goes a long way towards explaining what is happening. I see it with Children/Students and I have had private conversations with Mary about a number of Experiences I have had disclosed to me via Children/Students. I see what is happening and I can only support Mary and suggest to People that they visit her site or read her books. I saw a draft Mary sent me of a particular chapter of her second book but I have as yet to see or purchase her second book.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2017), Aragorn (19th July 2017), Dreamtimer (19th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th July 2017), Jengelen (21st July 2017), sandy (19th July 2017), WantDisclosure (19th July 2017)

Thanks
    I can tell you this (without watching the video) her first book has been purchased by many medical professionals. Psychiatrists, psychologists and counsellors have purchased her first book and have attended 'appointments' with her. Mary told me in person that one psychiatrist in a major Australian city purchased three copies - to give to three particular patients. He did this after speaking with Mary and learning of her work.
    By any chance are you familiar with the book The Dual Soul Connection: The Alien Agenda for Human Advancement by Suzy Hansen with Dr. Rudy Schild, published in 2014?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (19th July 2017), Aragorn (19th July 2017), Dreamtimer (19th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th July 2017), Jengelen (21st July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    I'm of the opinion that Dubya and Darth were taking their orders from David Rockefeller as were the intelligence agencies/deep-state.
    I'm wondering Double D if you agree and or if you have an opinion on who has replaced David Rockefeller?

I would absolutely love to hear your take on Sue Arrigo.
    She has written a book called "secrets of the CIA Global Sex Industry" by Dr. Sue Arrigo.
    I've not read the book it is difficult to find and out of print. https://cathyfox.wordpress.com/2015/...-june-15-2007/
    In the book Sue claimed that she was told by Cheney and Bush senior that if she continued to try and expose what was going on she would find herself dead or worse in an asylum where she would be drugged and tortured for the rest of her life.
    Her sister came out to discredit her and said she has been certified as "crazy", and since no one has seen or heard from her since she wrote the book most think the "crazy" accusation made by her sister, (a high ranking academic CIA operative herself) means that Sue was probably indeed thrown into an asylum.
    What Sue states is so horrible that one does not want to think it possible, but it is all said with simplicity, with little diarrhea of the pen, and it sounds like it is the truth.
    HERVE from Avalon did a good job of compiling PDF entries from her book here and each excerpt is short enough.
    I've no doubt that what Dr. Sue Arrigo claims is most likely true. I've also no doubt that she has since been negated. It fits the pattern of the Deep State. Plus, it sends a message to the rest of us.

In my UFO investigations, all of the military guys I talked to were told to not say anything because "it would be bad for their careers." In the dog-eat-dog atmosphere of military advancement, why would "they" care?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th July 2017), DNA (19th July 2017), Dreamtimer (19th July 2017), Jengelen (21st July 2017), WantDisclosure (19th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Keep Trying et al - I am not familiar with the book title you have mentioned but I will put it on my wish list. I trust members here, with regard to resources and I tend to buy items that are helpful - when I can afford to purchase. So the book you have mentioned shall be looked at in due course. Soooooo much to learn everyday and only so much I can do each day.

Dumpster Diver et al - I tend to agree with your comments. I always ponder why some very public People can remain very much public and others cannot/do not remain. It is a riddle wrapped in a mystery and shrouded with the aroma of an enigma. I travel very carefully with regard to my own Child Abuse Whistleblower journey. The more I accomplish behind the scenes - the closer to the 'core' I get and that is why I take one very carefully thought out step at a time now. My Underground following have my back and that helps. I am not sure that People like Dr Arrigo had a strategy in place - for when things go awry - as it were.

I have a strategy and even though I am not so Public - I have not wanted publicity and if I ever publish a complete account of my journey it will be for free. Once a person publishes, as an example, a book and garners attention and money - that may be considered a threat to some People. Dr Arrigo is not the first person to go missing. Psychiatric care is a well known path that is followed when someone is too good at what they are doing.

