Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Important! Current Strong Solar Storm - May 28th 2017

Thanks
    Well, Babs, maybe you ought to write Ben directly and do something about it instead of venting amongst us silly, stupid children here at TOT?
    Explaining stuff to those who are probably not familiar with it is hardly 'venting'. That's not much of an argument is it? I am presenting some first-hand evidence to support what I have said. Just trying to provide information amongst the noise, that's all.

You're right, maybe I should contact Ben. Unfortunately in my experience contacting Youtubers who post mis-interpreted information or plain wrong, made-up stuff rarely gets a response from them to explain or justify their efforts.

Babs

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th June 2017), Dreamtimer (19th June 2017), Elen (20th June 2017), modwiz (19th June 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Barbarella View Post
    Explaining stuff to those who are probably not familiar with it is hardly 'venting'. That's not much of an argument is it? I am presenting some first-hand evidence to support what I have said. Just trying to provide information amongst the noise, that's all.

You're right, maybe I should contact Ben. Unfortunately in my experience contacting Youtubers who post mis-interpreted information or plain wrong, made-up stuff rarely gets a response from them to explain or justify their efforts.

Babs
    "That goes for Nibiru, imminent pole reversal, suppressed evidence of pole shift, weather control, HAARP, massive geoengineering, mind control from cell-phone towers, etc." <--- this looks like "smart scientist" venting vs "unwashed, hobgoblin-possessed, small minded people" ala Carl Sagan. No problems, I do the same mistaken sh!t as well.

Obviously, you don't know Ben. Write him, tell him your concerns. I find that he and his staff responds, at least thru his site at Suspicious Observers. I haven't tried on YouTube, tho.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 19th June 2017 at 16:22. Reason: add-ons

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th June 2017), Dreamtimer (19th June 2017), modwiz (19th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I bet he will because he's trying to break through to the mainstream with his earthquake prediction app in particular.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th June 2017), Elen (20th June 2017), modwiz (19th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I bet he will because he's trying to break through to the mainstream with his earthquake prediction app in particular.
    Yes, I've seen his coverage of earthquakes liking with solar activity.

I saw a suggestion recently (not sure where) asking if anyone has done any studying of Sporadic-E formation with earthquakes. Either as a precursor or product of seismic activity. This is surely something for him to get his teeth into...

Babs

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barbarella For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I'll cross-post a comment I recently made in another thread, because there's a direct interrelationship between the Sun's activity and earthquakes. This correlation is being documented by researchers like Suspicious0bservers (highlighted in the OP), BPEarthWatch, and others.

Additionally, there's a direct connection between increased earthquakes, volcanoes, solar activity, and CERN. We are living in an Electric Universe, where every electromagnetic event affects our materal reality.

See the comment at this LINK.
    Last edited by Exit 0, 19th June 2017 at 17:11. Reason: Add Links

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Exit 0 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Thanks, it tends to go with a barely controlled bipolar, 2000 year karmic "you did something as a Roman soldier," and voices in my head saying, "get axe, grab Wizzy, chop, chop."
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th June 2017), Elen (20th June 2017)