Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: What does the "Alt Community" collectively agree upon?

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts

What does the "Alt Community" collectively agree upon?

Rather than focus on the 'cat fights' between the major players in this field, what are the points that we all can agree upon? So focus on ideas and facts rather than personalities.

My quick list:

-"ETs" (non-terrestrial, and/or inner-terrestrial, and/or time-traveler advanced technology entities) are a real phenomenon (and harshly debunked by science)
    -"Paranormal" phenomenon is real (and harshly debunked by science)
    -Giants seem to have been on Earth; the entire archeological record is full of holes and looks to be fabricated.
    -Researchers die, or are suppressed when they research into these areas.
    -Numerous events (9/11, Pearl Harbor, Gulf of Tonkin, JFK assassination, etc) look fabricated.
    -Artifacts of civilization totally out of whack with mainstream science, pyramids, Gobekli Tepi, etc.
    -Whole areas of science appear to be fabricated (example: Redshift & Big Bang, star evolution, history of solar system)
    -Medicine & food seems to be fabricated to endanger us.
    -Weather modification is possible and performed without our consent or knowledge.
    -The Sun is getting hotter and more unstable.
    -The Earth's poles are moving faster towards each other and approaching a shift.
    -There is a coverup of these areas by most governments.
    -The coverup seems to not be in our best interest.

What else? Or do we not even agree on these?

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (22nd May 2017), Aragorn (21st May 2017), Chester (30th October 2017), DNA (20th June 2017), Dreamtimer (21st May 2017), Elen (22nd May 2017), heyokah (21st June 2017), Juniper (22nd May 2017), Maggie (21st May 2017), Mahakasyapa (21st May 2017), modwiz (21st May 2017), Onthebit (20th June 2017), Paloma (1st June 2017), tarka the duck (21st June 2017), WantDisclosure (22nd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    That's a big list. My impression is that there's debate in the alternative community, not so much about the reality of things but maybe more the nature of things.

For instance, ETs are real. But,
    *they're all demons
    *they're extra dimensional
    *they're all good or they're all bad.
    *there are x number of races
    *it's actually programming, implanted memories, etc.
    *they're time travelers
    *they're hybridizing us
    *they live underground, on the moon, on Mars, etc.

You mentioned artifacts of civilizations. Steve Quayle said a disgruntled person at the Smithsonian told him they have millions of OOP - Out of Place - items.

Seems like once something gets labeled OOP, it's out of the running for research, yet it still sits waiting to be understood with no opportunity forthcoming. Only impending loss.

Oops, we lost them.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (31st May 2017), Aragorn (21st May 2017), Chester (30th October 2017), DNA (20th June 2017), Elen (22nd May 2017), Juniper (22nd May 2017), Maggie (21st May 2017), Mahakasyapa (22nd May 2017), modwiz (21st May 2017), Onthebit (20th June 2017), Paloma (1st June 2017)

Thanks
    Dreamy:

Big list?

I was thinking it was too short.

On "ETs" I'm not looking for agreement on pos/neg, demonology, races, etc. Just that we agree that they exist and then later (on the list) that the governments are hiding it, and lastly it is NOT in our best interest. I think that 95%+ of the "Alt-world" can agree on this.

...and then, the point is, we try and "sell" the "normal" folks on our ideas with the proof. So, on ETs we have Moon orbit, Mars radiation and evidence of a massive war, and Drake's equation at least. Not even going into videos, which, this day and age can be faked or witnesses which could be MK ULTRAed or on drugs.

re: Smithsonian. I have some evidence that they were/are actively destroying evidence that points away from the current "main line" thinking. Not hard evidence mind you.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (22nd May 2017), Aragorn (21st May 2017), DNA (20th June 2017), Dreamtimer (21st May 2017), Elen (22nd May 2017), Juniper (22nd May 2017), Maggie (21st May 2017), Mahakasyapa (22nd May 2017), modwiz (21st May 2017), Paloma (1st June 2017)

Thanks
    I've been running into the theme, "All roads lead to Rome" a lot. What's the Smithsonian connection, I wonder?

