Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does Disclosure Have to Come from the Government?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    I am off down to.. my mountain for a few weeks, I tried to save myself the 4.5hour drive before, to no avail.

I agree 100% Anastasia.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2017), Aragorn (16th July 2017), DNA (16th July 2017), Dreamtimer (15th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), modwiz (16th July 2017), WantDisclosure (19th July 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Anastasia View Post
    The only disclosure I will accept is that of my own. Imagine we all suddenly awaken like from a dream, we know who and what we are, remember our entire history and purpose here, and know and remember all other beings in this Universe. I know people who have had experiences beyond the 5 senses and have seen ships in our skies. So I know disclosure is waiting to happen within me.
    Gotta say, you're totally on the right track. In fact, he talks about the experience after life where you meet up with your loved ones and guide and it is you who decides whether you did all that you planned and where you go next.

The Dreamtime is a 'higher vibration' place which is why you can have experiences with other beings there, because it's difficult for many of them to manifest in our physical vibration.

For those who don't know, he has come to his conclusions based on a lot of years of research and interviews with experiencers.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2017), Aragorn (16th July 2017), DNA (16th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), enjoy being (15th July 2017), modwiz (16th July 2017), WantDisclosure (19th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Disclosure? I'd settle for a few perp walks by bankers for the financial mess they created...oh, and getting W and Darth Cheney up on charges for 9/11 and the millions? they killed in the resulting wars.

...baby steps...

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2017), Aragorn (16th July 2017), DNA (16th July 2017), Dreamtimer (16th July 2017), enjoy being (16th July 2017), modwiz (16th July 2017), PurpleLama (16th July 2017), WantDisclosure (19th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Agree DD, actually Dreamtimers video has the fellow saying, who cares about disclosure now, we have eternity.

More importantly as you say...
    And to me, there are a few things that only need to be disclosed and a lot of other things would begin to unravel quite quickly because many of the public are actually fence sitters and haven't been wearing ear muffs all these years, they are just not willing to commit until they have what they are used to as being called proof. Which I guess involves normal news sources.
    And I would choose something like the blackmail ring and methods used to control world 'leaders'. This would open many questions on what was being manipulated and hidden. Such an amnesty on the fears of people being blackmailed would be a good start.
    It is these people wishing self preservation, and fearing their 'dark secrets' be let out, that has allowed so much of this stuff to exist in secrecy.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2017), Aragorn (16th July 2017), DNA (16th July 2017), Dreamtimer (16th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), modwiz (16th July 2017), WantDisclosure (19th July 2017)

Thanks
    I'll be in the front row with you, DKD. I would love to see them cower before their maker.

I think this one needs to go up too. He discusses a lot of currently relevant stuff.

For instance, at 15 min. he speaks of nine different programs being planned/run by the govt to 'disclose'. It seems they're about controlling the narrative, rather than actually fessing up about the consciousness thing and all it's implications. I haven't listened to the whole presentation yet.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYB1Gv8BhhA

The person he focuses on, on of the 'magicians' is Ron Pandolfi. He's been mentioned briefly on this forum.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 16th July 2017 at 10:36.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2017), Aragorn (16th July 2017), DNA (16th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), enjoy being (16th July 2017), Gio (16th July 2017), modwiz (16th July 2017), WantDisclosure (19th July 2017)

Thanks
    Aianawa, you may be interested in the talk of portals at 50 min.

Mr. Pandolfi has apparently gone through them and back.

The magicians, when they would talk to each other, would refer to each other as a kind of bird. One was an owl, one a heron, etc.

He explains why he's certain that the President knows, and the Intelligence Committees know. He says that all security is run by Executive Order. There is no 'law' governing secrecy.

Grant writes,
    My conclusion is there is no plan to fully disclose, no matter how loud the demands inside the UFO community are. The plan is to continue to drop stories till people are so acclimatized that when full disclosure does happen by those in power, it will surprise no one.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 16th July 2017 at 11:35.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2017), Aragorn (16th July 2017), DNA (16th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), modwiz (16th July 2017), WantDisclosure (19th July 2017)

Thanks
    I've been reading comments here and there (beyond this forum) about this man's work and I'm pretty darn disappointed. People either aren't really paying attention or they can't get past their biases.

Many go on about how he thinks all ETs are good. That's not what he says. He says it's about consciousness. Anyone who talks about an experience of true unity will tell you that they saw everyone and everything connected. This state often brings with it a feeling of understanding and love for all.

At the heart of it, he says that there is only light. Darkness is not a thing in and of itself, only a result of being far from the light.

He also addresses the fear/love thing. He says that fear is simply the absence of love. Once love is embraced, fear dissipates.

