Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts

The Cooking of Humanity

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JojdEH0nzos

"Published on Oct 19, 2013
    Cooking of Humanity - Invisible Global Warfare
    Deborah Tavares interviews Scientist Barrie Trower, Portland, Oregon"

This is about microwave technology, including smart meters and wi-fi, its effects on humanity and what can be done about it.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2019), Cearna (21st October 2013), Highland1 (21st October 2013), john parslow (20th October 2013), Nickolai (21st October 2013), shamanseeker (22nd October 2013), Sooz (20th October 2013), Spiral (20th October 2013), Wolf Khan (20th October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Following the prompt of seeing this I have ordered a 15m ethernet cable for my laptop.

Even longer ones are available and are not very expensive, esp if you value your health !

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2019), Cearna (21st October 2013), Highland1 (20th October 2013), Kathy (22nd October 2013), shamanseeker (22nd October 2013), Tribe (20th October 2013), Wolf Khan (20th October 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Barry says leave it to him or people like him to sort it out.
    Its gonna take years to sort it out........meanwhile, we are like lambs to the slaughter until the gods of profit are held accountable.

Russ

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2019), Cearna (21st October 2013), Kathy (22nd October 2013), shamanseeker (22nd October 2013), Spiral (21st October 2013)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Moderator Kathy,

I cannot speak to the accuracy of Barrie Trower's claims above. Certainly, radiation can be harmful.

The red flag for me here is the identity of the person doing this interview, Deborah Tavares.

She is involved in a number of elaborate hoaxes.

https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...borah-tavares-
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eborah-Tavares
    http://www.oom2.com/t53764-a-summary...by-snoop4truth

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2019), Aragorn (23rd May 2019), Emil El Zapato (24th May 2019), KosmicKat (24th May 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Supplying a link to a movie length feature that is directly relevant to the topic of this thread. The movie length feature is contained within the attached article.

All I know is this; Anyone who attempts to tell the truth - in this era - is subject to negative comments. Typing a few words can undo all the hard work of a well meaning Human. We live in a time where there is soooooooooooo much chaos - only a very discerning mind can see through the chaos - and - find the facts.

https://newstarget.com/2019-05-19-5g...RUmWg7T0hf6cVc

My personal research with regard to smart meters and the so called advanced wi-fi system referred to as 5G - is not amenable to Human Health. Should anyone care to disagree with me - that is their right. It is 2019 and almost every second person has a health issue from the not so serious to the outright fatal. It is 2019 People - we should be evolving and learning and we should not be ill. That is just applying logic to my thinking. When I think Laterally and Critically and even Divergently - it all becomes so clear.

Much Respect - As we search for answers to our questions - Amanda

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2019), Aragorn (23rd May 2019), Elen (24th May 2019), Emil El Zapato (24th May 2019), Kitsune (24th May 2019), KosmicKat (24th May 2019), modwiz (2nd June 2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Supplying a link to a movie length feature that is directly relevant to the topic of this thread. The movie length feature is contained within the attached article.

All I know is this; Anyone who attempts to tell the truth - in this era - is subject to negative comments. Typing a few words can undo all the hard work of a well meaning Human. We live in a time where there is soooooooooooo much chaos - only a very discerning mind can see through the chaos - and - find the facts.

https://newstarget.com/2019-05-19-5g...RUmWg7T0hf6cVc

My personal research with regard to smart meters and the so called advanced wi-fi system referred to as 5G - is not amenable to Human Health. Should anyone care to disagree with me - that is their right. It is 2019 and almost every second person has a health issue from the not so serious to the outright fatal. It is 2019 People - we should be evolving and learning and we should not be ill. That is just applying logic to my thinking. When I think Laterally and Critically and even Divergently - it all becomes so clear.

Much Respect - As we search for answers to our questions - Amanda
    Hello Amanda,

Thank you for your timely comments.

My responses are below.

YOUR COMMENT: Anyone who attempts to tell the truth - in this era - is subject to negative comments.

MY RESPONSE: That is true. But, not in the way that you mean it. A person who creates elaborate hoaxes does not "attempt to tell the truth". That person intends to tell a lie. It is actually people, like myself, who tell the truth about that lie who are really subject to the negative comments.

Not everyone who pretends to be an honest whistle blower is an honest whistle blower. Whatever "truth" Deborah Tavares has disseminated, she has spent a decade manufacturing elaborate hoaxes to intentionally defraud the American people. (See links above). Thus, Deborah Tavares is not the champion, idol and savior of all mankind that she pretends to be. She is the reverse.