As a moot point - not trying to derail the thread but the psychiatric 'thing' was tried on me and it failed. I now have a lengthy list of psychiatrists, including a forensic psychiatrist who all assessed me as not mentally ill. Not my finest moments but I have even had a couple of complete emotional based meltdowns and even then - the psychiatrists assessed me as exhausted and not mentally ill. So - as we Aussies might say: 'How's them apples?'

Back to the thread - I am intrigued by the topic of this thread. I will be very pleased to see it keep moving and to keep reading contributions by all. Thank You.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th July 2017), Dreamtimer (20th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), heyokah (20th July 2017), Jengelen (21st July 2017), WantDisclosure (20th July 2017)

Thanks
    Keep Trying et al - I am not familiar with the book title you have mentioned but I will put it on my wish list. I trust members here, with regard to resources and I tend to buy items that are helpful - when I can afford to purchase. So the book you have mentioned shall be looked at in due course. Soooooo much to learn everyday and only so much I can do each day.
    Actually, I'm apprehensive about the book.

I read it with great fascination, but later, after I thought about it more, I worried that Suzy Hansen was mind-controlled into her positive feelings by beings with advanced psychic abilities.

The book is an account of Suzy’s lifetime, and ongoing, contact with what she feels are benevolent Greys, contact which also involves her two sons, and the merging of souls to form a dual soul, in order to assist humanity to evolve in a positive way, she believes.

Dr. Rudy Schild’s part in the book is to comment on the science involved with the advanced technology revealed in the book.

I just don't know.

The book is fascinating but disturbing at the same time.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th July 2017), Dreamtimer (20th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th July 2017), Jengelen (21st July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Keep Trying et al - Thanks for the evaluation on the mentioned book. The duality of soul is connected to an ancient legend, Greek I think. It was a story about how Humans were perfect and then something happened and the Gods were angry or whatever - and - the main character in the legend becomes two. From that day onwards every Human was destined to be on a search to find their soulmate. Suzy Hansen may have 'borrowed' information from that ancient legend?

Anyone telling others how to live and in particular how to think - is always a gamble. When a person is making money from selling an idea - we have to be very discerning - don't we?? Thanks again.

Last edited by Amanda, 21st July 2017 at 23:44.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st July 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (22nd July 2017), Jengelen (21st July 2017), WantDisclosure (22nd July 2017)

Thanks
    Anyone telling others how to live and in particular how to think - is always a gamble. When a person is making money from selling an idea - we have to be very discerning - don't we??
    She's not telling others how to live.

And I don't think she's "just doing this for the money."

People who have a story to tell should tell it, in my opinion.

Published on May 16, 2016

Suzanne Hansen speaking on 2 May 2015, in Sydney, Australia, to UFO Research, NSW.

Suzanne is a UFO Researcher and Director of UFOCUS Research Network, New Zealand. Suzy has had a lifetime of experience with the Greys and was taught on their craft in preparation for future events. She was also shown and has used their ‘conscious’ advanced technology and witnessed their way of life on on craft.

Her book, "The Dual Soul Connection" was written in collaboration with Dr Rudy Schild, US Emeritus astrophysicist at Harvard-Smithsonian Centre for Astrophysics, Cambridge, USA. The book is a fascinating read and filled with meticulous detail about the complex multi-layered advancement programme for humanity implemented by alien species. This book can be ordered from www.communicatorlink.com or Amazon as a Kindle e-book.

In Suzy’s words: "It is through my relationship with alien species that I have come to understand the deeper soul connections we have with each other, and with them. I discovered not only a parallel life or co-reality, but a dual soul status – the reality that I entered this life with a soul formed of two distinct soul identities: alien and human".

Suzy outlines the steps involved in preparing for this life, through a soul enhancement and education process that constitutes the dual soul. All of this took place under the guidance of alien species and a universal governing body of wise souls, associated with our planet.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsQD-bG0TEc
    I think she's trustworthy; I just worry about what's happened to her.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd July 2017), Dumpster Diver (22nd July 2017)