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (22nd May 2017), Aragorn (21st May 2017), DNA (20th June 2017), Elen (22nd May 2017), Juniper (22nd May 2017), Maggie (21st May 2017), Mahakasyapa (22nd May 2017), modwiz (21st May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I've been running into the theme, "All roads lead to Rome" a lot. What's the Smithsonian connection, I wonder?
    As I see it, giants connects to pre-Adamites (as David Wilcock calls them) as the original aliens were very tall and the resultant hybrids before us were very tall. So, if you eliminate the connection, less chance to "figure things out" in terms of the controlling "Deep State." He says the Smithsonian was set up to control exposure of unwanted (revealing) archeology. With Hancock and a few other "real" scientists in the archeology biz saying or wondering in the same regard in relation to the Smithsonian, sorta makes sense to me.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (31st May 2017), Aragorn (21st May 2017), Dreamtimer (21st May 2017), Elen (22nd May 2017), Juniper (22nd May 2017), Mahakasyapa (22nd May 2017), modwiz (21st May 2017), Paloma (1st June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 Times in 295 Posts
    Re: The Smithsonian, I've seen books and articles about the Giants in the Earth, though they are not nearly as large as the 55-ft statues sitting on the edges of some of the pyramids in Egypt. The book, "The Kybalion" gives basic principles from over 35,000 years ago about Hermes Trismegistus, supposedly an alien who then came to earth and taught the Egyptians arithmetic, geometry, and all mathematics, agriculture, art, architecture, and so on. The first mental principle states: "The Universe is Mental", which jibes with today's Quantum Physics. (By the way, TOT, thank you for making it so easy to post in this forum. I've had all kinds of grief in a couple of other forums, in some of which I have been a long-term member in good standing.)

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gale Frierson For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (22nd May 2017), Aragorn (21st May 2017), Dreamtimer (21st May 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th April 2018), Elen (22nd May 2017), Juniper (22nd May 2017), modwiz (21st May 2017)

Thanks
    You're welcome.

"The Universe is Mental". Reminds me of what Tom DeLonge has been saying. Specifically that the vehicles are controlled by consciousness and much of the phenomenon is about consciousness.

I imagine a lot of research has been stolen, also. David Adair told a story about building a machine that could rebuild a jet engine quickly and efficiently. They destroyed it because it would cost all kinds of people their jobs. And of course, change the industry. He was working for the military.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 21st May 2017 at 23:10.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (22nd May 2017), Aragorn (22nd May 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th April 2018), Elen (22nd May 2017), Juniper (22nd May 2017), modwiz (21st May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    When everything that has been hidden from 'Us' as a Global Community, remains hidden - then we will not understand what has happened and we will not be better equipped to never let the 'Hidden' aspect of our lives to be hidden ever again. Until all that is 'Hidden' is revealed - we have to keep striving to learn.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Aragorn (22nd May 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th April 2018), Elen (22nd May 2017), Juniper (22nd May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017), Paloma (1st June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 Times in 295 Posts
    Your closing tag line impresses me, Amanda. I too am a man of peace. Were you aware that since 1700 the U. S. has been involved in 79 wars? It has NEVER to my knowledge been OUT of a state of war. We've been so much lied to, I'm not sure if the politicians of the world know how to tell the truth.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gale Frierson For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (23rd May 2017), Aragorn (22nd May 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th April 2018), Elen (22nd May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017), Paloma (1st June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Gale Frierson View Post
    Your closing tag line impresses me, Amanda. I too am a man of peace. Were you aware that since 1700 the U. S. has been involved in 79 wars? It has NEVER to my knowledge been OUT of a state of war. We've been so much lied to, I'm not sure if the politicians of the world know how to tell the truth.
    It's like the "United Kingdom" (Aka Britain) which has only 18 countries in the world that it has NOT invaded at one time or another.