YOUR COMMENT: Typing a few words can undo all the hard work of a well meaning Human.

MY RESPONSE: That is true. But, not in the way that you mean it. A person who intentionally defrauds the American people is not "a well meaning human". The person who reveals the truth about that fraud is a well meaning human. The person who reduces the catastrophic damage caused by those who intend to harm the American people is a well meaning person.

I do not take my work lightly. It is more than a meaningless few words. I have spent years investigating the claims and documents used by Deborah Tavares. I stand on the truth of my work.

The truth is a positive thing, not a negative thing.

My work is a positive thing, not a negative thing.

My work is a productive thing, not a destructive thing.

The purpose of my work is not to undo the hard work of well meaning people. The purpose of my work is to reduce the damage caused by those who intend to harm well meaning people.

Look. The math here is simple. The liar is the bad guy. The truther is the good guy. Lies do not help all of mankind. Lies harm all of mankind. Lies do not to fix the problem. Lies actually cause a second problem. The liar is not the "victim" of the misconduct of others. The liar is the perpetrator of misconduct upon others. The liar does not deserve your sympathy. The liar's victims deserve your sympathy.

We cannot simply turn off our critical thinking skills just because a person wraps themselves in the flag of conspiracy theory. There are liars on BOTH sides of the debate. It is important for us to know which ones they are.

YOUR COMMENT: We live in a time where there is soooooooooooo much chaos - only a very discerning mind can see through the chaos - and - find the facts.

MY RESPONSE: This is true. And, Deborah Tavares' elaborate hoaxes only multiply that chaos and confusion exponentially. Likewise, Deborah Tavares' hoaxes make discerning the truth all but impossible. And, that is why my work in telling the truth about the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares is so important.

YOUR COMMENT: https://newstarget.com/2019-05-19-5g...RUmWg7T0hf6cVc

MY RESPONSE: Thank you for the link. I have seen this documentary many times. And, I agree that 5G radiation poses a threat to human health. But, the fact that we are exposed to 5G, WIFI, cell phones, cell towers, Fukushima radiation, geo-engineering fallout, fluoride, chorine, GMO's, glyphosate, PCP's, Dioxin, DDT, benzene, vaccines and everything else DOES NOT JUSTIFY DEBORAH TAVARES CREATING HOAXES TO INTENTIONALLY DEFRAUD THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. Things are already bad enough without adding FAKE conspiracies to the mix.

YOUR COMMENT: My personal research with regard to smart meters and the so called advanced wi-fi system referred to as 5G - is not amenable to Human Health. Should anyone care to disagree with me - that is their right. It is 2019 and almost every second person has a health issue from the not so serious to the outright fatal. It is 2019 People - we should be evolving and learning and we should not be ill. That is just applying logic to my thinking. When I think Laterally and Critically and even Divergently - it all becomes so clear.

MY RESPONSE: Your concerns are legitimate. And, I agree that we should be learning the truth. But, that truth includes the truth that Deborah Tavares creates elaborate hoaxes to intentionally defraud the American people. By analyzing that truth using our critical thinking skills, we can then determine which threats are REAL (like 5G radiation) and which threats are FAKE (like NASA weapons, Silent Weapons, Agenda 21, PG&E fires, Genocide Agreement, etc.).

YOUR COMMENTS: Much Respect - As we search for answers to our questions - Amanda

MY RESPONSE: And, much respect to you as well - As we search for TRUTHFUL answers to our questions-

All The Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth, 24th May 2019 at 19:46.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2019), Aragorn (24th May 2019), Dreamtimer (30th May 2019), Elen (25th May 2019), Emil El Zapato (24th May 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    snoop4truth - Thanks for your response. I did not comment about Tavares and whether she was telling the truth or lying. Who knows - she may be a paid psy op/government operative/whatever. The response you composed as a reply to my post would have been fabulous in the first instance. I pleased that my post incited in you a reaction - Thank You. Truly - Thank You.

Chaos is what creates all the problems in this created paradigm. When we communicate effectively - we can see through the chaos and find answers to our questions.

Looking forward to reading more within this thread. The electrical grid in which we live is certainly going to reveal its impact on Human health and the Ecology. I think it will be sooner rather than later.

Much Respect - Amanda

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th September 2019), Aragorn (24th May 2019), Dreamtimer (30th May 2019), Elen (25th May 2019), Emil El Zapato (24th May 2019), modwiz (2nd June 2019)

Thanks
    snoop4truth - Thanks for your response. I did not comment about Tavares and whether she was telling the truth or lying. Who knows - she may be a paid psy op/government operative/whatever. The response you composed as a reply to my post would have been fabulous in the first instance. I pleased that my post incited in you a reaction - Thank You. Truly - Thank You.

