Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manchester Arena explosion: What we know so far

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Don't forget the Crisiscast.com site. A fully functioning business that caters for all your Crisis Actor needs. Hmmm ....

Much Respect & Much Peace - As We Work Our Way Through The Created Chaos - Amanda

NB:On faceache there has just appeared a new meme. The top half is the 'mobile phone girl' crisis actor at Manchester - with peroxide blonde hair. The photograph directly underneath (forming half of the meme) has the 'mobile phone girl' crisis actor with a Child and standing with Barack Obama. Oh and before I forget - apparently her name is Carlee Elizabeth.

I sincerely hope this is not the beginning of Martial Law in London. That would break my Spirit.
    Last edited by Amanda, 28th May 2017 at 03:30. Reason: Additional information inserted rather than creating a new post.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th May 2017), Dreamtimer (28th May 2017), Elen (28th May 2017), modwiz (8th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,461 Times in 1,685 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    OMG i cant believe i was at this same venue watching Take That on the 18 May.
    I can't either, or that you admitted it.
    I could have called up Uncle Vlad if I had known and sorted it all out for ya................
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Amanda (9th June 2017), Elen (9th June 2017), modwiz (8th June 2017), The One (8th June 2017)