English speaking Vikings.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (23rd May 2017), Aragorn (22nd May 2017), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2017), Elen (23rd May 2017), modwiz (22nd May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Gale Frierson - I always sign off with the word 'Respect' and/or 'Peace' as it is what the world really needs - isn't it? When I am in a classroom I place the word 'Respect' on the top left hand corner of the black/whiteboard (facing the board). It is the only rule that applies to my classroom. It works. How did I come to that determination? While on the practical placements that were the final part of my Teacher training, I noted that in some classrooms the Students/Children were given endless lists of rules. Made me tired looking at them and reading through them. I thought to myself - young people who are about to enter adolescence and have to contend with a complicated society - have enough to think about - so - I simplified the situation. It works. I show 'Respect' and they learn. Very few Students/Children continued to be disrespectful and when you consider their home lives et cetera - it always made sense as to why they behaved as they did.

Anyhow - don't mean to derail the thread.

As for wars - all planned and controlled by those who stand to make the most, such as financial gain. It is an interesting psychological note, I read somewhere that after a war has concluded, the population rate rises. At least with regard to WW1 and WW2 - the population rose considerably in the immediate nine to twelve months from the cessation of fighting.

I recently started a thread and provided a link to a declassified document. I printed a hard copy to have on hand. On page seven there is an itemised 'to do' list. It includes such things as;

(1) Start rumours (many). Use clandestine radio. (2) Land friendly Cubans in uniform "over-the-fence" to stage attack on base. I found this one particularly interesting; (8) Capture assault teams approaching from the sea or vicinity of Guantanamo Bay. (11) Sink ship near harbour entrance. Conduct funerals for mock-victims .... (Cited from page 7 & 8 of my printed copy.)

I think, returning to the topic of the thread - in a literal sense, We All want Peace - Yes? Who would not want to live in a Global Community that lived peacefully. Where EVERY Child was safe. Where all resources were healthy and sustainable and shared. Where information and education were available to Everyone. Where we lived without a fiscal paradigm governing everything. Sigh ....

We can get there. Step by careful step ...

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Aragorn (23rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2017), Dumpster Diver (15th April 2018), Elen (23rd May 2017), heyokah (21st June 2017), Melidae (27th May 2017), modwiz (23rd May 2017), Onthebit (20th June 2017), sarahdita85 (23rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Rather than focus on the 'cat fights' between the major players in this field, what are the points that we all can agree upon? So focus on ideas and facts rather than personalities.

My quick list:

-"ETs" (non-terrestrial, and/or inner-terrestrial, and/or time-traveler advanced technology entities) are a real phenomenon (and harshly debunked by science)
    Yes
    -"Paranormal" phenomenon is real (and harshly debunked by science)
    Yes
    -Giants seem to have been on Earth; the entire archeological record is full of holes and looks to be fabricated.
    Yes
    -Researchers die, or are suppressed when they research into these areas.
    Yes
    -Numerous events (9/11, Pearl Harbor, Gulf of Tonkin, JFK assassination, etc) look fabricated.
    Yes
    -Artifacts of civilization totally out of whack with mainstream science, pyramids, Gobekli Tepi, etc.
    Yes
    -Whole areas of science appear to be fabricated (example: Redshift & Big Bang, star evolution, history of solar system)
    Yes
    -Medicine & food seems to be fabricated to endanger us.
    Yes
    -Weather modification is possible and performed without our consent or knowledge.
    Yes
    -The Sun is getting hotter and more unstable.
    Not quite, for me. Sun is doing what it should. It may be getting hotter but, Earth is not. Warmth would be a good thing. Temps warmer than ours brought Europe out of the "Dark Ages" and set the conditions for the Renaissance. (Medieval Warming Period) Earth most likely to cool off going into the future. Would rather it didn't.
    -The Earth's poles are moving faster towards each other and approaching a shift.
    Poles are moving but, shouldn't hurt.
    -There is a coverup of these areas by most governments.
    Possible understatement
    -The coverup seems to not be in our best interest.
    Another understatement. Coverup is is fraudulent use of tax-payer money to get even more of it. Watching TV is not in our best interest either. Yet............(None for me since 2010. Sobered up and turned it off. Permanently!)