Chaos is what creates all the problems in this created paradigm. When we communicate effectively - we can see through the chaos and find answers to our questions.

Looking forward to reading more within this thread. The electrical grid in which we live is certainly going to reveal its impact on Human health and the Ecology. I think it will be sooner rather than later.

Much Respect - Amanda
    Hello Amanda,

YOUR COMMENT: The electrical grid in which we live is certainly going to reveal its impact on Human health and the Ecology. I think it will be sooner rather than later.

MY RESPONSE: Sadly, I believe you are correct. We cannot continue to destroy our environment and artificially increase the levels of radiation we expose ourselves to and expect nothing to happen. Something is going to happen. And it will not be good.

But, again the fact that 5G poses a serious health risk does not justify the intentional fraud of Deborah Tavares in connection with other subjects. And, the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares do not make things better. They make things worse.

Her pattern of fraud is revealed here. https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...-depopulation).

Much Respect,

Snoop

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th September 2019), Aragorn (2nd June 2019), Dreamtimer (4th June 2019), Elen (2nd June 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    snoop4truth et al - My thinking with regard to psy ops is this: There is an ever increasing wave of awakening. As Humans enter into the Awakened State they are learning to access their Critical Thinking processes and thus are realising the enormity of what has transpired on this beautiful but embattled Earth.

With the cabal/illuminati/whatever scanning the airwaves and seeing that Humans are coming out of their slumber - they have to retaliate. A simple method is to engage in the 'In Plain Sight' tactic. Mix the truth with non truth - stir the pot of chaos and instill doubt and judgement. Just my thoughts. Being in the awakened state can be challenging - particularly when the dots are joined and the big picture is clear.

Anything with the word Smart attached to it - is certain to cause health issues. As a Teacher I chanced on a medical article that defined how Children in classrooms that are saturated with wi-fi are developing leukemia. If their white blood cells are not compromised to develop cancer then it may be the myelin sheath is compromised and that is when diseases such as Motor Neurone and Multiple Sclerosis develop.

It is not just about the 'macro' picture but also the 'micro' picture that Humans are not seeing. A Child sitting in a classroom for several hours each day - exposed to a soup of wi-fi - will be affected. A white board at the front of the classroom (for all intents and purposes a large wi-fi computer on the wall) and each and every Child/Student with a wi-fi device (laptop/tablet/whatever) and most Children in possession of a smart phone. Most schools prohibit mobile phones but as a Teacher - as long as the phones remain in their pocket during class - cannot go against the Parents.

Children then return home to an environment with wi-fi devices. Parents are also being exposed to wi-fi in the work place. How on Earth can anyone on this planet escape illness? Time will tell and as already stated: It will be sooner rather than later.

Much Peace - As we seek to quell the chaos - Amanda

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th September 2019), Aragorn (2nd June 2019), Dreamtimer (4th June 2019), Elen (2nd June 2019), snoop4truth (2nd June 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Am thirty minutes into the attached documentary and I had the impulse to share. The documentary is an excellent Teaching and Learning Resource. Watch it before it is in all possibility removed. I don't always recommend or urge People to share but this Learning resource is too good not to share.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBpZFqR6Qzk

Much Respect - as we all keep learning - Amanda
    Last edited by Elen, 17th June 2019 at 04:57. Reason: embedded video

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th September 2019), Aragorn (17th June 2019), Dreamtimer (17th June 2019), Elen (17th June 2019), Kathy (17th June 2019)

Thanks
    Am thirty minutes into the attached documentary and I had the impulse to share. The documentary is an excellent Teaching and Learning Resource. Watch it before it is in all possibility removed. I don't always recommend or urge People to share but this Learning resource is too good not to share.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBpZFqR6Qzk

Much Respect - as we all keep learning - Amanda
    THE HOAXES OF DEBORAH TAVARES ON WACCOBB.NET.
    https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...-depopulation)

THE HOAXES OF ROD CLASS ON PROJECTAVALON.NET
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...is-many-hoaxes

THE HOAXES OF EDDIE CRAIG ON PROJECTAVALON.NET
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...y-sheriff-hoax

THE CARL MILLER HOAX ON WACCOBB.NET https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...chard-Champion

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th September 2019), Aragorn (15th September 2019), Dreamtimer (16th September 2019), Elen (16th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (15th September 2019)