He also is not saying governments are good. He says that the think tanks all concluded that a sudden disclosure would be disastrous and that it would have to be slow. They came up with a long term plan.

He also says that governments want to control this for their own benefit and to stay in power so he's not painting a simple benevolent picture.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2017), Aragorn (16th July 2017), DNA (16th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), enjoy being (16th July 2017), modwiz (16th July 2017), Paloma (16th July 2017), WantDisclosure (19th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'm going to have a look at this closely DT, I can't just now though but in the next few days I will

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2017), Aragorn (16th July 2017), DNA (16th July 2017), Dreamtimer (16th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), modwiz (16th July 2017), WantDisclosure (19th July 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Ahhh....

I found the thread I can put this on. It's relevant to even the last couple posts.

I was confused at first because Tom Delonge has been talking about how the key to the UFO phenomenon is consciousness. So does Grant Cameron.

But Grant Cameron is warning against Tom Delonge. He sees Tom as being one of the 'messiahs'.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0zGr7vjz24

And the wonderful title of his newest book is Managing Magic.
    This was really interesting, Dreamtimer...he had a very good take on this strange subject.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2017), Aragorn (16th July 2017), DNA (16th July 2017), Dreamtimer (16th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), enjoy being (16th July 2017), modwiz (16th July 2017), Paloma (16th July 2017), WantDisclosure (19th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 145 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    This was really interesting, Dreamtimer...he had a very good take on this strange subject.
    Coming from this angle, the consciousness angle, it is easy to jump to the conclusion that no matter who comes forward with a story, be it myth, be it factual, whether told by Steven Greer, or Corey Goode, or Bob Dean, it's all good.
    Seen from this perspective, it all serves that one purpose, which is to stimulate dialogue and bring the phenomenom out to the masses.
    The decision whether to allow division and conflict, or rise above the duality aspect of life, and move towards a more reconciled attitude, is then up to each individual.
    Having experienced the kind of downloads he is talking about, I can testify that a higher state of consciousness is pretty desirable and I would do anything to not slip back down into duality thinking.
    But how does one do that? I have to pretend there are no such plots as AI, mind control, or pedogate?

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Paloma For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2017), Aragorn (16th July 2017), DNA (16th July 2017), Dreamtimer (16th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), Elen (16th July 2017), modwiz (16th July 2017), WantDisclosure (19th July 2017)

Thanks
    That's gotta be a personal choice. This 'system' will certainly be continuing for a long while. So while you're here, do something. Make a difference. Make as much as you can. And then when it's time to 'move on' you decide where.

I remind myself periodically that I can't always know how I've had a good, or even bad, affect on things. But I also don't always need to know.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2017), Aragorn (16th July 2017), DNA (16th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), Elen (16th July 2017), modwiz (16th July 2017), Paloma (16th July 2017), WantDisclosure (19th July 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Paloma View Post
    Coming from this angle, the consciousness angle, it is easy to jump to the conclusion that no matter who comes forward with a story, be it myth, be it factual, whether told by Steven Greer, or Corey Goode, or Bob Dean, it's all good.
    Seen from this perspective, it all serves that one purpose, which is to stimulate dialogue and bring the phenomenom out to the masses.
    The decision whether to allow division and conflict, or rise above the duality aspect of life, and move towards a more reconciled attitude, is then up to each individual.
    Having experienced the kind of downloads he is talking about, I can testify that a higher state of consciousness is pretty desirable and I would do anything to not slip back down into duality thinking.
    But how does one do that? I have to pretend there are no such plots as AI, mind control, or pedogate?
    You know what...it's a good thing that you haven't "made up your mind" about everything, because we never know what's around the corner.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th July 2017), Aragorn (16th July 2017), DNA (16th July 2017), Dreamtimer (16th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), modwiz (16th July 2017), Paloma (16th July 2017), WantDisclosure (19th July 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Agree DD, actually Dreamtimers video has the fellow saying, who cares about disclosure now, we have eternity.

More importantly as you say...
    And to me, there are a few things that only need to be disclosed and a lot of other things would begin to unravel quite quickly because many of the public are actually fence sitters and haven't been wearing ear muffs all these years, they are just not willing to commit until they have what they are used to as being called proof. Which I guess involves normal news sources.
    And I would choose something like the blackmail ring and methods used to control world 'leaders'. This would open many questions on what was being manipulated and hidden. Such an amnesty on the fears of people being blackmailed would be a good start.
    It is these people wishing self preservation, and fearing their 'dark secrets' be let out, that has allowed so much of this stuff to exist in secrecy.
    I do not think the muggles (normals) are capable of throwing off the conditioning with which the system has brainwashed them all. As mentioned elsewhere here at TOT, the alt-world seems to be littered with Aspies, especially us males, who seem to have not been susceptible to the programming. I think the muggles would have to be totally in-their-face confronted with alt-world stuff (for example: UFO landings on front lawn as well as being broadcast on TV) otherwise they cannot shake the programming.