What else? Or do we not even agree on these?
    WTF? Are you never satisfied?
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (23rd May 2017), Aragorn (23rd May 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2017), Dumpster Diver (28th May 2017), Elen (23rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Modwiz: thanks for the itemized feedback. And yes, there are more items on my list, but wanted to start with a modest set to start the ball rolling.

At to Sun changes, this is an area where I have the hardest information, some of it from my own experience. The most critical is from Ben Davidson (as mentioned in Suspicious Observers) and backed up by other Solar scientists.

I also do Sun "eating", i.e. stare at the sun for an extended time at sunrise or sunset. Heals my eyes, and I gain in strength. A year ago, I could look at the Sun up to 15 degrees off the horizon without UV cutting sunglasses. Now I cannot. Sun was red at sunrise, now it is yellow. Changes are getting fairly rapid and conversations with gardeners, roofers, etc they all mention that the sun is getting hotter and more hurtful in terms of UV.

This is getting me to think the wild-eyed David "Will-talk-about-his-cock" (I loved this term when you mentioned it a while back) is maybe correct about this ascension thing. Scares the crap outta me as I think I'm a total slug when it comes to being anything like an enlightened person. But, last thing I want to do is run off and hide from facts. Bad tasting medicine is still medicine, no?

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (23rd May 2017), Aragorn (23rd May 2017), modwiz (23rd May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Modwiz: thanks for the itemized feedback. And yes, there are more items on my list, but wanted to start with a modest set to start the ball rolling.

At to Sun changes, this is an area where I have the hardest information, some of it from my own experience. The most critical is from Ben Davidson (as mentioned in Suspicious Observers) and backed up by other Solar scientists.

I also do Sun "eating", i.e. stare at the sun for an extended time at sunrise or sunset. Heals my eyes, and I gain in strength. A year ago, I could look at the Sun up to 15 degrees off the horizon without UV cutting sunglasses. Now I cannot. Sun was red at sunrise, now it is yellow. Changes are getting fairly rapid and conversations with gardeners, roofers, etc they all mention that the sun is getting hotter and more hurtful in terms of UV.

This is getting me to think the wild-eyed David "Will-talk-about-his-cock" (I loved this term when you mentioned it a while back) is maybe correct about this ascension thing. Scares the crap outta me as I think I'm a total slug when it comes to being anything like an enlightened person. But, last thing I want to do is run off and hide from facts. Bad tasting medicine is still medicine, no?
    It was fun.

I also Sun gaze when I can and find it frustrating that I can only grab the last few minutes before it sinks under the horizon because of the shift in color/brightness. As far as ascension, it is escapist crap IMO. People wishing for a different world than the one they feed all their energy to. Much of this is because of the spells people fall under from constant applications and reinforcement of the narratives. DW recently said many of the great ancient civilizations ascended. This is turd in the face to those cultures that were decimated or driven off. I'd be happy for him to ascend.
    Last edited by modwiz, 23rd May 2017 at 18:11.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (23rd May 2017), Aragorn (23rd May 2017), Dumpster Diver (28th May 2017), Onthebit (20th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    It was fun.

I also Sun gaze when I can and find it frustrating that I can only grab the last few minutes before it sinks under the horizon because of the shift in color/brightness. As far as ascension, it is escapist crap IMO. People wishing for a different world than the one they feed all their energy to. Much of this is because of the spells people fall under from constant applications and reinforcement of the narratives. DW recently said many of the great ancient civilizations ascended. I turd in the face to those cultures that were decimated or driven off. I'd be happy for him to ascend.
    Yes, I shifted from sunset to sunrise for this reason.

"escapist crap": I'd hope so, but then I've had a "golden life," great wife, great jobs, life in exotic places and able to travel the world, even got to go play "spy" in counter-intelligence (that James Bond/Jason Bourne Movie stuff is total crap: no fast cars or fast wimmen, *sigh*). Last few years have been a shock as I've peeled back the layers on this "Alt-World" stuff. I kinda wish you guys would all go "poof" and I can get back to my most excellent life.

The numbers **** me off sometimes...no actually...most all the time now.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th May 2017), Amanda (23rd May 2017), Aragorn (23rd May 2017)