I say this as my dear wife thinks I'm at least partially a crazed wing-nut conspiracy freak (where none existed before Oct 2013, go figure) and she was the one who exhibited the future foreshadowing and telepathic capabilities. She has several buddies who are empathic, psychic, etc. as well. She exists as a "normal" as she really is not on the spectrum in spite of such talents.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2017), Aragorn (16th July 2017), DNA (16th July 2017), Dreamtimer (16th July 2017), Elen (17th July 2017), modwiz (16th July 2017), Paloma (16th July 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Disclosure? I'd settle for a few perp walks by bankers for the financial mess they created...oh, and getting W and Darth Cheney up on charges for 9/11 and the millions? they killed in the resulting wars.

...baby steps...
    I'm of the opinion that Dubya and Darth were taking their orders from David Rockefeller as were the intelligence agencies/deep-state.
    I'm wondering Double D if you agree and or if you have an opinion on who has replaced David Rockefeller?

I would absolutely love to hear your take on Sue Arrigo.
    She has written a book called "secrets of the CIA Global Sex Industry" by Dr. Sue Arrigo.
    I've not read the book it is difficult to find and out of print. https://cathyfox.wordpress.com/2015/...-june-15-2007/
    In the book Sue claimed that she was told by Cheney and Bush senior that if she continued to try and expose what was going on she would find herself dead or worse in an asylum where she would be drugged and tortured for the rest of her life.
    Her sister came out to discredit her and said she has been certified as "crazy", and since no one has seen or heard from her since she wrote the book most think the "crazy" accusation made by her sister, (a high ranking academic CIA operative herself) means that Sue was probably indeed thrown into an asylum.
    What Sue states is so horrible that one does not want to think it possible, but it is all said with simplicity, with little diarrhea of the pen, and it sounds like it is the truth.
    HERVE from Avalon did a good job of compiling PDF entries from her book here and each excerpt is short enough.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2017), Aragorn (16th July 2017), Dreamtimer (16th July 2017), Elen (17th July 2017), modwiz (16th July 2017), WantDisclosure (19th July 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Have read through all the comments but not viewed the video links. Disclosure is a made up word (as all words are) and it is a control mechanism - nothing more and nothing less. Intergalactic Visitors and Intergalactic Craft will make their presence known to those who are open to the Experience.

If an Intergalactic Craft landed on a persons front lawn - some would just say it's a new kind of fire truck and keep on going about their day. Those are not my words they are from my friend, Mary Rodwell. ACERN is the name of her site. A leading researcher and very much respected in many circles of many parts of our global society.

Ask any Contactee or Experiencer whether 'disclosure' will eventuate or whether the word even has any meaning for them??? The control of all beam ray technology and that includes television, radio, newspapers/broadsheets and all mainstream communications. Include smart phones (I am probably one of the few people on planet Earth who don't own one as I cannot afford to make the purchase) and all hand held technology and even non hand held technology such as bluetooth in motor vehicles and GPS. In essence - when all technology is controlled then so too is the information that emanates. Yes/No/Maybe????

The word disclosure used to have some semblance of meaning many years ago - for me. Now it is one of many words that no longer has any impact on me at all. I have my own Experiences and I have drawings from Children/Students and many many many first hand accounts of what some Experiencers have seen and felt. I have photographic evidence that no one can explain - if I could upload from my computer I would share some examples here - but - alas I am limited.

Any form of communication from any of the powers that be, will never come in the form of complete and utter transparent facts. It is never going to happen in the manner in which People hope. The fact that the catholic church owns one of the largest telescopes on the planet and have a highly educated jesuit priest manning it - purely to document all comings and goings as it were - and - that is not news!!!???? So much is hidden - In Plain Sight.

Please know that I am extending my thanks to all who have posted here - I sometimes prefer not to press the Thanks button - in an effort to keep my brain functioning as it truly should and not enter into a dimension where I push a button purely because it is there. Thank You - Everyone for all the insightful comments here. I would like to think my comments are interesting to even one person. I shall continue to read and participate in this thread. I think topics such as the one being discussed here are invaluable to all who care to walk into the arena of learning and knowledge.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th July 2017), Aragorn (17th July 2017), DNA (19th July 2017), Dreamtimer (17th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th July 2017), Elen (17th July 2017), WantDisclosure (17th July 2017)